PDA

View Full Version : Beheading's Gov't Fabrications?

Roisin
3rd September 2014, 10:11
American journalist Steven Sotloff beheaded by ISIS militants in shocking video

http://static1.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1924932.1409679955!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/article-sotloff4-0902.jpg

A spokesman said the Sotloff family was grieving after a new video — which may have been released Tuesday by mistake — showed the beheading of the journalist, which the State Department has confirmed as authentic. The U.S. and British Prime Minister David Cameron condemned the beheading, just as a report said British journalist David Haines might have also been killed.
The barbarians have butchered another American journalist and threatened to do the same to a defenseless Brit — a pair of menacing acts met by silence from President Obama.
The Islamic State released another horrific video Tuesday that shows the beheading of 31-year-old Steven Sotloff.
“I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State because of your insistence on continuing your bombings,” the English-accented executioner known as “Jihadi John” says as he holds a knife to Sotloff’s neck.
“Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”
Then, as the reporter struggles to get off his knees, the killer starts sawing at his neck with a knife.
The final scene shows the murderer threatening to do the same to a captured British citizen, David Haines. Like Sotloff, he is clad in orange.
“We take this opportunity to warn those governments that have entered this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State to back off and leave our people alone,” the executioner says.
U.S. intelligence agencies have confirmed the authenticity of the video.
"The U.S. Intelligence Community has analyzed the recently released video showing U.S. citizen Steven Sotloff and has reached the judgment that it is authentic," National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin said in a statement Wednesday.
President Obama did not make any statements about the latest ISIS slaughter — and ignored a shouted question about Sotloff — as he left for a state visit to Estonia.
But Obama has a cameo in the latest ISIS snuff movie — it opens with footage of him denouncing the Aug. 19 beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley.
After that, Obama famously returned to his golf game and later admitted “we don’t have a strategy yet” for dealing with ISIS in Syria.
Apparently mindful of the awful optics of Obama hitting the road after another American was beheaded, the White House weighed in with words of sympathy.

Stronger words came from Pete King (R-L.I.), who said Sotloff’s execution “clearly is an attack upon the people of the United States of America.”
And British Prime Minister David Cameron called the beheading an “absolutely disgusting, despicable act.”
The U.S. did announce Tuesday night that it was sending 350 more troops to help protect the embassy in Baghdad, raising the total number of U.S. forces in Iraq to more than 1,000 as the ISIS threat grows.
In south Florida, a spokesman for the Sotloff family said they had seen the ghastly footage — and that they were in mourning. “The family knows of this horrific tragedy and is grieving privately,” family spokesman Barak Barfi said.
Sotloff, who was captured a year ago in Syria, wrote for Time magazine, World Affairs and National Interest.
The gruesome 2-minute, 46-second video, first obtained by the SITE Intelligence Group, was a repeat of the savagery visited on 40-year-old Foley last month.
Sotloff appeared briefly in the Foley video when he was threatened by one of the fiends. At the time, he was clean-shaven. In the latest release he has a beard — suggesting the two videos were made at different times.
Also, the executioner said Sotloff was being killed as payback for the recent U.S. air strikes that lifted the ISIS siege of a major dam near Mosul — and helped Iraqi government forces chase the militants from the town of Amirli.
Haines, an aid worker and former British soldier, appeared only briefly in the Sotloff video.
The Daily Telegraph reported that when Obama dispatched the Special Forces to Syria in July in an attempt to free Foley, they also hoped to rescue Haines. He was described as “a father in his mid-40s who works in logistics.” His family lives in Scotland and the clan was gathering at his parents’ home to comfort them, the paper reported.
The Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed U.S. government officials, reportedHaines is likely already dead. That account couldn’t immediately be confirmed.
The latest sick ISIS production is titled “A Second Message to America.” In it, the jumpsuit-clad prisoner has his hands bound behind his back as he sits on his knees in the desert. He calmly begins by saying, “I am Steven Joel Sotloff.”
“I’m sure you know exactly who I am by now, and why I am appearing before you,” he says.
Then he delivers what appears to be a scripted condemnation of Obama’s air strikes against ISIS. He reminds the President that he ran on a platform of “promising to bring our troops back home from Iraq and Afghanistan and to close down Guantanamo.”
“Here you are now, Obama, nearing the end of your term, and having achieved none of the above, and deceivingly marching us, the American people, in the blazing fire.”
ISIS has been warning for days that it would do to Sotloff what it did to Foley.
While Obama said he would not negotiate with terrorists, Sotloff’s mother, Shirley, made a videotaped plea for mercy last week to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
“Release my child,” she begged. “I ask you to use your authority to spare his life.”

