PDA

View Full Version : Snowflakes

Earthlink
4th September 2014, 14:24
Thoughts are, once created, very real, and, very permanent. And, just because we can not see most energy, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Rupert Sheldrake has done some very meaningful research on the energy fields that us, and all life, live in and with. In some of this research, people can tell they are being looked at even through closed circuit TV. Everyone has had the feeling they are being looked at at least once in their lives, while being somewhere and having someone look at you from behind. This is because with better cameras that can see magnetic and energy fields, we all have big energy fields around us that go way outside our brains and bodies.

So then, when I look at something, or someone from behind, I actually am touching them. Just because we can not see the energy that emanates from us, does not mean it doesn't exist. When I look at the lamp on the other side of the room from me here, I am not creating an image of light through my eyes and then looking at it inside my head, I am actually touching the lamp where it is, over there, with my mind. The energy fields that emanate from my mind see it where it is and touch it there. There is no transfer of an image into the small confines of my head, vision all happens outside my head, where it exists.

If you've ever gone hunting, you'll know what this means. Deer don't have to smell you to run from you, you just have to look at them.

This is why the method of hunting in packs, where 1 or 2 others lie in wait, while several more move through a piece of forest to chase anything towards the 1 or 2 who lie in wait is used, because more often than not while hunting, all you need do is see them, and they flee.

The invisible energy stream.

Also inside this energy stream, there still exists every thought ever formed. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed: only moved, and, re-organized. Energy really is the basis of everything, and even our most powerful electron microscopes are showing us that individual atoms are not made up of tangible matter of any kind, they are made of energy doing a persistent "dance" unique to each element in the periodic table of the elements.

It's all energy.

Everything.

All that happens in the dreamscape is an integral part of this too. It is the beginning, and, a place we all still need to return to daily. Still, after all these trillions of years since "matter" first appeared, we still need to return to the energy stream in its' unadulterated form: the dreamscape, where, anything and everything can happen, where there is a cast of thousands and every person we've ever met shows up at least once and people we've never ever met appear as well, every.single.day.

Back to thoughts: there are times when you can walk down a street, and then just be overwhelmed with grief, or love, or some other emotion. Perhaps there was an accident there years ago, or a marriage proposal, or a big street fight in a drunken brawl between two rival bistro's? Many people have explained that once arriving at Hiroshima for the first time they were just overcome with tragedy and fell down to their knees crying uncontrollably. The space between 2 atoms is as relatively vast as the space between 2 planets, and the storage space for anything is ultimately: infinite.

Some thoughts are very simple in nature. "I don't like vegetarians" for example, is a very two dimensional and simple thought. All of the knowledge required to build an acoustic guitar from wood and hardware is a much more complicated thought, and requires disciplines in many fields, from wood properties to metal properties to tension and sound vibration. The complete thought pattern required to enable one to build guitars from scratch is a very complicated one, with many tangents and short lines into other areas all required to complete this task.

The thought required for me to scratch my head is very simple and guided. The one for me to remove a submersed well pump and change the motor on it, is a little more involved. In both cases though, they were already existing thoughts that I had become familiar with, regardless of the time involved to become familiar with them.

You could almost say that each and every thought is its' own individual. A unique to itself entity. Some simple and straight forward, and some very 3 dimensional and rife with tangents and short parts all connected to the whole, requiring varying amounts of time with to completely understand the entire picture of it, almost like individual snowflakes. My belief is that once created, any individual thought never goes away. Thoughts can even lie dormant for centuries, where much time goes between anyone using that thought, but it never fully goes away, and can resurge into the active energy stream again almost at any time. The time one spends dwelling on it, and with it.

Contemplation.

And in the realm of individual thoughts, there can be crowd use, or quiet isolation, or anything in between. In either the political arena or the sports stadium, there can be many thousands of people all dancing with the same thought pattern at the same time. "go blue!" or "go red!".

Unlike snowflakes though, thoughts are energy, and, one can dance with them, or dance without them. One can dance through them or dance around them. One can observe them from a distance or get right inside them and examine every minute detail of them.

But they are just thoughts.

