PDA

View Full Version : Define "love and light"

Celine
5th April 2010, 22:06
These words have been used by most here. Not all with integrity. I assume we all have our own definitions of what it means.

Those two words by themselves mean something completely different then when put together, for me.

IMHO

Love is the emotion i feel when i am in touch with the creator within, Light is the emotions i give out to the world when i share the Love within..

Love & Light..means.. to feel the warm touch of life flowing thru my veins

To many it is just a passing greeting... They belive they "serve in love and light" Yet behave in the most hypocritical ways.

To live in Love & Light..means..To never judge another with anger in your heart...

To live in Love & Light..means..To always seek balance and peace with ALL living beings.

I try very hard to live in Love & Light...i am not always successfully..

but..

Lately a few here have shown examples of what the opposite of living in Love & Light..means....Their actions (words) have taught me much.

I am now on a path i would never have been if it had not been for these , misguided people..

In a way..i thank them..

Now...i continue to learn..and live.. In Love and Light.

be well and know you are Love.

frank samuel
5th April 2010, 23:06
Celine these two are very important words, used sort of without us knowing the real meaning. I'll try my best to do justice to these definitions from my limited perspective. Light is the flame that shines in your heart even when we fail to see it. It is always lighting the road pointing the way back home. Have you ever try to imagine the light that shines in your children heart. Love is the the point of Origin of all things. Close your eyes feel the oxygen as it fills your lungs, feel the atoms and molecules as they move through your body, feel the blood as it pumps in your heart. For me LOVE is the overwhelming feeling of warmth and embrace that engulf me as I realized everything that surrounds me is love. If you have dogs you know dogs love you unconditionally,if you have children you know children love and often imitate their parents. Sometimes we missed the whole point of the word love because we cannot see two feet in front of us , we often say, "we have to love ourselves first in order to love others". The light in your heart is always lit we just are to blind to see it. Since the Light is always lit is always pointing the way back home to the origin of LOVE. LIGHT and LOVE in that sense become one and the same.:welcome::grouphug::angel::wub:

Hi Celine I wanted to include a link to a beautiful true story about a dog, Hachiko, who love his owner so much that even after his owner died he waited for him every day.

http://www.movie2k.com/movie-107485-Hachiko-A-Dog-s-Story-film.html

Enjoy !!!

stardustaquarion
6th April 2010, 09:55
Hi Celine, very nice thread!

My personal understanding

Love is the FORCE behind everything in the cosmos or multiuniverses. Love is Source's very own substance, eternal life delivered to every tiny particle in the living cosmos. In Keylontic Sciences they call it LaVa which comes from and ancient language Anuhazi.

We are all love because we are all made of Source substabce, therefore we are all one and the same as there is nothing that it is outside of Source, only the perception of being separated (I am still working on this one :) )

Light

Light is the downsteping of the energy of Source, after sound. Light can be eternally living light, light that can spark and produce more of itself. Or finite light, as the one we have here in the planet which is not enough to support eternal life as it can not spark and create more of itself

It is interesting to know that CERN in a way confirms this because they are looking for that "living light" particle that they call "god particle"

Ascension is converting all the fixed finite light atoms into living atoms. Light quotient refers to the percentage of living light one has

The most fascinating thing is that people that are in the path of de-evolution are working with light too but of the finite type. So what needs to be defined is whether a path is a path towards living light or finite light.

Love

Wood
6th April 2010, 19:21
A few years ago I used to write some poetry. It was a dark and strange period of my life. At that point I started to think that words are used to lie, or are the matter lies are made of, particularly when used in a lyrical way. Since then I tend to avoid getting much into words specially when I really care about a thought or idea or feeling.

It has been interesting to read your thoughts though. I think I used to refer to what you call love & light as 'beauty'. It is said an artist uncovers/discovers beauty with his/her gaze. I like to identify the term 'artist' to the better part of each of us (spirit, soul, higher consciousness?) and I think of beauty as a very general feeling you are describing both as love and light :)

Edit: with "lies" I meant words can't, IMHO, convey our thoughts, specially our deepest ones.
Edit #2: Stopping to take a picture of a beautiful landscape gets us out of the moment, of the "now", the same way thinking in words does.

blue777
6th April 2010, 19:45
LOVE-COMPASSION ALTRUISM..........LIGHT....deep consciousness
lol

SteveX
7th April 2010, 14:23
deleted post

Connecting with Sauce
13th April 2010, 13:44
When you want to wish someone the upmost love and highest connection to source...