LARRY DOWNING/REUTERSPresident Barack Obama, seen boarding Air Force One on Tuesday, was called out by journalist Steven Sotloff's murderer in the new ISIS execution video.
“Our thoughts and prayers foremost are with Mr. Sotloff and his family,” press secretary Josh Earnest said.
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki added, “If the video is genuine, we are sickened by this brutal act.” Psaki said they believe “a few” other Americans have fallen into the clutches of ISIS, but would not give any specifics.
And in the most forceful statement from the administration, National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said they were “appalled by the brutal murder of American journalist.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/islamic-state-militants-behead-american-journalist-report-article-1.1924883nocent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunERcJ3C8w#t=10

truth4me
3rd September 2014, 12:08
I'm not buying what media is selling......ISIS is the same old boogie man they use just packaged different ....

Carmody
3rd September 2014, 12:19
I have an idea! (the dirtbag backroom oligarch said to all his friends),

"Lets make a video of an act that shocks people the most....and use that as a lever into their emotions, so that they blindly move into allowing us to do what we want - which is to kill millions in acts of aggression and war. And inside those acts of aggression that kill millions, maintain our power base and expand it even more! Just like we always do!

Since the old tricks don't seem to work anymore, and people aren't responding emotionally to 'patriotism', racism, genocide, and bull**** newspaper/media cover stories and allowing us to take over countries and continents and kill millions...what are we going to do? I mean, they're starting to look at us, they're starting to understand that we exist and that we are manipulating them!

If these recent explicit beheadings do not work, we'll have to start decapitating babies and children, to try and get them to buy it. Sooner or later we'll catch them at a weak moment and we can turn their attention away from us, and into them allowing us to get away with our usual stuff."

kemo
3rd September 2014, 12:40
I'm sure that ISIS are using these vids as propaganda weapons designed to have maximum impact on the West. No doubt about that or that the vids have been edited. However, that does not mean that there were no executions whether by beheading or otherwise. Or were there no Christians killed in whatever that town was ISIS invaded? There is no doubt that these people are perfectly capable of carrying out such acts and I can't imagine all the 'cast' laughed about it over a cup of tea afterwards. They glory in the killings. It's part of the mindset.

Daphne
3rd September 2014, 13:05
I think it's all fake garbage, but I did search for this new video to see it for myself and convince myself like that Foley video, that it IS garbage. does anyone have a link?

Roisin
3rd September 2014, 13:20
Are either one of these beheading video's online anywhere?

I agree with most here that we can't trust what the media is reporting on these cases but if it's true that ISIS is conducting such barbaric acts for Western consumption, they must be comprised of dimwits to think that we are going to be so incensed by those video's to the point of declaring out and out war against them. America and her allies are completely burnt out on war but apparently those who are running ISIS seem completely oblivious of that.

----------------------
Also, it's interesting that the media is putting so much focus on those beheading's when there's an Ebola outbreak that's projected to become a worldwide pandemic if it's not contained NOW.

joeecho
3rd September 2014, 15:15
I find it interesting that a 'Breakings News' story on CNN is titled: Beheading Video is Real, US Says (Source: CNN.com, US edition)

It is as if the media outlets are 'listening' carefully to the chatter/ discussions on the internet (and elsewhere) on the prior 'beheading' and the questioned authenticity and now feel compelled to add the word REAL to the title of an article about the new beheading.