You are the teacher in all of this, and you are NOT the snowflake, you are merely its' dance partner. Making a thought your own is a willful act, but an act none the less. More power is given to a thought when many people all dance with it at the same time, and there is comfort in collectivity, but as the teacher you will and should always remain separate from it.

PurpleLama
4th September 2014, 16:48
Excellent post, Earthlink. I agree with everything you have said, and would go one further, and suggest that the energy, so to speak, to which you refer, can actually be substantially controlled, wielded even, by an individual who is sensitive to such and will spend the time practicing with it. In the larger parts, aggregates of thought forms (my currently favored term) are much more free form than geometric in nature, but your analogy to a snowflake is very accessible to someone new to discerning such and seeing how different thoughts connect together to make a whole form.

You have inadvertently stumbled into starting a topic that I am as immersed in as you might be immersed in the subject of hvac. I hope this is not something you should regret (joking). Again, excellent post.

PurpleLama
5th September 2014, 13:41
Rumination is a dangerous indulgence, to allow a thought to repeat itself is to lend it energy, and once a particular energetic thresh hold has been passed then the structure of the thought begins to materialize. This may work for good or ill within a given individual. It is my experience and understanding, that the mistake of identification with the personality we seem to have leads to the mistake of assuming an idea or thought is possessed by us, while the contrary is true. Rather than me "having" a particular thought, the thought "has" me as a conduit of its expression. Especially those of us who indulge in negative, self deprecating patterns of thought, we find ourselves being subject to demons, archons, djinn, whatever one likes to call it, all the while feeding these things with our own feelings of ill, what starts off as a simple indulgence in a negative thought with time and repetition we take that thought and make what for all intents and purposes is a psychic critter that seems designed for our destruction. All the while, not understanding the real nature of things, how we made it ourselves and with more time and determination can just as well unmake it. There are independent entities of other spaces higher than the mental realms as we might perceive from the bottom of this well, but our interaction with these truly created things is far, far less than these purely mental things created from the minds of humans that have been given the attention necessary for them to build themselves into autonomous beings, but in the sense that a computer program will run on its own doing what it was made to do until either it is shut down or the power is cut to the computer itself. Such a being will only ever do what it was made to do, although one might blend into another and another, as a human allows one thought to lead into another without using his/her own will to interrupt the process by forcing their attention elsewhere, or by subjecting the thoughtform to an opposite thought very persistently.

As one person has an idea, a vision, and can share that with another, it seems as though the minutiae of such is communicated by speech, but the real communication is psychic and underlies that which is most apparent to the consciousness of the participants in the communication. We also perceive this same quality of nonverbal communication when we are subjected to another persons infectious mood, for good or ill, and will pick up and be a conduit for the feeling good or bad of this other person we have encountered, we are having a direct perception of the action of the thoughtforms this other person is harboring. Not all thoughtforms are loaded with such energy, as in the example of guitar construction given in the OP, but even such will have some emotional content, for instance the feeling of accomplishment through creative act one might have in following the discipline of such construction, one person might feel such and devote the rest of their life to such construction while another less sensitive in themselves might never feel anything but that it is a mundane chore, a formula to be followed, something to be done to make the energy exchange of commerce in order to sustain themselves and never finding the joy of creation which is just as much a part of the thought form of all that is involved in the creation of the musical instrument. Such is the way that modern mass production has sterilized the form of that creation.

Earthlink
5th September 2014, 16:58
Well said. I think it would be an acceptable move for us to begin to talk freely about thoughts, to each other, and how there is a distinction between owning yourself and owning a thought. Many of the thoughts we all dance with were created by another, and many of them, all of the older thoughts, were originally formed in another time. I think recognizing that alone would help many.

You are not the snowflake, you are its' dance partner. Not only that, the dance is to be to your benefit, while the snowflake remains un-moved by your presence or lack there of.

Regarding modernization and making everything in factories now: wow, uh, that's one of the biggest problems on Earth today. Guilds and Brotherhoods, Craftsmen and Artists, are all suffering. Take away all the thoughts Humanity has amongst itself that deal with wood and metal and stone properties; colours and shapes; functionality and beauty; and what thoughts do many of us now have to dance with in their place? While factory made prepared meals are being pumped out, the descendants of the first TV dinners, even our culinary artists are suffering. None who work at Rotten Ronnies or any of the other fast food chain stores ever learn how to cook anything.

