PDA

View Full Version : Barriers to disclosure

yelik
5th September 2014, 10:11
4 BARRIERS TO DISCLOSURE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh0PswQAppg

Many predictions of Disclosure have failed, and although the ET presence on Earth becomes more obvious every day, something is holding back the Official Announcement. What are the Insiders afraid of? An what can be done to get past the main barriers?
FOUR BARRIERS to Big "D" Disclosure:
===========
+ Fear of Little Green Men
+ Legal risks for Insiders
+ The dark secret of ET's
+ The Winners Curse, and the need for education
====================================
EXCERPT:
"David Wilcock has spoken about life after Disclosure. He has said that we will not need to worry about energy anymore. We can use the same abundant energy that ET's use to power their interstellar travel. Nor will food or clothing items be a problem, these essentials will be materialized from replicators, as in Star Trek. The problem is the time of transition. We will not go instantly from the life we have now, to the one described by David Wilcock. It may take two to three decades or more. And in the meantime, our planet will still have 7 billion people to feed, and people with healthcare and other essential needs. If we all behave like lottery winners, and quit our jobs when the news is announced, our current world will grind to a halt, and there will be widespread suffering. We might be like the returning soldier who drops dead of exhaustion, within sight of his home. How can we make it through the necessary transition?"

Daozen
5th September 2014, 10:22
Good discussion.... What is the Winner's Curse? How does it relate to disclosure?

Lifebringer
5th September 2014, 10:52
If people aren't storing water at least to filter through soil sand and charcoal after watering plant/veggies/food, then I suggest you do. You can buy sand, charcoal, not the kind with oil added fumes, you need burned wood products like when a wild fire spreads through a forest. Purified charcoal, bug and bacteria free for filtering. About to start mine in a few weeks now. Need to get at least 50 pounds stored for water bottle filtration. Catching snow, if we get some in VA this year also.. I have a rain barrel and am thinking of sterilizing with boiling water the sand and adding it to the barrel to create one big filtration/like purilator, for potable water and gardening. Kind of a recycling thingy.

WhiteFeather
5th September 2014, 11:42
Some are ready for disclosure whilst some are not
I truly believe that we are having personal and private one on one contact sessions. As these sessions trigger an awakening in us. So contact IMO is happening to the ones whom are on the right path spiritually. As i see many humans still live/behave in a primitive state or lower vibration. . And IMO Once they start to evolve im sure we just may have a full blown simultaneously released disclosure.

yelik
5th September 2014, 12:00
Good discussion.... What is the Winner's Curse? How does it relate to disclosure?

I think the author is trying to say that if people were suddenly told about the existence of advanced beings, zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology people would struggle to cope and may think they no longer needed to work or take responsibility for their lives.

Just like a lottery winner people change, often for the worse because they do not know how to live in a world of vastly different expectations. They wind up arguing with partners, family, and old friends about what to do with the windfall. They lose touch with "ordinary life, and can no longer live a life of responsible ordinary-ness

lunaflare
6th September 2014, 02:57
Barriers exist according to one's perception. Disclosure morphs to varying degrees according to one's perception.
Paintings, pictures, relics, drawings, architecture, dreamworld, vision-quests, memories, literature, media have all "disclosed" the ET presence for eons...
What I am trying to say is, everything exists...already....now..
We see and experience according to our consciousness. This becomes one's truth.
In my opinion.

Daozen
6th September 2014, 03:58

I think the author is trying to say that if people were suddenly told about the existence of advanced beings, zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology people would struggle to cope and may think they no longer needed to work or take responsibility for their lives.

Just like a lottery winner people change, often for the worse because they do not know how to live in a world of vastly different expectations. They wind up arguing with partners, family, and old friends about what to do with the windfall. They lose touch with "ordinary life, and can no longer live a life of responsible ordinary-ness

I see what you mean, but I think these people have a false expectation of disclosure. The more benevolent groups I know are adamant that technology to drastically improve standards of living is in the public domain. They'll help us with our health but the rest is down to us...

We don't urgently need free energy. Hand cranked lights and pico wind turbines will be fine for now...

The real urgent problems are health, food and water... and they could've been sorted out decades ago.

I was going to go into a long point by point article covering all the points made, but then I realised: Governments don't have any real say over when disclosure will happen. I don't find any of their excuses credible. No one's scared of "Little Green Men." That's a patronizing and disingenuous myth. The real reason there's no disclosure is that there are buried weapons that the occupying forces are threatening to use if any announcements are made.

There's hardly any chance they'll be set off, but that's the reality as I see it.

Why should we hang around waiting for the IC and gov to disclose when we can do it just fine on our own? All this aerial disclosure business is just a distraction from the paradise within.

yelik
6th September 2014, 16:15
Here's some of mine that compliment the previous 4, with some overlap

BARRIERS TO DISCLOSURE

The illuminati have an agenda and agreement with Reptilian ETs
Administered control for many centuries and believe they are superior to mere man and treat earth as their personal fiefdom with an Anti-human agendas.
Why change? - Reluctance to give up power and wealth

Psychopaths dominate key positions of power - Illuminati, cabal, religious, public and private sector leaders

Human weaknesses such as greed envy, wealth and lust for power
These human frailties that cause death and destruction must be accepted and overcome

Existing Secret ET/cross country Agreements provide a legal shield against disclosure.

Secrecy has gone on so long and become so complex due to compartmentalisation.
Different Governments have different agreements with different ET groups

Factions within the military, industrial and intelligence complex benefit from ET technology transfer

ET likely dominance and control of Military and Government officials

Unknown Human / ET / Intergalactic events

Lack of physical evidence

Ignorance of the masses who are lazy, complacent and nave (manipulated and misinformed since birth) - Not enough people asking the right questions

Fear of financial, social and religious unrest

Fear of legal recourse for the lies and cover-up
Destroyed democracy, cost trillions and kept humans in a near constant state of war (justifies expenditure and laws which erode freedoms and right privacy)

Fear of reprisals through Crimes against humanity:-
Absolute societal control of all key governmental, military, financial,
industrial, energy, natural resources, media, legal, education, health and environment, including illicit drugs

ET / Human abductions rights. Humans are a food source

False flag terrorism threats and wars justifies expenditure

Child abuse, Satanic rituals and sacrifices

Playing God - Illegal genetic engineering programs, cloning, AI and Hybridisations

Weather manipulation, mind control, ungodly scala weapons

Suppression of exotic technologies, zero-pointy energy, anti-gravity, time travel and energy portals

Implementation of anti-human NOW and agenda 21, depopulation

Cost of keeping secrets has destroyed democracy and cost trillions whilst much of the world lives in poverty

Uncertainty of how to handle disclosure and first contact with masses

Lies about human evolution, religion and science