Kind of like an AI learning from input it has access to and improving on it's propaganda output. (bizarre)

Daphne
3rd September 2014, 16:03
Beheading video is newsworthy, but CDC whistleblower revealing the deceit and fraud in the CDC is not. That says it all to me.

joeecho
3rd September 2014, 16:14
Beheading video is newsworthy, but CDC whistleblower revealing the deceit and fraud in the CDC is not. That says it all to me.

MSM, isn't its whole reason for existence an attempt to steer perception within parameters determined by.....? (Hint: It's not altruistic based)

kirolak
3rd September 2014, 16:49
I don't know what to believe. . .but one thing that strikes me is that Isis (sic) is very well dressed, almost theatrically so. Don't their clothes get messed up in all the violence?

Snookie
3rd September 2014, 17:06
Here is a link I found to the video:

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/a-second-message-to-america/3763859346001/

It looks extremely bogative to me. The guy who is about to be beheaded looks and talks like he's' programmed. Again when the "ISIS" guy goes to saw off his head...no blood, then it cuts to a picture of the reporter's head sitting on top of his body, with blood around & on the body.

joeecho
3rd September 2014, 17:13
I don't know what to believe. . .but one thing that strikes me is that Isis (sic) is very well dressed, almost theatrically so. Don't their clothes get messed up in all the violence?

You never know when there will be an impromptu combat clothing fashion show out in the dessert.

Wind
3rd September 2014, 18:31
The videos are too "clean" and fake, it's pathetic.

TargeT
3rd September 2014, 18:56
Are either one of these beheading video's online anywhere?

I agree with most here that we can't trust what the media is reporting on these cases but if it's true that ISIS is conducting such barbaric acts for Western consumption, they must be comprised of dimwits to think that we are going to be so incensed by those video's to the point of declaring out and out war against them. America and her allies are completely burnt out on war but apparently those who are running ISIS seem completely oblivious of that.

----------------------
Also, it's interesting that the media is putting so much focus on those beheading's when there's an Ebola outbreak that's projected to become a worldwide pandemic if it's not contained NOW.

I agree, unfortunately I need to see the video to believe it, these videos INCLUDING the "mother" "Plea" for help (wow.... like a zombie reading a script) raise more questions than anything else.

joeecho
3rd September 2014, 19:04
I agree, unfortunately I need to see the video to believe it, these videos INCLUDING the "mother" "Plea" for help (wow.... like a zombie reading a script) raise more questions than anything else.

I concur. That was one of the strangest mother's plea played on the news stage that I can recall.

SPIRIT WOLF
3rd September 2014, 19:40
I may be the only one here but from the video this certainly looks real, disgusting and real, the head is placed on the body, these are sick bastards and I hope the US and UK have something lined up to counter these animals. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://nieuws.thepostonline.nl/2014/09/02/video-onthoofdt-amerikaanse-journalist-steven-sotloff/

yelik
3rd September 2014, 20:40
I may be the only one here but from the video this certainly looks real, disgusting and real, the head is placed on the body, these are sick bastards and I hope the US and UK have something lined up to counter these animals. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://nieuws.thepostonline.nl/2014/09/02/video-onthoofdt-amerikaanse-journalist-steven-sotloff/

Spirit wolf, You've been a member since 2010 and are no doubt aware that the US and Uk are largely responsible for creating and funding terrorism and most wars. Yes we are killing our own people. Whilst you are entitled to your views, it is non the less an unusual stance

SPIRIT WOLF
3rd September 2014, 21:02
Apologies I did not realise my stance was in any way shown here. I merely stated that the said video seems authentic, simple as that. And BTW I am deeply disturbed that my country and the US funds and trains such terrorists, mostly CIA in this respect. I've sat with both sides and see many things which I strongly disagree with. And for reference I was a member of the old forum too

Selene
4th September 2014, 01:39
I find it interesting that a 'Breakings News' story on CNN is titled: Beheading Video is REAL, US Says (Source: CNN.com, US edition)

It is as if the media outlets are 'listening' carefully to the chatter/ discussions on the internet (and elsewhere) on the prior 'beheading' and the questioned authenticity and now feel compelled to add the word REAL to the title of an article about the new beheading.