Also love and light should be said by those that mean it.

love and light of course ;)

John

Celine
13th April 2010, 13:54
Such great variety in perspectives.

A common thread is ...sincerity of feeling....

does this require having faith in the other?

I know when i focus on the constant feeling of love inside me, it grows exponentially..

And when i focus on the light that shines inside me, i can feel it radiating out of me..

It seems this...growing awareness of our common bond...has become a part of the norm

*smiles warmly*

Steven
13th April 2010, 14:02
Hello CÚline. Love, Light and Sound are the fabric of our soul.

Namaste, Steven

Celine
13th April 2010, 14:04
Ahh OUI!!

Sound..yes i must agree there..

from naturla sounds of the earth...to human voices...Sound...alters our perception, alters are moods...

Thank You Steve...

Sound..

*smiles warmly*

Solphilos
13th April 2010, 14:20
Love and light...extremely misunderstood concepts; based on the general way this term is used, it usually represents the opposite of dark and negativity, therefore it is part of the polarity. It is lack of balance, the same as dark. "Love and light" is not a concept that extends across the board into the higher levels of being where things become more and more unified, as unity cannot be represented by a dualistic principle. As long as this concept is embraced, balance can never be achieved, and perpetuation of this 3d game will continue. Balance is the key to everything

rosie
13th April 2010, 14:36
Without over thinking this terminology, when I sign off "love & light" I am doing so with love, filled with all good, which to me personally, is light.

Everyone will have "their" own definition, which will all depend on where there are in this life, and to what "light" actually means to them.

"in" love & light :wub:

Celine
13th April 2010, 15:17
Love and light...extremely misunderstood concepts; based on the general way this term is used, it usually represents the opposite of dark and negativity, therefore it is part of the polarity. It is lack of balance, the same as dark. "Love and light" is not a concept that extends across the board into the higher levels of being where things become more and more unified, as unity cannot be represented by a dualistic principle. As long as this concept is embraced, balance can never be achieved, and perpetuation of this 3d game will continue. Balance is the key to everything

Very intriguing perspective..

I agree balance is the key

wilsonericq7
13th April 2010, 15:30
Love = Light

Solphilos
13th April 2010, 15:31
I also feel I should expand on that a little lest someone misunderstand the statement. (happens a lot with my posts :P)
Integrating both sides of the spectrum, combining the polarities in understanding and acceptance for what they both are is the key to achieving harmony.
Many people understand this principle of balance and unifying opposites to achieve wholeness, and will often express this as love and light, and similar seemingly polarized terminology.
I just want to clarify as much as possible, because in this area of inquiry, language becomes a burden as it cannot express such things accurately, and easily leads to misunderstanding.

Nagual
13th April 2010, 15:58
very interesting question, Celine.

for me 'love' and 'light' are states of consciousness/awareness beyond duality.

when vibrations of love and light come to us from the outside, we experience them as emotions
when we project love and light from the inside, they are feelings

Steven
13th April 2010, 17:53
Hello dear CÚline. If I may. Is Love an emotion, or rather the emotion is the effect of the 'passing by' of Love? Love is what it takes to keep all that exist into existance. Falling in love with someone is passion, choosing this someone for eternity is Love. Light and sound are manifestation of consciousness into reality. Energy, or rather, creative energy takes the form of light and sound into a wide specter of frequencies. All matter is basically light and sound, all light and sound is basically energy, and energy is the manifestation of consciousness. Behind all souls is the Consciousness of Creation. Behind all matter is creative energy. And Consciousness lies on nothing, depends on nothing. It is eternity and infinity...

Namaste, Steven

Celine
13th April 2010, 18:05
Hmm

the effect of "passing by "

I see what you mean. love as a tangible thing..basically...and our interaction with it creates the emotion.

Conciousness ...does it rely on awareness?

