PDA

View Full Version : Obama's 'Yes We Can' = 'Thank You Satan' in Reverse

jackovesk
29th October 2010, 14:48
David John Oates is a Reverse Speech Expert who tapes Political Speechs, etc and plays them in reverse picking up the true meaning of the spoken word!

This is just one example:

Obama's Slogan 'Yes We Can' = 'Thank You Satan' in Reverse hear it for yourself in this clip...

Hear the children sing Thank You Satan followed by Obama and his followers starts @ 1.06 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovb-MurwZ3s

More of his Reversals can be found here...

http://www.reversespeech.com/revlab.htm

truthseekerdan
29th October 2010, 15:48
Old news... worth seeing for those who don't know about it.

noxon medem
29th October 2010, 16:05
- to quote Bill Hicks, free from memory:
" if you spend time playing your records backwards
to find some "hidden satanic messages", then you
are satan (look no further) "
- not to mention, it ruins the pickup

:drum:

here is a clip of him making this point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_69yvFZH9U

Peace of Mind
29th October 2010, 16:10
Seems like another fake to me. The editing isn’t that hard to notice. If this was reverse the syllables and melody would not sound so simular.
In reverse, I highly doubt “Can” will sound like “Thank”, and “We” will sound like “you”, and “yes" sound like “Satan”…

To be honest, I don’t thrust politicians and the elitist for various reasons, and I wouldn’t be surprised to learn who actually resides on the dark side, but when unproven stuff like this is being spread by unproven people (on youtube) I find it very hard to trust anyone.

I appreciate the intent of many, but the constant spreading of dis-information, hate propaganda, half truths, and all forms of inaccurate data is totally getting out of hand…

If you really want the truth to why things are the way they are
All we need to do is look in the mirror and placed the blame where it belongs…until then, denial and suffering will forever be the abode.

I know we can...do better.

Peace

jackovesk
29th October 2010, 16:43
Old news... worth seeing for those who don't know about it.

Agreed truthseekerdan, wasn't sure if someone else had put it on the forum before.

Thought a few might have a bit of fun listening to some of David John Oates other Reversals on his site for a bit of fun.

He has all sorts of Reversals for Politicians, Sports Stars, Criminals, Movie Stars, etc.

They can be all heard here...

http://www.reversespeech.com/revlab.htm

NeoEmc2
29th October 2010, 16:51
No offense to the OP but I think this falls under the category of "noise". Whether you like Obama or not, this type of thing is just nonsense IMO.

shadowstalker
29th October 2010, 17:25
Sorry but folks seem to be going on the deep end on the back masking again, I heard it before, and it in reality even for this density it can not say " Thank you Satan" some body took the sound bit e and tweaked it.

There is no "T" sound let alone a "T" period in "Yes we Can"
There is no "U" sound let alone a "U" in "Yes we can"
and not enough syllables.

Find a back masking program I am sure there are a few out there and do the real research.

Don't mean to offend , But I am offended myself when folks change things up to try to make me see and hear things that are man made by computers done by extremists.
I don't know who did the work on it but they are really trying hard to scare folks of some that is not real.
I may not appreciate Obama but I don't lie about anyone, lies only make for more disinfo.

Nac ew sey
Now I ask you try to say it backward.

Fredkc
29th October 2010, 17:37
I consider Obama the second-most damaging, and dangerous President our country has had.
Second only because he is a carbon copy of his Fascist predecessor.

But don't think stuff like this will do much to wake up anyone, nor move them to action.
Fred

Carmody
29th October 2010, 17:38
Don't trust digital hardware, either. it can add noise characteristics at the edge of our capacity to 'cognate' micro aspects of signal. The only way to truly check on it is to make an analog tape and literally run the tape backward.

The big thing it adds is noise function to the leading and lagging edges of transient signals and the human voice is incredibly complex. This means it added noise on the way in, noise during the processing, and noise during playback (all to the same parts of the signal, thus in triplicate), thus it can create false cues for consonants and sibilance.......that aren't actually there. they end up being very 'vague'. So we have to stretch ourselves to hear these consonants and bits of sibilance that are there in micro levels... but were never really ever there at all.