Yeah. They doth protest too much, methinks....

"Real", indeed. :rolleyes: Really, really fake is more like it.

But the good news is that they can no longer fool all of us all the time. And now they have to deal with this new awareness.

Inch by inch, we are making progress here. Write on, friends.

Cheers,

Selene

Ahnung-quay
4th September 2014, 02:29
Again, the "body"of this second man Steven Sotloff had no neck but, his throat was depicted as being cut where his head joins his neck.

My questions-

Should there not be more struggle and emotion from someone who is about to get their head cut off?

Why the knife, not a sword which would be a more effective instrument?

Why only one man doing the beheading and why is he so clean (not even a speck of dust)?

Hervé
4th September 2014, 12:40
Steven Sotloff and Israel (http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/steven-sotloff-and-israel.html)

A Short comment by Gilad Atzmon

Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 9:49AM Gilad Atzmon (http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/author/gilad)

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/sotloff-450x253.jpg (http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/sotloff.jpg)

Ynet reports (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4567458,00.html) this morning on “the operation to hide Steven Sotloff's Jewish and Israeli background online.”

The articles tells a story of a “worldwide network of friends included over 150 members, speaking 20 different languages, who scanned every post Steven has made on Facebook or Twitter and removed any mentions of his Israeli or Jewish connections.” I can only think of one Jewish organization that could facilitate such a grand scale operation and it isn't JVP (http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/).

We also learned yesterday that Sotloff spent 3 years at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya. An institute that is linked to the Mossad according to some media sources.

Israeli press comes short of linking Sotloff to the Mossad but it produces the necessary evidence that would make such a suggestion into a valid option.

Botoxing data... no wrinkles...

Hervé
4th September 2014, 12:55
Video of Sotloff beheading might be staged by Rita Katz: Pundit (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/04/377661/did-katz-stage-sotloff-beheading/)
Thu Sep 4, 2014 9:21AM GMT

Interview with Jim W. Dean

Press TV has conducted an interview with Jim W. Dean, a senior editor with Veteran’s Today, from Atlanta, about the West’s direct support for the ISIL terrorist group slaughtering Syrians and their response to the recent killings of Western journalists.

[Video of interview at: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/04/377661/did-katz-stage-sotloff-beheading/]

The following is an approximate transcript of the interview.

[...]

Press TV:
Why do you think it took until now to get the type of reaction that we’re getting (from the Americans)?

We know that since the whole situation deteriorated in Syria with the heinous crimes that have been committed there, there wasn’t a whole lot of action there was some condemnation of Damascus itself.

But the militants that had come in from all over the world - that even now the United States is admitting that they’re from all over the world - basically nothing was done, they looked the other way, Western leaders in general.

However, now as we have seen a couple of very disturbing videos of Western journalists being killed we are getting an over-reaction. And the reality of it is that in the last three years we have seen unbelievable images coming from Syria and Iraq – even eating the organs of a human being... so, why now? What exactly is going on in your perspective here?

Dean:
We are suspicious.

As an American I obviously have to be embarrassed. My country has participated in the slaughter of over 170,000 Syrians. A lot of them have died horrible deaths at the hands of US and Western-backed insurgents... and we don’t have any politicians jumping off of bridges or buildings out of shame here in the US.

So I really can’t buy their crocodile tears when a couple of journalists – whom they’re not really in love with – get killed.

And also we’re very suspicious about this last one because Rita Katz is a long time MOSSAD front operation, which for years... her group manufactured the fake Bin Laden tapes, which really became a joke before they did the orchestrated killing of, well, whoever they killed in Pakistan.