Steven
13th April 2010, 18:47
...love as a tangible thing..basically...and our interaction with it creates the emotion.

Exactly. We feel Love, but the feeling is not Love in itself. It is what creates the feeling. Love needs at least two beings to circulates in between. It is a 'relation-communicationship' of the deepest nature. It is the living space between you and your beloved. It is alive and it is energy in our realm.

Conciousness ...does it rely on awareness?

Awareness is the conscious part of consciousness. We human have a sleeping part in our consciousness, this is the sub-conscious. To 'awake' is to increase the aware part of conscousness. We consciously use only a small part of our consciousness, but when we awake to a given reality, a small part of our sleeping sub-conscious becomes available into the conscious part. It becomes awareness, the process is awakening. To me, it is by far, one of the most important process into any human life...

Namaste, Steven

Sam
23rd April 2010, 20:00
Love is the FORCE behind everything in the cosmos or multiuniverses. Love is Source's very own substance, eternal life delivered to every tiny particle in the living cosmos. Yes, I could not agree more. Of course love is many things as there are seemingly infinite definitions among the vast levels of understanding, but I think this definition is at one of the deepest levels.

Integrating both sides of the spectrum, combining the polarities in understanding and acceptance for what they both are is the key to achieving harmony.
That I agree with

Love and light...extremely misunderstood concepts; based on the general way this term is used, it usually represents the opposite of dark and negativity, therefore it is part of the polarity. It is lack of balance, the same as dark. "Love and light" is not a concept that extends across the board into the higher levels of being where things become more and more unified, as unity cannot be represented by a dualistic principle.

Very well articulated, however the extent of my agreement is quite limited. I believe that true unity is loving and completely positively oriented. By true unity of course, I mean the completion of oneness. I believe that negativity is as much a catalyst as it is a polarity. Of course negativity and darkness derives from the one infinite source as everything does, but to me it is not a self-sustaining energy of it's own. Just as frigidity and darkness is the absence of heat and the absence of light. I think that we need to experience darkness, and negativity, and self-service as a catalyst for our spiritual awakening. Are these things not the grip of the egoic mind?

As I'm sure you know, sixth density is the combining of love and light. That in mind, lets not forget that negative entities cannot exist in 6D. As I understand, in fifth density you can choose to remain a single "mind/body/spirit complex" or to become part of a unified "social memory complex," a group soul. I imagine that a negative social memory complex is quite a rarity in 5D, if at all possible. So do you think that unity can really occur with such opposing forces? Entities which inhabit sixth density most certainly have experienced extreme negativity and self-service in the lower densities, otherwise they wouldn't have grown as much as they have so to eventually experience the combination of love & light. I do not believe my understanding derives from a dualistic perspective, rather it considers the negative polarity as a catalyst for experience and awakening so to discover our true spiritual essence which is positive in nature as "luminous beings we are, not this crude matter." ~ Yoda.

Celine
25th July 2010, 12:22
"negative polarity as a catalyst for experience and awakening so to discover our true spiritual essence "

Great post.

Negative experiences are a great precursor to learning IMO

do you suppose that is why people who are not love and light....act like they are?

norwaymike
25th July 2010, 13:34
The problem with "love" comes when it is used as a noun - "Give me some of your love"./ "Give me some of your dinner". One of the first people to really address this problem was Scott Peck Jr. who wrote the book "A road seldom traveled". He describes "love" - the process of loving in the following way: "The ability and the willingness to stretch one's self out to self or another for the purpose of promoting long-term, spiritual growth."

In this much more useful context, loving behavior, may even include saying to your partner, "I love and respect you so much that I realize you have the resources to solve your own personal problems, you don't need me for that. Because this is going to take up a lot of your time, and because I don't want to wait around while you proceed to destroy yourself. I am ending this relationship I have had with you." - This would be an expression of love to self - not to be sucked into someone else's problems.

As a therapist - I have come into contact with many people that believe that relationships can be worthwhile to test the concept of "unconditional love". All of these people wound up with total burnout. Unconditional love - that is for higher self. We people will always need certain conditions in order to protect integrity and emotional honesty.