Every time you numerically modify a digital signal you add a layer of crap on the micro and macro transient detail and three manipulation levels is enough to turn one into sounding like crap. Which is the minimum for running an audio recording in reverse. You end up listening to added noise structure and somehow creating sibilance and thus consonant function that is not there. We are designed to be able to pull information out of noise floors and in the case of reverse messages, some of it can definitely be us fooling ourselves into hearing signal that is not there. The human hearing system is the most developed and workable device known to man when it comes to pulling signal out of noise floors....which is why on Billion $++ submarines the device interpreting the sonar system's data...... is still a human being.

You add in the digital manipulation issues.... and you've got a sure-fire recipe for running in circles.... freaking out about about Satan.

Thus...... analog tape ONLY. Take the signal..., record it on an analog deck, run the tape in reverse. That is the ONLY acceptable method. It adds noting and takes nothing away.

I'm neither for or against the whole subject. I'm off somewhere, busy day ,and I may revisit this with some interesting dimensional ruminations, regarding crossing dimensions and reality function in this 'space' we call linear time and 3-d worlds.

Fredkc
29th October 2010, 17:43
nose characteristicsOlfactory parameters notwithstanding... I think something smells funny, here.
Fred

Carmody
29th October 2010, 17:54
Hah hah! i fixed my post...

Samson
29th October 2010, 20:13
http://api.ning.com/files/hksmwx0MYngsXDjCAiBpk5aHBU2RKRAWHbFfBqnz1TcDR6OvAlQWduejWFk3qVYvvDhyi21SkfPHd4ybtuBdXPlHgPVwra5s/twaggies3.jpg

Samson
29th October 2010, 20:23
cannot edit for unknown reasons but it is a funny picture in my previous post. its yes we can! from factory workers at a cannery

Ross
29th October 2010, 20:46
"Yes we can" reversed says: "nac ew sey" :p

jimmer
30th October 2010, 15:59
no matter how you say it, BHO is something other than what we thought he was.
true to this thread, Obama is the Great Deceiver.

Fredkc
30th October 2010, 16:10
Jimmer;
I gave it a damned good try.
I began telling people 6 months before the '08 election they were electing a carbon copy of Bush.

Nothing changed direction, it just got faster.

jimmer
31st October 2010, 14:37
Fredkc,
I should have said, "some" instead of "we."

I was in the Chicago area when BO began his ascent.
Many have seen him for what he is, a pure community agitator who is now way out of his league.
as for obama and bush being the same, I disagree.

bush came into office by the hair on his chinny chin chin and began by appeasing the left, attempting
to work with them and got his *ss handed to him. then we were attacked. both the republicans and
democrat had him over a big spending porkulus barrel to fund the military strategy over the rest of his tenure.
obama was carried into office to fix things. his most radical administration attacked the
problem to appease their own self interests. now, he's on the precipice of destruction by his own hands.

bush v. obama. quite different.

Carmody
31st October 2010, 15:16
Methinks you have a misunderstanding the world of federal politics in the USA.

You can't get into office unless you are a totally owned and inside man. At that point, everything you say or do is controlled and dictated (to the very large extent) by others. One move as a self-controlled peon, in a serious way, is a recipe for removal. Any country which has banking concerns at the helm of the economy, is run this way. Democracy as a sheen or cover system for the gullible public to look at. Anything that makes the people work (dance to a tune, in the desired direction) in some fashion. Like the Freemasons, the system can be and is a cover for that which sits at the top.

To the larger extent, any other opinion or imagined reality, by the man on the street --is a fantasy. This has been the sort of reality of politics in so called 'open' societies, for 100's of years. This same situation, for the most part, goes well into the dictatorships: the kings, the emperors, etc..in many of those cases, for millennia.

Understand that it has to 'look right' (correct) to the untrained and always looking public monkey eye, in the same way as most Freemasons need to think their organization is a good thing for mankind, overall. It is a carefully orchestrated cover system..that once in place, due to the human deepset emotional core keeping it on an even keel..once set into place, like a gyroscope, the system keeps itself pretty well into decent working order and shape. Thus, the nasty reality can operate within it, unseen by most.

If this seems crazy, many of the public cannot even tell if their partner, girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever, loves them or not, or is 'for real' or not.

Now imagine that projected mental reality we all tend to have, projected onto something we have far, far, far less familiarity and connection with....and it should be then..screamingly, boldly, like a lighting strike---clear as the summer noon sun..that there is an underlying system of manipulation.

A system of manipulation and lies and hidden truths that runs deep within the width and depth of the political, corporate, religious, military, and monetary systems.

As an example, the entire film industry is based on this aspect of human nature.

Lost Soul
31st October 2010, 17:44
What a hoot!:eek: