PDA

View Full Version : How does this category work regarding healing others?

angelichuman
17th August 2014, 17:32
Hello!
I have searched and still not sure how this category works regarding healers and healee's.
If someone, I am, offers healing services, how can they share and implement this?

I have noticed the thought and energy vibes, sent to those in need. That is a wonderful thing! It does work.
However, I'm asking about the more personal sessions that can be done on those requesting it.
I do charge money, but also love trades and barter. There is something about having an 'energy exchange' on some level, that is beneficial. I do like to do free ones as well, but it does take energy on my part.. I could do a series for the price of one for instance. Anyways, how does this work on this forum?

Thank you and blessings~

Shezbeth
17th August 2014, 20:03
There are a number of threads that involve requests for healing, some in the Spirituality -> Healing subforum, but a good place to start is here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72502-Message-Board-Avalonians-Request-Our-Help

I don't know that you will find too much receptivity to the idea of charging money; you are (allegedly :p) a healer amongst a forum rife with healers, the overwhelming majority of whom suffice with the satisfaction and gratification of being of assistance, service, and benefit (money need not apply).

Moreover, I suggest that the manner you are presenting the idea feels a bit like advertizement and self-promotion. I'm not saying "don't" or "you can't", but in my experience such spirit/energy is diverse to the general aggregate consciousness and intent of the forum; just my opinion though, I could be mistaken.

angelichuman
17th August 2014, 21:53
Thank you for your ideas! I did read some of those threads, but didn't see a succinct answer. There was one where someone wished they had seen a request..
Well, if I was adv I would describe my modalities and my experience. Im just wondering how to proceed.. And there are so many open-minded people here, who would be receptive to receiving, probably more than in the towns I have lived before! lol
And if there are so many healers here, lets get work! ;0) How wonderful.

Also I have such ideas and things to share but I am not super great at writing them out as others Ive read here. Hopefully my good intent comes thru.
blessings~

betoobig
17th August 2014, 22:37
Angelicchuman let me send you my healing now!
i hope this gives you an anwser.
Love

angelichuman
17th August 2014, 22:40
Angelicchuman let me send you my healing now!
i hope this gives you an anwser.
Love

Ok, I think I get it, its too bad tho. It seems like many of us on here have a lot to share! Either healing or ones own knowledge and discipline. I can understand tho.
We will just share our gifts in other ways!

Its been a lesson for this right brained girl to express herself, so all is well! At least I asked/expressed~
Blessings