PDA

View Full Version : The Cosmic Phone - Who's got it ?

ElfeMya
29th September 2014, 07:30
Hi there !

Have you heard of the cosmic phone ?
This is a name I came up with to describe a skill I believe a lot of us have, maybe not developed with the same extent but still.

It works like that :
- Person X thinks of Person B or says something like : I would need person's B now or person's B would know what to do etc.
Person X is picking up their cosmic phone and dialing a number.

- Person B on the other side of the planet, suddenly feels / knows / thinks about Person X and know they need to get in touch now with them and take action in the physical world to do so.
Person B is picking their ringing cosmic cell phone to answer.

Sometimes the connection is that clear, Person B can even tell what kind of call it is and what it is about. Person B can only know where to go to meet or what to bring ( and it can be very peculiar objects or group of objects ).

Sometimes Person X is not really aware they have been using their cosmic cell phone.
Some people on the other side are so clear about it they know exactly they are using their cosmic cell phone and use it on a regular basis.

No phone bill, no iphone 6 and no interruption of service.

Is there anyone on the forum with such a cosmic cell phone ? ;-)

Fruity hugs
Em'

Star Tsar
29th September 2014, 07:38
I can't find my handset & its on silent :o:(

ElfeMya
29th September 2014, 07:41
I can't find my handset & its on silent :o:(

Damn !!! :-)

Skyhaven
29th September 2014, 07:45
I have one, like Star Tsar's mine is on silent too, but I can 'feel' it vibrate if my mind isn't too preoccupied. :rolleyes:

Lifebringer
29th September 2014, 10:49
You mean the united connection? I call it that. It's sort of a emotional tap where you're led to speak on something that someone is experiencing? Let's just say there are amazing things we are all discovering at our own pace, as it is in the now.

ElfeMya
29th September 2014, 11:45
You mean the united connection? I call it that. It's sort of a emotional tap where you're led to speak on something that someone is experiencing? Let's just say there are amazing things we are all discovering at our own pace, as it is in the now.
Love that name : united connection.
I am not sure this is the same as the cosmic phone but maybe they have some in common...

A Voice from the Mountains
29th September 2014, 12:05
I think I have this phone, but I seem more to be "butt-dialing" with it. :confused:

( Je dois dire "salut" en français aussi, en raison de ta belle langue. :biggrin: )

Skyhaven
29th September 2014, 12:12
Some animals can do it too... :o
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/BeyondtheOsiris/b05dc6381c99b520b08039e43f371b1c_zps44798d8a.jpg

Mike Gorman
29th September 2014, 12:26
I know what you refer to Elfemya, mine is not always fully charged but certainly works occasionally - i have another term which i call riding the 'Zen Train' it describes those times
when all of your innate talents and quirks all gel, they all work for you and events just flow and fit together smoothly, you can achieve wonderful things - so talking on your cosmic Phone
while riding the Zen Train would be pretty cool!

Spiral of Light
29th September 2014, 12:38
Something like this happens with my daughter and me almost daily.

I am frequently prompted to look at my cell phone seconds before it lights up and rings as she is calling me, or I call her just as she is about to call me.

It doesn't happen very much with other people though, and I am not able to 'feel' the reason she is calling me.... yet.

Orph
29th September 2014, 14:21
Hmmmmm. Didn't 'Golden Earring' do a song about this called "Radar Love"? :drum: :lol:

Frank V
29th September 2014, 14:25
I have it too, but the problem is that I'm never 100% sure who's on the other end of the line, because it doesn't tell me the caller ID. :p Of course, in practice, I can often narrow it down via the process of elimination, but there's always room for ambiguity.

I've had this for a long time already (that I know of), and if I'm not mistaken, then it ran in my family (on mother's side). I'm not sure whether my brother has it too, because we haven't actually talked about that yet.

