PDA

View Full Version : John Lash - Sophia's Correction

Maia Gabrial
16th August 2014, 14:09
I've noticed that there are other interviews on the forum with John Lash talking about Sophia's Correction. I haven't heard them, but it's on my list of things to do. I'm sure they're just as informative as this one is. There will always be more information even if it's the same topic. It's like gathering more pieces of the puzzle.

It's encouraging to know that Sophia is raising the consciousness of humanity right now and that it WILL correct the experiment we're in. I've taken heart in this. Hope you do, too. Let's all "push back" together....

HQqo4-Q_qtg

Star Tsar
16th August 2014, 15:15
Myself I don't know about this theory. Sit back & relax Sophia will correct all? Will that not breed complacency within us?
:confused::confused::confused:

Ahnung-quay
16th August 2014, 15:22
In working with the indigenous Americans (north and south), I've witnessed firsthand the rise of the Feminine since the Harmonic Convergence. The Wisdom-Keepers are all now working toward spiritual balance of the masculine and feminine polarities. Balance in gender and in society will follow suit. People get ready-the white, male paradigm will be going down one way or another.

Chip
16th August 2014, 16:15
In working with the indigenous Americans (north and south), I've witnessed firsthand the rise of the Feminine since the Harmonic Convergence. The Wisdom-Keepers are all now working toward spiritual balance of the masculine and feminine polarities. Balance in gender and in society will follow suit. People get ready-the white, male paradigm will be going down one way or another.

Could you please explain why it's a "white male paradigm" that will be going down?
That doesn't sound very polarizing to me.
Thanks

ghostrider
16th August 2014, 16:17
man in his megalomania has broken Earth , it will take the loving kindness of woman to heal what man in his madness has broken ... Earth has been at War my whole life , I don't know what the vibrations of true peace feels like without hatred and violence mixed in ...

Orph
16th August 2014, 16:57
man in his megalomania has broken Earth , it will take the loving kindness of woman to heal what man in his madness has broken ... .Well thank god for that. With Hillary Clinton as our next president, I'm sure she'll turn this world back to love and harmony in no time. :bad:

Edit: I'm being sarcastic

wnlight
16th August 2014, 17:00
I am not sure that I can really understand this white-male-paradigm thing. Although it is true that all US presidents are and have been men, many other influential nations have been run by women. In the USA, more women vote at the ballot box than men. The supported the Vietnam war, the several wars against the Muslims as much as do men. More women vote in the marketplace (with their dollars) than men. Women buy just as many cars and fill them up with gasoline as do men. I saw just as many men as women riding the bus to work, leaving their cars at home. Women are just as polluting as are men. I suspect that women will cry more for our planet Earth, but then they do not do any more than men to resolve the problem.

I am not writing that women are worse than men, but not noticeably different in running the world. I suppose that I am in trouble now. If I am wrong about this, please tell me gently.

There is a prediction that a balance is in the works for humans. That men will experience more feminism and women more masculine tendencies. This could be good. If this comes about, it will be most interesting to watch.

Christine
16th August 2014, 17:28
I have, shall we say, a strong resonance with this wisdom teaching, just another way of stating what many cultures, especially indigenous ones know. The correction must come through us in physical form, we are part of Sophia. She as the Mother aspect is correcting.. and so must we.

The imbalance is almost complete.. the "white male paradigm" is only a way of stating that the power over dominating structures are failing.. we are coming into the womb of rebirthing where we can choose to return to balance. Female/Male we are both, as we were in the beginning.

Wnlight.. reading more in thread, it isn't about running the world. It is about BEing the world.

Myself I don't know about this theory. Sit back & relax Sophia will correct all? Will that not breed complacency within us?
:confused::confused::confused:

giovonni
16th August 2014, 17:41
using gender and racial terms is just another way in dividing the collective consciousness ... :)

Ahnung-quay
16th August 2014, 17:42
Thank you Christine for explaining. My statement was not to point fingers at individual white men, many of whom are striving to bring about the balance too. It is rather a generic term for the Babylonian system that we have lived under for too long and it is how the indigenous people describe it.

It's elemental. The white, fire male energies have become overly strong and out of balance in the last age. There is coming a balance of the elements in the universe and upon the Earth. Fire, air, water, and earth; male and female; white, yellow, black and red will be in balance.

This is why the controllers are running scared and it is the very reason that they have run their game of oppression against the yellow, black, and red races in the western world. They know their time is limited and it is being limited by the Creator, the Supreme Intelligence of Balanced Polarity.

Daughter of Time
16th August 2014, 17:58
To understand the full story of Sophia, the primordial female, one has to read The Gnostic Bible - not an easy read!

I haven't listened to John Lash's interview here but I have heard he has worded the story in a way that is easy to understand.

Being in a female body does not mean one possesses female energy. So a female president will not necessarily be better than a male one since women have to exhibit male qualities in order to succeed in politics and other things at this point in time. A female president will have very male traits. Please understand I am NOT male bashing. Both males and females have been programmed to behave a certain way which is counter productive for both genders.

Sophia will not correct all! Her energy will help humanity to feel more empathy and perform less violent acts.

As the story in the Gnostic Bible goes, Sophia's light was stolen by the ancient archons and she was thrown into chaos where she lived for 13 eons which in our time would equal approximately 13 billion years! That's a long time even for a God(ess). With the help of her male counterpart, whom we know as God, She has now come out of the darkness and is regaining her light.

Her own will created a different form of archons to fight the ancient ones. All these archons have become warriors who are still warring on planet Earth.

In order for the world to come into balance, the male and female energies have to work together with an equal amount of power. This balance has not taken place yet! And from the way we humans experience time, it will probably be quite some time before this balance occurs. Meanwhile, the archons are still having a field day!

The Sophia story is a very long one which I will not get into here, but for those who are interested, it's a fascinating, potentially life changing read which presents perspectives that make sense (to me) when trying to decipher the power structures that maintain our current reality.

Bluegreen
16th August 2014, 18:36
Here's the question that pretty much convinced me that the Universe or God is basically feminine in nature:

What gender invented the land mine?
:confused:

Hazel
17th August 2014, 00:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0h1sb1IFI

Lifebringer
17th August 2014, 00:52
Hillary isn't gonna be President. Nope. Not in the plan. She was given a time, and she blew it with all the latest technical equipment at her house during the 3 am call w/Bengazi. During all the crap gong on, she was at home monitoring? NOPE, she blew the 3 am call as Secretary of State. Didn't she quit her term early, thinking she would "put some feelers out?" Well the tentacles have not reach "in our future. The old warmongers like her and Albright, do not fit this paradigm. Jeb won't be President either. America is tired of Clinton Bush nightmare legislation for the corporations. It's our turn now, and not a moment too soon.

Orph
17th August 2014, 03:16
Hillary isn't gonna be President. Nope. You missed my point. I was being sarcastic. I'm just tired of the male bashing, as if no male can know what love and compassion are. Or that there aren't women who harbor hate and fear. As 'Daughter of Time' mentioned above, it's really about energies, not gender. Togetherness and cooperation. Strength and caring.

wnlight
17th August 2014, 04:09
A little off topic - just a reminder that we will not get to choose a new president who is not owned by the criminal illuminati. I will be shocked if any man with feminist quality wins the presidency. USA voters like type A personalities. Those who chase women and start wars.

chocolate
17th August 2014, 08:00
Some who have interest here may enjoy this (http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/news-shift-timelines/2482-sophianic-body-correction) also.

araucaria
17th August 2014, 08:44
All this talk of US presidents is seriously off topic IMHO. It is all top-down pyramidal politics, when what we need and are gradually getting is a bottom-up ‘groundswell’ or ‘grassroots’ movement. Politicians are now almost unanimous in proving that they are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Most countries are ungovernable these days because the leaders are trying to pull in directions that we don’t want to go, instead of being pushed in the right direction. The feuding Flemish and Walloons of Belgium recently discovered that the country continued to function for over a year with no government at all.

I am deliberately using the language of vectors to emphasize the difference between grounded, Mother Earth-based action radiating outwards (i.e. shining brightly) and this outside influence coming down to exploit and destroy, and keep us in darkness. This is one of the symbolic meanings of the truncated pyramid. The tiny apex can only gain power when placed atop (i.e. brought down from above) the huge base set in the bedrock, to which, although made to fit, it does not belong. This must not happen, and the pyramid needs to be destroyed, symbolically and probably physically as well.

17th August 2014, 10:04
re. Hilary Clinton - one woman or 10 or 20 will be assimilated into the old boys' network or thrown out. There need to be a lot of them and they need to bond with each other. Also, women, at present, have this dreadful habit of working within structures that have been created for them not by them.

Christine
17th August 2014, 11:55
:focus: Please.

I just finished listening to this interview: Max Igan & John Lash - Gnosticism and the Sophianic Message. This is one of the most important messages that I strongly urge anyone interested in expanded Knowledge to listen carefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwSvYqz98io

Maia Gabrial
17th August 2014, 13:54

I know that's not what's happening. Humanity's consciousness is raising because of Gaia Sophia. They're becoming aware of many things on a higher level. Look at all the pushing back going now. Many are not sitting back complacently. How are you feeling about things? Dont you feel alittle stirred up? Don't you feel like wanting to kick ass in some way, even if you don't know how you're going to do it? It's just as significant to share information with family, friends and strangers, making them aware, too as it is to go out there and physically fight back.

Sophia's is a highly advanced being and what she's doing is on a higher level, something that's totally out of our realm of understanding. It's even out of the understanding of those so called advanced beings. It's good to know that it's happening in spite of what the predators and psychopaths have done....

dianna
17th August 2014, 22:49
To understand the philosophy of John Lash (is he brilliant or is he crazy?!? lol … fascinating either way … and, I say both!!)

One must read (more than once)

Not In His Image
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31twWNbkKqL._AA160_.jpg

Then … spend a few weeks/months on his main website
http://www.metahistory.org

http://www.metahistory.org/images/meta_logo.gif

In addition … spend a great deal of time reading the Nag Hamadi texts …
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349007159l/743049.jpg

Then go to gaiaspora … and follow the experiment … more than 100 lectures … fascinating … outrageous … at times nonsensical … well worth the effort …
http://gaiaspora.org

http://b.webutation.net/3/5/gaiaspora.org.jpg

East Sun
17th August 2014, 23:41
man in his megalomania has broken Earth , it will take the loving kindness of woman to heal what man in his madness has broken ... .Well thank god for that. With Hillary Clinton as our next president, I'm sure she'll turn this world back to love and harmony in no time. :bad:

You're being sarcastic I hope.

Orph
18th August 2014, 00:38

You're being sarcastic I hope.Yes. Unfortunately, not too many understood the sarcasm and thought I was serious. Perhaps I will edit my post, although it's a bit too late now.

Delight
18th August 2014, 05:27
Lisa Renee also has a take on "Sophianic Body Correction". FYI

August 10, 2014 ES Ascension News - August 2014

EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS (http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/news-shift-timelines/2493-expanding-consciousness)

Dear Ascending Family,

Consciousness is Energy

During the Ascension Cycle the planet and humanity is undergoing vibrational shifts which radically impact the individual mind, the collective race mind, the planetary mind; all which exist at uniquely different frequency rates of Consciousness. Each of the uniquely different frequency rates of Consciousness form a distinctive level of energetic intelligence or sentience.

Sentience is the varied ability of any type of entity to have a subjective perceptual experience as a characteristic of intelligence or as a facet of developing higher sensory perception. The higher the overall frequency of the Consciousness that uniquely forms the energy of any entity is the relationship to more advanced levels of intelligence and sentience. It is a natural biological process for all human beings to have the ability to evolve and to Expand Consciousness which increases levels of sentience.

What is Consciousness? Consciousness is energy, and energy is Conscious, they are both interchangeable. All energy is intelligent. Our Soul and Monadic spiritual body is Consciousness and therefore Intelligent Energy.

What is Sentience? Sentience is the ability of any type of entity to have a subjective sensory or perceptual experience as a characteristic of intelligence, higher mind or as a facet of developing higher sensory perception. Sentience levels, the acquiring of senses, are based on the quality of energy and Consciousness rate of frequency which works as a function through that body.

