PDA

View Full Version : Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear

eaglespirit
6th October 2014, 02:21
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=885301&viewfull=1#post885301

eaglespirit
6th October 2014, 02:58
just talked to a friend..this is NOW
Talk to the Angels about what I just posted, please...
I am sending You energy right now through the computer and heavens
You do not have to mess around with 3d stuff...I am healing people by touching and hugging them and shaking their hands and, and, and and and ...its gone ballistic in front of me

eaglespirit
6th October 2014, 03:24
https://www.facebook.com/eagle.spirit.507

eaglespirit
6th October 2014, 03:44
The Trilogy

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=3000

eaglespirit
6th October 2014, 08:35
Simply help one another right in front of one another like there is no tomorrow...and know that each of You, when acting entirely selflessly and humbly and fearlessly(as You know it) changes it ALL in a Heartbeat, after Heartbeat, after Loving Heartbeat. All else is all else, All else is all else, All else is all else.

BE Above All Else Now !

I Love You All from All My Own Heart !

Sunny-side-up
6th October 2014, 10:18
Love You eaglespirit

BE Above All Else Now !
BE Above All Else Now !
BE Above All Else Now !

Love, Peace, Health and Big Hugs to you and all!

Alan

ulli
6th October 2014, 10:22
Thanks, eaglespirit, for being such an inspiration.
You really, really GOT IT, haven't you?

Soaring along with you....

Sstarss
6th October 2014, 12:39
Eaglespirit.....beautiful,beautiful....

RunningDeer
6th October 2014, 14:12
With You, Eagle.
Love,
Paula

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Animals/Eagles_with_You2_zps6e38ca17.jpg

Ernie Nemeth
6th October 2014, 19:04
Perfectly clear!

Ascension
6th October 2014, 19:38
Wow, just felt a powerful influx of positive energy after simply reading your post. Incredible. Thank you!

eaglespirit
8th October 2014, 09:45
Good Morning ! ...more out in the open
This is THE 'uh oh', 'here it comes' from Me.
I removed a post here that spoke of Spiritual Trilogies...Trilogy of the Highest Kinds and much, much more have taken full hold on Mother Earth. I shall Transmit, Transmute and Transcend an Energy of the Highest Known Kind, that I am 'feeling' consistently, with this talk..and those of You that can feel this can feel this and those of You that usually cannot feel this can feel this now...from a typed computer note.

Those of You here at Project Avalon that know me know my story of a gift of very Personal Spiritual Elevation in January, 2007. If You do not it can be found at Here and Now and on 'facebook',..I am Eagle Spirit there....and also on the old site of Noble Realms(DanB) and the newer site of Noble Dreams(11eagle11).

The account on Facebook was primarily used to stay in touch with the Good Friends I made in the jungle of Peru in 2010. I was prompted, this year, to put much of My Story there My Way for I have not written any books for I was not prompted to do so and have been busy simply listening 'fervently' to Promptings and Acting upon Them since 2007. To be very honest, A Story of a Trilogy could have been written in three novels. The Holy Trinity involved in most all I have been doing actively.

I am currently living in a home at the Heart Center of the Wampanoag, Native American, "Land of the First Light".
There is a Pillar of Light emanating from this area...that Light is now linked and connected to ALL of the Pillar of Lights around Mother Earth, now One Flowing Higher Living Beauty as never before in Our Existence.

Last night at 3 a.m. I was taken on a ride of an 'extremely intense' Spiritual Energy, even New to Me. From bed to waking and walking, 3 hours of Journey, a very active and unimaginable and fluidly intense Lucid Dream, if You Will, from light sleep to fully awake and walking outside barefoot in this special place, to the oceanfront and other areas right here where I Live.
I was given and shown the Lowest Low and then tapped into an 'active' Highest High I have ever experienced...moreso than experiences from Meditating and Spiritual Therapist Connections and Sungazing and Ayahuasca Journeys and My Very Special San Pedro Journeys and all Others I experienced these past 7 2/3 years.

I have been shown this is occurring in, on and of ALL aspects of Our Lives on the 'lower road'...We are at the Major Turning Point now, looking at and doing something radical about ALL of the deceitful addictions of societal day to day Life...hiddenly(and not so) thrust upon Us, especially the last couple of Generations here on Mother Earth.
These have been directly sustaining matters that hurt People...and what Hunger to Wars ultimately do consistently.

Unity, Recovery and Service is upon Us in a New, Higher and Direct Way concerning Life and Changes in Higher Acceleraton as never before Here on Mother Earth.

Bill W. :
“Above us floats a banner on which is inscribed the new symbol for A.A., a circle enclosing a triangle. The circle stands for the whole world of A.A., and the triangle stands for A.A.’s Three Legacies of Recovery, Unity, and Service. Within our wonderful new world, we have found freedom from our fatal obsession. That we have chose this particular symbol is perhaps no accident. The priests and seers of antiquity regarded the circle enclosing the triangle as a means of warding off the spirits of evil, and A.A.’s circle and triangle of Recovery, Unity, and Service has certainly meant all of that to us and much more.”

http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/frequently-asked-questions-about-aa-history

Upon Us,
“Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. ”the 4th Step of the Twelve Steps of Recovery, has taken on and in and of a New Life Energy Worldwide to 'cleanse' the "lower road" and place Us firmly upon the "Higher Road", of Native American Indian Lore...that Simple and Profound.

Unity, Recovery, Service, One by One by One, Together, of the Highest Holy Spirited Energy now!

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

Love, Love, Love,
Dan the Eagle Man

eaglespirit
9th October 2014, 01:29
...sharing and re-capping with my Good Friend(directly involved in these happenings) here at my new residence in the Heart of Wampanoag(and Others then and now) Sacred Energy...

I am in the midst of feeling a dream has turned into my reality or my reality into a dream, for when I go over things that have been happening intensely lately, the current month and a half or so, the meetings of New People directly involved in my Dreamwalking and Sharing, what is coming from the Spiritual Ether for each new Person and from Them for Me is literally blowing my mind and heart...and that takes alot after my experiences of intensity on my journey.

eaglespirit
11th October 2014, 10:22
Mother Earth
The Sphere Upon Our Shoulders
See Her In Rebirth Glory and Beauty
Your Mind's Higher Eye, from YOUR Bountiful Heart
http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/protect-our-mother-earth-by-lhianne1-300x289.png
http://wakeup-world.com/2014/02/12/integrative-spirituality/

When joy and fulfillment are found from pain and despair – the latter experientially correlate with the depths of our bodies as the locus for the disintegration-integration process – it is our bodies that bear this light, because we first embraced and allowed ourselves to be acted on by the dark’s difficulty. The result, then, is to feel light as deeply as we felt our darkness, through the very channels that caused us so much pain. This can also be described as the union of Yin and Yang, which in perennial wisdom represents wholeness, integration, and sustainability.

eaglespirit
13th October 2014, 02:29
The Love a Mother Has for Her Own Children IS the Most Powerful Love on the Planet.

As Mother Earth continually steps into Her New Own and WE Consciously BEcome more Aware of the Higher Vibrational Changes

This Mother's Love will simply BE the driving and steering Energy in All We Do.

Listen and Share and Act in this Unconditional Realm that Is Now Here!

