PDA

View Full Version : Wake up call heavy metal

Skyhaven
17th August 2014, 12:33
I usually don't listen to heavy metal, but sometimes there are bands in that genre that actually have a substantial message. The video below was put to my attention by a friend, and I actually watched the whole video.

FHHJF2cUwyY

Lifebringer
17th August 2014, 16:35
Like that one. Straight and to the point, and succinct with what has gone on throughout history that destroys everyone and every thing. The blame is laid firmly on the "mental illness of EXTREME GREED BY ANY MEANS. They called them PIGS, and throughout history, so has every other generation. I find that wonderful their eyes are opened, even if they choose to check out from evil every once and a while. I guess it depends on when their eyes open to the regressive backsliding of our protections under law, and how they feel about leaving it that way, and allowing it to continue for "their future."

Awise everyone. Awise!

skuzzy
18th August 2014, 03:11
another wicked *good band is gojira. besides their curious lyrics that have thought behind them, they are awesome musicians and i thoroughly enjoy them, cd and live.

\m/ :rockon:

meeradas
18th August 2014, 05:51
Two more fittin' [posted before on similar threads on here]:

afWnZIDLVJ4
[lyrics behind youtube link]

& [graphic]

5gjJ2lNfbzo

PRAGMAE
18th August 2014, 10:50
Classical bands like Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Fear Factory(...) have good lyrics too. That is the source of the Metal genre. Rebellion combined to opened-eyes lyrics + mind loosing rythm...Keeps me up since I'm 8 :cool:

togetherasone
3rd December 2015, 08:30
another wicked *good band is gojira. besides their curious lyrics that have thought behind them, they are awesome musicians and i thoroughly enjoy them, cd and live.

\m/ :rockon:

I really suggest a deeper look into their lyrics!
Best band out there in my eyes!!!