PDA

View Full Version : Quantum theory proves that our consciousness goes on.

Hazel
14th August 2014, 20:31
Quantum Theory Proves That Consciousness Moves to Another Universe After Death

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe“, published inthe USA, has stirred up the Internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Robert Lanza has no doubts that this is possible.

Beyond time and space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director of Advanced Cell Technology Company. Before he has been known for his extensive research which dealt with stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist became involved with physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since.

The theory implies that death simply does not exist. It is an illusion which arises in the minds of people. It exists because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking their consciousness will disappear too. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. That fits well with the basic postulates of quantum mechanics science, according to which a certain particle can be present anywhere and an event can happen according to several, sometimes countless, ways.

Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated into this universe.

This means that a dead person while traveling through the same tunnel ends up not in hell or in heaven, but in a similar world he or she once inhabited, but this time alive. And so on, infinitely.

Multiple worlds

This hope-instilling, but extremely controversial theory by Lanza has many unwitting supporters, not just mere mortals who want to live forever, but also some well-known scientists. These are the physicists and astrophysicists who tend to agree with existence of parallel worlds and who suggest the possibility of multiple universes.Multiverse (multi-universe) is a so-called scientific concept, which they defend. They believe that no physical laws exist which would prohibit the existence of parallel worlds.

The first one was a science fiction writer H.G. Wells who proclaimed in 1895 in his story “The Door in the Wall”. And after 62 years, this idea was developed by Hugh Everett in his graduate thesis at the Princeton University. It basically posits that at any given moment the universe divides into countless similar instances. And the next moment, these “newborn” universes split in a similar fashion. In some of these worlds you may be present: reading this article in one universe, orwatching TV in another.

The triggering factor for these multiplying worlds is our actions, explained Everett. If we make some choices, instantly one universe splits into two with different versions of outcomes.

In the 1980s, Andrei Linde, scientist from the Lebedev’s Institute of physics, developed the theory of multiple universes. He is now a professor at Stanford University.

Linde explained: Space consists of many inflating spheres, which give rise to similar spheres, and those, in turn, produce spheres in even greater numbers, and so on to infinity. In the universe, they are spaced apart. They are not aware of each other’s existence. But they represent parts of the same physical universe.

The fact that our universe is not alone is supported by data received from the Planck space telescope. Using the data, scientists have created the most accurate map of the microwave background, the so-called cosmic relic background radiation, which has remained since the inception of our universe. They also found that the universe has a lot of dark recesses represented by some holes and extensive gaps.

Theoretical physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton from the North Carolina University with her colleagues argue: the anomalies of the microwave background exist due to the fact that our universe is influenced by other universes existing nearby. And holes and gaps are a direct result of attacks on us by neighboring universes.

Soul quanta

So, there is abundance of places or other universes where our soul could migrate after death, according to the theory of neo-biocentrism. But does the soul exist?

Professor Stuart Hameroff from the University of Arizona has no doubts about the existence of eternal soul. As recently as last year, he announced that he has foundevidence that consciousness does not perish after death.

According to Hameroff, the human brain is the perfect quantum computer and the soul or consciousness is simplyinformation stored at the quantum level. It can be transferred, following the death of the body; quantum information represented by consciousness merges with our universe and exist there indefinitely. The biocentrism expert Lanza proves that the soul migrates to another universe. That is the main difference from his other colleagues.

Sir Roger Penrose, a famous British physicist and expert in mathematics from Oxford, supports this theory, and he has also found traces of contact with other universes. Together, the scientists are developing quantum theory to explain the phenomenon of consciousness. They believe that they found carriers of consciousness, the elements that accumulate information during life, and after death of the body they “drain” consciousness somewhere else. These elements are located inside protein-based microtubules (neuronal microtubules), which previously have been attributed a simple role of reinforcement and transport channeling inside a living cell. Based on their structure, microtubules are best suited to function as carriers of quantum properties inside the brain. That is mainly because they are able to retain quantum states for a long time, meaning they can function as elements of a quantum computer.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th August 2014, 21:11
Superb. Thanks so much for this -- a topic that is almost always on my mind, driving me crazy --

FYI I don't think there's much wrong with believing reincarnation -- is it so much different from other beliefs?

I think the Universe yearns toward order and conservation and good experience, not just entropy....
food for thought.

great article and good find OP!!!

