PDA

View Full Version : Coming out of the closet and beyond...

Natalia
27th August 2014, 21:38
On coming out of the closet, be it spiritually, sexually, and any other ways...

I remember reading someone say once, that coming out of the spiritual closet was harder for them than coming out of the gay closet...

Years ago I had such a fear of showing parts of myself in public, that I hid them away from almost everyone, and totally from the public...one of my worst personal do not wants/fears, was becoming famous, because of how overwhelming that would be and how lots of people could be so interfering in your life...especially in negative ways...

I didn't like to be the center of attention in public or in groups, and at times this caused me anxiety...

And I had a huge fear of public speaking (not to go into now, but I did make efforts to overcome it somewhat)...

Sometimes we need to come out of the closet for whatever reasons, mine was partly to do with my life purpose...I know it was the right thing to do (but i have only done it somewhat), and as well as all the positives that come with it, like connecting with others, making new friends, and making a positive difference (which every single human can do), were also the negatives...ones that made me/you feel misunderstood and lonely...and vulnerable to attack and people taking advantage in negative ways...so it all happened to me in some ways and I don't want to go into detail...

All else I want to say on it is...people can be following/being in their heart, and doing some of what they came here to do, that has some positive value to some...not that they are perfect, and we all have an ego (but at times the core of where someone is coming from is misunderstood)...

There will be someone's who are negative towards us in someways, however loving and non harming we are being (not saying that I am a saint - I'm not), and we can't really do anything about that...at times it hurts, though, even when we have been caring less about it than we used to...

:(

(((hug!))) to whoever wants one

mpennery
27th August 2014, 22:02
I'm freaking out a little bit. I keep a notebook of all ideas, thoughts, things to do, etc. that I want to remember. Last night I made a short note in my book that said "Coming out of the closet on Project Avalon. Full disclosure of ME." I had been reading someone's post about how to end the trolling online and, as much as I like privacy, I was thinking how much more civilized the online community would be if we all commented as our true selves. I have noticed that as sites make commenting easier, comment quality goes way down and I personally believe this is done on purpose and this tells you a lot about the site you are seeing and who controls it. I was contemplating a full disclosure of myself last night, back-tracking a little today and then get on here today and see this post headline.

I'm listening and noting the "coincidence." Will continue to ponder the why and how of it.

Thanks Amethyst

Matt

Natalia
27th August 2014, 22:13
I'm freaking out a little bit. I keep a notebook of all ideas, thoughts, things to do, etc. that I want to remember. Last night I made a short note in my book that said "Coming out of the closet on Project Avalon. Full disclosure of ME." I had been reading someone's post about how to end the trolling online and, as much as I like privacy, I was thinking how much more civilized the online community would be if we all commented as our true selves. I have noticed that as sites make commenting easier, comment quality goes way down and I personally believe this is done on purpose and this tells you a lot about the site you are seeing and who controls it. I was contemplating a full disclosure of myself last night, back-tracking a little today and then get on here today and see this post headline.

I'm listening and noting the "coincidence." Will continue to ponder the why and how of it.

Thanks Amethyst

Matt

Hi Matt,

thank you for sharing. It is a coincidence because I haven't really strongly thought/shared about "coming out of the closet" for quite a while, and it just came up again tonight after some reflection of something that I very recently experienced...

I am looking forward to seeing you express more of your authentic self :)

Jake
27th August 2014, 22:20
Nothing belongs in the closet.. Shoes,,, maybe some shoes,, Skeletons, those too, but I can't dwell in any one 'closet' for long. Awesome perspective, Amethyst... And Matt...

Jake.

Flash
27th August 2014, 23:35

Thanks Amethyst

Matt

well, i am pretty much commenting as I am, and my thoughs are my thoughts (unless being directed by unknown forces, such as the cabal can have, or unconscious advertising, etc). Well, I try to be myself.

As for troll, i do not understand why they do not cure themselves because it must not be an happy inner way of living. Trolling me .... well, no time for the, but I would push them back, because it ime.

