PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix is Real [2014]

Camilo
14th September 2014, 20:00
Most of us have heard about it, believe we know about it, and perhaps believe it is so, nonetheless this is a very interesting perspective on it, worth the time to see it...

http://youtu.be/DnAXbuaQow0 (35 min. video)

spizella
15th September 2014, 09:05
Interesting perspective.

Recently I read the book: "Remembering the Future: The Physics of the Soul and Time Travel, Agnew, Brooks (2010-08-25). Remembering the Future: The Physics of the Soul and Time Travel. Kindle Edition." Based on this book and several others (Ra Material, The Astral Codex, The Magical Perspective, kybalion, Bashar - blueprint for change, ...) we can make our own reality. Slowly I'm grasping this feeling in everyday life. IMO I'm not living in The Matrix :)

Pam
15th September 2014, 14:51
Very interesting. The whole 'simulation within a simulation' concept is mind blowing. Intuitively, I believe there is a lot of truth here. It isn't the reality I would prefer, but whats a girl to do?

spizella, you have me intrigued ,so I ordered the book you have just completed.

NinaR
15th September 2014, 15:23
Very, Very interesting, but if this where true.... haven´t we the right to wake up?? and I also think... what´s the real meaning of this?¿? so many questiosn!!! :confused:

TargeT
15th September 2014, 16:44
This thread could probably be merged with another thread covering the same material (and a lot more)

DnAXbuaQow0

Very, Very interesting, but if this where true.... haven´t we the right to wake up?? and I also think... what´s the real meaning of this?¿? so many questiosn!!! :confused:

What if we agreed to "not wake up" until a certain thing has happened? I see this as a game we made for our selves to explore our self from a subjective view point (or several billion subjective view points.. haha maybe even trillion+ depending on where consciousness can reside).

This is a very interesting topic, I've collected quite a few different videos and data points on a thread that exposes the computer like nature of the "basic laws" of reality:

:shocked:

Yes, we've seen this topic floating around, but really, if you try to; you can pull together some nearly conclusive proof that we are in an artificial reality. :suspicious:

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory!

Why does nature have this? What errors does it need to correct? What is an 'error' for nature? More importantly what is the explanation for this freakish discovery? Your guess is as good as mine.
q1LCVknKUJ4

sEuWcMXwvec

Buddhist Geeks is a podcast, on-line magazine and annual conference with a primary focus on American Buddhism.
dLfi4lSFwg8

Joe Rogan & NASA Physicist: We're Living in the Matrix
MOBT-TVAhM4

Joe Rogan, simulation theory, computer code, quantum physics, Duncan Trussell, Tom Campbell, Thomas Campbell, matrix, James Gates Jr., Neil DeGrasse Tyson, digital universe, multiverse, information, holographic universe, Chris Delamo