What is Expanding Consciousness? Increasing energy through the intentional connection with higher frequencies is what changes the rate of vibration. What we think and how we behave is a rate of frequency. If we change how we think and behave we raise our frequency. Access to higher frequency is how one accesses higher intelligence which are levels of higher operating sentience. Expanding Consciousness goes beyond acquiring mental knowledge in linear thinking and into the realm of direct cognition and higher sensory perceptual experiences. Expanding Consciousness allows one to perceive things as they really are and not what one wishes them to be. Expanding Consciousness means:

increasing energy to the body, mind, heart and spirit
increasing intelligence through non linear thinking
increasing consciousness frequency
increasing sentience and sensory abilities
increasing connectivity between body functions; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual
increasing awareness of intelligent energy in all things
increasing the connectivity of higher spiritual bodies
increasing frequency rate of combined energetic bodies
increasing energetic synthesis which initiates dormant DNA/RNA
increasing health and wellbeing through homeostasis
increasing peaceful and benevolent feelings
decreasing energy blocks which reduce density levels in matter
decreasing pain, addiction and suffering
decreasing deception, lies and delusions from magical or wishful thinking

With the Sophianic Body Correction underway, the transformation of our Expanding Consciousness merges with the greater scientific understanding of initiating previously dormant DNA/RNA. The capacity of DNA activation made through expanding consciousness, by expanding energy and higher frequency rates, plays an important and direct role in spiritual ascension. The continual expansion of consciousness will push humanity to go beyond linear thinking and adapt to nonlinear thinking in order to resolve the many issues humanity faces.

Linear vs. Non-Linear Thinking

Linear thinking is the process of thought following known step-by-step progression where a response to a step must be elicited before another step is taken. (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3….) Linear thinkers put things in order as they experience them in a sequential manner, like a straight line. A straight line between two points has been the way we have been educated as the most effective way to get from one place to another. Linear thinkers see the world mostly as black and white (the polarity structure or bi-wave influence). A person limited to linear thinking has mental blocks in reaching more options for resolution or reaching compromise because they cannot perceive outside a certain parameter. An example of limitation in linear thinking is the capacity to creatively problem solve an issue if the primary procedure breaks down, to find alternative ways, to inquire or ask the right question in the problem solving equation, or to find the balance point for resolution. Additionally, linear thinkers do not communicate with the consciousness inherent in living things, like the land, animals and nature. Because linear thinking is repetitious and in many situations the outcome or result never changes, this stunts higher sensory perception and suppresses consciousness. The mind gets stuck in a gear of belief and linear experience that it cannot shift out of. The more inflexible the mind, the weaker it is.

Most people perceive the external structures of reality based on information conveyed by their main senses, which is their operating sentience level. Some people have five main senses that are controlled by their Unconscious Mind functions, and others with developed higher sensory perception, have accumulated more sensory ability by expanding their access into their higher mind function. If sensory information is missing, partially blocked, or misunderstood through wrong perception, people impose their semblance of linear order without the benefit of all the proper information. This is assuming something to be true and accurate while holding only the tiniest infinitesimal variable that prevents one from seeing the whole facts or larger picture. Purely linear thinking ultimately confines the intelligence to the lower aspects of mind and lower instinctual senses. Linear thinking contracts energy. Linear thinking contracts consciousness and limits expanded sensory feelings such as intuition. Thought addicted linear thinkers close down their heart and this closes down their body feeling mechanism.

Non-linear thinkers have developed a capacity for spiral thinking and problem solving which extends into multiple directions or as an outward expansion spiral. Rather than thinking in step by step moving in one direction, spiral thinkers inherently know that there are multiple starting points from which one can apply the solution to a problem. Spiral thinkers are able to traverse the many directions the problem may have and find the central root or causal issue of the problem, rather than trying to solve the surface symptom. Most world problems have a causation of which many layers of other problems are stacked on top in layers as the result. This is the same as a medical diagnosis giving a label to something that does not address the deeper cause and its root infection. Most linear thinking keeps the mind sliding on the surface going back and forth and finally in a circle which remains static. Nonlinear or spiral thinking allows the mind to go deeper to the root of the problem, spiral it out in multiple directions from its source, which is the most effective way to impact deeper resolution and change. Spiral thinkers are accessing beyond the functions of the three layers of ego mind. They access a new higher sensory ability through the contact made to the higher mind, which is a function of higher consciousness or spirit-energy intelligence. Training your mind to go beyond linear thought and into nonlinear thinking expands energy, expands consciousness and potentially opens ones heart and feeling centers.

How Does Energy Contract and Expand?

Energy is Consciousness and it either contracts or expands to maintain or increase its frequency rate. The process of how fast or slow energy contracts back towards its center point of source field is the Vibration rate. The process of how fast or slow that same energy expands away from the center point of the source field is the Oscillation rate. The combination of both the pattern of Vibration (contraction) and Oscillation (expansion) speed is what determines the frequency rate of all energy and things. As our personal, collective and planetary consciousness raises frequency, the matter world, including our physical bodies, also becomes less dense as our frequency increases.

The meaning of higher frequency consciousness and sentience are intentionally confused through linear thinkers. Some of those linear thinkers are in panel debates arguing in circles as the supposed experts because they have many initials behind their name and credentials in their scientific field. Rather than have open dialogues of cross pollination in the progressive development of mainstream sciences, divide and conquer mentality is present within the circles of experts competing for some precedence in their field. The NAA does not want any of the scientific communities collaborating together in nonlinear thought in a unified stance for serving humanitarian based ethics. That would foster expanding consciousness, compassion and empathy for the human condition where nonlinear thinking could actually solve some major planetary problems. They would rather reward the standard procedures which generate conflicts of interest, backbiting, lack of empathy and one-upmanship for a competitive race to the finish line to see who gets the next awarded grant money from the Rockefellers.

Mainstream Science Confirmation Bias

Linear thinking along with this problem of selfish ambition before human ethics, contributes to scientific confirmation bias. No person in academia wants to suffer the consequences of making new scientific discoveries that the mainstream science community will aggressively crucify. Academic careers are ruined in this way while out casting the target for victimization. Sadly, this negative behavior is neither supportive to developing human potential, nor resolving the many critical problems of the planet through acquiring new scientific technologies.

Depending on which of the mainstream sciences that attempts to discuss the nature of Consciousness, Consciousness takes on a variety of meanings in the area of science that has confirmation bias based on peer consensus. Confirmation bias is the tendency to favor information that confirms one's beliefs or personally invested hypotheses. People display this bias when they gather in a "reality bubble" of group consciousness, that they interpret in a biased way to defend their power, status or position.

At Oxford Universities with such fellow emeritus as Charles Darwin and his protégé Richard Dawkins, there is an intellectually superior advocacy of atheistic science as an agenda in the high status, high powered and highly awarded academics. Atheism holds the belief there is no soul, there is no after life existence, and all of the people that have those experiences directly are discredited through a diagnosis of delusions or brain hallucination. In his 2006 book "The God Delusion", Dawkins contends that a supernatural creator does not exist and that religious faith is a delusion—"a fixed false belief". The likelihood that any person achieving a Master Degree in Science at Oxford would be willing to challenge this absolute precedence, set by fellow emeritus that atheism and Darwin are intellectually superior as models of evolutionary biology, is made slim to none. Anything beyond this Darwinian belief system is thought idiotic and ignorant because Oxford implies it so. This is confirmation bias.

Although Dawkins has reacted to the religious dogma of NAA religion with atheistic fervor, (and we all know why) he has missed the major connection point. The marriage between expanding consciousness, higher levels of operating sentience and ethical world humanism all relate entirely. One cannot be a true humanist and be separated from the Soul by insisting it is a delusion. The Soul is an intrinsic part of the empathic sentience of a human being. The World Soul and its empathic sentience have nothing to do with World Religion. When one cannot recognize Soul in the self, one cannot recognize Soul or levels of sentience that is present in other living things. This sets precedence for confirmation bias for the scientific basis of atheism across all mainstream sciences. Most certainly this gentleman has not had direct communication with his Soul or contact with higher intelligence beyond himself. These are the people in academic leadership responsible for molding the world's most prestigious educators and thinkers.

The goal is to create intellectual mind machines at the most prestigious academic levels to block direct sensory experience of higher Consciousness, as directed through highly respected faculty like Dawkins. This way humans will use high technology in barbaric methods to cut into other humans, chop up animals, rip out body parts, fuse DNA with cross species and genetically implant our brain with computer chips as the academics at Oxford applaud this as humanist based "evolutionary biology". This is the newly burgeoning ideology of Transhumanism, merging eugenics, artificial intelligence and technology with human biology, which essentially is the idea of evolving humans into cyborgs. This is a perfect cover for promoting the Controller reptilian mind control in the academic ranks to oppress human consciousness and shut down direct knowledge of heart based sentience.

Defending Ego Position in Confirmation Bias

Any group of people will display confirmation bias when the impact of acquiring new knowledge, new sentience will create drastic changes around emotionally charged issues and in deeply entrenched beliefs. We have the same issues here in educating people about Ascension, World Humanism and Expanding Consciousness. People tend to interpret ambiguous evidence to support their existing position to defend their belief systems that their mind is most comfortable with. Rather than knowing the truth and considering evidence, when people are in fear based bias, they may aggressively attack others. Generally, this is the ego taking a position personal and brandishing its sword to defend its personal beliefs, whether accurate, true or not. People that identify with an ego position feel personally attacked even when it has nothing to do with them as a person. This keeps the human race playing out the archetypes of drama in the victim and victimizer roles interchangeably to maintain their confirmation bias.

Those of us on the expanding consciousness path of Ascension must be aware to always question beliefs and confirm our own direct experiences staying clear of confirmation bias because we may feel afraid of the consequences. Selfish Tyrants intimidate others to keep control while Compassionate Leaders serve the vision for the highest potential for all. Together, we must stand in our truth, be true to our heart while developing clear humanitarian ethics and strength in the development of our personal character, the best way we are capable to stay awake.

We must train ourselves to learn about practicing Compassion, if this quality of loving kindness is not naturally present. Compassion is an important facet required to continually Expand Consciousness; we must be willing to expand beyond our current beliefs without fear in order to experience our greater connection with energy and all of life that is fully sentient. If we remain mentally closed, rigid and inflexible, wallowing in the pain of our vices, refusing to adapt to required changes, we constrict energy and wither away. Compassion expands our heart, expands our intelligent energy, expands our sentience and allows us to perceive the holistic parts that interconnect into the Whole. Compassion is the key ingredient to developing human potential, accessing higher knowledge, experiencing higher sentience and feeling benevolence towards all of life. We must practice compassion to expand consciousness and help to reshape world organizations.

Shaping of World Organizations

There are five pillars of the main structures that use anti-human control which influence all planetary affairs. These pillars of society are manipulated to shape all World Organizations through the agenda of control enforced by the Power Elite classes.
Power Elites or Controller
Military Industrial
Intelligence Agencies, Covert Groups and Government
Religious-Academic-Financial
Controlled Media and Press

In choosing one of the main Pillars of Society – Religious-Academic-Financial - we can see how even though these three areas of belief systems feel completely separate and opposed from each other, in reality they are not. They are used interchangeably to appear in diametric opposition to the onlooker, but that is not how they actually work. They all have the same underlying goal to reinforce each other to manipulate power to be given to the top of the chain. Divide and Conquer mentality to continually create victims and victimizers is how all of these pillars of society work. So let us choose the Academic world for an example.

Current mainstream atheistic science forms the current parameter of the collective accepted belief systems in the academic world which further direct the consortium of world organizations which impact human and planetary affairs. Science promotes atheistic consensus and barbaric medical practices, while Religion promotes spiritual terrorism and war through Hell fire and brimstone. Both make massive amounts of money for the financial, medical and military sectors with the primary goal to invest in controlling human beings. Effectively, they are all functioning components of the same thing.