Is the picture your own picture or some actor mpennery?

mpennery
28th August 2014, 00:38
Flash, I am always commenting authentically as myself, too, but you don't know my name, who I really am, what I do, where I've been, etc. I am still hiding behind walls. Yes, the picture is me, though it doesn't really depict my true nature (this was taken for my coach identification card and I look like a robot). I will try to get something a little more naturally ME up there soon. Funny if you asked if the picture was of an actor. My cousin is an actress (stage) and always said she thought my perfect stage name would be Matt Pennery. Thus, the name, mpennery. A little more disclosure.... ;-)

Matt

Mandala
28th August 2014, 00:53
I came out of the closet about my alien and ET beliefs. Things have never been the same. It has been very interesting with some friends and co-workers. Not to mention family members. I haven't mentioned the inter-dimensional and a laundry list of other things. Try telling someone you spoke to a scientist at a conference who used jump room technology to get to mars.

Flash
28th August 2014, 01:00
Flash, I am always commenting authentically as myself, too, but you don't know my name, who I really am, what I do, where I've been, etc. I am still hiding behind walls. Yes, the picture is me, though it doesn't really depict my true nature (this was taken for my coach identification card and I look like a robot). I will try to get something a little more naturally ME up there soon. Funny if you asked if the picture was of an actor. My cousin is an actress (stage) and always said she thought my perfect stage name would be Matt Pennery. Thus, the name, mpennery. A little more disclosure.... ;-)

Matt

thanks for answering, yes we are all abnonymous somewhat. So this is your pic hey!! very developed third eye, it seems, this is why i was asking

tnkayaker
28th August 2014, 01:23
ya'll know though that some things in some areas of the country just dont make life easier, and for that matter only, i choose not to broadcast my personal life, its no ones business anyways, but once i get moved next month im done with all of it, i dont lie if asked but most folks dont ask me if im gay , i dont act gay so no one asks and thats fine with me, of course its not easy meeting new guys , lol yeh its been years since i dated but hopefully thatll change when i get moved to more conducive state and area of NC, but as far as being in the closet i came out years ago then strangely enough as i moved to different parts of the country , things went back in the closet kind of, it happens if one moves to a new area and no one knows you so u kind of go through it all over again, and again , i know i know, but hey it is what it is ....peace and thanks for the post,dennis

shadowstalker
28th August 2014, 01:31
Coming out of the closet wasn't to hard for me, as the people who put me in the closet where my folks when i was a child, go figure, but i understand there reasoning to a degree, I am just making sure that the closet door stays off it's hinges, by challenging there paradigm shifts from time to time.

Ya they get a bit irritated, but hey they asked for it when they said we where attacked by MIB's lol , now there is no closet, and I am keeping it that way till I get my answers lol.:wizard:

jjjones
28th August 2014, 02:06
welcome out of the closet! it is what it is, but will become what u make it. blessings to all :) namaste.

Natalia
28th August 2014, 02:10
Thanks for sharing.

Here is a recent video about feeling like an "outsider" in the world...which can happen (a bit or a lot) when you come out of the closet...

MaNithyaSudevi starts talking about the subject at 14:43

iJkprhXwuJw

Natalia
28th August 2014, 02:48
^ just wanted to comment on the above video that I posted. While I see that she makes some very good points about the positive aspects of coming out of the closet, and sharing some unusual aspects of your authentic self, she does not talk about the negative or painful aspects (only of hiding), and seems to paint the best scenario picture/outcome, which sometimes doesn't happen!

Not all work places, families, groups, are the same when it comes to tolerance of and openness to unusual beliefs or ways...If I share some things in my work place with strict "religious people" and with anyone who would judge me very negatively for it, there's probably not going to be a positive outcome with that relationship or even for them to change something about themselves, or their beliefs, when they really don't want to! I also don't (usually) want to try to change people...but if people get inspired to make positive differences, then that is a good thing, that I want...

jagman
28th August 2014, 02:50
Coming out for me just felt natural...
Paranormal events have pretty much followed me my whole life or maybe I've
unintentionally sought some of these experiences out. I remember when I was
a kid, my favorite show was "In Search Of"( Hosted by Leanord Nimoy). It was
such a great show! I'm such a nerd I'm suprised that I ever got laid lol Oh thats
right I never did talk about this to the ladies.lol

shadowstalker
28th August 2014, 03:03
Coming out for me just felt natural...
Paranormal events have pretty much followed me my whole life or maybe I've
unintentionally sought some of these experiences out. I remember when I was
a kid, my favorite show was "In Search Of"( Hosted by Leanord Nimoy). It was
such a great show! I'm such a nerd I'm suprised that I ever got laid lol Oh thats
All my favorite shows since i was a kid to this day have all to do with the paranormal..