Deega
26th July 2010, 21:55
These words have been used by most here. Not all with integrity. I assume we all have our own definitions of what it means.

Those two words by themselves mean something completely different then when put together, for me.

IMHO

Love is the emotion i feel when i am in touch with the creator within, Light is the emotions i give out to the world when i share the Love within..

Love & Light..means.. to feel the warm touch of life flowing thru my veins

To many it is just a passing greeting... They belive they "serve in love and light" Yet behave in the most hypocritical ways.

To live in Love & Light..means..To never judge another with anger in your heart...

To live in Love & Light..means..To always seek balance and peace with ALL living beings.

I try very hard to live in Love & Light...i am not always successfully..

but..

Lately a few here have shown examples of what the opposite of living in Love & Light..means....Their actions (words) have taught me much.

I am now on a path i would never have been if it had not been for these , misguided people..

In a way..i thank them..

Now...i continue to learn..and live.. In Love and Light.

be well and know you are Love.

Hi CÚline. interesting Tread,

The comments that I make are personal. They are not the results of seach on the web.

Apart from love, the Light portion, I have to concentrate transmitting (communicating in the forum) it before sending a post, otherwise, it stands as a word.

What follow stands for what I try to live every second of my life. And it depends (conditions of sending love) on many things, time, state of mind, good or bad day, insecurity for different reasons, weaknesses of the body, etc. So my wishes on “love and light” are always there but they vary in degrees.

Love comprises giving (within the limit of your possibilities) to others including oneself. Love stands for forgiveness, honesty, compassion, empathy, etc… Love is being able to be great when you have lost, being generous when you’ve been used, being small when you have the reasons to think great of oneself, be responsible, etc. When you are “loved”, your state of mind is overwhelmingly understanding, non-judgmental, impressed and invigorated by the living world around one. Love is a divine vibration fostering creativity.

On the other side, light stands as vibrational ray of white and/or violet beam that one emit in his communication with the living (different worlds). This vibrational ray comes from the heart and the surrounding energy, one is circumscribed by.

If you put “love and light” together, it stands as all the virtues (love) with intent (light) that you send to others. But, one should note that living aligned and vibrating with virtue and intent vary in vibration and degree. As an example, if one is a real budda, he may be able to vibrate at a higher degree (corresponding in a forum) than a worker coming home to his family having had a bad day (corresponding in a forum) at work.

All my blessings.

Deega

Anchor
26th July 2010, 23:26
Here is what I currently think, take it or leave it as your discretion so dictates.

Love transcends manifestation and so also transcends duality. All is love. All is one.

Among the other things which it is, it is everything in our density of expression. The “stuff” from which everything is made!

Love transcends duality and so to avoid confusion bears not on notions of good nor evil – it encompasses both since it is all.

The law of one (which informs my thinking in this) recognizes all things that are manifest as a distortion of the one. I like this way of describing it as it neatly transcends duality based ways of describing things as they are, untainted by confusing notions of good and evil things.

Light happens when love is doing its thing – expressions of love are light - it is the ongoing action of love. That is why at our density of expression they are virtually synonymous.

However, I am not saying light in this context is limited to the 3D physics. When we think of light we can see, we refer to the different frequencies of radiation that make physical, but Light is also a love phenomena at all densities of expression.

You can (I suppose) have love without light (un-manifested), but you can’t have light without love!

Personally I never (at least I hope I never did) say "in love and light" or “love and light” – which has become, I think, a new age passkey phrase with no real meaning, so much empty waste – and is probably what leads to threads like this.

I do use the phrase “…THE love and THE light of…”. Some people refer to Jesus Christ, which I think is wrong. I think it should be Jesus the Christ - same sort of idea – the Christ being a real principle quality rather than a person, but one that is at an almost incomprehensibly high quality of love expression.

Bless you all in the love and in the light of the one infinite creator :)

John..

Kra
27th July 2010, 00:20
Hi Celine I wanted to include a link to a beautiful true story about a dog, Hachiko, who love his owner so much that even after his owner died he waited for him every day.

http://www.movie2k.com/movie-107485-Hachiko-A-Dog-s-Story-film.html

Enjoy !!!

