PDA

View Full Version : Simplified mission parameters

Anchor
26th September 2014, 01:45
On the previous incarnation of this forum – I had made a list of "ground crew" mission parameters with input from those around at the time. The term ground crew was a term coined from the George Green books Handbook for a New Paradigm and this work very much informed the culture and some of the thinking behind the forum in those early days.

Many of us still retain that sense of mission and I and others made various attempts at articulating what that might be in generalized and simple way.

I think for those who may be interested I will repost this here again.

I have modified some of the elements of the list I use because the passage of time has allowed for some improvement, so if you disagree with any of it, feel free to comment. If you identify things missed out, feel free to add them on. It is not an exclusive list.

1) Radiate the love and the light of the one infinite creator
2) Eschew fear and negativity
3) Help people understand what is going on
4) Gently awaken others who are "sleeping in"
5) Assert leadership when needed
6) Provide a supporting role when required
7) Be beacons of calm in troubled times
8) Help with the manifestation of the new paradigm using meditative and visualization techniques
9) Maintain boundless compassion for those who choose to remain and move on with your tasks knowing that all will be well
10) Express truth
11) Take responsibility for everything that you do
12) Locate the Love in this moment, look around you and see the creator

I challenged myself to condense this all down into fewer words, this is what I came up with…

“By your living and breathing, bring light into a dark world. Love now, love all and love always!”

Please improve this.

Ulyse30
26th September 2014, 04:21
2) ,....ne pas fuir,détourner,ou repousser,....,( ,....pour moi,personnellement je ne fuis pas,parce ce que cela me rattrape un jour ou l'autre,donc un jour j'ai affronté toutes mes peurs et mon karma,....cela n'a pas été facile pour moi,maintenant sa va beaucoup mieu dans ma vie,...) J'imagine que cela varie pour chaque personnes,...!!!??? (Merci,pour ce post,à Ancre !!!)

conk
26th September 2014, 17:33
I love the brevity of common law:

1. Do as you say you'll do
2. Hurt no one

The end