Joanne Shepard
14th August 2014, 22:14
Caught on camera by one of the top scientist in the world, we just don't die :)

http://wariscrime.com/new/consciousness-moves-another-universe-death/

amor
14th August 2014, 22:46
1. My maternal grandparents of whom I knew nothing (thinking that other people whose life stories I knew were my grandparents) came to me in two dreams in 1982 delivering information to me which later turned out to be accurate when years later I was told the truth about their existence. They had died aound 1927.
2. After my mother's death in the hospital around 3:00 a.m., I went to the morgue to see her body around 10:00 a.m. I am now certain I saw her bottom lip quiver, but after a long look, when it did not reoccur I thought I was mistaken. The doctor at the morgue had to get a blood sample for genetic testing. It was a violent act and shocked me. I hoped my mother was very dead and could not feel it. Several nights later, I was in a deep sleep. My mother knelt by the side of the bed and pushed a needle into my navel which I very much felt. She has been with me nightly in one dream or another. There is lots more!
3. After my father died in the hospital, the Doctor called us at 6:00 a.m. to tell us. His body was transported across the road to the embalmers who said that they had not started work on him as yet at 9:00 a.m. Yet, he was bandaged from the sternum down. We were devistated. At home we sat on the couch sobbing. I never wish to feel such pain again. Suddenly, a vision in my mind's eye, as real as if he were physically there appeared before me. In life his eyes were somewhat sleepy looking. Now they were wide open. It was as though he had no emotions at that point, and then suddenly he was pleasantly surprised that we loved him so much and were so distraught. We cared for him day and night for an entire year. He cerainly knew we loved him; however, this time I believe he actually felt it acutely. Three weeks later, he came to both my mother and I in separate dreams and told us his death was not normal. He had signed an organ donor paper years before; and apparently, as he was totally paralyzed by strokes, they removed all his organs thinking we would not know.
4. My highschool girl friend of 58 years, unknown to me, had spinal trouble and heart valves needed repair. She died after the operation. This was another horrible shock to me. I had the overwhelming desire to call her the night before the operation, and some time before I had her give me her son and husband's contact numbers (a premonition). In a dream somedays later, I found myself on a barren looking ball. There was an overhead net held up by poles which stretched from one horizon to the other. Both she and my mother were there. I have read about this electromagnetic net which the Aliens use to capture souls. Perhaps this was on my mind and caused me to have the dream.
6. One last thing. I was apparently in the first stages of a heart attack in my sleep. There was this heavy pressure sitting on my chest which I interpreted to have been a demon which I reviled. Almost simultaneously I saw the face of a woman in her forties wearing rimless glasses looking over me as though I was reclining on a cot and my life here was not my real life. She looked very familiar as though she was a relative.

4EverEvolving1
15th August 2014, 02:12
I find all of this really interesting. You might want to take a look at Tom Campbell's work. He started working with Robert Monroe many years ago. He also was a physicist for NASA and has done a lot of other work. He has alot of stuff on YouTube and a Trilogy/Book that is out. I have not read the Trilogy yet. A lot of Tom's material seems to follow along with what you are saying Robert Lanza is describing. The material definitely has made me much more aware of a lot of things. I hope this helped. :)

johnf
15th August 2014, 02:39
So .. like .. the multiverse is really embedded within us?
Interesting stuff.

Omni
15th August 2014, 02:59
I see this as a step in the right direction from other ridiculous beliefs, but ultimately flawed. While it may bend the mind that we may be existing elsewhere, I simply do not believe such is the case. I think we have one soul, having one incarnation experience.. Reincarnation is what is real IMO. Except when you die you do not go to another universe... You have a technological afterlife given by guides(maybe), and are incarnated in a little one for a new life. That is my take...

yelik
15th August 2014, 18:34
Good article. I believe in the strong possibility of multiple universes and our soul/ spirit is in the form of an external electro-magnetic field which does not die. However it also appears that our memory is contained within our DNA and according to Simon Parkes our soul can already be captured. Unfortunately this is done by some sort of EM grid put up by the Reptilians. In deed it appears the elites can create Humanoid copies from our blood sample complete with full memory, although I'm not sure we are advanced enough to insert a soul without ET help. The elites are truly playing God

Mark
15th August 2014, 18:58
Time is a condition of space. Can't have one without the other. So, outside of space, there is no time and vice versa. This presents the idea in a bit clearer fashion when it comes to thinking about incarnation and the probability that there are multiple aspects/incarnations simultaneously occurring beyond what we might consider to be a linear rather than lateral stream of understanding.