Science and medicine is monitored aggressively as these mainstream world organizations are used to reinforce anti-human and anti-life ideological beliefs in the public. These anti-life belief systems require the termination of any progress or discovery which proves Consciousness exists through the consistent elimination of the acquisition of any knowledge that recognizes nature and life as fully sentient. Terminating mainstream knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials or extra-dimensionals is another scientific strategy to suppress the higher knowledge of sentience beyond human life. In many cases the method to terminate that knowledge from becoming public is through persecution, victimization, and threat of bodily harm or lost economy. Most scientists are forced to play the NAA game with their rules and stay in a certain parameter of discovery, or be forced to lose their lifetime careers, and financial ability to support their families. This is why we, as the public, must increase our compassion, awareness and support for those who endure these unethical situations.

What would happen to the Military Complex, Multinational Corporations and the World Economic Industries that profit directly from the anti-human ideological beliefs rampant on earth, if those humans truly experienced and understood that all Life, even non-human life, is fully sentient and aware? That all thoughts, actions, behaviors, wars, killing and murder are recorded in consciousness; no one gets away with hiding anything even if they think they are. It is all recorded in intelligent energy that is conscious. That is the result of Expanding Consciousness, where potential dialogues in such conflict can begin to be fruitful.

The human collective has been shaped upon the influence from extra dimensional sources that remain hidden about our true origin. Hence, the true nature of science merged with ethical philosophy as in the pursuit of higher knowledge, has been extracted and replaced with a soul less machine promoting divide and conquer belief systems. If a highly intellectual scientific atheist cannot prove existence of such things as the Soul, or as animals and plants having sentience, it allows the mad scientist community to slice and dice body parts, extract vital organs and tissues without regard for the total consciousness that functions within the holistic organism. Today's mainstream science ridicules new discoveries, outcasts those that want to develop and improve human potential, and persecutes those who choose interests beyond profiting the multinational corporations and stockholders.

This is why it is left to each of us to be our own spiritual scientist, be an ethical human based researcher and true scientist to test out the nature of consciousness for ourselves. Be an experiencer! Then we may do our best to share our knowledge of consciousness with others through stating calm, unbiased and evidential facts.

The Nature of Consciousness

The first thing that is important to understand is that all that exists, whether seen or unseen, when it is broken down into its simplest and most basic form of energy, consists of a rate of frequency.

To begin to comprehend the nature of Consciousness, and to directly experience Expanding Consciousness through increasing personal frequency, one must go beyond flat linear thinking, thought addiction and stop accepting everything one has been told by other people as fact and truth. The public has been lied to repeatedly about the true motivation behind many world events that are used to continually steal energy resources. Stealing energy is also directly related to the theft of consciousness. Tyrants wreak havoc on the population through oppression, taking away fundamental human needs to enforce fears of survival while promoting genocide and war to feed the pillars of society that continually enforce anti human belief systems.

One cannot evolve beyond these forces of tyranny and the current state of planetary issues, the crimes committed against humanity, without accessing the higher consciousness and accessing the higher sentience of the intelligent spiritual bodies. If one seeks to improve the world, the requirement is to improve one's consciousness in order to experience higher sentience and connection with life. As consciousness expands, so does the practice of compassionate actions.

Consciousness energy consists of and is interconnected providing a distinct frequency pattern and is immediately transmitted and received, with no concept of space or time when released into the planet. Consciousness is not limited to time and space. If the rate of that vibration falls below or rises above certain intensity, it becomes immeasurable or invisible to the basic human senses. This means it is beyond the capacity of the five basic senses, such as frequency rates outside of the visible light spectrum. That doesn't mean that frequency of consciousness does not exist because you cannot currently sense it. When higher consciousness is expanded, sensory ability, levels of sentience are greatly expanded. This means that one can develop consciousness to perceive and sense energies in higher frequency ranges, and then perceive sentient beings that one was not aware of previously.

During the Ascension cycle this is a fact and it happens every day. However, since people are not given context for this happening (higher sensory perception, intuition, telepathy, etc.) they are potentially persecuted or medically diagnosed. The freedom which allows human consciousness expansion to happen naturally is not as it should be. This is one method to suppress consciousness on earth through persecution and by rejecting it as a natural biological process of human evolution. Becoming educated about Ascension, Consciousness functions and World Humanism, while committing to expand one's personal consciousness and sentience, is one of the most effective actions one may take for the self and for the planet.

Practices to Expand Consciousness

If we are a person that has primarily linear, mental and social orientation, it takes devotion and discipline to reach discernment of one's mental impulses and develop self-awareness. Our society has developed our negative ego as the primary identity of which is recognized as the self. The stronger and more dominating the ego mind, the higher the academic pursuit or repetitive conditioning, those groups of people have the hardest time naturally recognizing negative ego, false identity and releasing the mind control.

When learning about the functions of the mind it may seem like a purely educational study. However, this is the key to transcending the negative ego, transcending mind control which oppress higher consciousness and suppress higher sensory and feeling functions. One cannot only think themselves to higher consciousness. One must allow the deeper feelings, emotions and sensory experience to override the strict intellectual control the ego has over the body and mind.

Observe, Discern and Accept

Practicing meditation and developing the observer point is the critical skill which can be learned, trained and developed to discipline an unruly ego mind. With an unruly and undisciplined mind one cannot reach higher consciousness and access higher sensory perception. The process is one of self-observation and gaining increased self-awareness. Through dedicated observation of the self and gradually discerning between these functioning aspects of the mind, one can attain the direct experience of the consciousness they are. The still point of which this consciousness connects to in the parts of our mind is that which forms all of our thoughts, emotions, and experiences that direct us through life.

To begin this process one must observe the functions of the mind and discern them in action and intend to return that part of that mind function, or thought back into the internal still point or neutral. As we observe the thought, action or behavior in ourselves externally, we source this as an aspect of our mind that is connected to the internal whole and return that thought to the still point of consciousness inside our heart.

In the earlier stages this is the intention and goal of specific meditation to become aware of inner stillness without the mind interfering. Later it is a walking meditation in which every single thought, behavior and activity is witnessed by the Observer Point in the day to day activity. As this skill is developed this becomes possible with little to no effort to remain in the Observer Point. It is at this point a massive leap in higher consciousness and awareness of sentient forms may be experienced.

To allow the deeper comprehension of the self to discern the functions of mind one will need to discern the functioning of each part of the mind and accept its nature without judgment of its content. This means to train the mind one must learn to observe, discern the part of the mind and accept its nature. Through observation, discernment and acceptance one can train the mind to be disciplined back to neutral, which allows access to still point of higher consciousness. An everyday quick tool to train the mind:
Observe
Discern
Accept
Neutral

Observing Multiple Functions of the Mind

Once in meditation there is ability to Observe, Discern and Accept thoughts back into Neutral, the next stage is to develop skill in coordinating multiple functions of the mind that happen simultaneously. Set the intention to coordinate the multiple functions of speaking, behavior and actions while at the same time observing the inner thought process.

Observing one's communication, speaking and actions reveal the underlying thought process and belief system which is operating in the mind. When we observe our movement and words they reflect the contents of the mind. We may learn our mental and emotional state by observing our gestures, body language, our actions, behaviors and words. This is helpful for people who are not aware of their feelings on the surface and have little emotional recall. This way one can learn how to identify current states of sensory feelings. What are you feeling now? What is your body doing? What part of your body does not remain still or stationary?

While observing outward actions and speech, directly observe the inner process of thoughts and feelings at the same time. In the earlier stages one may have realizations delayed later after the action occurs. The goal is to become aware at the moment, fully present to observe the outward actions and behaviors along with the inner thoughts, while they are occurring in that moment.

In full presence in the now moment, observe the outward actions, behaviors or words while observing the inner thoughts and observe how all of these parts have their own function and yet are interacting with each other. This may take some practice however; this skill brings heightened awareness along with a sense of inner peace.

Unconscious Mind

Discerning the first Internal Mind Layer: The Unconscious mind functions as a hard drive of cellular memory storage from all of one's consciousness experiences. This means that cellular memories from past lives, present lives and future lives may all be stored in this memory hard drive. These memories are not given value when they are recorded, whether one may perceive them as good or bad. These many multiple memories are stored on the root hard drive of every human being. Since this 1D unconscious mind controls our autonomic nervous system and autonomic bodily functions, this part of our mind takes in recorded impressions and data from our perception of experiences. We want to become aware of the Unconscious mind functions to not allow it to be the authority over the body. When this mind gets bossy it stimulates recorded impressions into our Instinctual mind that generate impulses of pain or anxiety that maybe we were not aware operating in us. It is helpful to see the Unconscious mind as the part of mind that gives instruction to the active and cognitive senses we experience in the Instinctual Mind, based on its memory record.

So our goal is to see the functions of each mind, how they operate and interact in so that they can communicate well with each other, reducing experiences of pain and suffering.

To observe the Unconscious mind at work, note the autonomic functioning of the main senses you experience of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching. By observing these senses as they are happening, one is connecting to the Unconscious Mind aspect that is responsible for this function in the body consciousness. Clarify this aspect of mind is doing a great job of giving instruction to the senses; however it is not the decision maker in your life. Also, observe any automatic reactions you may have and attempt to not react impulsively or automatically, however tempering the Unconscious mind to train it how to respond to situations and not react. The key decision maker is your God Spirit or Avatar mind, and discerning the authority of this part through observation elevates personal consciousness. If the Avatar is not in charge of the Unconscious Mind, this aspect will be driven to whichever part of the body is yelling the loudest, and that is usually the Instinctual mind which may be filled with wants, desires, attractions, fantasies and whatever else.

Instinctual Mind

Discerning the second Internal Mind Layer: The Instinctual mind remains enmeshed with the Unconscious mind because many people do not pay attention to the cause of their impulsive actions or addictions. The first part of healing is to be willing to observe internal drives though dedicated self-awareness. This second layer could also be called the pain body. It is the location where unresolved pain memories will manifest as spontaneous instinctual impulses within the mind. If the Instinctual mind is not coordinated and trained with other functions of the mind, then the embedded impressions start to pressurize the mind to manifest its wants, desires and fantasies in the world. This can feel pressurized like internal stress. The best way to cultivate witnessing of the Instinctual Mind is to be aware of the streams of these combinations of thought, emotion, images and desires that arise from a surface trigger thought, and then observe them as they recede back into the same place. It is similar to an ebb and flow of oceanic waves. When these impressions are allowed to flood into our mind we assign values or associations to these pressures in the pain body.

Our goal with the Instinctual mind is to observe the impressions and to completely let go of all associations or placing values of good or bad upon the experiences. Observe the streams of impressions, let go of bodily tension and assign them back to neutral.

When they surface observe them and they may neutralize through the observer. If they are still surfacing pressure, see them, breathing deeply and say "neutral association". With conviction and strength do not allow these impressions to govern your body or mind, reassert the authority is given back to your God Spirit or Avatar mind.

Conscious Mind

Discerning the third Internal Mind Layer: The Conscious mind layer of the ego personality is that we all perceive as a self or separate entity. If one pays attention to their conscious thoughts, one becomes aware if they are having negative ego thoughts formed by making judgments of people and external circumstances. The Conscious mind provides identity to our functioning, but it also creates feelings of pain, separation, misery and alienation from others. If the Conscious mind is not trained it forms associations with the other two lower aspects of mind. This association bonds ego defenses of self-justification in order to justify its self through its perceived wants, needs and desires that further, it assigns as good or bad. These associations are illusions so ultimately they always set up more pain and suffering when the person cannot control the outcome or result of these wants and needs. In order to feel better the undisciplined personality always looks for the next thing to acquiesce its internal anxiety from not feeling in control of its result to get its needs met. This is described as forming attachments that equate into judgments of either feeling happiness or experiencing pain and suffering based on ego perception. The untrained Conscious mind spends a lot of time in thoughts of pain and suffering.

