PDA

View Full Version : Women using their voices

Natalia
9th August 2014, 04:49
Women's voices making a loving difference

http://dailyplateofcrazy.com/2012/06/05/do-women-have-a-voice-what-does-that-actually-mean/

I will probably delete this next bit so please don't quote me on it:

(...deleted...)

A woman's cry isn't always heard, if she doesn't use her voice...
Men don't always know the right thing to do, if a she doesn't use her voice...
Women cry collectively in the whole world, and there are reasons...
She needs to be heard and supported...
of course not by all but by enough and herself, even if at first she gets help to then help herself...
Women can make a loving difference, using their voices (it's not all they use)...

God, I am really crying my eyes out, something really triggered this this morning (and I have pmt, lol).

river
9th August 2014, 05:06

http://dailyplateofcrazy.com/2012/06/05/do-women-have-a-voice-what-does-that-actually-mean/

When I was a young child, my father was so very strict, that he would not allow me to talk or look at him or move around (or laugh), unless I had his permission, if I made some noise I was punished by him hitting me and locking me up in my room...I am in a lot tears now because of this memory and this thing in the world that sais a woman should not use her voice...and when some men see it as not beautiful...

of course not by all but by enough and herself, even if at first she gets help to then help herself...
Women can make a loving difference, using their voices (it's not all they use)...

God, I am really crying my eyes out, something really triggered this this morning (and I have pmt, lol).

When , men understand , that women are important , only then will society evolve

Not to be controlled so much by women , but to respect their thoughts

giovonni
9th August 2014, 05:18
Glad you got that out. i feel better for it and i hope you do as well.

That took a lot of courage. :)

Natalia
9th August 2014, 05:20

(deleted from this quote)

When , men understand , that women are important , only then will society evolve

Yeah, and I don't want to control (or compete with) men (that's not in my nature), and am not even the manager or leader type in a job, let alone a relationship...I am the assistant/supportive type who sometimes has ideas and sometimes uses her voice...and to me the most important thing for me is to be is loving and nurturing

There are some men like this, who support women and see their value on deeper levels...I agree with the bit in the article that sais that we need to work together...

Natalia
9th August 2014, 05:23
Glad you got that out. i feel better for it and i hope you do as well.

That took a lot of courage. :)

Thank you :)

Natalia
9th August 2014, 05:58
If a man doesn't support a woman having a voice - it's not love

Edit (this is part of an emotional process for me, as I go along)

It means something to me when a man (and woman) wants to listen, to hear...

Omni
9th August 2014, 06:06
Be well Amethyst. You are a very beautiful person. Adversities can help build character as long as they are dealt with in a healthy manner. And sometimes a good cry feels good.

I will probably delete this next bit so please don't quote me on it:.....

Did you read her post? She asked for others to not quote her..

Natalia
9th August 2014, 06:11
Be well Amethyst. You are a very beautiful person. Adversities can help build character as long as they are dealt with in a healthy manner. And sometimes a good cry feels good.

Thank you Omni, glad I met you <3

ghostrider
9th August 2014, 07:09
women will rule again one day , notice you have to take something away from woman to get man ...

Rich
9th August 2014, 07:17

Or when women understand it.

Btw, she asked not to be quoted.

chocolate
9th August 2014, 07:39
Greetings Amethyst,

Good to hear your voice!

:)

Sometimes what happens in the past needs to stay in the past, for good reason ( you know, the brain has a bit of a hard time distinguishing between what is real and what is in your imagination, and so does in this way your physical body ), but most importantly the two sides of the story need to come to an understanding of the problem that created the situation. I am sure your dad probably had his own reasons for acting the way he had done. And, please, don't misunderstand here, I am not defending him. In my own life I experienced a similar situation, and probably that only had to teach me something about myself and the nature of the human person.
In fact, I had hard time coming from both of my parents. I only had the benefit of an intuitive knowing to quickly see through their own pain and problems. I have forgiven them both from my side, and love them very much (both are still alive). But it wasn't easy, and I have some scars ( in my soul mostly ) to remind me of the past. The part that really helped me was when I had to defend (or fight for) my sister, 8 years younger. That is when I realized that the problem is not in the children, mostly, but in the grown-ups.

I hope you will find your closure to be able to move forward.

The fact that some of us ( men and women ) have been risen with clipped wings doesn't mean we can't grow some new ones, on a different level even.