And we just can’t believe that they would roll her out again as a source of information when she has the least credibility of anybody in the world. And this person that they‘re talking about (decapitated) is an American? He’s not. He’s an Israeli and he served in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces).

Anybody who is an Israeli and was serving in the IDF... how he got into Syria? The Syrian government never would have let him in. So, we think he may have gotten in through Turkey.

We’re very suspicious that this may even be another one of Rita Kat’z staged video events.

SC/NN

outerheaven
4th September 2014, 16:07
Allow me to add this article to the discussion:

ISIS apologizes to terrorists for early release of Steven Sotloff execution video

An ISIS operative mistakenly made public Tuesday the horrifying video of Time magazine journalist Steven Sotloff's purported beheading, it has been revealed.

. . .

The video was first published by a now-suspended Twitter account "ahead of the prescribed time," according to Vocativ.

Another Twitter account, @Kattabyaz, then took umbrage with the posting before ISIS posted a bizarre apology to Justpaste. The message below was translated by Vocative.

"A clarification about the mistake was made by "Uyun al-Ummah" account, that has published the video before the official time.

"The user saw a tweet with the video and thought it was published officially. We tried to remove the video after we understood that his was published by mistake, and we are sorry to the followers of the Islamic State."

Full article: http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/02/isis-apologizes-to-terrorists-for-early-release-of-steven-sotlof/20956134/

Big bad terrorists apologize for releasing shocking terror video ahead of schedule, eh? Sounds plausible. But nonetheless, this apology begs the question, whose schedule? And what was supposed to happen before this video was released? Clearly the media has no interest in asking these questions.

VT mentions an "Israeli $10M offer" to ISIS to not kill Sotloff that emerged shortly after the release of the video. I wonder if this has something to do with the botched timeline -- but even then, I can't find a source for the $10M offer rumor. Something isn't adding up here.

I don't doubt that these beheadings were both psy-ops. But I get the feeling that the Sotloff beheading was botched, and some damage control was then attempted, which is making it hard to see what the original intent/angle was.

Zaya
4th September 2014, 16:13
Allow me to add this article to the discussion:

ISIS apologizes to terrorists for early release of Steven Sotloff execution video

An ISIS operative mistakenly made public Tuesday the horrifying video of Time magazine journalist Steven Sotloff's purported beheading, it has been revealed.

. . .

The video was first published by a now-suspended Twitter account "ahead of the prescribed time," according to Vocativ.

Another Twitter account, @Kattabyaz, then took umbrage with the posting before ISIS posted a bizarre apology to Justpaste. The message below was translated by Vocative.

"A clarification about the mistake was made by "Uyun al-Ummah" account, that has published the video before the official time.

"The user saw a tweet with the video and thought it was published officially. We tried to remove the video after we understood that his was published by mistake, and we are sorry to the followers of the Islamic State."

Full article: http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/02/isis-apologizes-to-terrorists-for-early-release-of-steven-sotlof/20956134/

Big bad terrorists apologize for releasing shocking terror video ahead of schedule, eh? Sounds plausible. But nonetheless, this apology begs the question, whose schedule? And what was supposed to happen before this video was released? Clearly the media has no interest in asking these questions.

VT mentions an "Israeli $10M offer" to ISIS to not kill Sotloff that emerged shortly after the release of the video. I wonder if this has something to do with the botched timeline -- but even then, I can't find a source for the $10M offer rumor. Something isn't adding up here.

I don't doubt that these beheadings were both psy-ops. But I get the feeling that the Sotloff beheading was botched, and some damage control was then attempted, which is making it hard to see what the original intent/angle was.

I am definitely having trouble following this myself. What the heck do they mean by apologizing for releasing the video too early?

I had the same thought as you, Outerheaven... What was supposed to happen first?

Who are they truly apologizing to? They say "to the islamic state". Well ok, but, can you really be apologizing to a religion in general? This is so fishy.

Selene
4th September 2014, 18:38
Oh my gawd: that’s a rubber theatrical knife!