Removing False Ego Identities

Essentially the more in pain a person is, the stronger their walls of separation which form attachments to the Instinctual mind or pain body. When these attachments do not get what they want from how they have been associated and valued by the Conscious mind, they are in a perpetual state of suffering through a case of false identification. Removing suffering in the mind from forming attachments is the process of removing association and the assigned values which color or cloud judgments. The ego mind has such a small picture of what's happening in the overall, that it perceives the situation from its own limited and confirmed bias. These biases tend to accumulate a false identity, something we think we are when we really are not. When one notices associations and judgments are being formed, identify this as coming from the Conscious mind and lower minds. Observe what it judges and assigns value. Notice its functioning and pay attention to any behavior or reaction it may have impulsed automatically. Then one can respond through Observer Point by communicating with the Conscious Mind in order to remove its tendency to create false identity. This is the Ego not my real self.

The Ego wants this and that and the other thing. (whatever the ego is valuing or associating)
It wants this and that and the other thing. (whatever IT is valuing or associating)

Communicating this way is a process refusing to form attachments of the false ego identity as related to valuing or judging your entire self. Suffering in the mind happens when we harbor judgments of the self as identified with the value and association made by the ego mind. This is called the "false identity". This process of ego association builds Houses of Ego to create more false identities which are a direct rejection of God's spirit and consciousness from dwelling within one's body. Thus it is extremely important to purify our thoughts through observation and give the authority of this level of the mind to the God spirit or Avatar Christ mind. This is the most important part of the practice of meditation leading to self-awareness and then to higher consciousness states which activate higher sensory perception.

Discovering Freedom in Consciousness

Each of the mind layers has separate functions yet all layers are interconnected and directly impact each other. As we learn about the layers in the internal structure of the mind, this clarifies the purpose of identifying what the mind is and how it operates within us. When we understand how ego operates inside our mental functioning we are better equipped to heal the energetic imbalances and remove false identities from controlling us and making us suffer. This leads to freedom.

It is vital that one become aware of the functions of the mind. The mind directs all of the autonomic functions, senses, breath and body functions. If fear is present the mind will contract energy and shut down higher senses. If love is present the mind will expand energy and open higher senses. Our mind influences our main senses and develops higher sensory functions which impact how we experience the external world. Our mind perceives the world through its available sensory abilities, and then based upon those senses, it will use the data collected to form a conceptual understanding to accurately assess the reality or circumstances.

Expanding Consciousness is all about training the mind.

When we devote time to train our mind and clear negative ego from governing our life we will discover freedoms. The first stages we are freed from the bondage of impulses and reactions. In the second stages we are freed from the torment and bondage of our thoughts. Third, we are freed from our dark ignorance and lack of understanding which generate confusion. These combined freedoms terminate the false ego identities from being in control over any part of our body, mind, emotions or spirit.

At this point self-awareness or self-realization truly begins to expand consciousness. The perception of the Greater Reality beyond the mind is brought into direct experience as the nature of one's consciousness is within the Eternal Soul-Spirit-Self.

Expanding Beyond Observer Point

The next stage beyond the Observer Point is the loving heart based feelings that are present in the Compassionate Witness. At the stage of achieving the Observer Point, one will progress in consciousness to be a vessel of which expresses the Law of Compassion, or will remain stunted at the Observer Point consciousness.

This level of Observer Point when it remains static defines the Luciferian Abyss.

This is the aspect of higher mind which holds access to a threshold of consciousness that is devoid of deep heart based Compassion and true empathy. It hangs on to the edge of the consciousness abyss until it can fully let go and surrender, dissolving into the oceanic field of loving compassion. Jumping over the Luciferian Abyss is the final point of surrender where we may feel fear we will be swallowed into the black hole of nothingness.

At this point we stand at the edge of the abyss over the massive void. We must surrender to God to make the leap of faith and jump over to the other side into the arms of our Mother. This is why after achieving the Observer Point if feelings of Compassion do not naturally follow through an open heart, intentional effort to open the heart, commune with Mother and heal the inner child will be required to access the higher heart principle.

Practicing the Law of One with the intent to open one's higher heart to compassion in meditation is the process which expands consciousness to the levels which access higher sensory perception, through increasing sensory and feeling ability.

In the interpretation of the Law of One in Spiritual Ascension context, the study is made as a compassionate evolutionary model for our planet and humanity. The main focus is upon the inner spiritual study and reflection upon the personal commitment to expand one's consciousness and develop benevolence towards all of life. As we expand our Consciousness, we shift perspective to feel our interconnection with all Life and become orientated to be of service (Service to Others) thus, reflecting inner truth. When we experience this all-encompassing consciousness connection, we inherently desire to practice Compassion and human kindness, thus, seek to collaborate with developing higher consciousness structures that place value on human beings, a value system of a World Humanism.

GSF Behavior - Empathy and Compassion

When we feel connection to life, we have compassion for others that feel pain because we can empathize and relate to their sensory feelings and emotions. We care about what happens to Life, whether its earth, human beings, animals, nature, plants or trees. We realize that we are a part of something larger and have kindness for ourselves and others. We know life on earth is very challenging for many. With this compassionate understanding we do not allow intentional harm or self-martyrdom into our sphere of influence. We find ways to practice the Law of One in our daily life.

Unity Consciousness
Love Yourself
Love Others
Love Earth & Nature
Service to Others
Consciousness Expansion
Responsible Co-Creation
Please only take what is useful for your spiritual growth and discard all the rest. Thank you for your courage and bravery to be a truth seeker.

I am the Cosmic Sovereign law Made Manifest. I am God, Sovereign, Free!

Until next stay in the luminosity of your Avatar Christos Sophia heart path. Please be kind to yourself and each other. GSF!

With a Loving heart, Lisa

Please note in order to distribute this Newsletter in other forums please do so with the following guidelines: Include author's credit, copyright notice (creative commons 3.0 BY-SA) and include the ES website url. www.energeticsynthesis.com

~*~*~*~*~

Dear Family,
Energetic Synthesis Newsletters and Alerts are free/donation based. Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering information on the web site and through the latest newsletter. To make a donation click on the link below or visit our site:

CLICK HERE TO DONATE WITH PAYPAL

BECOME A PART OF THE NEW ES Ascension Buddy Community and Forum. This is an exciting community place to meet Ascension Buddies, and help each other with the Ascension process. Your membership or donation helps to keep the free content and the ES website operational, please consider supporting our web community offerings.

This private area includes your own private section, where you can share your personal photos and info. Make connections with other members and invite them to join your Ascension Buddy list. Talk with each other in the live online Chat Box. Send Private Messages to your friends. Ask questions and discuss ascension solutions or techniques in the Forum. Read current ascension articles from Lisa Renee which are only for members.

Read about the Memberships Plans

QUESTIONS?

EMAIL: info@energeticsynthesis.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Lisa Renee is a Spiritual Scientist, Energetic Healer, Galactic and Multi-Dimensional Guide and Quantum Therapist. She is an impactful and startlingly insightful educator bringing new wisdom about our Planet's Ascension Cycle, its effects on our bodies, minds and spirits and how this new energy can be utilized for positive personal and global transformation.Lisa Renee is a Telepathic contact for the Guardians, an Interdimensional Group of beings focused on the evolutionary purposes of Humankind. Find Lisa on the web at: www.energeticsynthesis.com.

leavesoftrees
18th August 2014, 08:18
To understand the philosophy of John Lash (is he brilliant or is he crazy?!? lol … fascinating either way … and, I say both!!)

One must read (more than once)

Not In His Image
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31twWNbkKqL._AA160_.jpg

Then … spend a few weeks/months on his main website
http://www.metahistory.org

http://www.metahistory.org/images/meta_logo.gif

In addition … spend a great deal of time reading the Nag Hamadi texts …
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349007159l/743049.jpg

Then go to gaiaspora … and follow the experiment … more than 100 lectures … fascinating … outrageous … at times nonsensical … well worth the effort …
http://gaiaspora.org

http://b.webutation.net/3/5/gaiaspora.org.jpg

Is there anywhere on this site where he discusses how to do telesic shamanism which he refers to from time to time, but so far I haven't heard him describe how to.

Roisin
18th August 2014, 11:34
I'm a long time fan of Rudolph Steiner's writings and so far, from having read John Lash's book "Not in His Name" I can see that my Steiner background is a real plus in helping me understand Lash's writings. I look forward to reading more of his works ...

Delight
18th August 2014, 17:52
I'm a long time fan of Rudolph Steiner's writings and so far, from having read John Lash's book "Not in His Name" I can see that my Steiner background is a real plus in helping me understand Lash's writings. I look forward to reading more of his works ...

I also have been a reader of Steiner who was a genius IMO. I am certain that Lash has borrowed from Steiner. I also see critics of the "new age" being influenced by ideas about Lucifer's role in opposition to evolution. He has influenced many people who may not give him full credit and his ideas may be embedded where people do not see the origins?

I read his philosophy and ideas as mythic, open to our own discernment of value (mythic is much more than mere story). He does talk about literal incarnation of principles such as Lucifer incarnating in China in 3rd millennium BC, Christ incarnating and in this time Ahriman. The system Steiner discussed is hierarchical, dualistic and seems to be influenced by his milieu with cultural prejudices. Steiner's work led to many practical innovations in art, architecture medicine, agriculture and education.

Anthroposophy according to what I understand in Steiner's use was an amalgam of anthropos (man) and Sophia (wisdom). It is from what I have read a term for a Universal understanding of an evolving physical human fully incarnated who looks up to the spiritual heights (consciousness) as the source of his being.

Evolution is spiritual played out in the physical. Divine is not separated. The evolving is ongoing from within incarnation.

Steiner says: ―If, therefore, the world ground has goals, they are identical with the goals that the human being sets himself in living and in what he does. He considers thus the idea that the Creator of humans imprinted, in the act of creation, His Own intentions and maybe His Own behavior in the most intimate being of the human. ―The ground of the world has poured itself completely out into the world; it has not withdrawn from the world in order to guide it from outside; it drives the world from inside; it has not withheld itself from the world.

The Creator is participating in the actions of His human creatures, so humans are
the representatives of God Rudolf Steiner-Moralist, Libertine or Amoralist? (http://members.home.nl/tgeorgescu/steiner_freedom.pdf)

Steiner believed that within what he termed the emerging "Sixth Post-Atlantean Race" would be children of the divine universal power who would be able to initiate those men and women who have developed their faculty of thought so that they might better unite themselves with the divine. The children of the divine universal power, those who have the "seed" within them, will be able to initiate the more advanced members of humankind. People so initiated will be able to receive revelations and perform what others will consider miracles. The initiates will go on to become the mediators between humankind and the higher intelligences. Rudolf Steiner & The Legacy Of The Star Gods (http://www.rense.com/general81/eud.htm)

The opposition to this evolving human is what I think people see as archontic? IMO Steiner is suggesting embrace of the Divine and the connection to this force as reality is the way to remain balanced between opposing forces that would distract from evolution. Yet opposition and duality moves evolution so is necessary.

I understand him to see opposition has been an evolutionary force taking extremes of expansion and contraction. In ancient times Lucifer was the predominant opposing force that was seen to keep people Ungrounded (too etheric). Now Ahriman is a predominant force that is a contracting materialistic one preventing the appreciation that the source of our life is NOT matter. Through becoming a Christ, we synthesize the forces that would otherwise be opposition.

"His primary sculptural work is The Representative of Humanity (1922), a nine-meter high wood sculpture executed as a joint project with the sculptor Edith Maryon. ....... It shows a central, free-standing Christ holding a balance between the beings of Lucifer and Ahriman, representing opposing tendencies of expansion and contraction. It was intended to show, in conscious contrast to Michelangelo's Last Judgment, Christ as mute and impersonal such that the beings that approach him must judge themselves.The sculpture is now on permanent display at the Goetheanum." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner

http://leavethecult.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/rudolf-steiner-statue-the-representative-of-man.png

The next task regarding the comprehension of the Christ impulse will be to make man finally understand how the three forces of Christ, Lucifer and Ahriman are related in this world. To this day there has been much talk about Christianity and the Christ impulse, but man has not yet gained a clear understanding of what the Christ impulse has brought into the world as the result of the Mystery of Golgotha.