An Individually Spiritually Driven Unison That Is Becoming Fully Felt and Understood By Others By Our Actions in the Now!

Bring It On! Pass It On! Your Own Loving Way!

http://sherinata.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/earth-heart.jpg

The Love a Mother Has for Her Own Children IS the Most Powerful Love on the Planet !

eaglespirit
19th October 2014, 11:28
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=890578&viewfull=1#post890578

Rick Simpson

RSO and stage 4 pancreatic cancer

eaglespirit
28th October 2014, 10:24
Hmmm...
find it rather interesting that I was brought back to this 'Here and Now' page and posts of 2013 through Araucaria's and Agape's and Ulli's and Other's I Love, and, and ...muses and sharings.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=773292&viewfull=1#post773292

I was in transit at the time from my seizure accident(s) and missed a bit of this window of sharing but it is rather quite interesting that my current forthright exposure of 'the time is now' matters that include, first and foremost, that the world is smack dab in the middle of a 4th step inventory as the most important and integral part of the 12 steps of recovery which is 'here and now' a Gaia phenomena of epic proportion, taking place and taking hold for a turbo-catalyst into our new way of Higher Being to bring this place to its True Upward Mobility ...place in the Higher Cosmos of Spirit..Love You All.
Onward and Upward and Beyond Beyond : )

Love the Confirmations ALL Around and Around and Around...
Energizing the Vortex of Loving Changes!!!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76388-In-Response-to-Araucaria--&p=894148&viewfull=1#post894148

eaglespirit
28th October 2014, 11:26
http://www.ascentofhumanity.com/chapter8-6.php

The Tower totters and sways. Once proudly leading the vanguard in a glorious conquest of nature, science and technology—and the whole regime of management and control—are now consumed in an ever more-desperate attempt to simply hold things together. Having cut ourselves off from nature, from wholeness, and therefore from health, we try frantically to manage the consequences with one technological fix after another. Like an addict trying to hold his life together, we shift debts, create rationalizations, and generate long-term consequences to solve short-term problems, pretending all the while that everything is under control. "Science will find the solution," we think, as we manage problems by putting them off until a future day of reckoning.

Like the addict's increasingly unmanageable life, such an effort is destined eventually to collapse completely, bringing us face to face with the realization that we can only recover, only heal, by relinquishing the entire mindset of control implicit in existing systems of technology, science, medicine, money, property, and education. At that point we will be open to the healing power of nature, the wild, the inherent purposefulness of the universe, the beneficence and fecundity of something beyond rational understanding and control. Something greater than our selves as we have conceived them.

On one level, this means modeling our industrial, social, educational, and economic processes after those of nature, replacing the metaphor of the machine or computer with that of the ecosystem, where there is no such thing as waste that is not also food, no place that is external, where there is no centralized organization, where each part is dependent on all the others, where the most successful are those who best fulfill their function in meeting the needs of the whole.

More than that, nature can also bestow upon us a model of creativity that does not entail the reduction of life and world. I have long felt that the disappointments of the environmental movement stem from its failure to articulate anything more positive than "sustainability". The creative gifts of humanity, culture and technology, having enabled us to destroy so much, are understandably seen as an arrant scourge that must be reined in. "Can the gift be separated from the curse?" I asked in the Introduction. Does the salvation of humanity lie in the denial of the very essence of our species? My heart says no, but for a long time I could see no other option. Now, finally, I can envision a more-than-sustainable future that accommodates the exuberant expression of the gifts that make us human. Like the indigenous artist who understood his work to be the revealing of the form already contained within the carving block, we can see ourselves collectively as an agent of nature's continuing self-revelation. We will no longer impose, but discover and reveal. To get back to nature doesn't mean passivity, to desist in the effort of creativity. We are creative beings, made "in the image", it is said, of the Creator, part of Nature which is nothing less than Creativity itself. No longer need we see nature as the passive and inert substrate of an external creator's art, nor as the empty, arbitrary result of random interactions of forces. Reflecting upon nature as it really is—endlessly creative of new forms and systems of beauty—we will understand that our highest purpose is to actualize unmanifest realms of beauty too. Indeed we have been doing this for millennia already. In addition to ruin, technology has afforded us new modes of creative expression that would have been unimaginable just a few centuries ago. The difference is that soon it will become our conscious collective purpose. The forces that today pressure us to "sell out" will disappear along with the illusion of separateness that gives them rise. In their place, new forces of the civilization of Reunion will arise which will reward wholeness, beauty, sustainability, discovery, and art. Freed from the anxiety inherent in the manage-and-control mentality, we will also be free to create beauty rather than to sacrifice it to the apparent necessity of survival.

http://www.ascentofhumanity.com/text.php

eaglespirit
30th October 2014, 08:51
The 12 Steps of Recovery
...put forth in basic truth for each of us to willfully personally bring to life in our lives to change the world, today...one by one by one, together!

1 ) I Can't
2 ) Spirit and I Can
3 ) Let Spirit
4 ) Look Within
5 ) Admit Wrongs
7 ) Ready Self for Change
8 ) Seek Spirit's Help
9 ) Become Willing and Able
10 ) Daily Inventory
11 ) Pray and Meditate
12 ) Give It Away(ultimate energizer)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76477-Heightened-Security-Level&p=895024&viewfull=1#post895024

eaglespirit
6th November 2014, 11:54
This Morning's I Ching...
Making It PERFECTLY Clear!!! : ) : ) : )
Carry On Torch Bearers Light Dispersers !!!
The answer to your question, "It IS Here...WE ARE IT HAPPENING !?!" is:

59. Huan - Dispersion [Dissolution]

-----
----- above Sun The Gentle, Wind
-- --
-- --
----- below K'an The Abysmal, Water
-- --

The Judgement

Dispersion. Success.
The king approaches his temple.
It furthers one to cross the great water.
Perseverance furthers.

The Image

The wind drives over the water:
The image of Dispersion.
Thus the kings of old sacrificed to the Lord
And built temples.

Changing Lines

Changing yin at the bottom means:
He brings help with the strength of a horse.
Good fortune.

Changing yang in the second place means:
At the dissolution
He hurries to that which supports him.
Remorse disappears.

Changing yin in the third place means:
He dissolves his self. No remorse.

Changing yin in the fourth place means:
He dissolves his bond with his group.
Supreme good fortune.
Dispersion leads in turn to accumulation.
This is something that ordinary men do not think of.

Changing yang in the fifth place means:
His loud cries are as dissolving as sweat.
Dissolution. A king abides without blame.

Changing yang at the top means:
He dissolves his blood.
Departing, keeping at a distance, going out,
Is without blame.

eaglespirit
6th November 2014, 20:17
Let It Be Known Now, Far and Wide,
Thank You David...WE Love You : )

Extradimensionals / extraterrestrials / spacecraft / ayahuaska / out of body / astral travel / dreams
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76744-Extradimensionals-extraterrestrials-spacecraft-ayahuaska-out-of-body-astral-travel-dreams&p=898106&viewfull=1#post898106

Love You David,
Thank You for Sharing Openly, Beautiful!!!

Our Occurrences of Higher Ways and Means are about to BE-Come the Norm...We'll be talking : )
http://www.ocds.info/holyspirit.jpg

eaglespirit
23rd November 2014, 12:41
http://phoenixtears.ca/make-the-medicine/

eaglespirit
30th December 2014, 14:41
Higher Spiritual EXPANSION...Now In Turbo-Mode...ALL Inclusive!!!

