PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy ..what Conspiracy?! my head hurts

sound consciousness
7th September 2014, 10:44
Can anyone enlighten us on whom the good guys are and who are the bad guys? One minute I think a person is our enemy the next they are being helpful to Mankind .There are wolves dressed in sheep's clothing , but also decent people who make themselves look negative...HOW DO WE DISERN?
I also feel the battle is between sanity and insanity ,insane people need reason, they have to be rational to control the world you cannot be both insane and rational.

Hervé
7th September 2014, 11:16
[...]
... they have to be rational to control the world you cannot be both insane and rational.

Unfortunately, a psychopath is very rational and logical about destroying anyone and everyone whom they perceive as a threat to their well-being... yet, from an empath point of view, a psycho is definitely and insanely psycho!

Rationality and logic have nothing to do with sanity or insanity... because the latter have to do with knowing right from wrong... and what's right for a psycho is definitely wrong for others.

Psychos, having done away with the emotional component of living, do not suffer from cognitive dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance) and all is perfectly logical and rational in their most perfect of worlds.

Tony
7th September 2014, 11:21
You sound conscious!;)

The conspiracy is all in our minds. The bad guys are the circling thoughts; the good guy is very nature of mind
that is aware of these thoughts. We maintain this through our ignorance and our forgetfulness of our true nature.

Having said that, there are bad guys out there who know who to manipulate the mind:
look up the writings of Edward Bernays, the nephew of Freud.

The conspiracy is the maintenance of a state of distraction, which we are all part of - and it's made us paranoid.
We begin to doubt our own sanity. Anyone that compounds conspiracies, makes predictions or make claims
about themselves has fallen into the trap of forgetfulness.

This has always been a question of the deception of consciousness, which clouds our pure perception.

Important post!
Tony

Kryztian
7th September 2014, 12:34
Trying to find the true source of conspiracy is perhaps the big mystery of life on Earth. You think you may have found the evil mastermind, the CEO of Evil, Inc., the master manipulator, but then you find out that they too are being manipulated, that their agenda is more complex than you think, that their motivations are a mixture of dark and light.

Never the less, I think you can see that some of the top movers and shakers of the Black Hats are:

1) People who would set nations and peoples at war. People who would exploit the differences of nationality, race, religion, etc. and tell you we have to go to war against the other side. They may even appear less benign, and just try to impress on you that "our people" are being oppressed by "those people" and we have to stand up for what's right.

2) People who are working for one world government. Globalists. If they attend the Bilderberg meetings, if they are working on secret trade agreements that override national laws, if they are members of the CFR, Club of Rome, etc, then it is quite likely. They will make superficial statements about world peace and democracy, but they are really working for totalitarianism by the world's elite.

3) People in high places that tell you there is no conspiracy, that everything has been properly investigated, that it is time to "move on".

Of course, these people are only pawns in a much bigger game. The real people behind it, we don't even know their names or addresses. While we can not see the ultimate criminals, there is ample evidence of their crimes everywhere.

ulli
7th September 2014, 13:01
The elite are trying to get the whole world onto one page,
and therefore they are coming at us from all sides.
I don't agree with the view that their final aim is to enslave the whole planet,
even though it may well appear as if, especially with all those wars going on.

This is what causes a lot of confusion when trying to figure out their motives.
Plus, there is diversity within their ranks...."elite" are made up of what is called "black hats" and "white hats".
There are those who have taken it upon themselves to do the weeding
and others who see their role as teachers and who disseminate knowledge
and want to help people create a better future.

Everyone wants simple answers, but the magnitude of the problems is such
that each one needs to look at the picture from multiple angles.

My motto for survival has always been that nothing is as good or as bad as it seems.

KaiLee
7th September 2014, 13:12
Over the years I've had the same questions. One month a) looks like a good culprit but then b) crops up. Most recently and disconcertingly a particular vein of people who I was sure were self interested are starting to look like truth seekers and guiders.
I can only trust myself. Over time I have come to realise that today I'm learning from z) and it doesn't matter if they are wrong. Just as long as I am learning.
I have full belief that in the end it doesn't matter who is doing what, where or why because Truth can not be defeated anyway.

Robin
7th September 2014, 13:37
Over the years I've had the same questions. One month a) looks like a good culprit but then b) crops up. Most recently and disconcertingly a particular vein of people who I was sure were self interested are starting to look like truth seekers and guiders.
I can only trust myself. Over time I have come to realise that today I'm learning from z) and it doesn't matter if they are wrong. Just as long as I am learning.
I have full belief that in the end it doesn't matter who is doing what, where or why because Truth can not be defeated anyway.

