PDA

View Full Version : How to Wake Friends Up Without Losing Them - Thomas Sheridan

ktlight
12th August 2014, 19:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2GGLELkv4

Thomas Sheridan starts off with talking about an experience in a field when the car broke down.

joeecho
12th August 2014, 21:24
Thomas Sheridan starts off with talking about an experience in a field when the car broke down.

That was a good one! I could watch my mind working on the story while he was telling it. Initially getting sucked into the story and while they were arriving at the pub I thought.... okay ..... there has got to be a punch line coming.

This guy is an excellent teacher! I am impressed with his way of disseminating VERY useful information.

Robin
12th August 2014, 23:02
This was an enlightening video. Thank you for sharing!

I'm not going to lie that I am definitely one of the people he talks about in the video. It's not that I fall for every conspiracy theory or attach myself to cults or anything, but my emotions often get a hold of my rational thinking. When I first became aware (after E.T. visitation), my mind was so charged with anger, grief, disappointment, and all the rest, where I could no longer function as a grounded human being. My sense of reality was destroyed in two hours. I could not conduct my work anymore, I severed ties with all of my friends who would not listen to my new-found knowledge and insights, and an inner turmoil developed inside of me that swallowed up all sense of being balanced.

All that I could think about were conspiracies and finding the Truth. Because of the deception that goes on in the Truth Movement, I became increasingly paranoid and angry. A dream-job was offered to me and I turned it down because my emotions took hold of any rational output. I ruined possible romantic relationships with wonderful women by coming on too strong with information. I thought that heading for the mountains was the best thing to do, and I'm still feeling the ripples of this whole awakening experience fourteen months later.

Don't be like me. Take a deep breath and try to put yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with on a daily basis. Think before acting.

joeecho
13th August 2014, 00:17
--- Side Bar ---

Interesting to note how many jokes involve pubs.

Pub: Public House

Public House: Microcosm.

As above (macrocosm), so below (microcosm)

Anyone waiting for the punch line? :)