It IS Everywhere...The hard and diligent work IS being done personally persistently in the here and now, and has been done, quietly and otherwise by enough Selfless Souls to EXPAND the Energy Now 'touching and enhancing' ALL Life with any hint of an open receptacle!

Stay Tuned... ramping up, up, up!

Energy Points in Unison...We have never experienced the likes of this Spirit 'turbo' here on Mother Earth!

One of Many Expanding Expansion Connections All Around this Beautiful Planet, Now Connecting More Powerfully Than Ever...including each and every One of Us, the human conduits, the human stonehenges...
Bucegi Mountains, Romania
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Sarmizegetusa_temples.jpg

The Resurrection/Ascension Expansion IS here, now...whatever You personally want to call it and simply willfully experience it...just choose to experience it actively every moment You may, and give it away, that's all for ALL!!!
...im(very higher)ho!!!

Innocent Warrior
30th December 2014, 15:04
Wow, just felt a powerful influx of positive energy after simply reading your post. Incredible. Thank you!

Same! It's nuts, it feels like it's dancing around me. I so want to be you right now, eaglespirit. Utterly infectious!

eaglespirit
30th December 2014, 15:32

Same! It's nuts, it feels like it's dancing around me. I so want to be you right now, eaglespirit. Utterly infectious!

HeHeHe!!!
You ARE me, right now, Innocent Warrior...
WE Are ALL the Me's and You's and Us's...
Make it so!!!
Take Someone's Hand that is in need and open to it and FEEL It Happening From YOU with All Your Heart : )
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BE Healin' Higher Happy Hippies : )
ALL Together Now!!!

You are me and we are we and them and us and well, ummmmm,
WE Are ALL Together!!!
In Unconditional Healing Love In Real Time Active Action!!!

Deega
30th December 2014, 21:05
Eaglespirit, "It's clear", you have a definite determination to give, to enlighten, to share!, great of you!, thanks!, it was interesting to read you, it sure did touched the soul of many (I included)!, keep it coming!

eaglespirit
31st December 2014, 15:49
---The Rick Simpson Process of Producing Medicinal Multi-Healing Cannabis Oil---
From Indica Feminine Marijuana Plants

http://phoenixtears.ca/make-the-medicine/

eaglespirit
1st January 2015, 13:31
Oh, and bye the bye...

The Higher Spiritual Portal We happen to call the Sun IS 'more Majestically Potent' than ever as 2015 unfolds in all of its Glory!

Enjoy those early clear sunrises and late sunsets in personal direct meditation 'grounding' lovingly barefoot on Mother Earth whenever able!

http://publicphoto.org/pics/2012/06/28/Barefoot-Sole-of-Foot-Woman_Beach-Sunrise__39127-480x320.jpg

eaglespirit
8th January 2015, 13:08
...and again, to the loving choir
The higher energies for us to connect to our super-human abilities is increasing and opening wider on and around mother earth daily now.
All we have to do is actively, upon intuit prompting, share our own personal heartfelt message and gift to our close family and friends and new acquaintances that we connect with through intention and happenstance. This will simply help create new energy all around and around as this upward spiral dances with more beauty and selfless potency.

eaglespirit
11th January 2015, 14:21
Oh my oh my oh glorious my(us) : )
OUR Higher Power IS BEcoming More Illuminated every new moment in the now, now....Keep Up, Up, Up the Good Works : )
One by One by One, Together.
I Love and Honor and am ever so Grateful to ALL of You stepping up and into ALL that IS and CAN BE : )....
by selfless action upon selfless action upon selfless action!!!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

eaglespirit
13th January 2015, 06:39
Through personal conscious loving direct intention spiritually empower the earnest and honest government insiders and reveal it ALL to simultaneously bring forth ALL the hidden pieces that will help create abundance everywhere now!

eaglespirit
18th January 2015, 14:38
2015, Worldwide Transformation Time

2007 Spirit and self-inflicted 'crash course' in matters that many People may be ready to hear point blank...
more and more People have now willfully adjusted Their Hearts and Outlook and Actions, bringing it on...kudos......

- We do not die...my son showed himself immortal to me a few years after passing on

- We can correct all wrongs,,,by embracing the right of it for goodness sake

- We are conduits...of higher spiritual energy the likes of which brought astonishment and enlightenment on an ancient holy hill

- We are powerful...in the most glorious and direct of ways once the spiritual intent is earnest and pure and selfless

- We are one and the same...but different, respect and awareness upgrade enhances all our relationships

- We must work...on a higher scale that bestows a new learning and joy and energy

- We must be humble...in a shining, grateful, spiritually-selfless way of fortitude

- We are light years ahead...choosing to be here to balance it all once and for all

- We are nature...and the cosmos, at the same time, music ensues from the grounding, up

- We are encyclopedias...the real knowledge and truths are within and must be shared freely when acquired and prompted

- We are star beings...shining our uniquenesses

- We have higher responsibilities...to disengage from the false matrix and embark on free living and metamorphosize our surroundings

- We are guided...and angelically protected in more ways than can be named, simply show it and live it

- Enjoy ourselves...but be creation and grasp and unfold the newness emerging for our children and their children, now

...and on and on and on!

I Love You All !

https://reachingforsoul.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/earth-111.jpg

eaglespirit
21st January 2015, 12:03
And suppose the good hearted, hard working, honesty driven people of the world were to know the real facts of the functioning of our system and that each end every one of us have unknowingly been used as the real energy that drives all of the unreal day to day doings we have been bound to by default at birth.

Suppose I were to tell You that I know diligent people personally that have gotten the ten copies of their social security card working a paper trail for 3 years that have different id numbers on the back of which each is its own separate bond or security held and registered at the clearing house in new york and listed on fidelity.

You and I deposit $100 dollars in a bank and it magically becomes $1000 of which $900 of fake fiat dollars are put into the bank's own account to market as loan worthy money...and this all derives itself from abusing us and the 10 copy social security card fraud. This being just one matter of many in the clandestine system we live according to and give our labor to.

Many react, "so what?...what can I do about it?...I don't have time to think along those lines or do anything to change it"
Time to do something besides just knowing because this system is being uprooted and there will be evident changes occurring helping to correct this fiat madness that actually keeps wars and hunger alive and hidden free energy resources from us and much more!

Many more good hearted, herd working, honesty driven people of the world now know and are now doing what they may to right it all.
Thank You for anything done in your own ways that will change everything for our children and their children and children's children!

Kudos!

eaglespirit
23rd January 2015, 04:09
Be Your Own B.O.S.S.

So, here We are riding on this Beautiful Omnipresent Spritual Spaceship through the most glorifying path of the universe now...and what do we do? Listen to some petty paupers that got on board Mother Earth a long, long time ago after we were already here and made a mess of things and multi-manipulated Us because they could not handle Unconditional Love and everything it entails and brings forth. They had tricks up their sleeves and used them all, times up, Way Up!