Daozen
29th September 2014, 14:37
It's more like a cosmic conference for me. Kind of like an anonymous Twitter...

rgray222
29th September 2014, 16:07
Everyone has a cosmic phone (love your terminology) they are so busy looking for the truth (way too many apps running) that they neglect to make the most important call. The call to discover their own self awareness. One of these days there will be a conference call and everyone should prepared to take it. No doubt that the best phone to use will be your home phone!

Jake
29th September 2014, 16:33
Mine didn't come with an instruction manual... :(

Jayren
29th September 2014, 17:05
I like the name that you came up with for it, I had something like that happen to me before just yesterday with this girl that I really think could be my soulmate. We were meeting up at a park and i'd been waiting forever for her. So I got up off the bench to go use wifi at a elementary school nearby and I had a feeling that she would get here when I left. I got that feeling when I sent her a message on facebook saying "where you at?" Then I went back to the park to wait for her still didn't see her. So I got up to go sit somewhere else and saw a bike in the creek, I thought of whos bike that could be because it wasn't there earlier then I thought it could be Julia and shes somewhere in the creek. I saw some people nearby but I was to shy or something to just go over there and check if she was there. So I just sat at a place near the creek and smoked some weed lol. 10 minutes later I can't really explain this, but recently in my life I've been getting so many confirmations about so many things that I already know, and when I get these confirmations and notice them really cool spiritual moments show up or what I call spiritual awes or marvels. But I knew that the person who owned that bike was getting up to go get it and leave. Like when I started to know that my head got really spacy feeling and focused and the person turned out to be my friend Julia, the girl that I think is my soul mate. But I don't know if she felt or knew anything at the moment that I experienced that but to me it feels like I had a connection to the cosmos.

CivilDawn
29th September 2014, 17:18
Very seldomly can I get a clear signal but I would love to hone in on this ability, as a byproduct of spiritual growth.

In Autobiography of a Yogi (http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Self-Realization-Fellowship-Paramahansa-Yogananda/dp/0876120796/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412010377&sr=8-2&keywords=autobiography+yogi), Yogananda recounts a time when his guruji, Sri Yukteswar (http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Science-Self-Realization-Fellowship/dp/0876120516/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412010511&sr=8-1&keywords=holy+science), told him a story of a time he employed this method of "dialing in" to someone's mind, in order to teach a valuable life lesson. It's titled The Cauliflower Robbery (http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap15.php).

One of the footnotes illustrates that this form of communication is measurable by scientific tools:

The 1939 discovery of a radio microscope revealed a new world of hitherto unknown rays. "Man himself as well as all kinds of supposedly inert matter constantly emits the rays that this instrument 'sees,'" reported the Associated Press. "Those who believe in telepathy, second sight, and clairvoyance, have in this announcement the first scientific proof of the existence of invisible rays which really travel from one person to another. The radio device actually is a radio frequency spectroscope. It does the same thing for cool, nonglowing matter that the spectroscope does when it discloses the kinds of atoms that make the stars. . . . The existence of such rays coming from man and all living things has been suspected by scientists for many years. Today is the first experimental proof of their existence. The discovery shows that every atom and every molecule in nature is a continuous radio broadcasting station. . . . Thus even after death the substance that was a man continues to send out its delicate rays. The wave lengths of these rays range from shorter than anything now used in broadcasting to the longest kind of radio waves. The jumble of these rays is almost inconceivable. There are millions of them. A single very large molecule may give off 1,000,000 different wave lengths at the same time. The longer wave lengths of this sort travel with the ease and speed of radio waves. . . . There is one amazing difference between the new radio rays and familiar rays like light. This is the prolonged time, amounting to thousands of years, which these radio waves will keep on emitting from undisturbed matter."

