PDA

View Full Version : Spinning the Wheels

christian
28th September 2014, 23:31
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Prayer_wheels_in_Samye.jpg

Here's a visualization that just popped up in my mind.

It's like seeing the universe as a giant, intricate mechanism of wheels or vortices that all have a particular momentum.

In my soul core, I choose where to go and which wheel to turn.

Each assignment that I choose for myself comes with conditions and a framework, each assignment is different. However, the nature of the game is always the same—it's about spinning wheels in this giant mechanical system.

Whether you wanna increase the overall momentum, play it all like a symphony by accentuating your actions, create utter chaos, or do nothing at all—that's all your choice. You just have to live with the consequences.

In any case, when deciding where to go and which wheel to turn, I'm looking for high-level entry points. I scan the area (or the universe) and decide where I insert myself.

As I make this an adventure or a game, there's no blaming any wheels for how they behave, there's no blaming myself for what I do—simply because none of that advances the game, the spinning of the wheels for which I focus on increasing my leverage.

End of story. Life's a game and an adventure—if you choose to see it that way. No need for any drama, no need to wallow in tribulations.

Honestly, I'm still having some drama here and there, but I remember this visualization and remember drama's role in the game.

Then I look around for wheels to spin, and the game that I choose to play goes on.

I see how drama literally dissolves as the energy that nourishes it fades away. In my peripheral vision I also see where it came from, while my focus is still on spinning wheels.

:washing:

wnlight
29th September 2014, 02:18
Write a prayer on your hard disk. Remove the negative stuff. Your disk goes round and round just like a prayer wheel.

joeecho
29th September 2014, 04:10
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Prayer_wheels_in_Samye.jpg

Here's a visualization that just popped up in my mind.

It's like seeing the universe as a giant, intricate mechanism of wheels or vortices that all have a particular momentum.

In my soul core, I choose where to go and which wheel to turn.

Each assignment that I choose for myself comes with conditions and a framework, each assignment is different. However, the nature of the game is always the same—it's about spinning wheels in this giant mechanical system.

Whether you wanna increase the overall momentum, play it all like a symphony by accentuating your actions, create utter chaos, or do nothing at all—that's all your choice. You just have to live with the consequences.

In any case, when deciding where to go and which wheel to turn, I'm looking for high-level entry points. I scan the area (or the universe) and decide where I insert myself.

As I make this an adventure or a game, there's no blaming any wheels for how they behave, there's no blaming myself for what I do—simply because none of that advances the game, the spinning of the wheels for which I focus on increasing my leverage.

End of story. Life's a game and an adventure—if you choose to see it that way. No need for any drama, no need to wallow in tribulations.

Honestly, I'm still having some drama here and there, but I remember this visualization and remember drama's role in the game.

Then I look around for wheels to spin, and the game that I choose to play goes on.

I see how drama literally dissolves as the energy that nourishes it fades away. In my peripheral vision I also see where it came from, while my focus is still on spinning wheels.

:washing:

Great visualization, christian!

John sings beautifully about this very thing, IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB2nkUfeWw