Certainly, it is generally admitted that there is a Lucifer or an Ahriman, but in so doing, it is made to appear that from these two one must flee, as if one wished to say, “I want nothing to do with Lucifer and Ahriman!” — In yesterday's public lecture (see Note 1) I described the way in which the divine-spiritual forces can be found. If these forces did not want to have anything to do with Lucifer and Ahriman, either, the world could not exist.

One does not gain the proper relationship to Lucifer and Ahriman by saying, “Lucifer, I flee from you! Ahriman, I flee from you!” Rather, everything that man has to strive for as a result of the Christ impulse must be seen as similar to the equilibrious state of a pendulum.

In the center, the pendulum is in perfect balance, but it must oscillate to one side or the other. The same applies to man's development here on earth. Man must oscillate to the one side according to the luciferic principle and to the other according to the principle of Ahriman, but he must maintain his equilibrium through the cultivation of Paul's declaration, “Not I, but Christ in me.” Christ in Relation to Lucifer and Ahriman A Lecture by Rudolf Steiner, Linz, May 18, 1915 (http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19150518p01.html)

Bobby Mathurne in his review of Steiner’s book The Influences of Lucifer and Ahriman:

In Christian theology the forces of Christ are set against the forces of the devil who represents in one figure all that is evil, and one is exhorted to abjure all that is of the devil. This might lead one to wonder, “How is the knowledge of good and evil bad? Isn’t that what the devil in the Garden of Eden wanted to share with Adam and Eve?”

Steiner divides the devil into two beings, Lucifer and Ahriman, and shows us how neither is bad per se, each provides gifts to human beings that further our evolution, and that it is us who must learn to balance these gifts in our individual lives. His recommendation for a solution to the problem of the devil is to transcend the tendency towards either Luciferic frenzy or Ahrimanic tedium by creating a spirit-filled synthesis of the two in our lives from now on.

Luciferic Traits, Attributes .......... Ahrimanic Traits, Attributes
frenzy, hyperactivity ................................tedium, boredom
unification, generalization ........................ diversity, particularization
one language ............................. ........... many languages
gnosis, speaking and thinking ................... statistics, proof, literal Gospel reading
qualitative ............................................. quantitative
fantasy, illusion, superstition...................... concrete sensory-based, materialism
spirit-permeated cosmology ...................... mathematical astronomy
eating/drinking w/o spirituality ................... un-read knowledge stored in libraries
unified vision [United Nations]......................individual vision [Chauvinism]
flexibility, airy...........................................solidification, granite-like
the high flight of Icarus..............................the humility of Francis Bacon
pagan wisdom...........................................technological advances
lucifer and ahriman-part I (https://onefootwalking.wordpress.com/category/mystics/rudolf-steiner-mystics/)

The basic tendency of our Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch is different. The trend of evolution has been such that the ether-body has contracted and is far less prone to diffusion or expansion. The ether-body, instead of being too large, is too small, and this will become more marked as evolution proceeds. If it can be said that in the man of ancient Greece, the ether-body was too large, it can be said that in the man of modern times the ether-body is compressed and contracted, has become too small. The more human beings are led by materialism to disdain the Spiritual, the more will the ether-body contract and wither. But because the organization and functions of the physical body depend upon the ether-body — inasmuch as the ether-body must permeate the physical in the right way — the physical body too will always tend to dry up, to wither, if the contraction of the ether-body is excessive; and if the physical body became too dry, men would have feet of horn instead of the feet of a normal human being. As a matter of fact, man will not actually find himself with feet of horn, but the tendency is there within him, owing to this proclivity of the ether-body to weaken and dry up. Now into this dried-up ether-body, Ahriman can insinuate himself, just as Lucifer can creep into an extended, diffuse ether-body. Ahriman will assume the form which indicates a lack of power in the ether-body. It unfolds insufficient etheric force for properly developed feet and will produce hornlike feet, goat's feet. Steiner:Lecture I: The Balance in the World and Man, Lucifer and Ahriman (http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/BalWorld/19141120p01.html)

Was Steiner affected by racial predjudice and a kind of determinism? IMO he was affected. Steiner did seem to state there were larger varieties to individual evolution but also generalized to racial groupings. Also freedom was considered a value but perhaps only the freedom to choose to cooperate or oppose a Divine plan.

One of my concerns is that taking ideas out of contexts and then leaving them unexamined is directly the Ahrimanic type influence that is decried. Also, to focus on the consciousness capacity available to move outside generic patterns is important. IMO Lash uses Steiner's philosophy for his ideas on souls incarnated in racial groupings according to level of evolution:

The basic idea behind the involution component of Steiner’s theory is that across long eons of development, the cosmos becomes increasingly dense, and spirit descends more and more into matter. This is in turn necessary for the upward movement of humanity becoming increasingly spiritual and less tied to matter. The process is racially structured; those souls that get stuck in obsolete racial and ethnic forms, for example Chinese or Jews, have become too attached to matter and thus can't progress spiritually. (This is also one chief reason why many Anthroposophists regard their own doctrines as antiracist, because the eventual goal of the process is to leave racial and ethnic particularity behind as vestiges of mere materiality and physicality.) It is basically up to each reincarnating soul to make the choice in favor of racial-spiritual advance or decline. Evolution Anyone? (https://sites.google.com/site/waldorfwatch/evolution-anyone)

Steiner also said:

"Man, however, makes himself free from what is generic. For the generic features of the human race, when rightly understood, do not restrict man's freedom, and should not artificially be made to do so. A man develops qualities and activities of his own, and the basis for these we can seek only in the man himself. What is generic in him serves only as a medium in which to express his own individual being. He uses as a foundation the characteristics that nature has given him, and to these he gives a form appropriate to his own being.

"...Only to the extent that a man has emancipated himself in this way from all that is generic, does he count as a free spirit within a human community. No man is all genus, none is all individuality. But every man gradually emancipates a greater or lesser sphere of his being, both from the generic characteristics of animal life and from domination by the decrees of human authorities." RUDOLF STEINER ON INDIVIDUALITY AND GENUS (http://www.waldorfanswers.com/RSonIndividualityAndGenus.htm)

Steiner has been criticized for inconsistencies:

Steiner certainly advocated freedom and individuality. He taught that individuals must free themselves from retardant characteristics such as racial, animal, or even animalistic-racial qualities. [34] And yet we see him, even while advocating freedom, placing extraordinary stress on the significance of race: "How the single member is constituted, and how he will behave, are determined by the character of the racial group." This is troubling — or should I say deplorable? We should also note that Steiner's conception of freedom was constrained. We have the capacity for freedom, but with it we must choose the only proper avenue open to us: obedience to the gods' divine plan. [See "Freedom".]Steiner's Rascism (https://sites.google.com/site/waldorfwatch/steiners-racism)

A force that looks Ahrimanic does appear to be at work in the abstract, cold, disengaged, hard, cynical world....That materialism is an issue now can be seen in the debates between scientists like Richard Dawkins and scientists like Rupert Sheldrake... This material trap of intellectual dryness is the Ahrimanic pole.

The man of modern times, in his own opinion knows everything so well. He has absolute confidence in his intellectual powers to solve all problems in the universe. This is the phenomenon are called the Arrogance of Intellect. Thus, he observes the material world, uses his intellect to establish the interconnections between its phenomena, and believes that all its riddles are solved in this way. What he never comprehends is that his investigations are simply gropings in a phantasmagoria.

All the prejudices and limitations of Materialism foster a false perception of reality and cause the capacity to perceive the spiritual to become coarsened and withered. This increasingly deeper penetration into matter will result in man chaining a spiritual Being to his heels: Ahriman. For, this increased immersion in Materialism strengthens the Ahrimanic Principality.

The human being that has been spiritually parched by Materialism will provide a fertile environment for the Ahrimanic spirits to indwell. The ultimate result of this is that the Ahrimanic Powers, like a second nature, have secured a foothold in man's being that will be increased in times to come. Thus, in the future everyone will be born with a second Being by his side, a Being who whispers to him of the folly of those who confirm the reality of the spiritual world.
Ahrimanic Deception (http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/ahrimanic_deception.html)

Star Tsar
18th August 2014, 22:00
How are you feeling about things? Dont you feel alittle stirred up? Don't you feel like wanting to kick ass in some way, even if you don't know how you're going to do it? It's just as significant to share information with family, friends and strangers, making them aware, too as it is to go out there and physically fight back.

Oh yes Maia I am more than a little stirred up I can tell you if you knew me in person you'd agree i'm sure!
It was a new concept to me at time of posting that post. I am futher along now in my understanding* and have to say I have seen evidence of it in myself, My peers to a lesser degree but I am grinding them down sloooooooooooooowly.

:frusty: :dizzy: :mmph:

*So I guess I owe you a Thankyou

:)

:focus:

18th August 2014, 22:41
I started a thread on this but maybe it should just be here on this thread.

Somebody finally made the connection between evangelical religion and stockholm syndrome but I'd say its probably more like a connection between fundamentalist religion and stockholm syndrome. Still an excellent point.

"Evangelical Christianity employs the Stockholm Syndrome to full effect. God gains obedience and worship by reminding humans of their utter unworthiness, dangling them over hell, and then “saving” them, in exchange for submission, from the very torments he threatens."

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/08/the_...ather_partner/

karelia
19th August 2014, 09:11
I find John Lash's material extremely interesting, fascinating even, and much of what he says resonates as well as confirms what I've figured out over the years on my path of seeking truth. That said, listening to both the interview in the OP and the one with Max Igan raises a few questions.

First of all, he advises to hate the Archons' actions if not them outright. Considering that hate is a negative emotion, thus exactly what feeds them, I find that just about the worst advice in this scenario, and that's aside from my opinion that just as you can't fight for peace, you can't hate for love.

He implies (I forgot the exact wording) that the Greys and Reptilians are the Archons, and that they are not 'redeemable.' I don't agree with that take at all. In my energy work, I have come across Reptilians who have changed sides (for lack of better term) as well as higher-dimensional Reptilians, and I know of at least one case where someone freed a Grey from this parasitic energy. That clearly shows that they very well do have the capability to rise in consciousness, just as humanity does.

The Earth is a living being, yes, and she is inhabited by living beings. That, by default, makes for a scenario where nothing is set in stone. Everything is fluid. Whereas during the time of the Gnostics they might have correctly concluded (or perhaps this is merely the way the Gnostic material has been interpreted; I don't know) that Archons or those who turned into Archons cannot be redeemed, today may very well be different because the consciousness of Earth and on Earth inevitably affects every living being on and/or associated with this planet, including the Archons. So what was true a few thousand years ago may not necessarily be true today.

I realised some time ago that the consciousness of the All-There-Is does not condone destruction. Her life force is creation and, with it, transformation, but never destruction, and hating them would mean exactly that. I personally prefer a scenario where those who wish are given help to transform towards the positive/STO orientation by those who can help, and once the collective consciousness of humanity has reached a point where leaving all negative aspects behind, the parasitic aspect will simply disappear because it won't be fed any longer.

Observer1964
19th August 2014, 09:12

Edit: I'm being sarcastic

Comanche were infamous for their inventive tortures, and women were usually in charge of the torture process.

On a side note; I've often seen Hard woman destroying soft man, So I don't really think it is a gender thing but a ethical-mentallity thing.

There are ppl who need to control others, and you can't control people with giving joy but with punishment.

araucaria
19th August 2014, 11:19
I find John Lash's material extremely interesting, fascinating even, and much of what he says resonates as well as confirms what I've figured out over the years on my path of seeking truth. That said, listening to both the interview in the OP and the one with Max Igan raises a few questions.

First of all, he advises to hate the Archons' actions if not them outright. Considering that hate is a negative emotion, thus exactly what feeds them, I find that just about the worst advice in this scenario, and that's aside from my opinion that just as you can't fight for peace, you can't hate for love.

He implies (I forgot the exact wording) that the Greys and Reptilians are the Archons, and that they are not 'redeemable.' I don't agree with that take at all. In my energy work, I have come across Reptilians who have changed sides (for lack of better term) as well as higher-dimensional Reptilians, and I know of at least one case where someone freed a Grey from this parasitic energy. That clearly shows that they very well do have the capability to rise in consciousness, just as humanity does.