Indeed. We must trust our own strengths and not rely on others to save us. We all are on the same journey, though our paths take different ways. But no matter which pathway we take, the journey must be completed by ourselves. We all are Frodo on the way to enlightenment, where we must destroy the ring (ego) and rid our consciousness of the effects of Sauron (Saturn).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6pCWN0bFo

Operator
7th September 2014, 15:17
Can anyone enlighten us on whom the good guys are and who are the bad guys? One minute I think a person is our enemy the next they are being helpful to Mankind.

viUMIvYMMkU

Be my guest to point out the heroes and villains ... above video snippet is from a
Disney (for kids?) movie. So even kids are supposed to understand this :confused:

sound consciousness
7th September 2014, 16:13
OK some great replies,
however people must be insane to kill 5 billion people, starve people to death etc. These people must be evil which is created by negative infrasonic sound in them , a low frequency of sound , false light. People who have no positive emotion , love compassion altruism, but have hate ,malevolence , pride vanity selfishness have the negative wheel of damaged pineal gland pituitary and thalamus.....which creates the negative thought......therefore consciousness sound harmonics has to be raised to raise our consciousness and negate the negative sound.S.C.

ghostrider
7th September 2014, 16:16
I like the movie wizard of Oz to explain it , behind the curtain is just a man , controlling everyone with myths and science , everyone walking along the path , overcoming hurdles thrown at them on their journey to find the answers , at the end of the day , their focus , their hopes , dreams , were based on an illusion , the always had what they needed , they just needed to believe in themselves and work together walking down the yellow brick road ... Humans look everywhere for answers instead of in the mirror ...

sound consciousness
7th September 2014, 16:30
quote:
... Humans look everywhere for answers instead of in the mirror ...

that is why the pineal. pituitary and thalamus glands are damaged within which causes negative sound , the silent sense of negative thought

Milneman
8th September 2014, 00:45
Sound,

Has it ever occurred to you that the pain you feel in your head might be the exact result of what you are observing?

Ain't that a doodle berry! :)

Return to what you know for certain.

You doubt, therefor, you must exist. Because non-existent things can't doubt.

Then the simplest thing is to take your big favourite, clarify on paper to the best of your knowledge what you believe it to be, and then draw a line. Under that line, write down every alternative possible explanation you can think of, no matter how crazy you may think it is, or how weak it might be.

Now comes the fun part.

Erase the line. (btw, I hope you're using pencil!) Once you've done that, choose from among what you've listed as what seems to be the most rational explanation.

Then, ask yourself, why does it matter? What does knowing about an alien-military base in Dulce New Mexico, for example, mean to you getting to work on time, paying the bills, spending time with the people you love?

See what I'm getting at?

Be careful that in looking for all these truths outside you don't forget to care for the truths close to you that you have greater certainty about. You may just find that in doing that, the answers will simply present themselves. Otherwise, wait for the pry bar.

sound consciousness
8th September 2014, 13:46
Thanks Milneman.
very wise words, I think trying to get to the truth is a very hard path to travel, inner workings of the brain can create falsehoods and unreality, discerning the truth from falsehood is paramount on this confusion called Earth .

Operator
8th September 2014, 15:18
It is probably impossible to get a single truth out ...

I often use the example of 2 table-tennis players, one says the net is green and the other says the
net is red. Both could be right if the color differs on each side. It's a matter of perspective.

Perhaps the best way is to see our 'reality' as a hologram which is the result of a multitude of
waves interfering with each other ...

sound consciousness
8th September 2014, 16:16
yes Operator, also very wise words
thanks SC

Catsquotl
8th September 2014, 16:57
That and the fact humans just love a pattern to notice and a godlike creature to believe in. so we see a pattern and invent a god, a conspiracy or a mastermind to conjure it all up.
It is our believe in those things that dictate how we react and qualify our state of being in this lifetime...

Up to a point of course, after that we will be just slaves, with any luck they/them will be benevolent enough to geneticaly manipulate this trait out of us sheep.

WIth Love
Eelco

Milneman
8th September 2014, 22:26
It is probably impossible to get a single truth out ...

I often use the example of 2 table-tennis players, one says the net is green and the other says the
net is red. Both could be right if the color differs on each side. It's a matter of perspective.

Perhaps the best way is to see our 'reality' as a hologram which is the result of a multitude of
waves interfering with each other ...

Well isn't that at least a single truth? ;)

Operator
9th September 2014, 14:42
---

Yes, perhaps it is ... well, here's another thought for today:

Suppose you are aware of everything that's going on, all the incidents ... then what ?
It will become a load on your shoulders if you can't share it with others.

sound consciousness
9th September 2014, 14:52
---

Yes, perhaps it is ... well, here's another thought for today:

Suppose you are aware of everything that's going on, all the incidents ... then what ?
It will become a load on your shoulders if you can't share it with others.

How true that is......

Milneman
10th September 2014, 21:36
The burden isn't that you can't share it. The burden is that others either don't want to hear it, or consider you mad and....lol Well when the man returned to the cave and told his companions the truth of the outside world, they killed him. Truth tends to get you nailed to pieces of wood. Of course, you can try to convince people of the truth by just getting an army and walking into Mecca, so to speak.