PDA

View Full Version : Triangular UFO Capture - NASA TV. 17 Oct. 2010.

Swami
25th October 2010, 17:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfx_gEjrSG8

Malcolm Linus
25th October 2010, 17:53
I really don't know what to make of this. Any history of objects like this caught with the same camera?

Lee-B
25th October 2010, 17:58
Oh gosh, what's that noise? It sounds remarkably like the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped..

Operator
25th October 2010, 18:47
I see light fixtures reflecting on glass at the right hand side ... could it be that something else reflected for a second ?

Don't waste your time on UFO distractions ... I think we might have other problems on our hands soon.
Increasing UFO news is only here to keep you busy ... shut your computer and start doing something useful
like buying food or useful tools or books. No kidding.

Deega
25th October 2010, 20:22
I see light fixtures reflecting on glass at the right hand side ... could it be that something else reflected for a second ?

Don't waste your time on UFO distractions ... I think we might have other problems on our hands soon.
Increasing UFO news is only here to keep you busy ... shut your computer and start doing something useful
like buying food or useful tools or books. No kidding.

Hi Operator,

May you tell about "buying food or useful tools", may you share what's coming, if something is coming our way..?

All my blessings.

Deega

Operator
25th October 2010, 20:51
Hi Deega,

I base my conclusion on several points that are adding up ...
1. There is too much UFO stuff popping up left and right to be 'really' comfortable with (I think it's a distraction)
2. Prins Charles holographic appearance (http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/prince-charles-appears-at-an-energy-summit/) talked about 18 months ... that's about now
3. The webbot and TWZ graphs pointing this period out as 'serious'
4. I watched this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT92F4&NR=1) before, I didn't take it serious then but today it makes a lot more sense (Gulf stream appears indeed to have stopped in june this year).
5. The space shuttles are taken out of service this year although there are plenty of reasons to have the program still extended for a couple of years
6. I think 2012 is a distraction too ... if it is earlier it will hit people off guard

My last and best indication is my intuition ...
I am not SURE it is exactly gonna happen like presented by some people ... but I have the feeling that there is a potential for rapid changes.
We all know that changes will occur but I think we must forget about slow changes and getting enough indicators to gradually prepare.

The time to prepare is almost over. Still no reason for panic though ! Panic is always bad ...
(Might people feel an upcoming panic attack: stop (what you are doing), breath normally, think/consider the situation, take the right action)

There is no harm in being prepared ...even if there seems to be a number of false alarms. The point is ... most people prepare too late.

Teakai
25th October 2010, 22:23
I dunno - my feeling is that if it's info coming to the public from NASA then it perfectly suits the agenda of the 'ptb' - and isn't likely to be the truth or in our best interest.

Deega
25th October 2010, 23:42
Hi Deega,

I base my conclusion on several points that are adding up ...
1. There is too much UFO stuff popping up left and right to be 'really' comfortable with (I think it's a distraction)
2. Prins Charles holographic appearance (http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/prince-charles-appears-at-an-energy-summit/) talked about 18 months ... that's about now
3. The webbot and TWZ graphs pointing this period out as 'serious'
4. I watched this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT92F4&NR=1) before, I didn't take it serious then but today it makes a lot more sense (Gulf stream appears indeed to have stopped in june this year).
5. The space shuttles are taken out of service this year although there are plenty of reasons to have the program still extended for a couple of years
6. I think 2012 is a distraction too ... if it is earlier it will hit people off guard

My last and best indication is my intuition ...
I am not SURE it is exactly gonna happen like presented by some people ... but I have the feeling that there is a potential for rapid changes.
We all know that changes will occur but I think we must forget about slow changes and getting enough indicators to gradually prepare.

The time to prepare is almost over. Still no reason for panic though ! Panic is always bad ...
(Might people feel an upcoming panic attack: stop (what you are doing), breath normally, think/consider the situation, take the right action)

There is no harm in being prepared ...even if there seems to be a number of false alarms. The point is ... most people prepare too late.

Thanks Operator to share your thoughts on what you think is coming, and also the links within your post.

IMHO, I think that something is happening right now.

Here is a few other things happening...that you know, and you may add to.

IMHO
1. Earth vibrations have increased, I have read, can't remember the reference though,
2. Sun is in his last few years of his 11 years cycle,
3. The advent of computer, information comes to us in such a full spectrum and pace that we are not able to follow... anymore!,
4. The end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012, is there something to be wary here, we have heard so many things....!
5. Buildings underground facilities (something is expected, when..?, maybe someone knows why these building, but can't tell...!, won't tell, hold by secret oath or something else..),
6. The declining domination of the Catholic Church and other domination,
7. The slow erosion of control over people in developed countries, that is good news.
8. The emergence of new economic power, China, Russia, Bresil, India, we have been buying their products for a while now, what does it means in short, medium, long term....?
9. I have read (don't remember the reference though) that the Cosmic waves hitting the Earth are different than yesterday ones, what does it means?, we would need to research on this.
10. Iran Nuclearing, Israel already nuclear and others, hope that next generation will not have it hard...!
11. The emergence of new diseases
12. Next - ET or something else....!
13. Earth - to many people for lesser, and lesser resources..., that's a great challenge,
14. Burning down of Amazon Forest - hopefully, planting on new grounds for our oxygen needs..!

We have read on different technologies (Electromagnetic frequency in Cell PHone and other electronics) that may posion us, Chemtrail (some say that it is necessary to protect a strate layer in the sky...wonder!), HAARP, US-European-Russia_China probably directly dealing with the Greys, etc., etc. And one may add-on.

So where does it lead us ? If nothing harmful comes from the Cosmos, we will hit a stand still CHAOS, and I don't know how we will get out of it...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Operator
26th October 2010, 00:38
So where does it lead us ? If nothing harmful comes from the Cosmos, we will hit a stand still CHAOS, and I don't know how we will get out of it...!

Thanks for your insight too Deega,

I know how some will get out of it .... CREATIVITY !

It doesn't matter where our problems come from, we can rise to the level to face them ... the biggest mistake/crime of TPTB is that they left the majority
of humanity out of the loop while this is a very big chunk of creative power.