PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails sprayed at Woodstock in 1969

aviators
31st August 2014, 01:54
Just came across this video. Interesting first minute where 2 men complain about the airplanes spraying over the crowd!
At Woodstock! :hippie: Wow! Surly there must be some footage of this? :noidea:

Also some very compelling time lapse video displaying the current spaying program.
5Z-nk53lYVQ

RunningDeer
31st August 2014, 02:03
I'd think that back in 1969, not many would have video technology. Probably photos or Polaroids.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/technology_zpsb455fca5.jpg

Mike Gorman
31st August 2014, 02:07
I'd think that back in 1969, not many would have video technology. Probably photos or Polaroids.
There was a lot of film taken of the event - you might recall the movie made from the footage

Daozen
31st August 2014, 02:10
Yep, tons of colour footage of Woodstock.

"Not many would've had video technology." You only need one cameraman.

janus
31st August 2014, 02:14
I'd be interested to know where they are NOT spraying...

RunningDeer
31st August 2014, 02:21
There was a lot of film taken of the event - you might recall the movie made from the footage

Hand palm to forehead. Oh right, I forgot! Still, my point, not many individuals had video technology like today's cell phone vids.

RunningDeer
31st August 2014, 02:25
I saw this a couple of days ago. Surprise, surprise, like everything on the internet, thereís a counter to the video.

Proof Chemtrails are being edited into old moves, commercials, cartoons.
HrlwFo-_P1c

aviators
31st August 2014, 02:45
Looks like Dutchsinse posted on this last year.
Making it rain on the Hippies. http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/woodstockcloudseeding/

Daozen
31st August 2014, 12:21

Very few chemtrails in Asia. In seven years I've seen them less than 30 times. And then only some half hearted trickles.

Ahnung-quay
31st August 2014, 13:00
I saw the real, beautiful blues of the sky last week for the first time in a long time. There have also been big fluffy clouds rather than the small, wispy ones where heavy chem trails have been. I've only seen one chem trail in the last two months unless they're spraying at night.

This represents a slow down of spraying in my area and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a slow down in their areas? In the spring and early summer we were getting bombarded quite heavily. I live in western-central Wisconsin, U.S.

Hogswitch
31st August 2014, 14:37
I'll let the view from my front door, in the North of England, answer your question :-)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=26949&d=1409495498

Seriously, never seen anything vaguely resembling what people are calling chemtrails here.

Hog.

ghostrider
31st August 2014, 18:57
geo-engineering is irrefutable ... I like to have people google Texas Weather Modification, and let them see how many companies websites pop up ... spraying at Woodstock makes sense , some Texas companies boast they have mastered making it rain since 1970 ... Weather control probably goes back to the 1950's , we know what they did to soldiers in Vietnam , and then the weather , total control of man and environment ... Today it's everything , all from an experiment in control ...

janus
31st August 2014, 20:41
Beautiful picture, Hogswitch.

Don't know why, but that question just popped into my head on reading this thread. Perhaps there was an unconscious thought that they would not spray on those controlling the 'experiment'...

Hmm, so North of England remains clear, and Asia rarely has chemtrails...

Okay.......so.......well.......

Got nothing. The thought was an interruption...so sorry. :doh:

Carry on...

:focus:

outerheaven
31st August 2014, 22:21
I recently moved from NYC, which is heavily chem-trailed as you can probably imagine, to Kansas.

We do get chem-trailed out here, but not nearly as bad as NYC.

The other week there was an outdoor festival in my town (pop. ~80,000). It was a gorgeous day -- minus the heavy, tell-tale grid pattern of chemtrails. That was the first time I'd seen the grid pattern spray since I left NYC in April. Sure seems like they don't let any opportunity go to waste.