We are finally fully understanding that Being Of Spiritual Service first and foremost gets them all in a tizzy and makes all they have done to weaken Love and strengthen fear useless and powerless...Betting On Selfless Sentiment in real time action in front of Us makes the games of chance and all lesser leisures and lesser doings they created to keep Us preoccupied and entertained and looking down on one another of no matter anymore. Bettering Our Sentient Souls puts them in an 'all bets are off' place of non-influence and non-intrusiveness by default.

As We travel on Mother Earth, Becoming Our Spiritual Superstars, the way out of all this trickery of day to day society is in and up and beyond beyond, now. This ever abundant limitless supplier of everything we need right here from Nature and Source without 'coercive commerce' is coming back alive in all of its glory as never before.

Beings Of Super Spirit is what We are, truly...and bringing that truth forth is simple and powerful...the truth is setting Us free of it all. Our knowing and expressing of same, being our own bosses without fear, is placing our spaceship, Mother Earth, into and onto a spiritual warp speed that light speed cannot even touch !

Love, Love, Love !!!

Calz
23rd January 2015, 05:55
Thank you as always Dan for what you have brought to the forum and humanity at large.

Any idea when all these good things will trickle down to 3d???

Still looking rather ugly for us common folk ...

http://www.authorsandspeakersnetwork.com/gifs/liquidpresence.jpg

eaglespirit
24th January 2015, 12:34
http://api.ning.com/files/2DLW6vltdjTcN3zAX8CX5mJGCC5l71vI97RcQvuptoInBsRrCB usiWsazIqPEjBpcZG8uv4Xd-lkKy6hm7BSiHJHvFWk37WP/DigitalGalactivationGaia.jpg

...a snippet from prep talk : )

"And you'll feel things there, we mean really feel things, with body and mind and heart, confusion and clarity and hurt and pain and joy and exhilaration, extreme tears and laughter at times. We don't experience it at all like that here so it will all seem new to you again...you've been there quite a few times already and expressed a want and need to be there again now, especially now...big changes, alot going on! You still wanna go?"

'...yes'

"You will look into alot of matters most people don't and you will be shown things a bit ahead of the curve of the upward spiral and you will be prompted to share all of this and many will not be fully ready to hear it at first and you will be slightly shunned, and, well, discouraged. Most people don't think they can save the world when you are shown that they actually can...a simple process of expressing a higher sovereignty in their day to day doings, a simple and powerful process of sending healing and love and balancing thoughts and intentions one on one and in like-hearted groups together changes everything around the world. Many won't believe it or hear it at first, you still want to be there?"

'...yes'

"The conditioning of falsities will be at its strongest, it will have become like addictions, the stage has been so cleverly set for so long a time...many won't want to or know how to let go of it all even though the upward spiral is pulling them onward and closer to feeling and inner-knowing of what they really are and are capable of and...."

'...ya, yaaa, ok,ok...just send me again, I won't remember anything anyway,
I'll take the chance, send me please!'

eaglespirit
25th January 2015, 11:45
Do YOU know who You are ?!
You have no idea until You begin to express it fully to and with whatever holy higher degree You intuitively wish, and I ain't just whistlin' Dixie either!
I mean, really, truly...that's why You're here, silly!
The time and place is here and now...when Humility and Gratitude and Inner Knowing are thrown in there with Spirit 'consciously co-piloting' Your Own Persistent Insistent Healing and Balancing Intentions and Actions...the Stars are the height of Limitlessness.
Change the World, You Bet....You Better, You Better, You Bet : )

....and just a note again of rather strong and direct suggestion,
Make use of this computer as a 'gateway' for Your Own Selfless Healing Heartbeats...send it through this 'electronic' thing again and again and again and 'feel' the Higher Transformation Happening from Your very own and by Your very own and through Your very own 'loving' fingertips! : ) : ) : )
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

See Them, Feel Them, Touch Them, Heal Them : )
http://www.mariaghernandez.com/storage/keyboard%20with%20fingers.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV ERSION=1420309369551

eaglespirit
29th January 2015, 12:44
Unconditional Giving Has Become The Way of Living...Worldwide Now!

The Appearance and Abundance of New Higher Horizons ARE Being Received, Here, Now : )

http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/3d_landscape/1600x1200/MoodflowWalkingwithOrion.jpg

eaglespirit
2nd February 2015, 13:33
Interacting with Nature.
Personally, full-time in real time, now,
physically and/or consciously and/or spiritually and/or with loving imaginative intent elevates every living changing thing to the new moment
that is changing every new moment to a higher extension of love that 'creates' balance in a relentless 'giving' higher propulsion beyond comprehension...
BE Nature, ground barefoot to Mother Earth and grasp the Higher Heavens, physically and imaginatively and spiritually in every living loving moment
in all doings and hang on for an ever nourished acceleration ride of everlasting awe, right here and now in this very moment...
all else of conditioned hindrance dissolves into the ether, believe it, live it, know it, BE IT Now !!!
Loving Creation!
http://serenityasu.com/wp-content/uploads/natural-beauty.jpg

eaglespirit
3rd February 2015, 20:32
http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/3490847/preview/stock-footage-little-girl-in-a-field-of-blossoming-daisies-among-blossoming-daisies.jpg

The smothering weeds of "falsities" are being dug up by the very roots and fully exposed...

The TRUTH Is Blossoming In ALL Of Its Beautiful Glory Now, Everywhere!!!

Love and Gratitude to ALL of You, Living It !!

eaglespirit
4th February 2015, 13:37
http://helpingourownpeople.org/?getfile=83

Unconditional Giving IS The Way of Living, Forever, Now !

The Gift Enacted by You, in Front of You, Changes the World, Instantly Forever, Now !

Any Personal Loving Way IS The Way !

You Are The Vortex Expansion, Here and Now !

eaglespirit
5th February 2015, 06:19
Miracles, Miracles, Miracles and more Miracles !
...expect them, allow them and help make them happen now as no other glorious time!
Read my facebook Eagle Spirit pages some time, this is my simple book of life...all of what I have shared I have lived and has occurred to one degree or another and has touched my life in some profound ways...
I have experienced these miracles and am gathering more daily. I have to give them away!
We can literally change the world in a heartbeat now...our own loving giving heartbeats!
I've touched it and lived it and so can anyone. now, now, now!

Stop the war machine
Stop the hunger manipulation
Stop the constant media lies and distortions
Stop the worldwide propaganda
Stop the ugly legal world penetration
Stop the workaday world madness
Stop the deceitful momentum of crime at all levels
Stop the false stage acting political world
Stop the theft of the commerce world
Stop the false bills we pay
Stop eating most of the grocery store foods
Stop taking most of the medicines made
Stop the religious distortions
Stop the education distortions
Stop the energy consumption lies
Stop the fuel burning cars and all that goes with it
Stop the big lies of who we are and what we are and where we came from and where we're going
Stop hurting yourself

Start loving yourself more
Start getting out in nature more
Start meditating more
Start guiding the children and teens more
Start believing in you more
Start doing what you love more
Start talking to the elderly more
Start helping anyone you can more
Start listening to YOU more...and going with it

Love, Love, Love !!!
http://www.masterschannel.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/Quotes_main_image/lovemyself4-10.jpg

Sunny-side-up
5th February 2015, 13:30
Miracles, Miracles, Miracles and more Miracles !
...expect them, allow them and help make them happen now as no other glorious time!
Read my facebook Eagle Spirit pages some time, this is my simple book of life...all of what I have shared I have lived and has occurred to one degree or another and has touched my life in some profound ways...
I have experienced these miracles and am gathering more daily. I have to give them away!
We can literally change the world in a heartbeat now...our own loving giving heartbeats!
I've touched it and lived it and so can anyone. now, now, now!