ElfeMya
12th October 2014, 23:23
I think I have this phone, but I seem more to be "butt-dialing" with it. :confused:

( Je dois dire "salut" en français aussi, en raison de ta belle langue. :biggrin: )

LOL LOL LOL the butt dialing ??? Hummm I am not too sure how to understand that... it rings on the cheeks ???
Sorry but my creative mind is unleashed today.
( Et merci beaucoup pour l'hommage, c'est avec grand plaisir que je le reçois ! )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Some animals can do it too... :o
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/BeyondtheOsiris/b05dc6381c99b520b08039e43f371b1c_zps44798d8a.jpg

Sky haven this is hilarious ! I laughed to tears !!!! Hope you are not gong to call me using one those animals models !!!
Fruity hugs !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I know what you refer to Elfemya, mine is not always fully charged but certainly works occasionally - i have another term which i call riding the 'Zen Train' it describes those times
when all of your innate talents and quirks all gel, they all work for you and events just flow and fit together smoothly, you can achieve wonderful things - so talking on your cosmic Phone
while riding the Zen Train would be pretty cool!

Hey GalaxyHorse, I love the name you give to that set of skills. Would love to take a ride on the Zen Train ! Thanks for sharing this !!
Fruity hugs

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Something like this happens with my daughter and me almost daily.

I am frequently prompted to look at my cell phone seconds before it lights up and rings as she is calling me, or I call her just as she is about to call me.

It doesn't happen very much with other people though, and I am not able to 'feel' the reason she is calling me.... yet.

Definitely yet... We are all getting reconnected, this is amazing ! Thanks for sharing your experience ! Fruity hugs to you Spiral of Light

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hmmmmm. Didn't 'Golden Earring' do a song about this called "Radar Love"? :drum: :lol:
Hey Orph, I have no idea, thanks for sharing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have it too, but the problem is that I'm never 100% sure who's on the other end of the line, because it doesn't tell me the caller ID. :p Of course, in practice, I can often narrow it down via the process of elimination, but there's always room for ambiguity.

I've had this for a long time already (that I know of), and if I'm not mistaken, then it ran in my family (on mother's side). I'm not sure whether my brother has it too, because we haven't actually talked about that yet.
Hey Aragorn,
Talked about it with your brother... on the cosmic phone ? ;-) Sorry, irrepressible cheekiness today... I would love to have a conversation with you on the c-phone. ;-) Fruity hugs !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's more like a cosmic conference for me. Kind of like an anonymous Twitter...
Hi Daozen, do you mean you hear... chatters from people you don't know ? Could you be in the phone central center where all cosmic phone conversations are going through ?
Thanks for bringing your contribution ! Fruity hugs to you !

ElfeMya
12th October 2014, 23:29
Everyone has a cosmic phone (love your terminology) they are so busy looking for the truth (way too many apps running) that they neglect to make the most important call. The call to discover their own self awareness. One of these days there will be a conference call and everyone should prepared to take it. No doubt that the best phone to use will be your home phone!
Hey rgray222, love the way you put it : too many apps running ( specially the mind ones); the call to discover their own self awareness... What about we create the conference call ? ;-) Thanks for this input ! Fruity hugs !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mine didn't come with an instruction manual... :(
Hi Jake, they usually don't... :-( Not funny. However with a little luck there is someone in the neighborhood that knows how to use it... Fruity hugs to you !

ElfeMya
12th October 2014, 23:37
I like the name that you came up with for it, I had something like that happen to me before just yesterday with this girl that I really think could be my soulmate. We were meeting up at a park and i'd been waiting forever for her. So I got up off the bench to go use wifi at a elementary school nearby and I had a feeling that she would get here when I left. I got that feeling when I sent her a message on facebook saying "where you at?" Then I went back to the park to wait for her still didn't see her. So I got up to go sit somewhere else and saw a bike in the creek, I thought of whos bike that could be because it wasn't there earlier then I thought it could be Julia and shes somewhere in the creek. I saw some people nearby but I was to shy or something to just go over there and check if she was there. So I just sat at a place near the creek and smoked some weed lol. 10 minutes later I can't really explain this, but recently in my life I've been getting so many confirmations about so many things that I already know, and when I get these confirmations and notice them really cool spiritual moments show up or what I call spiritual awes or marvels. But I knew that the person who owned that bike was getting up to go get it and leave. Like when I started to know that my head got really spacy feeling and focused and the person turned out to be my friend Julia, the girl that I think is my soul mate. But I don't know if she felt or knew anything at the moment that I experienced that but to me it feels like I had a connection to the cosmos.
Hi Jayren, wow what an experience !!!! And a soul mate one !!!!! Hiiiii I 'm totally totally hooked ! It definitely looks like you had that connection, it is so cool you knew she was there !!! "spiritual awes and marvels", yes !!! Thanks for sharing that precious time ! Fruity hugs to you !

