PDA

View Full Version : Americans are the New Indian

Maia Gabrial
28th August 2014, 13:24
Did you know that Indian reservations are nothing more than prisoner of war camps? Still. Russell Means says that America is now one huge pow camp and he explains why.

Looks like the US corporation since hijacking the American govt, hasn't stopped causing problems for this country's people. Just look at what they're doing today....

It makes sense that Americans are now becoming the New Indian. Same things are happening to them that happened to all the Natives of this country. So sad....

t3IUnFq3U0Y

WhiteFeather
28th August 2014, 13:29
Perhaps The snake is eating its own tail. And yes I agree, "The USA is one big reservation and we are all in it". RIP Russell Means

Axman
28th August 2014, 15:13
Amen

The Axman

ghostrider
28th August 2014, 22:44
I wonder who will take his place , speaking old truth's Indian style ... maybe all of us ... all of us here spiritually have some Indian traits , many just don't know it yet ... extra-senses isn't new , just forgotten , Indians had them long ago , to go forward , we go backwards , a true mystery isn't it ... I've heard some ET's even have remote cabins on distant worlds where they live rough off the land with no technology , just to get back to living in harmony with nature the real way ... it's always up to us as a people , you put up with what you allow ...