Stop the war machine
Stop the hunger manipulation
Stop the constant media lies and distortions
Stop the worldwide propaganda
Stop the ugly legal world penetration
Stop the workaday world madness
Stop the deceitful momentum of crime at all levels
Stop the false stage acting political world
Stop the theft of the commerce world
Stop the false bills we pay
Stop eating most of the grocery store foods
Stop taking most of the medicines made
Stop the religious distortions
Stop the education distortions
Stop the energy consumption lies
Stop the fuel burning cars and all that goes with it
Stop the big lies of who we are and what we are and where we came from and where we're going
Stop hurting yourself

Start loving yourself more
Start getting out in nature more
Start meditating more
Start guiding the children and teens more
Start believing in you more
Start doing what you love more
Start talking to the elderly more
Start helping anyone you can more
Start listening to YOU more...and going with it

Love, Love, Love !!!
http://www.masterschannel.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/Quotes_main_image/lovemyself4-10.jpg

A loving and thanful DUMP:peace:

eaglespirit
5th February 2015, 22:42
Bump, Hump, Dump...all the same to me in this 3d place, Sunny-side-up : ) HeHeHe !

Onward and Upward and Beyond Beyond in Abundance and Re-alignment to the Stars!!!

eaglespirit
6th February 2015, 13:51
2015...the quiet "full-timers" have reached the numbers needed and connect 'energetically' as one and go into overtime and overdrive and overcome the suppression...
http://seattlepockets.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/love-healing.jpg
------
On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground.

An inner revolution is taking place

and certain individuals are being called to a higher light.

It is a silent revolution.

>From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global Operation, a Spiritual Conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You wont see us on the T.V.

You wont read about us in the newspaper.

You wont hear about us on the radio.

We don’t seek any glory.

We don’t wear any uniform.

We come in all shapes and sizes, colours and styles.

Most of us work anonymously.

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world; in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice.

We go undercover.

We remain behind the scenes.

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit but simply that the work gets done.

Occasionally we spot each other in the street..

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way!

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs but behind the store front and at night is where the real work takes a place.

Some call us the Conscious Army.

We are slowly creating a New World

with the power of our minds and hearts.

We follow our inner guidance with passion and joy.

Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence.

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking:

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~ Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness…

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents; Being the change we want to see in the world.

That is the motto that fills our hearts.

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place.

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the Oceans combined.

Our work is slow and meticulous,

like the formation of mountains.

It is not even visible at first glance

and yet with it, entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the centuries to come.

Love is the new ‘religion’ of the 21st century.

You don’t have to be a highly educated person or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it.

It comes from the intelligence of The Heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Marianne
6th February 2015, 15:07
Simply beautiful, Eaglespirit.
Thank You.

2015...the quiet "full-timers" have reached the numbers needed and connect 'energetically' as one and go into overtime and overdrive and overcome the suppression...
http://seattlepockets.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/love-healing.jpg
------
On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground.

An inner revolution is taking place

and certain individuals are being called to a higher light.

It is a silent revolution.

>From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global Operation, a Spiritual Conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You wont see us on the T.V.

You wont read about us in the newspaper.

You wont hear about us on the radio.

We don’t seek any glory.

We don’t wear any uniform.

We come in all shapes and sizes, colours and styles.

Most of us work anonymously.

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world; in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice.

We go undercover.

We remain behind the scenes.

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit but simply that the work gets done.

Occasionally we spot each other in the street..

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way!

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs but behind the store front and at night is where the real work takes a place.

Some call us the Conscious Army.

We are slowly creating a New World

with the power of our minds and hearts.

We follow our inner guidance with passion and joy.

Our orders come from from the Central Spiritual Intelligence.

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking:

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Movies ~ Kind words ~ Smiles ~ Meditation and prayer ~ Dance ~ Social activism ~ Websites Blogs ~ Random acts of kindness…

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents; Being the change we want to see in the world.

That is the motto that fills our hearts.

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place.

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the Oceans combined.

Our work is slow and meticulous,

like the formation of mountains.

It is not even visible at first glance

and yet with it, entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the centuries to come.

Love is the new ‘religion’ of the 21st century.

You don’t have to be a highly educated person or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it.

It comes from the intelligence of The Heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

eaglespirit
7th February 2015, 11:54
http://s.wallpaperhere.com/thumbnails/detail/20110701/SPIRIT-LIGHT-IN-SPACE.jpg

I need Your help now, Villagers...
Selfless Loving Attentions many of You already practice in a Unison Upgrade,
A Literal Loving Intense Upheaval:
Envisioning and Personally Imagining an 'upward vibration enhancement' of ALL
that We experience and embrace daily, moment to moment. Your very Own Adaptions and
Wishes flowing in the New Musical Symphony of Conscious Beauty and Purity on Mother Earth !!!

The roads becoming lightways we may travel as we want without upsetting any natural flow of Mother Earth, no asphalt pavement or concrete...just getting to our destinations by spiritual transit at any speed and enjoyment we wish.

The homes becoming living crystal energy we enjoy as we do that are there at a higher vibration, but do not, once again, interrupt any natural flow.

Balancing the out of balance worldwide territorial issues, once and for all, so that the wars that go on no longer have anywhere to go...but away from here.

Balancing the worldwide racial issues of all and any kind...so that we once again live an eye to eye honoring way in all we do.

Bringing science and spirit together as one beautiful living loving vibrating entity of energy.

Bringing commerce to a place of loving giving and sharing...everything.

Transforming all media to an honest and pure delivery of life enrichment.

Transforming education as a home and village schooling method of true personal involvement and enlightenment for our children.

Transforming health care as a home and village happening of natural caring and healing.

Transforming the sports world to an arena of physical exercise and enjoyment and personal intensity without any of the strings attached.

Becoming our own personal leadership through responsibility for our own selves and all order emanating from there.

Living a forever immortal moral energy in the very now, moment to moment.

Enjoying vacations and retreats as we now do with a simple higher flair of personal care.

Truly and intently helping the re-birth of Mother Earth, pure mountain mineral water for all, natural foods of the highest order for all.

Giving away our own talent to enhance the talents of all of those on our paths.

...and on and on and on with an ever increasing relationship with our very own highest Source, personally touching the very Giving Spirit of Growing Ongoing Life.

Love Love! Love!
Thank You and Kudos!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!

eaglespirit
7th February 2015, 14:49
Too synchronistic not to share here today...if You do not have alot of time,
15 minutes in and 20 minutes or so thereon.
Adam and Sacha:

J5UKitR0g6w

eaglespirit
8th February 2015, 21:09
HSGuGLzvd7Y

eaglespirit
9th February 2015, 05:09
Please excuse Loving Choir...gotta put it out in the open!

We are at the Higher Turning Point, Now!!!

Do Your Personal Work You Inherently KNOW You Need To Do, Please, For You and Everyone You Love Dearly!

We have all touched the darkness, some of us just as much as was needed in this lifetime because of many past lives here, and some others very deeply in this lifetime because it was this time around that is turning it all around. The more of Us that get on board and look at it squarely in the eye the more of Us that will get on board and look it squarely in the eye.

Simply and Firmly say "NO MORE!!!"

Away with it...Transform the Energy, Your Own Higher Energy...into an "in the now" phenomena of propulsion for Your Loving Heart and ALL of Mother Earth!

Many of the Writers and Artists and Musicians and Actors and Actresses and News Professionals and Sports Professionals and many of the Professional People You look to and up to in Your everyday lives are about to come forward with many hard Truths right before Our eyes...it is going to be spilled out on ALL the public venues soon!
They are going to step above and beyond the status quo...letting go of the stigma and every little and big thing that goes with it...including concern of Their careers!

Get ahead of the curve Personally...it will help Everyone through this!

Let's really start enjoying this place and rid it of all the controlling factions that continue to keep the darkness alive through fear and all that comes to life from that.

Getting On With Overcoming Our Own Fears(the real ones) Helps Create The New Loving Music Everywhere, Now!

http://www.loveinspiration.org.nz/uploads/4/2/0/3/42034379/1684701.png?361

Flash
9th February 2015, 20:41
To do the work you are talking about, we have to do the work in ourselves first and foremost, openly, with love for oneself, and decided assertive will to go forward in contagion of love and will of good for everyone.

Bumping

eaglespirit
10th February 2015, 10:24
OK Fellow Choir Folk Singers, Good Mornin' : )

Getting some more clarity to share as to the current rather strong vibrational upgrade, experiencing a much more actively integral aspect that seems to be much more present and closer to our atmosphere than previous thrusts of higher holistic spirit energy coming onto and into Mother Earth.

The recent prior happenings of mine that created a new intense surge of healing/connection energy felt in my one on one interactions and indirect/direct conscious group linking has an interesting enlightenment aspect not experienced quite this way. I feel and sense that somehow we help others free up their own lock and key spirit mechanisms to allow the opening of their own portals of new information and intuit and healings and more...whatever is personally 'a bit stuck from 3d living' in their own connections and workings that may need lubrication, in a sense, to free it all up for communication and enhancement flow. I have felt this happening in the moment time and again now with quiet exhilaration...well also, I have actually felt silent acknowledgement and seen the smiles created from this right there in front of me from others

Many gifted healers have done and currently do these things for others in many ways but now this energy is more readily available and with us all integrating with and connecting to and actually penetrating life and matter right here at ground level moreso than ever. All we have to do is 'notch up' the awareness and intent of passing it on in our every day meet ups and talks...once again a conscious selfless upgrade of conduit of spirit through intuit and feeling while communicating with others...it is stronger and purer than ever now. Helping others find the end of their spiritual plugs and connecting to the proper sockets in a very grounded and higher voltage sense (all 'cosmic-electric' puns intended : )...the higher plugs and sockets are right there within reach, we don't have to go on a search mission or find ladders and staging, not like we use to, anyhow, imho !

Keep On Keepin' On New Plateaus : ) : ) : )
http://jhaines6.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/1395369_665100963523531_1247229861_n-1.jpg
...by the bye, searching google images with queries like "spiritual cosmic plugs and sockets" helps put a higher spirit plug-in and twist on 'puter things too, methinks : )

eaglespirit
10th February 2015, 11:41
From 1 year there and then to here and now...something's happening here, now, now, now : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZCFd6sI00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBffztmJqU

Joining Sacha for this episode is Irene Gravenhorst Chief Justice of the Sovereign Squamish Government. She has successfully self litigated all her personal court matters and ‘abandoned’ all STATE CANADA government identification, leaving the Jesuit Freemason controlled tax and usury system as a sovereign, not a tax-slave!

Joining Sacha and Irene is Sovereign Traditional Leader Capilano, a historic survivor of indigenous genocide and now gatekeeper for the West of the Rockies protecting a portion of the Pacific coastline of the Sovereign Squamish Government (SSG) lands. Since 2007, he abandoned all de facto corporate government STATE CANADA identification to become a true sovereign example for his people, living on Mother Earth.

Sacha’s third guest is Murrumu Walubara Yidindji who renounced the Corporation known as ‘Australia’ and lives solely by tribal law. He walked away from his job, his possessions, his bank savings and a superannuation account built up over two decades. Giving up his citizenship, his passport and Medicare card he sent his driver’s licence back to the chief minister of the Australian Capital Territory, and now drives under Yidinji tribal law as a Sovereign ‘natural man’.
http://www.newearth.media/surviving-first-nations-genocide/

eaglespirit
10th February 2015, 22:28
We are at the Higher Turning Point, Now!!!

Do Your Personal Work You Inherently KNOW You Need To Do, Please, For You and Everyone You Love Dearly!

...Transform the Energy, Your Own Higher Energy...
into an "in the now" phenomena of propulsion for Your Loving Heart
and ALL of Mother Earth!

Get ahead of the curve Personally...it will help Everyone through this!

Getting On With Overcoming Our Own Fears
(the real ones) Helps Create The New Loving Music Everywhere, Now!

http://www.loveinspiration.org.nz/uploads/4/2/0/3/42034379/1684701.png?361

Synchronicity, Thank You Dawn : )

Now...You and You and You : )

1st Template Ceremony, Original Innocence
http://vimeo.com/37153242

eaglespirit
11th February 2015, 14:19
...felt it important to make my 'trilogy' connection known, in the open, as it were, now, now, now : )

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=931876&viewfull=1#post931876

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=931880&viewfull=1#post931880

.......editing to add a quick clarification prompt:

that "now, now, now" trilogy IS past, present and future...

this PA(Thank You Bill and All) site BEing the future in my rhythms I have been sharing
from 'personal download spirit promptings' : )

Love, Love, Love IS taking on a whole new meaning
in the very personal(IAM) Now, One by One by One, Together!!!

http://cosmology.com/images/11LightWormHole11.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh2ZRCy8xDS54EEkP-R7zcyVWkjUrRKrqvpPxWFiQ9om1dXfrvLg

...and the title to this thread means YOU "making it perfectly clear now",
willingly and actively and I Love You All : )

eaglespirit
12th February 2015, 13:27
It IS Time, Now, To Bend Space, Personally ...each of YOU have it in You : )

Sacred Geometry / Studying the Geometry

The Science of Transcendence

We have become aware, through alternative healing methods, of our electromagnetic energy fields and the importance of our neurobiology and biochemistry. Through this and the discoveries made in the area of genetics, we are becoming aware that there is a science to spirituality and that our chemistry affects our consciousness. Taking this further, we are now making the connection between the mutant state of our DNA and the global insanities of war, genocide and endless Human suffering.

As Humanity awakens to a new body-awareness we are driven to gain mastery over our own inner workings and to discover how we interact with and co-create the reality in which we find ourselves. Instead of searching for the out-of-body experience in order to realize our spiritual identity, we are beginning to understand that our physical being is the manifestation of that identity and to realize that the physical vehicles we embody will allow us to transcend this fear-based reality and create, through the resurrection of our full Human potential, a new paradigm - a golden age.

Our communion with sacred geometry is a fundamental aspect of our
evolutionary awakening.