If you play that video on full screen, you’ll notice that the “executioner” is sawing away with all his might to try to penetrate Sotloff’s skin! Nothing is happening. A real curved blade that was actually sharp would have made a clean cut through the skin and some muscle on the first pass.

Speaking as a chef who works with sharp knives, even if that small dagger were real it couldn't sever a chicken drumstick, let alone the neck bones of a grown man. You might be able to sever the jugular vein with it, and the person could bleed to death. But human decapitation? No way.

You'd need - at minimum - a large meat cleaver to do the job. Or the old-fashioned but still versatile broadsword. And the instrument alone would not be enough to sever the neck and head. It would require significant leverage and momentum on the part of the executioner to make the cut sever the bone as well as the surrounding muscle.

Traditionally, in Europe a large "executioner's axe" was employed - one that had a rather long handle for maximum leverage on the downward swing. The victim would lay their neck on a block to reduce rebound movement. Executioners were beefy, strong men - usually (yes) butchers or iron mongers.

Victims were normally blindfolded to prevent panicked attempts to escape. Sotloff looks pretty mellow for someone about to breath his last, standing upright on his knees, not kneeling or fainting in collapse. And coherent enough to deliver a final lecture, not drugged.

And how very tactful of his gallant executioners to cut away the shot just before showing any evidence of actually slitting Sotloff's throat - no blood, no actual pain. No doubt to save our tender feelings.

Then the film cuts to the panning shot of what could be a theatrical prop “head” (Hello, Madame Tussaud…?) and chicken blood spread around. That shot fades away before actually showing Sotloff's severed neck. Film-wise, they could simply have placed a prop head on the intact Sotloff and turned off the camera before showing the rest of him.

I’m not buying it.

Cheers,

Selene

Zaya
4th September 2014, 19:55
Oh my gawd: that’s a rubber theatrical knife!

If you play that video on full screen, you’ll notice that the “executioner” is sawing away with all his might to try to penetrate Sotloff’s skin! Nothing is happening. A real curved blade that was actually sharp would have made a clean cut through the skin and some muscle on the first pass.

Speaking as a chef who works with sharp knives, even if that small dagger were real it couldn't sever a chicken drumstick, let alone the neck bones of a grown man. You might be able to sever the jugular vein with it, and the person could bleed to death. But human decapitation? No way.

You'd need - an minimum - a large meat cleaver to do the job. Or the old-fashioned but still versatile broadsword. And the instrument alone would not be enough to sever the neck and head. It would require significant leverage and momentum on the part of the executioner to make the cut sever the bone as well as the surrounding muscle.

Traditionally, in Europe a large "executioner's axe" was employed - one that had a rather long handle for maximum leverage on the downward swing. The victim would lay their neck on a block to reduce rebound movement. Executioners were beefy, strong men - usually (yes) butchers or iron mongers.

Victims were normally blindfolded to prevent panicked attempts to escape. Sotloff looks pretty mellow for someone about to breath his last, standing upright on his knees, not kneeling or fainting in collapse. And coherent enough to deliver a final lecture, not drugged.

And how very tactful of his gallant executioners to cut away the shot just before showing any evidence of actually slitting Sotloff's throat - no blood, no actual pain. No doubt to save our tender feelings.

Then the film cuts to the panning shot of what could be a theatrical prop “head” (Hello, Madame Tussaud…?) and chicken blood spread around. That shot fades away before actually showing Sotloff's severed neck. Film-wise, they could simply have placed a prop head on the intact Sotloff and turned off the camera before showing the rest of him.

I’m not buying it.

Cheers,

Selene

I couldn't bring myself to watch this video. I watched the James Foley one, and even thinking it could be fake, it still affected me too much (call it my empathic nature. I do not have a god stomach for gore). Since you have watched, let me ask you this:

Did the body in this video have ARM HAIR? Many people pointed out (on other forums) that the James Foley "body" had NO arm hair at all and was most likely a mannequin based off of that and the weird reflectiveness of the skin. Another indicator of the mannequin theory would be the lack of neck (as you pointed out in this video).