ElfeMya
12th October 2014, 23:56
Very seldomly can I get a clear signal but I would love to hone in on this ability, as a byproduct of spiritual growth.

In Autobiography of a Yogi (http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Self-Realization-Fellowship-Paramahansa-Yogananda/dp/0876120796/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412010377&sr=8-2&keywords=autobiography+yogi), Yogananda recounts a time when his guruji, Sri Yukteswar (http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Science-Self-Realization-Fellowship/dp/0876120516/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412010511&sr=8-1&keywords=holy+science), told him a story of a time he employed this method of "dialing in" to someone's mind, in order to teach a valuable life lesson. It's titled The Cauliflower Robbery (http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap15.php).

One of the footnotes illustrates that this form of communication is measurable by scientific tools:

The 1939 discovery of a radio microscope revealed a new world of hitherto unknown rays. "Man himself as well as all kinds of supposedly inert matter constantly emits the rays that this instrument 'sees,'" reported the Associated Press. "Those who believe in telepathy, second sight, and clairvoyance, have in this announcement the first scientific proof of the existence of invisible rays which really travel from one person to another. The radio device actually is a radio frequency spectroscope. It does the same thing for cool, nonglowing matter that the spectroscope does when it discloses the kinds of atoms that make the stars. . . . The existence of such rays coming from man and all living things has been suspected by scientists for many years. Today is the first experimental proof of their existence. The discovery shows that every atom and every molecule in nature is a continuous radio broadcasting station. . . . Thus even after death the substance that was a man continues to send out its delicate rays. The wave lengths of these rays range from shorter than anything now used in broadcasting to the longest kind of radio waves. The jumble of these rays is almost inconceivable. There are millions of them. A single very large molecule may give off 1,000,000 different wave lengths at the same time. The longer wave lengths of this sort travel with the ease and speed of radio waves. . . . There is one amazing difference between the new radio rays and familiar rays like light. This is the prolonged time, amounting to thousands of years, which these radio waves will keep on emitting from undisturbed matter."

Hi CivilDawn, thanks so much for all the informations and references. I had no idea whatsoever about the Yogananda, the "dialing into someone's mind" sounds pretty cool ! Thanks again ! Fruity hugs !

Daozen
13th October 2014, 07:45
No, not really hear. I just scan and pull ideas out of the ether. Don't know who they're coming from.... It could be my own subconscious.

A Voice from the Mountains
14th October 2014, 00:55
Le butt-dialing, c'est quand someone puts their phone in their back pocket and then sits on it, and it calls someone sans vouloir.

Someone picks up and starts asking "hello?" to your back pocket, while you continue talking or whatever else you're doing, sans savoir. :)

Jayren
13th November 2014, 21:36
Hi Jayren, wow what an experience !!!! And a soul mate one !!!!! Hiiiii I 'm totally totally hooked ! It definitely looks like you had that connection, it is so cool you knew she was there !!! "spiritual awes and marvels", yes !!! Thanks for sharing that precious time ! Fruity hugs to you !

Your welcome:o:o:peace:

ElfeMya
15th November 2014, 01:51
Le butt-dialing, c'est quand someone puts their phone in their back pocket and then sits on it, and it calls someone sans vouloir.

Someone picks up and starts asking "hello?" to your back pocket, while you continue talking or whatever else you're doing, sans savoir. :)
Ohhh bsbray, you got me laughing real hard !!!! Just loved it !!! Let's make the cosmic phone butt dialing too sometimes !
fruity hugs