Also of pertinence is the fractal understanding of nature and the many patterns running thru reality that point to its precise nature. As over a trillion cells make up a human body, could it be possible that a trillion humans might make up some larger, ore ethereal body? Could that larger body channel smaller portions of its energy through many entities, rather than just one?

Thoughts that bear consideration.

pathaka
15th August 2014, 19:39
Lanza's biocentrism is a non-testable hypothesis. Scientifically it proves nothing as of yet.

Also, as per latest quantum physics experimental results (using local quantum clocks), time is a measure of entanglement, i.e. quantum level change (spin). No entanglement (i.e. no observer/no action) => time doesn't tick forward => timeless existence with pure awareness (but no observation).

Just as the mystics have told us now for thousands of years....

aranuk
15th August 2014, 21:37
To my mind there are many examples of contrary information which challenges all the theories of these kinds. I am familiar with the explanations Dr Lanza, Dr Tom Campbell of my Big Toe and Dr Deeprak Chopra. Neither of them explain away the fact that a million people say can see the Eifel Tower or some famous monuments like Great Pyramid at Giza and all of the million people will see more or less the same thing. A million people can see David Beckham and all agree they saw David Beckham. The above Doctors all say we are creating these images in our consciousness. There obviously exists a collective agreement on enumerable things. If I didn't exist the Eifel Tower and the Great Pyramid would still be seen by millions of other people. Therefore I did NOT create these huge structures with my consciousness. And neither did the millions that see them. I do of course understand what these Dr's are saying.

Stan

Red Skywalker
16th August 2014, 16:16
We have lived since Time began and will live till we are back to our own beginning. By then we have been and are everything that can exist. We are truly eternal and for our truly being there is no time. So are we 'god'? Yes, else define what 'god' should be. My definition of 'god' is THE ALL AND NOTHING at the same time. It's like Time/space, timeless and yet can function as a medium to experience Time (Consciousness).
We will soon understand how the Universe technically (by electromagnetism) works and I can tell already that it's SIMPLE. Really, quantum physics can be made easy just by turning some pluses into minus or the other way round. Almost everybody can understand it, if properly explained. Let me give one clue (wish I could tell more, but time seems not to be ready yet): We have looked for to long into the Fire for survival, so we have forgotten to look at the everywhere present and abundant Coldness of the Universe...

Hundred years ago a man called 'Tesla' would have understood that clue :p

Bluegreen
16th August 2014, 22:05
From the Gospel of Thomas:

"The disciples said to Jesus, 'Tell us, how will our end come?'
Jesus said, 'Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.
Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and not taste death.'"

Red Skywalker
17th August 2014, 09:25
Sounds familiar, Bluegreen. Jesus was a scientist but had to talk in a language understandable for the people of his time. These people had no idea of science and thus could not truly understand his words based on science. Even now, without the understanding of the simple working of the universe, we do not truly understand because our science is still far to complicated. I cannot give one easy lesson because first you have to have other parts to understand before you can see the simplicity. Thought each of these parts is simple, there are many parts to explain. I am working on the explanation of these many parts and that takes time. Maybe one day a book will be available, or website and then it still takes time to see the possibilities. First it will be ridiculed, then questions are ask, then it will be accepted.

Omni
17th August 2014, 09:31
From the Gospel of Thomas:

"The disciples said to Jesus, 'Tell us, how will our end come?'
Jesus said, 'Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.
Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and not taste death.'"
I see this as possibly a statement about reincarnation. My 2 cents.

Sunny-side-up
17th August 2014, 12:40
I my heart and or higher-self I still see it this way:

In the begging there was non-material-universe where consciousness which is the non-material-universe forms ideas and so individual-personalities, all within the collective consciousness!

These individual-personalities within the non-material-universe (Collective-consciousness) are Souls!

This non-material-universe (Collective-consciousness) goes onto start a material-universe/s (big-bang/s if you like) (This happens when a critical amount of individual-personalities (Souls) forms!))

Then as our material-universe-seed/womb evolves it becomes habitable to life (life-forming-environment, conditions) Then consciousness can keep influencing this condition and eventually inhabit a material-life-form-body!

When said body gives up it's life-environment the consciousness/soul either goes back to source or moves on to the next evolved level of the original idea as thought of in the non-material-universe!of the!

So the material-universe comes from the non-material-universe (Collective-consciousness) and NOT the Main Stream view as taught in our prestigious schools by those who know! o,o

I think it's all so simple, why make a mountain (Pandora's box) out of a Mole hill ha!

Love, Peace and Love again!
Alan