Natalia
28th August 2014, 03:17
I'm such a nerd I'm suprised that I ever got laid lol Oh thats

lol :)

Personally I prefer "the weirdos!"

But on reading your post I did imagine me on a date with a guy who doesn't believe in such things, and we are sitting there at the table in a restaurant, and he is like "what are your interests?" and I am, like, "ohhh, ETs, UFOs (etc)" and he is like *disappointed shock, who is this crazy woman!?* lol (of course some people can surprise you and not be like that at all, but it made me laugh, the scene! lol)

Craig
28th August 2014, 03:19
I still feel like I am trapped in the closet though I feel it is not intentional either, just very confusing most of the time - seems like I have a self made block somewhere in my mind, no matter how much I want to believe or what I read can seem to shift it, and then I get swallowed up by life, the more I feel like I am making progress the busier my life becomes.

Entertaining the idea that I read on here that we are all just the one entity experiencing itself through the eyes of others so if you are nice to others you are being nice to yourself, imagine if the whole world acted like that knowing that mistreating others is mistreating yourself in another life? I just love this idea and since i have been thinking it my work life trebled and I no longer have much time to pursue such thoughts.

Jake
28th August 2014, 03:24

But on reading your post I did imagine me on a date with a guy who doesn't believe in such things, and we are sitting there at the table in a restaurant, and he is like "what are your interests?" and I am, like, "ohhh, ETs, UFOs (etc)" and he is like *disappointed shock, who is this crazy woman!?* lol (of course some people can surprise you and not be like that at all, but it made me laugh, the scene! lol)

Hey, so What are you nerds talking about??? :p:p:p:p;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Da8QwoIgPKI/ToiUHY1xduI/AAAAAAAAjK8/GUVXWHX5y3w/s1600/back_in_the_closet.jpg

Kidding, of course!!
Jake.

Natalia
28th August 2014, 03:32
lol Jake (a different kinda closet experience...)...

shadowstalker
28th August 2014, 03:36
I still feel like I am trapped in the closet though I feel it is not intentional either, just very confusing most of the time - seems like I have a self made block somewhere in my mind, no matter how much I want to believe or what I read can seem to shift it, and then I get swallowed up by life, the more I feel like I am making progress the busier my life becomes.

Entertaining the idea that I read on here that we are all just the one entity experiencing itself through the eyes of others so if you are nice to others you are being nice to yourself, imagine if the whole world acted like that knowing that mistreating others is mistreating yourself in another life? I just love this idea and since i have been thinking it my work life trebled and I no longer have much time to pursue such thoughts.

One of the secrets they don't tell you is this..
Just go with the spiritual flow, your own.

Davidallany
28th August 2014, 03:36

I remember reading someone say once, that coming out of the spiritual closet was harder for them than coming out of the gay closet...

Years ago I had such a fear of showing parts of myself in public, that I hid them away from almost everyone, and totally from the public...one of my worst personal do not wants/fears, was becoming famous, because of how overwhelming that would be and how lots of people could be so interfering in your life...especially in negative ways...

I didn't like to be the center of attention in public or in groups, and at times this caused me anxiety...

And I had a huge fear of public speaking (not to go into now, but I did make efforts to overcome it somewhat)...

Sometimes we need to come out of the closet for whatever reasons, mine was partly to do with my life purpose...I know it was the right thing to do (but i have only done it somewhat), and as well as all the positives that come with it, like connecting with others, making new friends, and making a positive difference (which every single human can do), were also the negatives...ones that made me/you feel misunderstood and lonely...and vulnerable to attack and people taking advantage in negative ways...so it all happened to me in some ways and I don't want to go into detail...

All else I want to say on it is...people can be following/being in their heart, and doing some of what they came here to do, that has some positive value to some...not that they are perfect, and we all have an ego (but at times the core of where someone is coming from is misunderstood)...

There will be someone's who are negative towards us in someways, however loving and non harming we are being (not saying that I am a saint - I'm not), and we can't really do anything about that...at times it hurts, though, even when we have been caring less about it than we used to...

The problem is the inner chatter. Inner chatter creates aggression that further distorts and throws us deeper in the illusion of life. Consciousness trying to protect itself from imaginary things while not losing its constructed image to the outside world ever fed by transiting thoughts is the problem. We need to listen more, much more, to observe the thoughts without associating with it.