That would be a terribly stupid misstep to keep getting these hairless mannequins.

Roisin
4th September 2014, 20:30

It looks like the actual act of the beheading was all theater but he nevertheless was beheaded afterwards. Yup, that's his head... How unspeakably horrific. Thanks for the link.

Selene
4th September 2014, 23:01
I couldn't bring myself to watch this video. I watched the James Foley one, and even thinking it could be fake, it still affected me too much (call it my empathic nature. I do not have a god stomach for gore). Since you have watched, let me ask you this:

Did the body in this video have ARM HAIR? Many people pointed out (on other forums) that the James Foley "body" had NO arm hair at all and was most likely a mannequin based off of that and the weird reflectiveness of the skin. Another indicator of the mannequin theory would be the lack of neck (as you pointed out in this video).

It definitely took some deep breaths on my part to even contemplate viewing that video, Zaya. For sure.

But my interest was prompted by the photo in the OP of the “executioner” with the small dagger standing beside Sotloff. And I decided to view it (peeking through one eye) to see the dagger more closely – just up to the point where it got “interesting” and I planned to bail. Was he only a guard – or the actual executioner? Because I could see that the knife couldn’t do a major bone separation, even on something to cook for dinner. Ligaments are very tough and plastic customers; stronger than the bones themselves.

So I was struck by how “tactfully” the video cut away from anything really happening to Sotloff – so I kept looking… and the creepy head-on-bod “after” shot just didn’t prove anything. Hollywood is a wonderful place, and special effects abound. If they’d really wanted to gross us out they’d have shown the scene more explicitly. They didn’t. Everything there could have been faked by a film student in Editing 101 (assuming they could afford the fake head…) Mossad/CIA has money.

As for the arm hair question, I’d say that’s the real Sotloff actually lying there in the final shot. But I’m not convinced he’s dead there. I dunno. Seems to me that dead people should go quite limp, but I could be wrong. I note that his knees still seem flexed, and the legs have not rotated outward limply, indicating a loss of muscle control.

On the other hand, if :pleasantry: you were lying on the ground and someone set a 5 pound fake head onto your stomach/thorax, you might reflexively curl up a bit…. knees up, a bit. Dunno.

I’m sure that some of our good members with EMT or trauma unit experience can weigh in here.

Cheers,

Selene

Mike Gorman
4th September 2014, 23:33
The human body contains upwards of 9 pints of blood - the arterial blood would cover everything, it is all too clean. The speech delivered
in a way that suggests calm, measured un-emotional concentration. If someone was about to saw your head off would you be able to
speak in such a manner - would you even cooperate knowing you would die anyway - I would not, I would not be able to speak, and his face
is full colored - fear creates a pallid complexion. The sawing motion looks staged also, if you cut into an adult neck there would be immediate gushes of blood - ever seen a sheep or cow being
slaughtered? It is staged.All due respect to the family of the victim.

Carmody
5th September 2014, 01:37
The human body contains upwards of 9 pints of blood - the arterial blood would cover everything, it is all too clean. The speech delivered
in a way that suggests calm, measured un-emotional concentration. If someone was about to saw your head off would you be able to
speak in such a manner - would you even cooperate knowing you would die anyway - I would not, I would not be able to speak, and his face
is full colored - fear creates a pallid complexion. The sawing motion looks staged also, if you cut into an adult neck there would be immediate gushes of blood - ever seen a sheep or cow being
slaughtered? It is staged.All due respect to the family of the victim.