I was in Beijing a few times over the last 5 years, and thankfully they still honour their craftsmen at a level that hasn't been seen here in many decades now. Not that this will help anyone here directly, but it does keep many thoughts alive and active, and I believe this does benefit all of us, since energy doesn't know any boundaries. You know in the work that Rupert Sheldrake did, the realization that we do touch things we look at with the energy fields of our minds, this even goes so far as to say that when we look at another star in our galaxy our minds reach out and touch it there. I know it's quite a distance, but still, I've looked at other stars, and contemplated what I was seeing, and there have been times when I thought I sensed other living societies on one of the planets following that star. Everything in the universe is alive, even individual atoms, and certainly by looking at other stars and their planets we have determined that both our sun and our planet are also growing, and we can see many examples of stars around us that are older and therefore bigger than, us.

Anyway, that's pie in the sky stuff that won't help us immediately here.

How do we turn around the factorization of everything here? What thoughts will many of us have to form new dance relationships with in the absence of all of our creativity thoughts?

I suppose the old adage that the sands of time are eroded by the river of constant change is applicable here, it's just, not everything that is possible should be sought. Some things, me thinks, were already close to or at perfection already, and, all told, we would all be happier if there were, for example, 20 different types of potatoes for sale at food outlets, and not just 2 or 3, or even in some places, only 1.

Carmody
6th September 2014, 00:13
You can also do the video watching effect thing ----across time.

Earthlink
7th September 2014, 17:03
... I agree with PurpleLama that this thread is one of my fav's. I love this topic, as, it is new to us, it opens up whole new realms of understanding, and ultimately justifies my very existence, since, evolution is the onward slow gain of things not yet gained.

If you've ever seen video footage of a 3 year old talking about their street names, describing buildings and people and relatives that, at 3 they haven't even experienced yet, it makes it easy to believe in the reality that life never ends. The light at the end of the tunnel is you being pushed out of another womb. The River of Life is the energy stream, and the Tree of Life is the biological reality of these living constructs. It's very plausible that we will spend eternity going from the River to the Tree, back to the River and then back into the Tree again.

And the best possible outcome from research in this area? I will eventually be able to identify myself, from a picture of the magnetic field I generate that is detailed enough to form a type of fingerprint of my consciousness, so that perhaps for the first time ever I will be able to have and use the same tools I own today, in my next lifetime as well.

That would be spectacular :) :) :)

SeymourVandal
17th June 2015, 02:31
EarthLink,that was incredible! At first I thought I was reading something from that golden age of thought - a hundred years ago. There was real science being done into the nature of thoughts as something which exists outside our minds. They don't necessarily belong to us - in fact very few of us ever have any original thoughts at all. You mentioned it with regard to the sports stadium, but that's an example of managed conflict. I've tried to research the research into what they used to call 'mob mentality', but there is no research available to be found.

I love the way you compared the divine act of scratching an itch with a task performed in service of the Machine. Those tasks cannot be perceived to be 'the same' on a perfect planet. There is life - and there is 'the other' - the machines. Your submerged example was so perfect! We work for the machines - they do NOT work for us!

Oh, btw - I've corresponded with Dr. Sheldrake - and believe it or not, he's on my hit list, too. Dr. Sheldrake knows the truth about the human condition - he has to. He won a Nobel prize or something for discovering the hormones that plants use to redirect their growth energy. If you cut the top of a plant - it puts out shoots down below - that's Sheldrake's real claim to fame - the mobile plant hormones - not the dogs.

The true secrets of the world are kept by plants - and released by them. Sheldrake has made some interesting contributions, but when you finally hear what I have to say - you'll agree there's no way I could be smarter than him - he has to know the truth, and he ain't telling, so I will.

(If they don't kick me out of this community first - nobody hugs the burning man)

Earthlink
17th June 2015, 12:11
... Dr. Sheldrake and I are both on your hit list? At least I'm in good company. With so many lies being sold as truths these days, you must be making a killing in your line of work.