Craig
28th August 2014, 04:10

Any bloke who isn't interested in UFO's well they aren't worth worrying about - finding a woman who is interested in that stuff well that is a diamond in the rough. My wife just rolls her eyes when I try and talk about them, but at least my daughter enjoys looking for them when we are out at night.

Flash
28th August 2014, 04:57
Craig, no worries, your dad's work is beautifully fulfilled

My dad would talk UFO often, my mother would roll eyes or even ridiculise at times, and look where, me the daughter, I am!!!! Your daughter has a step in front of others.

Natalia
28th August 2014, 05:13

Any bloke who isn't interested in UFO's well they aren't worth worrying about - finding a woman who is interested in that stuff well that is a diamond in the rough. My wife just rolls her eyes when I try and talk about them, but at least my daughter enjoys looking for them when we are out at night.

Right, that's it, I am going to (partially) come out of the closet on my dating site profiles (going to join, again...)...

I will say that I'm interested in ETs, UFOS, and some other things...(not joking, I'm gonna do it)...hopefully that will help to attract someone compatible...

http://therapyfirst.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/alberts-quote.jpg

Pris
28th August 2014, 05:45
This is an interesting thread! My closet has a couple of items in it, but for the most part, I share a great deal of myself.

I've made some friends because of my... opinions, thoughts, feelings... I've also lost friends because of it. But, that's okay.

I'll babble at anyone about almost any subject. I have very little fear. ;) If they wish to babble back at me, all the merrier! :biggrin1:

kirolak
28th August 2014, 05:53
I'm very open about my beliefs, but there are some things I feel are private. . . my pic is the "real" me, although I've changed my hair. I think one CAN access something about other people from the way they look/present themselves, though they say one shouldn't judge the book by its cover, though it's more of an intuition - "as above, so below"

Natalia
28th August 2014, 06:02
QUQsqBqxoR4

Natalia
28th August 2014, 06:25
This is an interesting thread! My closet has a couple of items in it, but for the most part, I share a great deal of myself.

I've made some friends because of my... opinions, thoughts, feelings... I've also lost friends because of it. But, that's okay.

I'll babble at anyone about almost any subject. I have very little fear. ;) If they wish to babble back at me, all the merrier! :biggrin1:

I came out a little in some ways on facebook (only over the past 2 years)...some of my friends were like "she is cray cray our friend, but we love that about her, and she is a good person who we enjoy spending time with, so we don't care about what she believes"...most of them are highly sensitive (mostly) introverted people...they had that kinda empathy and intelligence about them...plus they didn't see it as "she thinks she is better than us!!!"...(as some do...which I was scared of...but like they say, it just is...)...

I don't want to go into any negative/painful experiences, just to say that some people took a huge disliking to me, even hate...this was not most people, thank goodness...

778 neighbour of some guy
28th August 2014, 06:44
I have a closet?? A walk In ?;)

Natalia
28th August 2014, 06:50

Does it have red roses in it, and butterfly wallpaper?

778 neighbour of some guy
28th August 2014, 07:39

yeah, you can move in straight away, I redecorated just for you, no rent.;)

Natalia
28th August 2014, 11:35

yeah, you can move in straight away, I redecorated just for you, no rent.;)

http://thepeacefulmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/No-thanks-491x479.jpg

Craig
28th August 2014, 11:57

I came out a little in some ways on facebook (only over the past 2 years)...some of my friends were like "she is cray cray our friend, but we love that about her, and she is a good person who we enjoy spending time with, so we don't care about what she believes"...most of them are highly sensitive (mostly) introverted people...they had that kinda empathy and intelligence about them...plus they didn't see it as "she thinks she is better than us!!!"...(as some do...which I was scared of...but like they say, it just is...)...

I don't want to go into any negative/painful experiences, just to say that some people took a huge disliking to me, even hate...this was not most people, thank goodness...

What is that old saying about true friends stick by you? I would rather 5 close friends then 100's of acquaintances so don't you worry about those who took the dislike they are still in the closet of the closet!

