PDA

View Full Version : Gods of Eden are The Rulers of the World!

cuitlahuac
16th August 2014, 21:51
The book: The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley describes the ruling of Earth by the agenda of extraterrestrial Custodial "Gods" that would have created Homo Sapiens as his personal slave race. And a recent comment by Bramley on his book indicates that the current agenda (2014) in the world is consistent with the agenda of the ancient extraterrestrial Gods of Eden.

This would indicate to me that the extraterrestrial custodial "Gods of Eden" (the Elohim according to some or the Marcabian, according to Scientology) are at the top of the NWO pyramid of control en Planet Earth.

Here is the comment by William Bramley on the current political situation on Earth:

Q: Two decades have passed since you first published The Gods of Eden. Do you still take the theory seriously?

A: My biggest surprise is that the theory is still holding up. When I first started giving talks about the book in late 1989-1990, the Cold War was ending and the Berlin Wall was coming down. It seemed like we were about to enter the Age of Aquarius. But I noticed that some localized conflicts were being triggered by radical Islamists. I said to one audience at the time that if the theory is true, then we will see radical Islam replace the communist bloc as the next big faction to breed non-stop war and strife. Sadly, the prediction proved to be true, and now radical Islam is the new "great menace." As I discussed in The Gods of Eden, the origins of Islam are similar to other conflict-inducing ideologies that have historical links to the ancient UFO phenomenon. We are also experiencing once again how the "inflatable paper money system" (i.e., fractional reserve banking) creates widespread economic instability which continues to makes physical survival a struggle for most of the human population despite all of our other advances. In other words, the historical patterns I discuss in The Gods of Eden and their ultimate sources remain the same.

This is not to say that the theory of The Gods of Eden has been conclusively proven. It is simply a theory that continues to hold up in the light of current events, and it continues to have predictive qualities. Whether it proves to be "the truth" remains to be seen.

http://www.williambramley.com/page3.html

http://truthfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/William-Bramley-The-Gods-Of-Eden.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Thebigdipper2.png

The Big Dipper constellation, where Hubbard said the Marcab Confederacy are still headquartered today.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/William_Blake_008.jpg

And Elohim created Adam by William Blake.

cuitlahuac
16th August 2014, 21:58
This also indicates that the Reptilians rulling Earth from the City of London in Buckingham are part of the conspiracy on Earth and that they serve the banking elite where members of it have been pimpointed as being marcabians (Elohim or Gods of Eden) like Rockefeller. Other key players like David Miscavige have been signaled as marcabians. But I have no data to verify the validity of this "marcabian" tag on this people (Rockefeller and David Miscavige, chairman of the taken over Church of Scientology International).

cuitlahuac
17th August 2014, 00:40
There is another possibility no this. According to Captain Bill Robertson, of the Freezone Scientology, there is a Free Zonde Decree making planet Earth free from extraterrestrial intervention in its politics. I have no way to verify the validity of this Decree, but if the Decree were to be valid, it would indicate that Earth bound "extraterrestrial" agents are implementing the Gods of Eden political agenda described above. And this posibility as such is described by Bill Robertson.

Whatever the case, and this is a verifyable fact, the Rulers of the World (be them extraterrestrial "Gods of Eden" or Earth bound ET operatives and agentes of "The Gods of Eden") are carrying out a mass extintion or "stock" culling on Planet Earth. This can be verified with what is known about the confiscation of seeds by genetically modified agro companies like Monsanto. Also the contamination of the Gulf of Mexico by British Petroleum and the radioactivity pollution of the Pacific by the False Flag Fukushima nuclear plant. Also take into consideration the killing of bees by neonicotinoid pesticides. This global extintion process is commented by William Bramley:

Q: As a result of writing The Gods of Eden, what is your prognosis for humanity's future?

A: For the moment, more of the same, although we are seeing improvements on some fronts. For example, war touches fewer people than it did a century ago because it is becoming more difficult to get people enthused about going to war. Sure, Obama and the Republicans are doing their best to keep Americans stirred up and interested in fighting wars, and the radical Islamists are doing the same on the other side of the divide, but it is not working as well as it used to. Most people in the Islamic world are tired of their jihadist imams and suicide bombers, and most people in America are equally tired of the non-stop excuses that they are given for being constantly at war. I think that a world-weariness about war is starting to spread within the human population, and that is a good sign.

But there is another trend that needs our attention: life on Earth is presently in the process of shutting down. We are experiencing a major mass- extinction event (the Holocene Extinction), and I am surprised that this is seldom mentioned in the press. I do not know of any scientists who predict an end to humanity, but there are predictions that half of all species may disappear by the end of this century if current extinction rates continue. The problem with mass-extinction events is that it is difficult to predict exactly how all of the dominoes will fall. The extinction is beginning to reach the pollinators that we need to grow about a third of the human food supply: honeybees, bumblebees, butterflies, bats, etc. If this trend continues, and if we continue to expand our reliance on genetically modified foods, the next generation may find itself eating little except GMO grains since grains do not require pollinators. Should this happen, the overall quality of the human diet will decline severely, and the risk of food shortages will increase, all of which could put pressure on human survival. It is all easily preventable, but that requires a shift to a more holistic consciousness, which is fortunately growing.

http://www.williambramley.com/page3.html

The good news on this is that the mass extintion process is not a natural one, but one created by NWO companies like Monsanto, BP and US tectonic weapons. And not being natural means we can do something to stop them. Organized groups can expose and stop British Petroleum. Organized society is stopping Monsanto, and the world is expossing the US taxpayer's funded false flag Armageddon in Palestine and Iraq.