The Earth is a living being, yes, and she is inhabited by living beings. That, by default, makes for a scenario where nothing is set in stone. Everything is fluid. Whereas during the time of the Gnostics they might have correctly concluded (or perhaps this is merely the way the Gnostic material has been interpreted; I don't know) that Archons or those who turned into Archons cannot be redeemed, today may very well be different because the consciousness of Earth and on Earth inevitably affects every living being on and/or associated with this planet, including the Archons. So what was true a few thousand years ago may not necessarily be true today.

I realised some time ago that the consciousness of the All-There-Is does not condone destruction. Her life force is creation and, with it, transformation, but never destruction, and hating them would mean exactly that. I personally prefer a scenario where those who wish are given help to transform towards the positive/STO orientation by those who can help, and once the collective consciousness of humanity has reached a point where leaving all negative aspects behind, the parasitic aspect will simply disappear because it won't be fed any longer.
Karelia, I agree with everything you say. Tieing it in with his extremely naïve and to say the least outdated views on Hitler and Zionist communism – one wonders how he can update this to factor in Zionist Nazism which, unlike communism, is very much a thing of the present – Hitler could be said to have fought archons with hate and by identifying them with specific entities and groups, not just communists, but Jews as well. He is the perfect example of what you warn against, and it is a little disturbing that John Lash should be defending Hitler in any way.

Our tool is indeed love, which in dualist terms is by definition the absence of hate. Where you have nothing but love, you have no hate, and so, as we head towards that state, archontic forces, which embrace hate, will either see that hate as an illusion and change accordingly, or vanish with it into a state of non-being.

Billy
19th August 2014, 15:25
Just dropping this in. http://www.essene.com/Gospels/GnosticAndSophia.html

I agree with what Karelia says below. If as it says Sophia created the lower dimensional entities through ignorance of her coming into the density of this dimension. then i cannot see her hating her own creation. But rather bring the ignorant into the light of her extended new higher dimensional new creations.

Sophia and the Demiurge

"And when she saw (the consequences of) her desire, it changed into a form of a lion-faced serpent. And its eyes were like lightning fires which flash. She cast it away from her, outside that place, that no one of the immortal ones might see it, for she had created it in ignorance. And she surrounded it with a luminous cloud, and she placed a throne in the middle of the cloud that no one might see it except the holy Spirit who is called the mother of the living. And she called his name Yaltabaoth.

"This is the first archon who took a great power from his mother.... And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said: 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come."-- The Apocryphon of John . (NHL-110/IV,1 10:7-20)

Sophia-Achamoth is a very high spirit, an emanation (along with her consort, the Christ) of her mother, the Elder Sophia. They all live in the spiritual land beyond the earth called the Pleroma. Gazing down into the world of matter, the younger Sophia sees reflected there a transcendent light. Drawn by desire to possess this light and duplicate its image she leaves her heavenly consort, the Christ, and descends into the world of matter.

There she rushes about, hovering to and fro, trying to impart life to the chaotic inert elements. Finally she becomes helplessly immersed in mud, unable to extricate herself. Nevertheless, just by sheer contact with matter, she produces a being -- an odd, lion-faced entity, whom she calls Ildabaoth (Ilda, child; Baoth, chaos). When she sees the imperfection that she has produced, she realizes she has acted in ignorance. She escapes from the lower space and builds a strong barrier, or veil, between the world of spirit and the world of matter. Ildabaoth is, therefore, the "son of darkness" who cannot see that there exists anything above him.

Ildabaoth is ambitious and proud but despite his many imperfections he has captured some of the pure light from his mother Sophia-Achamoth. In his domain he produces seven sons, declaring himself the highest God, demanding they do only his bidding and exalting himself above them.

In his great ambition Ildabaoth decides to create a man after an image he had seen reflected in the waters of space. He employs all the powers of his various creations, but the creature proves a failure, helpless and ignorant and crawling on the ground like a worm. So he is forced to call on the help of his mother who sends him an impulse of divine light. This animates the man and he rises to life.

But seeing the newly made creation soar higher and higher because of the spiritual light from Sophia, Ildabaoth flies into a rage of jealousy. Angrily staring into the deep abyss of matter, his image is reflected back to him and there arises a serpent with eyes flashing red. It is Satan, the Ophiomorphos (having the form of a serpent), an embodiment of envy and cunning. After this Ialdabaoth encases his creations, symbolized in Adam and Eve, in mud to keep them closely tied to the earth. He builds for them the Garden of Paradise, giving them all of the gifts therein. But lest they taste death, he forbids them to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Sophia-Achamoth, from her kingdom above, is always watching over and protecting humanity. Seeing the world that Ialdabaoth has fashioned, she sends her own serpent, the Ophis or Agathodaemon (a divine instructor), who induces Adam and Eve to taste of the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Though they are cast from the Garden of Eden, and do indeed learn the sorrow of death, the divine wisdom stays with them through every trial of worldly life.

In the final act, after watching mankind struggle through aeons of pain and conflict, constantly pursued by Ialdabaoth's cunning, Sophia-Achamoth begs her mother, Sophia the Elder, to send the Christ to help humanity in its unending torment. It is through his crucifixion and resurrection that the kingdom of matter is finally subdued and Ialdabaoth's reign of blindness comes to an end. From his throne in the heavens the Christ continues to reign, collecting all of the souls who have triumphed like him, each one freeing a portion of light encased in the kingdom of matter.

Creation of humanity

The Myth of Sophia can be seen as a retelling of cosmological events that focus on the creation, or individualization, of the human kingdom on earth. The Elder Sophia is the creative force behind our 2nd-ray solar system of Love-Wisdom. Just as the job of the former 3rd-ray solar system was to develop physical life, so the job of our 2nd-ray system is to develop the mentality that will lead us out of purely physical living into a greater expression of spirituality. The creation of humanity is a key element of that profound evolutionary step, as the human kingdom is the one which develops the quality of mind or manas, which bridges between the world of matter and the world of spirit.

In the myth we see a variety of creators. The lower Sophia does the bidding of the higher Sophia and the Christos acts as a go-between, but each, in a different way, expresses the 2nd ray, or the higher light that is trying to be born.

When Sophia-Achamoth goes about her task of creating she can only produce a creature of the lower order -- Ialdabaoth, who becomes the creator of our physical world. The Gnostics say he is identical with the Demiurge or Jehovah of the Old Testament. He and his seven sons represent the lower order of material creators. Just as we say that matter is blind, so, in the story, is Ialdabaoth (known also as Sakla, "the blind"), because when Sophia sees the imperfection that she has created she draws a veil, or "ring-pass-not", which keeps him from seeing the higher light.

What we see in the allegory is the tremendous power which Ialdabaoth thinks he possesses. Because he is blind to the higher realms he thinks he is the only God and arrogantly declares (as does Jehovah): "I am God and there is no other God beside me." He represents, in a personal sense, our own narrowness of vision, our blindness to the higher realms, which, when accessed, can animate and enlighten all of our efforts. He also represents the resistance to growth of the lower to the higher order, the duality and 'evil' discussed in the section 'Second-Ray Solar System'.

In The Secret Doctrine II Blavatsky writes of the creation of a human being and her story parallels that of Ialdabaoth and his sons, their trials and retrials in attempting to fashion an upright and thinking human being. She recounts a story identical to the myth -- the lower creative spirits try and try again to fashion a human but they all fail, and the entity is left amorphous, crawling on the ground, like a worm. We see, therefore, that the allegory is a true telling of a true and ancient happening.

She goes on to describe how it took a higher order of creator to give life to man. The Master DK relates that it was the energy of Venus, the alter ego of the earth, which instilled the quality of mind, or manas, into the animal kingdom 18.5 million years ago and evolved the human being. This is analogous to the action of Sophia, who gives her higher light to man and endows him with a soul.

Ialdabaoth is lion-headed because astrologically Leo rules the crisis of self-individualization. During the Age of Leo nascent humanity came to the first realization of its evolutionary step beyond the animal kingdom. In many of the Gnostic symbols we see portrayed the lion, the serpent, or the dual lion-headed serpent. These symbols represent human beginnings.

Ultimately we see that the efforts of both Sophia and Ialdabaoth (spirit and matter) are needed to fashion the human being. It was only through a combined effort, beset by blunders and setbacks, that all of the creative hierarchies are able to create a breathing, walking, and thinking being.

Lest these concepts seem like the mere splitting of esoteric hairs, we can remember that both the Master DK and Mme Blavatsky repeatedly remind us that the mystery involved in humanity, that of the divine being within the earthly being, is great indeed. In the unraveling of its secrets can be found answers to the puzzles of creation.

The eternal conflict that we see expressed in such ancient allegories is generally personified in one or more figures like Ialdabaoth and Sophia, but this, of course, is a purely symbolic device -- they represent the various energies behind manifestation. Conflict is inherent in the universal scheme. In the end, we are told, when the vast plan of the Unknown God is finally accomplished, there will be harmony. Until then we must learn the secrets of duality, for it is that mysterious energy which propels evolution on its upward advance.

PS.
But rather bring the ignorant into the light of her extended new higher dimensional new creations.

That's where we come in on the bigger picture. :grouphug:

Delight
19th August 2014, 18:18
Just dropping this in. http://www.essene.com/Gospels/GnosticAndSophia.html

I agree with what Karelia says below. If as it says Sophia created the lower dimensional entities through ignorance of her coming into the density of this dimension. then i cannot see her hating her own creation. But rather bring the ignorant into the light of her extended new higher dimensional new creations.

..........Creation of humanity

The Myth of Sophia can be seen as a retelling of cosmological events that focus on the creation, or individualization, of the human kingdom on earth. The Elder Sophia is the creative force behind our 2nd-ray solar system of Love-Wisdom. Just as the job of the former 3rd-ray solar system was to develop physical life, so the job of our 2nd-ray system is to develop the mentality that will lead us out of purely physical living into a greater expression of spirituality. The creation of humanity is a key element of that profound evolutionary step, as the human kingdom is the one which develops the quality of mind or manas, which bridges between the world of matter and the world of spirit.
.........Ultimately we see that the efforts of both Sophia and Ialdabaoth (spirit and matter) are needed to fashion the human being. It was only through a combined effort, beset by blunders and setbacks, that all of the creative hierarchies are able to create a breathing, walking, and thinking being.......

...... Master DK and Mme Blavatsky repeatedly remind us that the mystery involved in humanity, that of the divine being within the earthly being, is great indeed. In the unraveling of its secrets can be found answers to the puzzles of creation.

The eternal conflict that we see expressed in such ancient allegories is generally personified in one or more figures like Ialdabaoth and Sophia, but this, of course, is a purely symbolic device -- they represent the various energies behind manifestation. Conflict is inherent in the universal scheme. In the end, we are told, when the vast plan of the Unknown God is finally accomplished, there will be harmony. Until then we must learn the secrets of duality, for it is that mysterious energy which propels evolution on its upward advance.

PS.
But rather bring the ignorant into the light of her extended new higher dimensional new creations.

That's where we come in on the bigger picture. :grouphug:

I am sooo happy to read the allegory here and have been thinking along the lines of what both Karelia said here

The Earth is a living being, yes, and she is inhabited by living beings. That, by default, makes for a scenario where nothing is set in stone. Everything is fluid.

and what Araucaria says here:

Our tool is indeed love, which in dualist terms is by definition the absence of hate. Where you have nothing but love, you have no hate, and so, as we head towards that state, archontic forces, which embrace hate, will either see that hate as an illusion and change accordingly, or vanish with it into a state of non-being.

The compassion that Christ embodies as a force within us is powerful in its Love.

When I found the sculpture that Steiner created that shows Christ between the extremes of contraction and expansion forces, I read his intention for the sculpture

A special task in the portrayal of this Christ figure will be to make two ideas visible. Firstly, it will be important to show how the being that we are concerned with dwells in a human body. Secondly, it must also become apparent how this human body, in every facial expression and in every gesture reflects a magnificent degree of spiritual refinement, which descended with the Christ from cosmic and spiritual heights into this body http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19150518p01.html

Steiner was showing that the Christ force by being creates a condition where the opposing forces cannot remain (except by transmuting the energy held thus showing the possibility of redemption within us of these forces?). If anything this speaks to the amazing possibility that we as humans contain...just by connecting to divine and Loving Creation as the Divine Loves Creation IMO!