Wind
28th August 2014, 17:23
http://i.imgur.com/sTtD6H2.jpg

gigha
29th August 2014, 06:08

Just responding to your first post on Avalon. You have probably progressed since then. I just want to say your soul is safe here :rapture:

gigha
29th August 2014, 06:39
Ps. Don't listen to the nutters lol

Pris
29th August 2014, 15:33

You know... my dad still uses fluoride toothpaste just to spite me. :p

Flash
29th August 2014, 16:41

i love your dad, this is just something i may do to my daughter to tease her, even if i know she is right lollllllllllllll Out of love, pulling the love one's leg to make it more flexible.

Observer1964
29th August 2014, 17:11

Why would you wanna date with someone who doesn't believe in UFO's and ET's etc... that is so boring.

First thing I do is explaining how I see things like history, archeology, and religious writtings and that all 'that stuff' is not angels and demons etc. but good and/or bad Aliens etc. If she is not interrested then I am not interested in her either as I can't live in such a tiny box (doctrine) I tried, doesn't work.

Agape
29th August 2014, 17:35

Why would you wanna date with someone who doesn't believe in UFO's and ET's etc... that is so boring.

First thing I do is explaining how I see things like history, archeology, and religious writtings and that all 'that stuff' is not angels and demons etc. but good and/or bad Aliens etc. If she is not interrested then I am not interested in her either as I can't live in such a tiny box (doctrine) I tried, doesn't work.

The problem is that 95% of people who 'also believe in aliens' are weirdos and though many weirdos can be beautiful friends .. relying on them with your life and life altogether may not be easy .
Personally, I do have a problem with that , I tend to attract weirdos times to times , I even attract fools ..if there's one person in the crowd who are out of control and talking to the sky , sooner or later they'll end up close to me .
In most cases I run .

Of course, there are some gems of individuals in this arena as well and it's all well worth it for them ..

;)

Natalia
29th August 2014, 17:51

hehehehe :)

well I don't, but hiding yourself isn't the best way to meet someone suitable...

*pictures 2 of us laying on grass outside on a fairly cold night, not not too cold...looking up at the stars and seeing a UFO, sharing the experience together, so magical...:) * (I only saw lower legs and feet btw, hehehee!)

yeah it wouldn't work with me, I want a soul companion to be open with and share magic with...

Observer1964
29th August 2014, 17:56

At first i thought u meant u were gay when i saw the title, never thought of openess about spirituality in such terms as coming out of the closet.

But indeed when I first started being open about it (spirituality, ancient aliens, UFO's, etc), wich was more or less the same time I got interrested, I did loose some 'friends', but that didn't bother me, I wanted to be a real me and not some conforming frightened person, afraid of what others would think...

http://i.behappy.me/324/preview.png

they dont know/care how I think about them either, wich is like; close minded boring persons without a mind of their own, pff their opinions are someone else's opnions etc..
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yb7Igv5x6xc/T8eq5ZMRQzI/AAAAAAAAA6k/XkgBLLYyYto/s400/most+people.jpg

There will always be people who are negative towards you, but that sais nothing about you but everything about them!!!

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2010/085/7/2/Eintstein_by_Pokemon_TF_Fan.png

Just dare to be your true self no matter what, only then u will attract likeminded people who fit to you.

http://quotespictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/its-weird-how-people-can-mask-their-lives-and-make-it-look-amazing-and-keep-a-smile-on-their-when-its-nothing-but-the-opposite-happiness-quote.jpg

uwVnzvOccwE

(((hug!))) to whoever wants one Yess pls.. :man_in_love:

Pris
29th August 2014, 18:15

i love your dad, this is just something i may do to my daughter to tease her, even if i know she is right lollllllllllllll Out of love, pulling the love one's leg to make it more flexible.

Flexibility? What has this got to do with flexibility? You are not helping. :tongue1:

Lol, fine. Go have all your teeth fall out, get all docile and lethargic, and stop caring about why you pulled your little 'stunt' in the first place. :gaah:

Natalia
29th August 2014, 19:55
http://static.squarespace.com/static/5364785be4b03634804aaf35/53c02d33e4b09146c0d34af6/53c02d78e4b09146c0d35773/1367579155000/authenticity-transparency-quote.png?format=original

http://www.newhopeladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Authentic-love-graphic.jpg

http://www.prolificliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/courage-be-yourself.jpg

http://tariqmcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/presentation1.jpg

Robin
29th August 2014, 21:57
Speaking of authenticity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymsHLkB8u3s

:)

Pris
30th August 2014, 16:28

You know... my dad still uses fluoride toothpaste just to spite me.