Embedded in the Human matrix - written in the sacred geometric language of light and out of reach of any form of manipulation – is the Soul Covenant that is our original blueprint. The primary infrastructure of all existence is light…
all is light… all is geometry.

As we interact with sacred geometric forms, we are communing with the higher creation frequencies that resonate with our original blueprint, as it existed prior to the genetic modification of Human DNA.

One of the most important discoveries of the new quantum physics is the holographic nature of the universe. Each Human is a fractal aspect of this universal holography. The geometric language of light that forms the underlying matrix of this hologram is the alphabet of the new paradigm.

Due to its genetic modification, the present manifestation of the Human race is not representing the full potency of that hologram. However, the blueprint for the immortal template still exists within the Soul Covenant embedded in the Human matrix.

http://thetemplateorg.com/geometry.html

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/centralgalacticcoreclosur8-1.jpg

eaglespirit
14th February 2015, 19:21
Suggestive read for those of You doing the personal work and newly looking into the Template and so on...

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/news-shift-timelines/2563-transfiguration

eaglespirit
15th February 2015, 12:24
Beautiful dream last night of heart to heart third eye to third eye loving telekinesis communication communion enhancement around and around Mother Earth!
https://i0.wp.com/www.in5d.com/images/chakra-trvl-2.jpg
The falling snowflakes out my window this morn' lit-up like fluorescent dancing petals from the stars!
http://assets.inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2013/12/snowflake7.jpg

eaglespirit
17th February 2015, 06:32
Powerful Testimony...The Template, C7:

This is a letter we received following the Seventh Ceremony

In a quiet moment please consider these words coming from an awakened heart. And if the opportunity arises please pass them on to Juliet and Jiva for me. I believe that not even they may not fully realise what they have done with C7.

During my transit through C 1-6 I watched people struggle with release from moon madness and religious indoctrination which were traumas I was free from, because I have spent 53 years of my life as a practicing and loyal Rosicrucian, and I had already discovered these things. For 42 of those years I received monographs for study to take me through 12 degrees of 'enlightenment', all of which "appeared to be" in agreement with everything The Template told me. During this period I travelled through almost every religion, and I was ordained or formally initiated into some of them, gathering titles as I went, paradoxically, including that of a Master Mason. I was also certified as a 9th Degree Head of School in Chinese Martial arts, which included teaching body points and circuits in 10 Adult Educational colleges around WA for many years.

The Template reinforced and mirrored what I had already learnt and I found it easy to integrate and marry into my existing paradigm (despite the consensual differences with the present denegration of the word "Illuminati" - which does mean "a person of light", which we all are unknowingly). Ceremony 7 shook the ground of understanding and I discovered the crumbling walls of a prison I had not realised I was encased in.

On becoming a Rosicrucian in 1958 the word "reflection" was the key word, and monographs were studied while viewing oneself in a mirror by candlelight. During C 7 I realised that the magic word should be "refraction", as I fully awakened to the fact that Reflection (being a mirrored image) is the creator and support for a paradigm of duality! In fact the Rosicrucians stress that we are "dual beings" with two forms of manifestation, similar to religions which makes life on earth simply a holiday away from home for a soul which uses it.

Yes, as we 'evolve', our perceptions change the world we experience, but we do not passively reflect these changes, we create them. I am not a passive fractal in a dualistic process. Every aspect of myself is the process. Light may create me as it travels its journey, but then it also passes through me and I change it! I am the active creator of myself and all that I perceive. The toroidal field of my body is not an in/out tray; it is a fractal of Divine Consciousness which is necessary for it to embody and express itself. It now seems to me that the purpose of all arcane and mystic brotherhoods (albeit unconsciously) is to perpetuate this duality paradigm of life, which is necessary to maintain the dumbed-down consensus reality of mutated sub-humans.

C7 has opened the door of a cell which was invisible, and exposed me to the process of passing through the release of 77 years of a deluded commitment.

What could a C8 ever do to surpass that ?

In love and joy,
Mr P H, Australia, August 2012.
http://thetemplateorg.com/ceremonies.html

http://www.charlotteszivak.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/0000a122a.jpg

eaglespirit
18th February 2015, 12:32
Interesting Stoicism rhythm(with this thread) find this morn'...
The Merkaba symbol We are familiar with(and connected to : )
shows up in older research:
http://www.roars.it/online/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/11258SatorSquareAlchemistsSeal.jpg
Stoicism is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded in Athens by Zeno of Citium in the early 3rd century BC. The Stoics taught that destructive emotions resulted from errors in judgment, and that a sage, or person of "moral and intellectual perfection", would not suffer such emotions.[1]

Stoics were concerned with the active relationship between cosmic determinism and human freedom, and the belief that it is virtuous to maintain a will (called prohairesis) that is in accord with nature. Because of this, the Stoics presented their philosophy as a way of life, and they thought that the best indication of an individual's philosophy was not what a person said but how that person behaved.[2]

Later Stoics—such as Seneca and Epictetus—emphasized that, because "virtue is sufficient for happiness," a sage was immune to misfortune. This belief is similar to the meaning of the phrase "stoic calm," though the phrase does not include the "radical ethical" Stoic views that only a sage can be considered truly free, and that all moral corruptions are equally vicious.[1]

From its founding, Stoic doctrine was popular with a following in Roman Greece and throughout the Roman Empire — including the Emperor Marcus Aurelius — until the closing of all pagan philosophy schools in 529 CE by order of the Emperor Justinian I, who perceived their pagan character as being at odds with the Christian faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

eaglespirit
20th February 2015, 13:40
...much 'electric' talk going on and on and on : )
9gOSOfJVk_8
...and you are me and me are we and she is he and we are all together, as one...one by one,
by one in flowing balancing unique personal altruistic thought and word and action!
'electric etheric spirit of higher change in the very now'

eaglespirit
22nd February 2015, 21:50
Spiral of Now! ...in the 'tone' of Love : )
Qq_oiKgsm5Q

eaglespirit
25th February 2015, 13:31
...the falling away, and the "new" We Are
ifM0776kHWg

eaglespirit
27th February 2015, 14:04
...this was shared elsewhere here, thank you, but wanted to bring this specific presentation of Dr. Bengston here, now for all to take a look-see : )

Prompted to bring this 'wonder' out fully in the open as the workings and analyzing of this Good Doctor were done under exact and controlled and detailed medical laboratory study over the course of years and the results were, well, rather miraculously and astonishingly the same, again and again. We are on the precipice of monumental change as my own current upsurge in energy from last years personal intense happenings that re-alerted me to get the momentum out where everyone can see and feel it all now.

Dr, Bengston's connections to the healing world all around us, more potentially potent than ever, is going to bring life and light to these mega-happenings in a unification that we have never experienced and upgrade the realization that we each have more than what it takes to take this to a whole new level of unimaginable higher change. The western medical world is about to turn topsy turvy and have an entrainment impact on all the cover ups, causing a domino effect on all that is purposely hidden! Each one of us adding our own spirit to the co-creations coming forth brings them coming forth in a surge beyond physical workings and wordings as we believe and understand now.

Let it be known to all that those cancers and ills that are and were the most intense are and were the ones healed with the most forthright fruition. As the doctor states, those that came on like a freight train were pushed with the force of a freight train in the opposite direction of and to a permanent healing.