Having a voice is something that is part of each of us, and it is up to us to use it or not. It takes a mature and strong individual to master the skill of using his/hers voice properly, so that it is heard correctly. I for one can't stand people shouting ( I have heard way too much shouting in my childhood ). I also can't stand people just remaining silent when they need to speak up. But sometimes it takes time for each of us to learn how to voice one's needs, thoughts, to share moments and to lay a comfortable ground for a mutual communication / understanding.

I have witnessed the situation of a man being/becoming voice-less (for the same reasons as what you have described, and for other reasons, too), so I try to speak for both genders. We are all pretty much the same souls inside, just the outer appearance is of a 'polarized' individual.

In today's world we have grown accustomed to women shouting/crying/using different tactics in a society where women have been suppressed ( I am not a feminist ), and to men being tear-less, which is also something we need to overcome.
(My defenses usually drop when I see a man crying. It just totally shakes me, especially around men who are strong individuals.)

I hope we all will learn to use our voices (or tears) when necessary.
It is a human 'thing'.

But most of the time when tears come out it is for a physiological/psychological reason. I have cried way too much to know that feeling from the inside.

Here one can go into so many different aspects of suppressed emotional life, and world out of balance, that I need to stop now before I overtake the thread.

Stay well, and I hope with time every wound will heal properly and you will be able to move forward, which also will include to voice your opinion without fear of judgement.

:)

BTW, I have a friend, a man who is a few years younger, and who recently married and has a baby. He is a photographer/professional painter, but he had trouble speaking. Whenever he was feeling emotionally triggered (I need another word here, but that came to mind), he couldn't speak ( he would start to stutter, and as a result he would become silent).
With time his confidence grew, and now nobody could say he has problem speaking. Only some of his old-time friends would know that.
He also is careful with his words, he speaks more slowly and would say with a few words a lot of content! And he is a very, very sweet soul.

Mike Gorman
9th August 2014, 07:56
I commend your thoughts, and I think it is always a mark of the level of civilization and development when women are respected as
fellow human beings, with different approaches, perspectives and gifts than men - it has been way too long in coming all over the world that women
are afforded the complete and unconditional acceptance by men as comrades and partners. It is only when the male and female psyche is linked
harmoniously that our world can be said to be whole - there will come a time when this ridiculous schism between the sexes is erased -when we finally do begin to
extend true respect towards the other, this alone will represent a huge step forward for the human race.

Violet
9th August 2014, 11:20
There are women that are ruining everything for women like you. Just like there are men ruining everything for sincere men. How many women nowadays believe in the sheer existence of a sincere man? Likewise, why is it that a lot of men see women as double-faced, ready to lure them into whatever it is they're afraid to be lured into.

Why should everyone be punished for what the fools decide to do?

I send you so much love and healing Amethyst.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@Chocolate: i-i for forgiveness.

Stephanie
9th August 2014, 12:45
Dear and lovely Amethyst,
Thoughts that might help our understanding...
Female and male energies are inherently never separate and are interwoven within each of us,while imbalance is created in ourselves and our lives through misuse and denial of the female/male part of ourselves,thus creating a reciprocal effect on its opposites' expression.
By balancing,healing and integrating the feminine/masculine energies,and going beyond the duality of conflict,we honour ourselves,each other and our global community.
Honouring all you are,
:hug:

Natalia
9th August 2014, 12:48
Thank you all for your replies, will be back later to reply more.

Joe Sustaire
9th August 2014, 13:16
I'm glad your speaking up Amethyst and so sorry you had to endure such an upbringing. As one blessed enough to have had 43 years of sharing with my soulmate, Patty, I can tell you it doesn't get any better than having two loving voices sharing thoughts, love, and decisions! She is in a nursing home now, alzheimers, and going it alone without her voice is extremely difficult....

I hope you can find people that will love the hearing of "your" voice! This seems like a good place to start.

Orph
9th August 2014, 13:47
women will rule again one day , ...We don't need anyone "ruling" anybody, be it man or women. We need cooperation.

Orph
9th August 2014, 13:56
Yeah, and I don't want to control (or compete with) men (that's not in my nature), and am not even the manager or leader type in a job, let alone a relationship...I am the assistant/supportive type who sometimes has ideas and sometimes uses her voice...and to me the most important thing for me is to be is loving and nurturing

This ^^^^ Cooperation, not control. Loving and nurturing, instead of domineering. (And women can be just as domineering as men in some cases, when they take on the supposed "role of a man"). It's about all people being loving and nurturing, regardless of gender.