Flexibility? What has this got to do with flexibility? You are not helping.

Lol, fine. Go have all your teeth fall out, get all docile and lethargic, and stop caring about why you pulled your little 'stunt' in the first place.

Okay, I've been brooding over this one. Obviously, I haven't made myself clear enough here.

I was hoping to get some sympathy from Avalonians lol.

This thread is about 'coming out of the closet'. For me, this is about coming clean with all the... esoteric stuff with regards to family members (in the last few years).

Most of my family is still 'in the box'.

When it comes to my dad, when I say he still uses fluoride toothpaste to spite me, that's basically true. However, even knowing the truth about fluoride (from me), he still continues to use the toothpaste because a) he hasn't heard it's bad on any mainstream news report and b) it's the cheapest toothpaste out there and he likes to save a few pennies.

And, I had to help him pull a tooth out the other day. I'm not joking.

So, Flash, even though you think this is great and you love my dad for it, this is what he thinks of other subjects I bring up:

New World Order: :bs:

9/11, Building 7, MH370, MH17, Aids, SARS, Ebola, EMF radiation (Smart Grid), Agenda 21, Big Brother (anything 'conspiracy'): :bs:

Mainstream media/news is all war-machine propaganda and TV is bad for you: :bs:

GMOs, Canola, high fructose corn syrup, MSG ('natural flavour'), sugar, pop, meat etc. etc. are bad for you: :bs:

Big Pharma wants to keep us sick, and we actually do have cures for things like cancer: :bs:

UFOs, extra-terrestrials, inter-dimensionals, Shadow People, OBEs: :bs:

Reincarnation, the body is a vehicle, there is no 'death': :bs:

So, anyway, having 'flexibility' is all nice and good (on my part), but my dad is completely brainwashed and won't 'budge' an inch. Meanwhile, I'm just a super-duper wacko in his eyes. :wacko:

The only things he still 'respects' me for (and I use that term lightly) are being able to drive moving trucks and fork lifts (oh, yeah -- and pulling his teeth out). :p

Observer1964
30th August 2014, 17:00
even though you think this is great and you love my dad for it, this is what he thinks of other subjects I bring up:

New World Order: :bs:

9/11, Building 7, MH370, MH17, Aids, SARS, Ebola, EMF radiation (Smart Grid), Agenda 21, Big Brother (anything 'conspiracy'): :bs:

Mainstream media is all war-machine propaganda and TV is bad for you: :bs:

GMOs, Canola, high fructose corn syrup, MSG ('natural flavour'), sugar, pop, meat etc. etc. are bad for you: :bs:

Big Pharma wants to keep us sick, and we actually do have cures for things like cancer: :bs:

UFOs, extra-terrestrials, inter-dimensionals, Shadow People, OBEs: :bs:

Reincarnation, the body is a vehicle, there is no 'death': :bs:

So, anyway, having 'flexibility' is all nice and good (on my part), but my dad is completely brainwashed and won't 'budge' an inch. Meanwhile, I'm just a super-duper wacko in his eyes. :wacko:

The only things he still 'respects' me for (and I use that term lightly) is being able to drive moving trucks and fork lifts (oh, yeah -- and pulling his teeth out). :p

I guess ur father's worldview does not allow for such things, and it is not a small thing to let go of your worldview that you can trust government as if they were ur parents and that mainstream media is not lying...
8W7cr1h-rH4

Pris
31st August 2014, 01:50
I guess ur father's worldview does not allow for such things, and it is not a small thing to let go of your worldview that you can trust government as if they were ur parents and that mainstream media is not lying...
8W7cr1h-rH4

My gosh, yes. You can say that out loud. I do know how difficult this is for those who cling to the 'old world' view and I do have sympathy. They are in such denial... they get angry and physically sick if they think about anything that shakes up their worldview.

Fortunately for myself, I've always known there was something 'wrong with the world' and more or less kept an open mind, so when all the pieces started coming together, it wasn't too great a shock. Although, I have had several 'dark night of the soul' moments.

As for helping people to 'wake up' (which I think is important if 'society' is to change for the better), I just wish there was some way we could gain control over mainstream media. That would be something.

