PDA

View Full Version : We Can Wipe Out Ebola

wnlight
10th September 2014, 00:03
We Have The Power

The ebola virus is a serious problem in Africa and is threatening the rest of the world. We can do something about it. YOU can join us in this important, historical effort. See The Plan, below.

The Problem

The ebola disease is extremely debilitating and horrendously painful. Most who come down with it have died a horrible death. Not all the caregivers are well trained in procedures to confine the virus, and required supplies are short. To them, it must seem like a loosing battle, yet they persevere.

There are now about 1800 people (almost entirely in Africa) infected with ebola virus and yet still alive. The number of ebola patients is expected to greatly increase despite the heroic efforts of the caregivers involved. Some of you know that I use meditation and pendulum dowsing to get answers to my questions. I have asked if I can do much help by sending healing energies to all those infected people. The answer is no, not much really. The efforts of a single person would be diluted beyond recognition, and never be noticed.

A Solution

How many people would it take to send the total healing energy to cure all those people. I was thinking in the hundreds or thousands. The answer givin to me in my meditations is that less than twenty people sending healing energy in a concerted effort can cure all those people with ebola! Can a couple dozen people, together sending healing energy, cure ebola in all of Africa. Yes! So, I asked a small group in Texas (The Houston Healing Circle) if they were interested in eradicating the ebola virus, and they accepted the challenge. I am asking my friends in Houston and in Cuenca, Ecuador, to join in. I am now asking YOU to join us for the sake of humanity and for your sake as well.

The Plan (should you accept)

At the next scheduled Houston Healing Circle, Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 7 PM Central, Robbie Robins will introduce the process of sending healing energy to all those suffering from the ebola virus. An ambitious project, but we are up to it, and we will have lots of help. I am hoping that we can get many more than two dozen participants in other locales sending healing energy - all at the same time. You will visualize all those who are now infected as being healthy and virus free. You will visualise all the ebola virus melting into pure water. We will eradicate all the ebola virus in the world - even those in the Weapons laboratories of the powers that make war. Gone - all of it.

At 8 PM Central ( 9 PM in Ecuador, 0200 GMT ) the healing meditation will begin for twenty minutes. This is the time that you should join us in common prayer. Instead of only the minimum 17 healers, lets overpower that virus with a multitude!

The Healing Circle will be in Houston. I will be here in Ecuador. Many will be elsewhere. Physical location does not matter. You can join us wherever you are at the time. Please join us and help.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 8 PM Central USA ( 9 PM in Ecuador, 0200 GMT )

Warren N Light
Edif. Paseo del Puente
Ave. 12 de Abril y Jose Peralta
Cuenca, Ecuador
warren@neun.com
Call In Ecuador 098-080-1722
Call from the USA 501-781-5914

Lifebringer
10th September 2014, 11:35
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus your Son of Salvation, Love and Understanding, we ask that you halt this plague created and put through the people over the years. Let their deeds be the decision, and those who are perpetrating the plagues, you do not ordain, then let them also enjoy their deed, so the world suffers not their mental illness and maladjusted thoughts of intention. Father we ask that the children and people of Africa gain knowledge of natural herbs put in the earth for them to kill this bacterial virulent disease, that is killing so many, in such congested living spaces. We ask that this focus of LOVE and healing be blessed ordained by You, for their healing and the knowledge to put this disease to rest, with a natural affordable cure, such as garlic to build their immune systems and high doses of Vitamin C available to the rural and city area populations. Let Your Angels pour the blessing seeds of garlic to season the diseased lands and animals and people. Let the people see the blessing poured fourth in love for all that suffer and are dying now. Bless them with health again, and a abundance of cure for prevention, lots of donated foods to strengthen their bodies and rebuild their countries for the future of their children, in peace. WE humans have a sort of scurvy named Boka Horam that needs immediate intervention because all the future mothers are being damaged by fear, torture, and parents are losing their patience.
Heavenly Father and Creator of ALL that is good and bad and balanced, let not this plague, kill a continent or world. The people are innocent of the hidden secrets and deeds done in their country's name, decades of slaughter, under some patriotic vitriolic lie of machismo ego. Father we need balance, and if it is the females of this nation, that must stop this Boka, then let the martyrs in you name, go forth to end their terror. Give them strength and leadership in their quest to once and for all, rid their lives of such evil in their midst and future.

"I know", and this just came through. I then had the thought, that Boka would get this pestulence. Hmmm...would fit all the crimes they are committing of putting people to horrible painful deaths.

We ask and have faith that You will champion the meek and weak, and do what must be done to end the slaughter of innocents.
Guide us in our love prayer of healing, in Yeshua's name
Amen/woman/human
Daughter in Christ

Your child in spirit/spark on Earth
Lifebringer
Amazing.

wnlight
10th September 2014, 19:01
Everyone will pray or meditate in his/her own way, and we will wipe out this plague.

betoobig
10th September 2014, 19:44
I,ll be there... Sounds great... No fear....
Thanks and love

lucidity
17th October 2014, 00:12
Just a suggestion....

before you invest too much love and time eradicating this blight upon Mankind ...
... perhaps you should wait a little while.
There are increasingly frequent suggestions that the Ebola story is a false flag.

To what end ? I don't know.

Best wishes

Lucidity :-)