Yes, blood pressure/flow is at the maximum level it will ever get to, thus, arterial spray, and shot out at a good distance. Panic in the body, adrenaline, etc. Very messy, at best. Bowels empty, stomach regurgitates, and so on.

similar to this (image in corner) (from the last time they bombed):

http://xymphora.blogspot.ca/

WhiteFeather
5th September 2014, 12:46
Alice Cooper covers the Bob Dylan song “Isis

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/alice.jpg

I was “captured” by “ISIS” on the fifth day of May Knew my head wouldn’t stay on my neck very long So I gave them the slip and I rode straight away For the Occupied country where I could not go wrong

I came to a studio of darkness and light With a fake desert backdrop and a fake Arab town There were Hollywood props on my left and my right And a fake chopping block where I laid my head down

A mensch in the corner drew his ersatz sword I knew right away it was not ordinary He said “Should we chop your head off now or later?” I said “For real?”. He said “That ain’t necessary”

He showed me where Fatty Bin Laden was faked I gave him my neck and he gave me his word That his chop wouldn’t hurt and my neck wouldn’t break I said “That’s the best news that I’ve ever heard”

I was thinking about silver I was thinking about gold I was thinking about diamonds and the Rothschilds too As he lifted his sword my neck tingled so cold That the nape-hairs stood upright and my throat turned blue

When he brought down that sword I almost crapped my pants But it stopped one sixteenth of an inch from my neck Then they altered the footage and added some gore Though it wasn’t a triumph of special effects

Then they gave me a new face and twenty new names And said “keep it quiet or we’ll chop it for real” I accepted their money and half of the blame And gave them my word that I never would squeal

On the flight to wherever my airplane was headed The guy in the next seat was reading the news When I saw my old face and read I was beheaded I was sure glad I wasn’t in that poor schmuck’s shoes

They broke into my tomb but the casket was empty There was no headless body, they knew they’d been had The conspiracy theorists were yammering plenty My “beheading,” they argued, was pathetically bad

They revealed my secret, but what did it matter? The media never would print what they said And so – bugger all their conspiracy chatter! -I did well when I let “ISIS” chop off my head

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/isis-beheads-american-3234.jpg

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/04/alices-isis/

outerheaven
5th September 2014, 22:43
Photo Tweet Claims To Show Steven Sotloff Fighting With Syrian Mercenaries

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwpvbQWIEAAihE8.jpg

A photo tweet posted by “AzoozF” with an IS logo purportedly shows Steven Sotloff manning a truck mounted machine gun.

It was posted on Wednesday. Arabic text accompanying the photo identifies the man as Sotloff.

Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/photo-tweet-claims-to-show-steven-sotloff-fighting-with-syrian-mercenaries/5399576

Hmmmmm ... interesting photo ...

turiya
6th September 2014, 03:07
Theater.

Now, consider... this is not only a propaganda piece for the West. This Bollywood style-lized clip (w/ video special effects & all) will be shown to the poorly-paid mercenaries & street-gang-thugs that make up the bowels of ISIS (probably for recruiting purposes). It will also serve to kick their extremist, "fake Jihad" movement up a couple notches.

Watch it! No blood during the neck cutting. Note the green screening effects. This is a 'B' rated film. Try going to a movie theater & watch a violent movie where people are getting killed. This particular clip doesn't even come close to even looking as good as any of those. This is NOT EVIDENCE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhopyRRdho

:cool:

Atlas
6th September 2014, 06:00
About 20 years ago:

http://www.thinkagain.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/10434240_726162074114009_2108469336187607689_n.jpg

Selene
6th September 2014, 16:26
Excellent video showing how the Sotloff "money shot" of the supposedly beheaded body was easily faked. [Vid is non-gory, viewer-safe.]

X_M9ddGYw0U

The analysis also refers to earlier vids showing:

• That the same female stand-in was used for both the Foley and Sotloff bodies.

• The feet of both are identical and almost certainly the same female. The odds of both Foley and Sotloff having identical, smooth, callus-free, non-hairy feet and legs is infinitesimal.

• The Sotloff body shows evidence of padding under the fabric to “bulk up” the female’s more slender frame.

• In the final shot, Sotloff [alive but with makeup] is lying perpendicular behind the stand-in and resting his head heavily on the padding on her stomach.

• As noted here, the final shot ends before showing the real neck and head of the stand-in. Pure Cinema 101.

More detail here:

LJE_VjYPzDk

Cheers,

Selene