I know the story... it's so beautiful and sad in the same time. Hachiko waited 9 years for his owner in the train station like he would usually do when he was alive. I also saw the movie with Richard Gere which was worth watching.

This is Hachiko:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Hachiko.JPG

/edit: look at him, he seems sad... he was sad. That sadness was born from Love.

Wookie
27th July 2010, 03:51
From Foundation to Interpretation.

A personal journey threw love of light and sound. Higher self is curious and wants to experience physicality, my assumption. Much the same way as a computer needs an hardware and software, Higher Self needs a physical body and senses and emotions. For a computers hardware and software to function together is helps to have an operating system (OS). Compare an OS to consciousness. An OS presents the work of the hardware and software in a way that the can be interacted with. Consciousness on a physical level is a representation of the information gained threw senses and emotion. Now if we can agree that that love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being. It is safe to say Higher Self is of love. Therefore it is also safe to say that the OS that is consciousness is also of love, as it was created of love. Consciousness uses senses and emotions for interaction and interpretation of the physical world. Two of the fundamental ways we experience the physical is threw light and sound, there are many more but I will try and stay on topic hehe. The OS runs a computers hardware and software as consciousness governs senses and emotions.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/EM_spectrum.svg/500px-EM_spectrum.svg.png
EM Spectrum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Sine_waves_different_frequencies.svg/500px-Sine_waves_different_frequencies.svg.png
Sine Waves

Thoughts on light http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light and sound http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound . Both can be expressed as waves or energy, and both need something to interact with to be perceived. Light and sound also have far greater ranges than a physical body and perceive. To be of light and sound might just mean the area of light and sound spectrums we can perceive. I lean towards to be of light and sound meaning that consciousness is energy. The difference is that Light and sound are energy from outside self and Consciousness/love is energy from within. Now the tricky part, consciousness/love can create light and sound and love can come from outside self.

Thoughts on love. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love For me love is so much more than an emotion. Love is an energy that I am, that I create. Love is the energy that interacts with light and sound to create consciousness. Many physical and intellectual stimulus can create emotions and senses, but not love. Love is the basis for how the stimulus are interpreted. Love is life, an energy on its own, separate and one with all life. I can conjure love from nothing. I feel love yet love is not a feeling. Love is an act of being, love shapes the physical experience from raw data. Love evolves. To be of love just is, its not a choice, how much love is a choice. Love is an ever expanding energy limitless in nature. Love gives without asking for payment. Love receives and gives back double.

Light and Sound: Energy that need love to be interpreted, If a tree fell in the woods and no one was around to see and hear it...

Love: Energy made by and for all life. Love is the way all other energy is interpreted.

The above is my own journey and exploration nothing more. If it somehow helps others I am glad as it is a journey of love. Now just think of all the updates one can get for a OS. I think that is what enlightenment is about, learning, expanding, creating LOVE

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie

lunaflare
27th July 2010, 05:09
Hello to all post-ers. My thoughts at this time

Love: a glimmering remembrance of a state of being...a state that is both fully ecstatic and peace-filled.
this state exists beyond and above. an unmarked, unknown place
soul deep, somewhere... someplace...inside

sometimes -fleetingly- this state of Love is embodied in this dimension

Light is the one of the many languages of Love

Celine
10th August 2010, 00:12
Hello to all post-ers.

Light is the one of the many languages of Love

Could not agree more...

And this is one tool we have to recognize true light...does it make you "feel " love? Does it resonate in ALL theire actions and words?

i have been accused, (understandably so) of throwing around the word Love...

in these days it has become a dirty four letter word.

i use it, because i feel it.

IMO, when you associate yourself with Light, you are telling the world... "i speak a language that promises pure, sincere , love without prejudice".

How many, do you know...that claim they are "of love and light"....that can apply that 100% of the time?

we are ALL light being's.

We are all Creators of Love.

These state's of being... are inate to our existence.

Negative accentuating the positive..

Positive balancing the negative...

Do not portray the light without balancing it with love...or the karmic consequences loop over and over..

I do not seek..or expect perfection...just balance.

i am human, i am Love, i am Light

thank you for listening to my thoughts..

be well,
love,
celine