Just keep being yourself Amethyst, and hopefully the world will someday catch up with you. :P

ulli
9th August 2014, 14:07
The most important thing is to educate the girls.
If necessary, give girls priority over boys, as girls will be the future mothers,
and as such they will be the first educators of the next generation.

Already in the 19th century this was religious "dogma" in the early Baha'i communities of Persia
and for propagating such a revolutionary teaching over 20,000 of the early Bahai's were tortured and killed by the Muslim population.

Yet those who managed to come to the West became active in the suffragette movement and helped get American women their voting rights. European countries followed during the twentieth century.

But still, without a decent education women will vote for leaders who are deceitful,
as they lack the scholarly ability to inform themselves and investigate politicians.

So in reality giving women their voting rights could seem counter-productive.
This is why education must come first.

"As long as women are prevented from attaining their highest possibility,
so long will men be unable to achieve the greatness which might be theirs". ~'Abdu'l-Bahá

RunningDeer
9th August 2014, 14:10
and am not even the manager or leader type in a job, let alone a relationship...I am the assistant/supportive type who sometimes has ideas and sometimes uses her voice...and to me the most important thing for me is to be is loving and nurturing.

Hi Amethyst,

Based on the threads you’ve maintained, I see you as a ‘manager or leader type’. Actually in at least several areas:

Interpersonal Intelligence (“People Smart”)

“Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with others.  It involves effective verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to note distinctions among others, sensitivity to the moods and temperaments of others, and the ability to entertain multiple perspectives.  Teachers, social workers, actors, and politicians all exhibit interpersonal intelligence.  Young adults with this kind of intelligence are leaders among their peers, are good at communicating, and seem to understand others’ feelings and motives.”

Intra-personal Intelligence (“Self Smart”)

Intra-personal intelligence is the capacity to understand oneself and one’s thoughts and feelings, and to use such knowledge in planning and directioning one’s life.  Intra-personal intelligence involves not only an appreciation of the self, but also of the human condition.  It is evident in psychologist, spiritual leaders, and philosophers.  These young adults may be shy.  They are very aware of their own feelings and are self-motivated.

You also exhibit a sensitivity and intelligence as described in “Emotional Intelligence,” by: Daniel Goleman. Another favorite resource is “7 Kinds of Smart,” by: Thomas Armstrong.

The quotes above came from, Howard Gardner, “The Nine Types of Intelligence (http://skyview.vansd.org/lschmidt/Projects/The%20Nine%20Types%20of%20Intelligence.htm)".

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
9th August 2014, 14:15
women will rule again one day , notice you have to take something away from woman to get man ...

Rather than ‘rule’, my vision is for people to work together in synergy. Where the line between teacher/student is blurred. Rather, it’s an ongoing apprenticeship for humans in evolution.

Everyone's abilities expand because of all our unique skill sets. Projects, goals, etc. are completed or evolve because there’s a flow to the community. We come together in that flow of where and what needs attention in each situation or moment. There’s no offer to fix or do. There’s union of skills/gifts/abilities.

RunningDeer <3

Chester
9th August 2014, 14:35
Take 100% personal responsibility for everything in your life and this issue (for you) disappears.

Roisin
9th August 2014, 14:41
Amethyst,

The bottom line is, what some will have you believe is a chink in your armor to successfully make it through life with courage and perseverance, is actually the place where you will find an unending reservoir of strength.

spiritwind
9th August 2014, 18:59
This is kind of a weird little synchronicity, for me anyway. I have a tendency when someone confronts me with something, to generally not be able to respond in like manner, especially when the other person is being demanding (such as “I want…”, or “you need to...”). I tend to either clam up or become defensive and try to explain myself. My daughter and even my husband wonder why this is so, and I have even wondered myself. I have always thought it is because I feel the need to look ahead and see how my various responses are likely to be received and whether my response will actually improve the situation or make it worse. If the other person is in a heightened state emotionally I also know that often times they can’t really hear what you are saying until they calm down. Sometimes I feel almost completely unable to respond.

I had 2 situations a couple days ago, in which I didn’t speak my truth. We are moving again so stress levels are a bit high, primarily due to the fact that moving in most cases is a lot of work and things just have a habit of not always going according to even the best laid plans. I finally decided I just needed to stop and take a break, try to see what was going on in my body instead of just trying to ignore it. I often start with my chakras/energy centers at the top and work down. When I got to my throat chakra I was not expecting what actually happened this morning.