"Christ, by the very motion of raising his hand, is expressing his infinite compassion for this being. Yet this being cannot bear the energy flowing upward through arm and hand, an energy that is evidenced by indentations that the fingers of the extended hand seem to leave in the rock itself. When this being comes into proximity with the Christ being, he feels something that may be expressed in the words: I cannot bear the radiation of such purity upon me. http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19150518p01.html"

and

"The Christ figure in the middle has his right hand directed downward and the left one upward. Again, it will be an important artistic task not to show the Christ as wanting to shackle this figure; rather, he has infinite compassion for this being, which is Ahriman. Ahriman cannot bear this compassion and he writhes with pain from what the hand of the Christ exudes. This radiance from Christ's hand causes the golden veins down in the rock depression to wind around Ahriman's body like strong cords and shackle him. What is happening to Lucifer is his own doing; the same is true with Ahriman. http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19150518p01.html"

There is such a temptation now to hate. The "opposition" makes it look like Love left the world. One can feel strong in hate and certain one is "right" but this is giving in to the "opposition". Because the conditions and all that well meaning "warriors" despise has presented itself as a senseless destruction, there seems no "wiggle room".

The Christ standing without need for defense IN THE WORLD is a symbol of how we are asked to be "love" in the face of loves seeming absence in "the world" too.

IMO when these warriors state that something observed is "unredeemable", it may be a clue of that person's feeling an inner "opposition". IMO what Steiner and others are indicating is that we did not create the world, HOWEVER we are participants in creation. A Real and Living Beingness of whom we are a part IMO loves all its creation. We live up to that LOVE.

Thanks so much for the group hug, Love, Maggie

Marin
20th August 2014, 08:18
Another interesting aspect of John Lash's research that has not been discussed is Planetary Tantra.

"First and foremost, Planetary Tantra is a path of interactive magic with Gaia-Sophia, an intimate way to engage the supernatural powers of the Divine Feminine in every aspect of life, love, and destiny."

"What is Planetary Tantra?
Rapturous immersion through desire and imagination in the dreaming power of the earth. It is the most intimate way of bonding with the planetary mother, Gaia.

Planetary Tantra is a single-impulse continuum: the origin, path, and goal are one. The main requirement for entering this experiment is a profound love of pleasure. Love as such does not determine the course of experience in Gaian Tantricism, but the love of pleasure reveals and engenders the many pleasures of love. The body is its instrument, the setting for it is the energetic field of the living earth.

The love for pleasure is a cosmic impulse so vast and consuming that it would wreak havoc if not balanced by another impulse, the love of handling power. Not the love of power, but of handling it. Tantra is a way of handling power, especially the power of attraction, mood, mania, inspiration, including any emotion, positive or negative.

Power in Tantric terms has nothing to do with authority, or exercising control over others, or similar forms of patriarchal domination.

Gaian Tantra is the antidote to the male control disease that infects humanity at the close of Kali Yuga.

In Hindu traditions of goddess mysticism, the practice of handling power was called Shaktism, after shakti, "power, pure energy, dynamism." Shakti is understood to be exclusively the power of the Divine Feminine, "the Goddess." So, Tantra is the practice of handling goddess power. To be precise, it is the playful, experimental dynamic of power-sharing with the goddess whose body is the earth.

Bonding with Gaia relies on desire and imagination, faculties the earth goddess implants in human creatures as a divine birthright. Turn those faculties toward Gaia, the source, and you bond with her at the source. Desire and imagination as you experience them right now are direct, immanent extensions of the dreaming power of the planetary mother animal, not faculties confined to you alone. They are two-way energetic tendrils of her life-field vibrating in the human psyche and body.

The human animal is wired to Gaia, literally and spiritually.

Planetary Tantra explores the bioelectromagnetic features of desire in the planetary field, and the reflex of human visionary power in the physical atmosphere. And it explores these dimensions of geophysical reality in exquisite detail, with intimate involvement. This tantra is high ritual enjoyment of human pleasures grounded in the planetary organism.

Imagination is the dreaming power of Gaia but does not appear to be so until its actually aligns you to her. Alignment comes through knowing and loving her story, the myth of her life including her self-designated identity. The Terma of Gaia Awakening is a pact for interacting with divine imagination. Planetary Tantra is the elaboration of that pact into manifold expressions of beauty, wonder, and transmutation."

I've only presented bits and pieces of his material. For more info:
http://www.metahistory.org/tantra/PTintro.php

Ahnung-quay
20th August 2014, 13:50
I do respect John Lash's work but, I don't agree with some of his thoughts, one being that we must hate the archons. Hate is a reaction/emotion that comes from fear.

A few years ago, while participating in an ayahuasca ceremony, I asked Grandmother Ayahuasca to show me the archons. I was led through a door into a very bright room with no walls. I looked down and saw some small beings that reminded me of gollum from TLOTR. As I looked upon them, I felt that the only emotion that they were giving off was fear. I said to them, "Is that all you are?" Then I told them that I love them and they turned into light beams and shot off into the light.

It came to me later that I was seeing immature ones and that they are inorganic beings similar to those described by Casteneda in some of his writings. They feed off the fear and negative emotion of organic beings. So, we should not hate them but, love them. My experience with Grandmother showed me that that is the only way to deal with them.

The sacred hoop can be mended only with love for all creations.

DNA
20th August 2014, 14:36

I agree with you 100%

I feel the number one problem with Lash's work is in externalizing the archon.

The archon is not a invisible being whispering on our shoulder. Unfortunatly it is not so easy.

The archon is a being who has made their home inside of our personality. Inside of our ego.

And is for intents and purposes intimatly associated with who we consider to be our person.

To rid oneself of archonic influence, to be quite honest, is so extremely difficult, it is the reason a man becomes a monk and lives a life of austerity and lives in a cave. It is a daily fight of monumental difficulty. Regardless of the faith, it is the intuition of the individual to fight a negativity that is percieved by an old soul's connection to higher self.

He implies (I forgot the exact wording) that the Greys and Reptilians are the Archons, and that they are not 'redeemable.' I don't agree with that take at all.

The Greys and Reptilians are just as influenced by the archons as we ourselves are. And as such they are acting out life force stealing strategies and acting upon us because they are in a position to do so. If humans were in a position to do so to the greys or reptilians we would surely do so under the same archonic influence.

We should not externalize the enemy.

The enemy is within our self.

Delight
20th August 2014, 15:15
We should not externalize the enemy.

The enemy is within our self.

I understand what you mean here...in psychology, what is within oneself unseen and claimed and projected out onto others is called projective identification.

When I first came across JLL, he was kind enough to correspond with me.
At that time, I was exploring my own imaginative connection to GAIA.

There were areas that I departed with JLL

1. He mentions Planetary Tantra (and lets just say Tantra IMO at a basic is weaving all that has been separated so it is a weaving together of all strands of creation planet wide). The sacred hoop is just this kind of symbol. In the analogy here, I say it takes THREE strands or two strands and a loom, or two needles and a thread at least to weave. Or IF there is just a crochet hook and yarn, the yarn itself is woven. there is structure that IMo does conform to three as a basic necessity.

Or maybe it is two sides of a coin and the one who holds the coin that reconciles the opposites? Obviously we can't get away from duality as Steiner states, there would not be a world without the duality.

Life is orchestrated by a larger knowing and we as humans can certainly tear it up. Also, we tear ourselves up. My thought is that we treat ourselves as a microcosm and stop tearing ourselves up FIRST. Become whole within and we may see that wholeness projected IMO. That is why I depart form focus on the results of past imbalance and focus on now transmuting.

So:
Self love IMO first what is (acceptance) and in weaving all together is commit to loving all that arises within...making nothing the enemy. Looking for the polarities as balancing opportunities. What balances is IMO that kind of symbol of Maat with the scale or Libra or other ways of knowing the process.

There is also IMO something always happening involving a reconcilitation of two through a third force. This is part of my own mythos (hehe). Everyone should be able to create the mythic meaningful that connects us to what is valuable for our use.

In the world there is disagreement about what is the "correct" POV.

This thread is talking "correction". I think that we are responsible only and capable possibly of our redemption or correction. IMO the gift of conscious awareness makes us capable.

Perhaps I have some discomfort with the whole idea of "experts" who make the claims and asks for adherence to any "rites".

The inner state of tantra IMO has the ground of Polar extremes that could annihilate the wholeness when unchecked. IMO the symbol of The Christos reconciles through unconditional love. Going to an inner place of self-compassion FIRST is IMO being Christ loving our opposing elements that are NOT enemy but challenges. The polarized elements dissolve and the result is unknown.

The (positive) Christ cannot be separated out from The(negative) Sophia as they are whole when in right relationship. Relationship is what I value about duality and who is the one to see and be in relationship? We form relationship from POV.

The fact that we cannot observe "reality" takes nothing away from reality so all tantra is about the individual establishing the willingness to be embedded in what is a larger context. It is where IMO surrender lives. Surrender is possible IMO when one is grounded in something people call Faith.

The Holy model IMO is in the macro and the micro and literally communicates IMO. But just because a person hears the communication, IMO it is not the next step to guide others. The communication is not the practice IMO of aligning our own "planet" self with the holy pattern that exists to help us.

Each can hear in their own ways and practice loving compassion (which is about this becoming) to self and others. It is not IMO a group cult activity but direct experience and knowing and it will be individually accessible.

IMO JLL aspires to a relationship with the truth. The true myth is real IMO and we discern its workings. But when I shared my own, he came across that HIS interpretation was a TERMA as if he held the only route. That is IMO because he heard the truth in his way and he has the practice to DO. That we are practicing with baby steps is also self compassion.

We punish ourselves by hating we are not perfect.
That IMO is what the opposition claims..."Unless you can be perfect (at x,y,z,), you are nothing".
So we take the self hate and project it on an exterior condition.

2.Pleasure is certainly a more beautiful motivation than pain. I agree with JLL.It is strange however that it is seen that he dwells on rage. I do not see how one can dwell on rage when seeking pleasure? pleasure is IMO satisfaction, full, over flowing with cornucopias of every abundance.

In all that I have ever heard from JLL, he is dis-satisfied and striving and his presentation is self-contradictory. IMO the oppositions stirs dis-satisfaction. Dis-satisfaction is a pendulum and certainly is an evolutionary tool.

If one is committed to listening, and if one TRUSTS the larger benevolnce, I do believe we can have both pleasure (satisfaction in the moment) and change (evolution) by trust that we do not need to hold onto the particulars ways pleasure arises because the source is constantly bringing more.

Children still seem to let go of moments easily and adults get very stiff. The whole is in a constant state of change. Suffering has been IMO mostly the need to grasp because we become fixated on the weather changes and fear change as we cannot flow easily. That fixation in dead stasis IMO (an archontic trait IMO). IMO we could have a whole different relationship when we are connected fully to the matrix that was never hacked.

Delight
20th August 2014, 17:09
Pleasure is certainly a more beautiful motivation than pain. I agree with JLL.It is strange however that it is seen that he dwells on rage. I do not see how one can dwell on rage when seeking pleasure? pleasure is IMO satisfaction, full, over flowing with cornucopias of every abundance.

In all that I have ever heard from JLL, he is dis-satisfied and striving and his presentation is self-contradictory. IMO the oppositions stirs dis-satisfaction. Dis-satisfaction is a pendulum and certainly is an evolutionary tool.

After I wrote this bit, I realized I may have answered my own question and I realize i don't know how rage may really work but that it is actually MY fear of rage today that is to be transmuted.

Rage for a person may be like thunder and lightening and if I am judging any of it in JLL, I go back to my own projections. At any rate I thought of the Heyoka energy that in its context of contrary is part of health.

