PDA

View Full Version : This Man’s Trip To The Emergency Room Revealed The Scary Truth Behind ObamaCare

jerry
10th August 2014, 22:33
OUTRAGIOUS .....a short revealing jaw dropping clip on the rising cost of healthcare

http://www.westernjournalism.com/mans-injured-finger-reveals-flaws-obamacare/

Snookie
10th August 2014, 23:28
That is absolutely ridiculous - more than 8K for a bandage! No one should darken the door to that facility again!

joeecho
11th August 2014, 00:05
Smarter people then I warned what the results would be long before Obamacare took effect. MSM, I am afraid, has only revealed the tip of the iceberg on this.

Obamacare is an oxymoron.

AriG
11th August 2014, 02:38
Just curious... what does Obamacare have to do with this hospital price gouging? It seems as though certain health care facilities are operating on the polarized side of the great health care debate and serving as the exception that proves the rule to undermine the inevitable national health care that this nation needs (like every other Western nation). These hospitals are playing politics. They are the criminals.

Obama has created many crises and has committed atrocities including perpetuating those that were initiated before his tenure. That said? He at the very least, has started a pathway to a National Health Insurance program. Baby steps. Takes time to wind down the profit machine.

The US is THE only Western nation that has a for profit health care system. It doesn't work for the people of this nation and we should not use health crises as a money making vehicle.

For this and only this, I appreciate Obama's stance.

joeecho
11th August 2014, 03:02
For this and only this, I appreciate Obama's stance.

Politics is not a cherry picking proposition.

'For this and only this' is not what you are going to get. Far far from it.

Remember: Experts in a chess match do not play the game with the reaction to a few moves. This is like a standard calculator (Populous) playing against/ with a super computer (government).

To get a glimpse of this you would have see how the game has been played up to this point by looking back through history (not from some high school or college history books).

Your thinking appears rational if everyone thought linear but that is not the case here.

AriG
11th August 2014, 23:51
joeecho,

you need to read some of my posts from 2012 onward. No linear thinking there. Fully aware of the game. That said, it is not unusual for one of the players to allow their higher and better selves to start an altruistic action in an arena of otherwise manipulation.

joeecho
12th August 2014, 02:31
joeecho,

you need to read some of my posts from 2012 onward. No linear thinking there. Fully aware of the game. That said, it is not unusual for one of the players to allow their higher and better selves to start an altruistic action in an arena of otherwise manipulation.

That might be true but the end game is the same.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/d6/44/ce/church-of-the-sacred.jpg

AriG
12th August 2014, 17:36
joeecho,

That might be true but the end game is the same.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/d6/44/ce/church-of-the-sacred.jpg

Well at least if humanity is to be abolished, it will be less painful with a morphine drip......

joeecho
12th August 2014, 18:40
Well at least if humanity is to be abolished, it will be less painful with a morphine drip......

Maybe it's time to rip that Band-Aid off?

Why delay the inevitable (although I do not think ObamaCare will....contraire)?

Isn't drawn out torture the worst kind? Isn't it a form of Sadomasochism?

As long as everyone is game (apparently we are)....then game on! :p

AriG
14th August 2014, 02:16

Maybe it's time to rip that Band-Aid off?

Why delay the inevitable (although I do not think ObamaCare will....contraire)?

Isn't drawn out torture the worst kind? Isn't it a form of Sadomasochism?

As long as everyone is game (apparently we are)....then game on! :p

I cannot speak for the whole of humanity, only for my being.

Very sad :(