To give a little background I must tell you about a past life in which my daughter died in a house fire. I know I was with her in that life and couldn’t really remember what happened. I always harbored this fear that I may have been responsible or that I may even have participated in some way. Well, when I got to my throat chakra and felt this energy welling up in there, like a dam breaking, and started sobbing, I knew something was going on. Then I suddenly had a vision of myself having my tongue cut out and being hung. I now know I did speak out and I paid the price. But the strange thing is, even though this memory was kind of traumatic, I felt a strange sense of relief that I had spoken up.

There are many reasons why we lose our voices. We all need to see what keeps us from speaking our truth. I am hoping now that I uncovered this memory and freed up the stuck energy from this I might be more able to speak up when needed. Sometimes it is good to walk away and think things through before responding. But there are also many situations where we need to just speak up and recognize what it is that may be sabotaging us or causing us to lose our voice. I really appreciate you sharing your experience Amethyst.

ghostrider
9th August 2014, 19:05

Rather than ‘rule’, my vision is for people to work together in synergy. Where the line between teacher/student is blurred. Rather, it’s an ongoing apprenticeship for humans in evolution.

Everyone's abilities expand because of all our unique skill sets. Projects, goals, etc. are completed or evolve because there’s a flow to the community. We come together in that flow of where and what needs attention in each situation or moment. There’s no offer to fix or do. There’s union of skills/gifts/abilities.

RunningDeer <3

I use the term rule , for when they put there foot down and say NO more War and killing , we are going to live in peace with each other and with nature , man will not get there without the influence of woman ... secretly women run the world anyway , the man usually says whatever my wife decides is fine with me ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

women will rule again one day , ...We don't need anyone "ruling" anybody, be it man or women. We need cooperation.

I agree rule was not a very good choice , how about the final say , at the end of conversations of all important matters ??? I scold myself for staying trapped in the paradigm that got us in the mess we in , in the first place ... I long for the day when we are just people , living together , working together in harmony with all things ...

Lifebringer
9th August 2014, 19:33
It's a very painful memory of gender suppression or expression. It's how some in the old days were taught to "shut up and let men lead." Well, you see where they've led us. They have a lot of nerve ignoring the mothers that bring life into the world. Regardless of gender a mother loves either, the same as a piece of her and the love committed to make the child. Some children are made in lust, and cheating and that thought/intent penetrates also, and you may get a sneaky or sexually curious child. NOT a sinner, but taught and brought up around it to a NORM.
I myself, was what you call the black sheep of the family. Most abused yet, patiently waiting to be free of the home. I got desperate, and married via shotgun pregnancy wedding to a abusive husband. Just saying sweetheart, this purge of pain, is gonna pass. Feel it, understand it, correct it if necessary, face it and "let it go." It's too much a burden or remembrance and can hold you here in a loop. There's lots of pain we've gone through and never understood, but, what didn't kill us made us the more stronger, eh. I feel you're a very sensitive, yearning to free yourself of this memory now, as it's pain still causes you to cry. I also know, that the pain that is caused by a soul in the material world, is felt by that soul, when the life's memory tract is played before decision of destination or judgement. WE loved our abusive parents, because nobody taught them how to love us, as nobody taught the world how to correctly love God, and Creator. WE must decide, after shedding the tears that free us, and after inhaling quite a few times, decide if we are gonna be "our private part name" or if we're to be the BOLD SOUL SISTERS OF SURVIVAL. I like the latter and live it every day. You've recognized the hurt that can happen when someone close to you, doesn't let you speak as if you're not important, of value in the world, but you are. You're a built in creator, because not only do you possess beauty, sincerity and love to pass onto offspring/generation, but you do so and still are able to share that experience with God and the ones you love. Let it go baby, it's just not worth binding you here. Talk to dad if possible about the harm, but if he's still of the same "timeline of oppression" let it go for they know not what they are doing when doing it. At least not the "full effect" of that act.:wizard::cool:

Feel it, deal with it, and let it go.

RunningDeer
9th August 2014, 20:25

RunningDeer <3

I use the term rule , for when they put there foot down and say NO more War and killing , we are going to live in peace with each other and with nature , man will not get there without the influence of woman ... secretly women run the world anyway , the man usually says whatever my wife decides is fine with me

secretly women run the world anyway , the man usually says whatever my wife decides is fine with me

I'd not want a man that just ‘goes along to get along’.

man will not get there without the influence of woman ...