In Lakota mythology, Heyókȟa is also a spirit of thunder and lightning. He is said to use the wind as sticks to beat the drum of thunder. His emotions are portrayed opposite the norm; he laughs when he is sad and cries when he is happy, cold makes him sweat and heat makes him shiver. In art, he is depicted as having two horns, which marks him as a hunting spirit.[2]

When a vision comes from the thunder beings of the West, it comes with terror like a thunder storm; but when the storm of vision has passed, the world is greener and happier; for wherever the truth of vision comes upon the world, it is like a rain. The world, you see, is happier after the terror of the storm... you have noticed that truth comes into this world with two faces. One is sad with suffering, and the other laughs; but it is the same face, laughing or weeping... as lightning illuminates the dark, for it is the power of lightning that heyokas have.
—Black Elk[3]

DNA
20th August 2014, 17:23
Pleasure is certainly a more beautiful motivation than pain. I agree with JLL.It is strange however that it is seen that he dwells on rage. I do not see how one can dwell on rage when seeking pleasure? pleasure is IMO satisfaction, full, over flowing with cornucopias of every abundance.

I'd like to comment on rage.

The archons are not only working on us on a personal level, but on a social level.
It's a multi-pronged attack which makes the process of extricating yourself difficult to say the least.

You have a personal battle with an archonic presence in your ego. And this is amazingly difficult to contend with.
But then there is the archonic presense in everyone you know.
And this is where the rage ussually comes from.
People trigger one another causing cascading emotional releases which causes us to lose our energy.

The Celestine Prophecy helps to RECOGNIZE the methods used to steal energy, but in my opinion this is only useful in so far as learning how not to steal energy from others by recognizing your actions and stopping what you yourself are doing.

Carlos Castaneda's stalking techniques in reference to the Petty Tyrant are useful in helping you to RECOGNIZE and control how you react in terms to a Petty Tyrant's archonic thrust. Castaneda's techniques explain how not to get your energy stolen.

Castaneda states it is not enough to defeat the archonic presense on a personal isolated level. Castaneda states one must be capable of dealing with the archonic presense in others. It is the mark of a true warrior not to take what your fellow man does to you too seriously and or react by being offended and or wronged.

araucaria
20th August 2014, 17:43
I don’t think the hatred that some entities show towards us and John Lash’s hatred towards them can be equated. He is not coming from a place of fear. He states fairly clearly that it is love of life that leads to hate of non-life or anti-life: hence he can hate the one without thereby succumbing to (fear-based) hatred. The trouble is, I’m not at all sure how he intends to do this.

In Not in His Image Lash spends a lot of time ‘badmouthing Jesus’, whom he sees as a proponent of ‘redeemer ethics’. This is not necessarily true, although he can be and has been made to look that way, and Lash has bought into that view. Here is a relevant paragraph, from page 256:

Jesus was wrong on a lot of counts but perhaps supremely so on on one issue. Of all the dubious advice pronounced in the New Testament, one commandment is particularly harmful: the famous injunction to ‘resist not evil’ and ‘turn the other cheek’. If everyone did this what kind of society would result? If everyone turned the other cheek, who would be striking the blows? Well, obviously, no one. If everyone in the world followed the command, ‘turn the other cheek,’ there would be no need to turn the other cheek, because no one would be acting harmfully toward anyone else. The principle is patently absurd and cancels itself out, but taken on faith it serves an unmistakable purpose: to give total liberty to the perpetrators.

The argument is fine, only the conclusion is erroneous. The principle is not patently absurd at all, and does not cancel itself out. It merely traces a path towards a goal, and when that goal is reached, people will be turning the other cheek only to receive another kiss. So the principle is fine as well, or very nearly. Lash’s quibble is with ‘everyone’, which for him is unachievable. He goes on, ‘To propose a code of morality that relies on the good will of perpetrators to desist from their ways is a real stroke of schizoid genius. One may begin to wonder if such a code does not originate with the perpetrators in the first place.’

‘Resist not evil’ comes from the King James Bible. It is well known that this, even supposing the original gospels to be authentic, this political version certainly is not: it is the work of the above-mentioned ‘perpetrators’ (who sound like traitors in perpetuity). And here is evidence of their handiwork: every other translation says, not ‘evil’, but ‘evil person’ or words to that effect, which changes everything.
http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-39.htm
Of course we have to resist evil; simply, we don’t resist the person. How do we combine these seeming contraries? By, counterintuitively, turning the other cheek. What is the alternative? Retaliating? Punishing? Eliminating people? We know enough about death to understand that capital punishment never solved a problem.

What is the problem with everyone (I’d prefer to say ‘enough people’) turning the other cheek is that it has hardly ever been tried. But on a smaller scale, Mandela’s Truth and Reconciliation in South Africa shows that it ought to work.

This issue has already been discussed on the forum, notably in terms of the rabid dog. How do you remove the rabies without killing the dog? The dilemma is predicated on the incurability of rabies for presentday materialist medicine – and the analogy works when transposed to psychopathy, which is also currently incurable. The long-term answer, therefore, is not to kill the dog but to find a cure. The cure to be found will be through enlightened spiritual healing processes, which of course rules out violence of any kind, violence being in any case a major symptom of the very condition requiring treatment.

DNA
20th August 2014, 18:13
I would like to think invoking Jesus could have some archon clearing effect on your personal space.

I personally have no idea though. I will state that it appears some christians who are some of the more hard core true believer types many times seem to exude an energy that is greater than what most folks have.

onawah
23rd August 2014, 21:20
Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche, who was a very profound teacher of the core truths of Buddhism, said that Compassion comes from Hatred, not Love.
He distinguishes between the love of a Bodhisattva and a Granny, and they are two very different things.
Granny love is equated to people-pleasing and so cannot deal with the evil of a psychopath, but the active Compassion of a Bodhisattva is grounded in Wisdom, and so is very effective in rooting out and destroying the harm that psychopathic behavior causes.
I doubt it is a coincidence that the symbol for Wisdom is Manjushri's Sword.

http://buddhistism.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/manjushri.jpg

Simon Parkes has pointed out that one of humanity's strongest allies, the Pleiadians, are a warrior people, also that the Buddhist philosophy has somehow remained very pure compared to the other religious and spiritual philosophies of the world.

If it had not been for the Pleiadians, no doubt the Reptilian psychopaths would have completely overrun our neighborhood a long time ago.
Granted, there may be other dimensional races who are more powerful and effective who work through more subtle means.
But according to Simon, and I agree with him, the role of humanity in the galactic community is going to have be one where we start where we are, and I don't think that as a race, we are evolved enough to protect ourselves and our planet solely through advanced, subtle, non-violent means.
I think we need to take a page from the Pleiadian's book, and realize that we must defend ourselves with weapons at the level where that is what it takes, but at the same time, remain decent, compassionate and peaceful people, which the Pleiadians have somehow managed to do, ( at least, the ones that Simon knows)...

A clear example of this, and we don't have to look far to see it as it's happening right in the US, is the way in which TPTW are staging so many false flag events which are obviously designed to coerce Americans into agreeing to gun control, even while police violence is escalating exponentially, so that when/if their planned "big day" comes they will have what they consider good reason to declare martial law.
Turning the other cheek is obviously not going to accomplish anything in such a scenario, and there was good reason for the Founding Fathers to include the right to bear arms in the fundamental rights of citizens.

If you think that human beings, once awakened, are incapable of that, of standing in our own power without losing our balance, then I think you may need to reevaluate the power of our human evolutionary process.
Personally, I think that part of the awakening process is going to be realizing the true nature of Compassion, and the way in which humankind has been conditioned to equate spirituality to submission and sacrifice by the negative Reptilian agenda.
Imho, defending ourselves and our planet by whatever means necessary is our duty as Gaia's children.

And how interesting that John Lash said in the interview Sophia's Correction, that he thinks that the free energy device that will change the energy paradigm on the planet may come from Iran, home of Gnosticism.
Perhaps we should be catching up on the latest news from the Keshe Foundation...
http://www.keshefoundation.org/media-a-papers/keshe-news/185-was-us-spy-drone-captured-by-iranian-flying-saucer-pesncom-part-i.html

araucaria
24th August 2014, 08:32
Thank you Onawah; yes, we are talking about tough love. But it depends on what you mean by weapons. The most ethical weapon is no weapon at all, apart from sheer firmness, standing one’s ground. It works like this.

I used to practise sumo wrestling with my kid, and was still winning when he was bigger than me and I should have started losing. The trick is that if you can resist the brute force, there comes a moment when your opponent literally becomes a pushover, no effort involved; or else you sidestep a lunge, and he loses his balance that way. You turn your opponent’s strength into a weakness. Tolkein knew all about this, because at the end of The Lord of the Rings it is not Frodo who destroys the ring as planned, but his enemy Gollum who topples over when it is finally in his grasp.

Counterintuitively, this is something that is being inculcated into many a couch potato. Watching sport on TV is such a waste of time, we are told, yet over and again over people are seeing this scenario being played out. Soccer teams peppering the goal with near misses for 89 minutes and conceding a soft goal in the 90th minute; basketball teams holding out and winning on the buzzer; tennis players saving match points and going on to win. This is what sport is all about and why so many play and watch. It is ingrained in the human spirit. If you cannot finish the job, because your opponent simply refuses to give up, there comes a moment of frustration and discouragement that he (she) will exploit.

These are examples of what Jung called enantiodromia, whereby ‘the superabundance of any force inevitably produces its opposite’ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiodromia). I imagine the same sort of phenomenon is also at work in kinesiology: when dealing with truth, the muscles are strong, when with falsity, they will suddenly weaken.

onawah
24th August 2014, 21:00
Agreed, Araucaria, the skillful means of a Bodhisattva are much like what you describe.
Unnecessary force is certainly not wise.

Roisin
31st August 2014, 15:58
Sophia's Correction as explained in John Lash's book, "Not In His Image":

Sophia is the savior of
humanity, because she endows the human species with a special power,
epinoia, by which it can realize its unique role in her life-process.Epinoia
is imagination. This is the faculty we need to engage consciously in
Sophia's "correction," the process of her realignment to the cosmic
source from which she drifted by projecting herself into the emergent
human world prematurely and without a consort, a cosmic counterpart.
In other words, Gaia-Sophia depends upon humanity to claim and
evolve its own innate potential so that she can complete her divine
desire: to dream the human world in intimate rapport with those who
inhabit it.

John Lamb Lash, Not In His Image (Vermont:Chelsea Green Publishing Company, 2006),161.

DNA
1st September 2014, 07:20
Agreed, Araucaria, the skillful means of a Bodhisattva are much like what you describe.
Unnecessary force is certainly not wise.

Everything I know about the Bodhisattva I learned from the Beastie Boys. For real though, MCA was the man, this is a killer song.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21t8xn_beastie-boys-bodhisattva-vow-lyrics_music

Lcam88
2nd October 2014, 01:21
My take so far on Mr John Lash's work has been rather profound in me.

My main take has been that humankind is perfect in conception. The best part is the metaphor of the story is not one of endless division, rather the contrary.

Our problem is that we have bowed our heads and acknowledge that we are inferior, weak, imperfect and even unable. Some of us have been duped into believing we are born sinners, that we are incapable of grandure, or that our minds are limited, that we need something we don't have or that we must follow. As evidence we have our religions, Christianity, Science, Government and Money that girdle us to that metaphorical wooden yoke that "archon" influences have managed to cast by deceiving us to believing this limitedness.

How demeaning is it that our God would abandon us and live in heaven, a place we should strive to go to? And so we may reject that idea of a creator god and turn to Science and Darwin's theory of evolution. How demeaning is it that we are mere coincidence with no purpose but to survive. That random genetic mutation clashes against the forces of survival to shape us coincidentally into what we are as a buff of autumn wind would blow a leaf from the branch of which it grew upon the ground where it may decompose.

To break our chains and realize, first we must break the bonds that tie us to this belief of inferiority. That is the path this myth seems to be leading me. It started with the realization that our creator has not abandoned us and our genetic mutations are not random. And in this context, ironically, two classical paradoxes of quantum mechanics, Schrodinger's cat and "the tree in the forest" paradoxes actually make more sense to me.