Joe Sustaire
31st August 2014, 02:04
Hey Pris, I sympathize with your frustration over your dad's worldview, but at least he does give you credit on truck driving, forklifts, and tooth pulling. Great skills to have in this chaotic world and shows that even with all your "crazy" ideas, at least you've got moxie! :cool:

Pris
31st August 2014, 02:33
Hey Pris, I sympathize with your frustration over your dad's worldview, but at least he does give you credit on truck driving, forklifts, and tooth pulling. Great skills to have in this chaotic world and shows that even with all your "crazy" ideas, at least you've got moxie! :cool:

HAHAHA!! Thank you, Joe! :biggrin1:

Btw, he's got another loose tooth I need to help him with in the next few days. We're just waiting for it to get a bit more 'ripe' lol! :P

sound consciousness
8th September 2014, 16:44
Hello Super -Duper wacko.......good for you , you cannot change people who have been indoctrinated...its the same as me, when I told my psychiatrist that I've been hearing voices, he told me I don't have a psychiatrist......!!

Natalia
8th September 2014, 23:14
Hello Super -Duper wacko.......good for you , you cannot change people who have been indoctrinated...its the same as me, when I told my psychiatrist that I've been hearing voices, he told me I don't have a psychiatrist......!!

there's gonna be a lot of fun ahead, still want to use some intuition and wisdom, not just be wild (but wild is sooooo much fun! sometimes just with a few close friends or by myself...)...

in between worlds

http://nozomimagination.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/pilgrim-passing-between-worlds.jpg

Natalia
10th September 2014, 06:20
Coming out of the "weirdo" closet, hehe :)

gosh it has been so liberating and fun, at times...now I am having more fun with it because there is less fear, yay!

GloriousPoetry
10th September 2014, 22:41
I came out of the closet to my twin soul almost a month ago......I finally emailed him and laid everything on the table......I told him that we were two parts of the same soul and that we are meant to come together to carry out a mission for humanity. I told him that when I walked away 4 years ago, I wasn't ready to understand the implications of such a mission even though I had set the intention to bring it into my life. I told him that I had to clear a lot of emotional and mental blockages in order for my spiritual body to mature and that after 4 years I was finally ready to surrender to this mission.

I also told him to take all the time he needed to process this information and that I would continue to hold a space knowing that everything is being divinely directed and protected. I haven't heard from him yet.......I expect our paths will cross and both of us will know it was meant to happen and he will know why it happened that way........I just know

Pris
11th September 2014, 04:52
I came out of the closet to my twin soul almost a month ago......I finally emailed him and laid everything on the table......I told him that we were two parts of the same soul and that we are meant to come together to carry out a mission for humanity. I told him that when I walked away 4 years ago, I wasn't ready to understand the implications of such a mission even though I had set the intention to bring it into my life. I told him that I had to clear a lot of emotional and mental blockages in order for my spiritual body to mature and that after 4 years I was finally ready to surrender to this mission.

I also told him to take all the time he needed to process this information and that I would continue to hold a space knowing that everything is being divinely directed and protected. I haven't heard from him yet.......I expect our paths will cross and both of us will know it was meant to happen and he will know why it happened that way........I just know

Thank you for sharing.

I had such a dear close friend once... We had a 'parting of ways' -- twice. The second time stuck. It's been many, many years and it is still hard for me to accept that he did not want any more to do with me despite several attempts on my part to rekindle our friendship. I still feel a deep sadness every time I think about it.

Are you prepared for the possibility that your paths may not cross again? Whatever happens, I sincerely wish you all the best.

GloriousPoetry
11th September 2014, 23:42
Thank you Pris,

Yes I am prepared for the possibility that our paths may not cross again.....when I emailed him I sent out the intention with the vision of openness to all possibilities.....I felt that he had to know either way. I understand the pain you describe in terms of parting ways. When I walked away from him 4 years ago it was very painful......when I would run into him in town I would walk the other way because I didn't want to be reminded of the pain........it's very painful...pain on a soul level. I emailed him with the highest of intentions which to me is part of my spiritual growth........if we are not meant to unite then that is part of my spiritual plan however I had to open that door and let him know that it's there for him to walk through it or not.........sometimes I think it's easier to believe that he won't walk through that door because if he does I would really have to step up to a spiritual plate that would open another world beyond my imagination.....spiritual growth is not easy.....