In partnership, I see it as mutual support and balance in voice as a natural component. Where each evolves, and they evolve exponentially from the synergy of thoughts, creativity, and action from their loving connections.

IMO: there’s a process of maturation on the unseen levels. Where we reintroduce and actively merge with the parts we’ve forgotten. And we’re coming to know, to see, of that integration in others, as well.

RunningDeer <3

chocolate
9th August 2014, 20:49
Spiritwind, now your story is a synchronicity for me, too.
I have to go sense why my ~throat chakra~ feels in a similar way (like welling up of energy that can suffocate me) oftentimes as you have described. I am supposedly a 'communicator', so that needs to be investigated.

I, just like Amethyst, don't compete with the male side of the world (inside or outside), but I do voice my opinion. Sometimes I even notice words come out that I understand why I have used them only later on. There is always a reason behind certain type of expression of emotion or thought, at least for me. But I have spend time in internal dialogue, and have learnt to trust my intuitive first reaction.
I try to use pure, undiluted spontaneous way of expression, but with kindness and respect to the other party, whomever that might be. Dogs, and sometimes cats, love that. A bit like the kids. Some people say it sounds kind of immature, or naive, but that is a miss-interpretation on their part, I am quite okay that way. ;)

Dennis Leahy
9th August 2014, 23:30
Amethyst,

I don't have any particular thing to say, but don't want to sit silently.

I saw your video a few days ago, about making a curry sauce. It looked yummy, but I was struck with you. You just seem like such a pleasant and unpretentious soul. I'm glad you "found" and are using your voice. :~)

Dennis

RunningDeer
9th August 2014, 23:50
Amethyst,

I don't have any particular thing to say, but don't want to sit silently.

I saw your video a few days ago, about making a curry sauce. It looked yummy, but I was struck with you. You just seem like such a pleasant and unpretentious soul. I'm glad you "found" and are using your voice. :~)

Dennis
Yes, similar to my thoughts. A “natural” at promoting health and healing in the world. I almost suggested to have the video be placed on the TheFacesofAvalon (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFacesofAvalon/videos) channel.

Amethyst, in case you haven’t seen Christine’s thread, here’s post #1 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72603-The-Faces-of-Avalon-new-YouTube-channel-for-forum-members&p=848539&viewfull=1#post848539).

<3

Omni
10th August 2014, 01:32
The most important thing is to educate the girls.
If necessary, give girls priority over boys, as girls will be the future mothers,
and as such they will be the first educators of the next generation.

Already in the 19th century this was religious "dogma" in the early Baha'i communities of Persia
and for propagating such a revolutionary teaching over 20,000 of the early Bahai's were tortured and killed by the Muslim population.
This part is something that interests me. Thank you for posting it. So Islam has killed off it's own form of druids/sages. I always focused on christianities history since it is so much more available to me... It's not an easy truth, but it's a welcomed one to be posted and discussed. Have you made any threads on the balai on avalon ulli? I would be most interested to see one from you.

Yet those who managed to come to the West became active in the suffragette movement and helped get American women their voting rights. European countries followed during the twentieth century.

But still, without a decent education women will vote for leaders who are deceitful,
as they lack the scholarly ability to inform themselves and investigate politicians.

This is why education must come first.

"As long as women are prevented from attaining their highest possibility,
so long will men be unable to achieve the greatness which might be theirs". ~'Abdu'l-Bahá

Education is not as much of a problem for women as it used to be. I don't agree with a view you post here:

Firstly voting is a total farce. The whole system is a farce. It's all an illusion. I vote but don't have the idea I'm actually doing my country a service(minus things like measures, like hemp for example, or legalization of cannabis).

I find the American population, educated or non, to be quite assanine and moronic.
http://evilkoreanbamboohat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/morans.jpg

I'll paraphrase one of my favorite quotes:
Do not let schooling get in the way of your education.

I dropped out of high school as soon as I could. I actually went to court because I was skipping school(I found it dreadful and not a place for higher learning). Looking back on it(not counting the mind control aspect) I wish I played along and did my homework to get A's and got a degree at a place like University of Oregon. A piece of paper gets you places in this civilization... Anyway my point is schooling does not mean education necessarily. A spiritually advanced person will find knowledge in life regardless of schooling.

I'm all for women having a chance at ruling the world(alongside with men). We might (a tiny bit)get that wish in a very crappy transhuman heartless woman kind of way(Hillary Clinton - sigh).

One thing of note, I was told by ETs that the US government does not have a single woman in their telepathic network that makes decisions for the world.... I think that could mean women use their hearts more. And that is not a bad thing. Granted too much heart can cloud things but that's a whole diff subject.

Re: Women using their voices:
Rosa Parks :) A great woman in history. Great women in history are attractive for soul mates(the kind of soul mate you incarnate with every lifetime).

ulli
10th August 2014, 01:50
Omni, don't want to derail Amethyst's thread.
Here is a link ( there are lots more, but this is one of the first which came up)
about the persecution of the Baha'is in Iran.
http://bahaisofvisalia.org/persecution-of-the-bahais-in-iran/

If you google "Baha'i teachings on equal rights for women" you might find an overwhelming number of websites.

Orph
10th August 2014, 03:45
I find the American population, educated or non, to be quite assanine and moronic.

Well, that leaves out my "But I didn't know" excuse.

Natalia
10th August 2014, 09:08
Hi all,

thank you for further replies, most of them touched me, your care, understanding, warmth and empathy. Also good advice and reminders.

At the mo still got this viral thing so not got enough energy to reply as much as I would like to (taking organic elderflower tea for it, and rest).

I agree that forgiveness is so important, yes, and I have healed a lot in that way...but I realize, not totally...it can feel that way and then there is an emotional trigger that hits the pain body...that's what happened...and strangely, even though I have cried a lot in my life (usually on my own), about other things and about my father or related, it had not been (in my adult life) about that particular memory...until that time...another part of healing to do...

There are other memories that had more of an emotional wounding effect on me that I will not share here...years later I told a few people in private and it felt better just so that someone knew and empathized...but the memories can link with each other so I also felt the power of other things that happened and the way they made me feel, too...

I hope I don't seem like too much of a victim, it's not like I don't try to take responsibility for my self and my own healing - I do, maybe sometimes I need to do it more at the time...some say let it go and I have to myself too sometimes (and sometimes I do and sometimes I need to), but those triggers come up and there is a wound that has not healed yet...sometimes to let something unhealthy go we need to replace it with something healthier...(which I have been doing, but it is an ongoing process...)...

I know that others can relate in some ways, and it's good that some of the replies have helped others.

It's so nice to share and connect sometimes on a deep level, thank you all for your support.

(edit, also, I have looked at the lessons in my experiences with my father, and have talked a bit about them in email with a friend...and so have some intuitive understanding of it, but the wound is still there...still more healing to do...)...

Stephanie
11th August 2014, 12:07
In partnership, I see it as mutual support and balance in voice as a natural component. Where each evolves, and they evolve exponentially from the synergy of thoughts, creativity, and action from their loving connections.

IMO: there’s a process of maturation on the unseen levels. Where we reintroduce and actively merge with the parts we’ve forgotten. And we’re coming to know, to see, of that integration in others, as well.

Lovely thoughts and words RunningDeer,for all of us to feel and share,thank you.

Dearest Amethyst,you are in my thoughts,and wanted to know how you are.
May your feelings,thoughts and being,find expression in a harmonious,strong,pure and beautiful vibration/voice.

Healing light and love,always.

Natalia
11th August 2014, 15:37

Lovely thoughts and words RunningDeer,for all of us to feel and share,thank you.

Dearest Amethyst,you are in my thoughts,and wanted to know how you are.
May your feelings,thoughts and being,find expression in a harmonious,strong,pure and beautiful vibration/voice.

Healing light and love,always.

Hi Sstarss,

I'm feeling quite a bit better emotionally today, thank you :)

How are you? How is everyone?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PfUXGuoB7cg/Ue0qcwl986I/AAAAAAAAIdU/mk2huq-9Fi0/s1600/936976_642027692478905_2009597088_n.jpg

Stephanie
11th August 2014, 20:22
As a parent,my heart is close to you in your difficult moments,and I sometimes feel apprehension...thats how I am sometimes!
But I know that your life is a sacred journey,with its growth,discoveries,transformation and possibilities.All is well,may you shine.

Chester
16th August 2014, 18:44
Strange I happened upon this one... for Amethyst

e2XgnBA2y00

Who are the "actors" in this? What does each represent? Let's explore the metaphors.