Seems to me this is exactly what is taking place in all arenas of our lives now...all we have to do is personally actively add to the imagery and co-creation takes on a whole new life to bring about a whole new way of feeling and seeing the healing and helping this transition onto an abundant paradigm of love, worldwide!

pryU2pKmJh4

RunningDeer
27th February 2015, 15:10
EagleSpirit, I'm five minutes into this and decided to download. Thanks. :wave:

Joe Sustaire
27th February 2015, 16:16
OMG!

Right at the end he says this works great on some things, cancer, not at all for other things, parkinsons for example. Then he says he's gotten reports from some people have had success with alzheimers!!!

I'm going to post this on the alz's thread, and go find these books.

Thanks eaglespirit!

Delight
27th February 2015, 22:29
Thanks for this video.

FYI....

Suzanne Clegg’s brief summary of William F. Bengston’s Rapid Image Cycling Technique. She was extensively mentored by Dr. Bengston to assist her cancer patients.

When most people read through this, they tend to say “I know that and it doesn’t work as advertised,” or “This technique cannot possibly affect the physical organism.” I had both attitudes so I understand. It wasn’t until I put in the time to learn the technique that I realized something very different was happening than anything I had done before (I had been an acupuncturist and energy worker for 25 years prior to learning image cycling). There is a different “quality” to the surrender I experienced and a different “texture” to the energy flow that I was otherwise familiar with. Most importantly, cancerous tumors cooled down when I did the technique! I was sold!
http://spiritgate.com/rapid-image-cycling-technique/

eaglespirit
28th February 2015, 12:07
Thanks for this video.

FYI....

Suzanne Clegg’s brief summary of William F. Bengston’s Rapid Image Cycling Technique. She was extensively mentored by Dr. Bengston to assist her cancer patients.

When most people read through this, they tend to say “I know that and it doesn’t work as advertised,” or “This technique cannot possibly affect the physical organism.” I had both attitudes so I understand. It wasn’t until I put in the time to learn the technique that I realized something very different was happening than anything I had done before (I had been an acupuncturist and energy worker for 25 years prior to learning image cycling). There is a different “quality” to the surrender I experienced and a different “texture” to the energy flow that I was otherwise familiar with. Most importantly, cancerous tumors cooled down when I did the technique! I was sold!
http://spiritgate.com/rapid-image-cycling-technique/

Thank You so much, Delight : ) We are 'well' on our way !!!

eaglespirit
1st March 2015, 02:44
Sharing with the Choir : )

Bringing this here in conjunction with the the first Dr. Bengston's fairly current talk... The mainstream(medical and non-medical) is afraid of this, as many of you already know...it works, but being an 'instrument' of the healing process does not work for many because they fear it will put them out of work or that they are touching something they should not or should not want or be too different, as it were. Who are they to heal...that's up to God...well, yes it is..but it is also up to us to bring it up to God as we understand God in a sense that makes sense,,, if it actually works...and it does, it is simply active co-creation.

And I and many Others I know are experiencing degrees and facets of it first hand in our lives stronger and more direct than we ever have.

I feel we are at a turning point of more and more acceptance and higher understanding that this is predominant in helping worldwide change...as in no hunger and no ill and no war and no commerce and no division as we know them any more....for these things feed on one another and keep the process of 'taking' alive...whereas if 'giving' is first and foremost and soon to be the only process all else of a higher accord will flow naturally and quickly now, like 2015 now. Yes, just by accepting it and doing it.

3zMLJ_jc9sw

RunningDeer
1st March 2015, 06:38
I feel we are at a turning point of more and more acceptance and higher understanding that this is predominant in helping worldwide change...as in no hunger and no ill and no war and no commerce and no division as we know them any more....for these things feed on one another and keep the process of 'taking' alive...whereas if 'giving' is first and foremost and soon to be the only process all else of a higher accord will flow naturally and quickly now, like 2015 now. Yes, just by accepting it and doing it.

3zMLJ_jc9sw

Thanks for these videos, EagleSpirit. For the previous video from post #64 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75673-Am-I-Making-Myself-Perfectly-Clear&p=937516&viewfull=1#post937516), I've set up a thread here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80317-Healing-and-Intention-Is-Connection-Related-to-Healing&p=937971&viewfull=1#post937971).

I’m reading “The Energy Cure (http://www.amazon.com/The-Energy-Cure-Unraveling-Hands/dp/1591799112/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top),” by William Bengston Ph.D. and set up the exercises because it’s piqued my curiosity (for now).

Here’s a break down of the video with quick links.

Curing Cancer in Mice with the Power of Intention @ 1:08 (http://youtu.be/3zMLJ_jc9sw?t=1m8s).

How laboratory experiments translate into healing humans @ 8:53 (http://youtu.be/3zMLJ_jc9sw?t=8m53s).

The Innate Healing Abilities of Humans @ 11:38 (http://youtu.be/3zMLJ_jc9sw?t=11m38s).

Practical Applications and Additional Research on Healing @ 13:34 (http://youtu.be/3zMLJ_jc9sw?t=13m34s).

Challenges in Healing Research @ 18:17 (http://youtu.be/3zMLJ_jc9sw?t=18m17s).

eaglespirit
1st March 2015, 11:31
Thanks RunningDeer : )

This is a driving force in my life and our lives right now bringing this info out fully...methinks this egg being fully cracked is going to open the whole higher paradigm wider and wider now and effect and affect all change and exposure exponentially!

Suzanne Somers Throws Knockout for Cancer:

u-aYxu4Uys0

Glutathione patches:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80323-clinic-for-alternative-cancer-treatment&p=938215&viewfull=1#post938215

RunningDeer
1st March 2015, 16:39
Suzanne Somers Throws Knockout for Cancer:

u-aYxu4Uys0

Glutathione patches:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80323-clinic-for-alternative-cancer-treatment&p=938215&viewfull=1#post938215
Great video, ES. I take comfort to know that 310,587 have watched it.

This one was an eye opener, too. It’s about misdiagnosis and how the medical industry profits off us.

Lisa Harrison interviews Wendy Adams on the cancer conspiracy
a_iDOu0YW7Y

eaglespirit
2nd March 2015, 14:15
...bringing from there to here, slightly edited:

Volunteer at a local soup kitchen or similar facility of your own choosing for a week...
and then,
Take a simple quiet weekend alone and away from it all at Your most treasured nature area.
See and feel the changes You wish to help orchestrate personally.
BE those endearing changes.

And then maybe clarity of what we can each do day to day to make this place
a higher fully functioning giving arena of love takes hold all around You,
It just may become a very new and very uplifting acceleration, for All, imho !!!

For as far as me and the friends made from around the world are concerned, We came here willfully as 'volunteers' in these rapidly changing times to simply influence that change intently and personally with full heartfelt giving, daily,
all else becomes all else : )

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5342/6968142088_4a7640f79b_z.jpg

eaglespirit
3rd March 2015, 13:17
From A Loving Friend : )

KiypaURysz4

eaglespirit
4th March 2015, 16:11
...from there to here, with love : )

The sharing is getting 'less ahead of the curve' daily !

Each of us are living, breathing, loving miracles...

As the acceleration of truth comes forth in abundance this year...the how of balancing ourselves in the now and for the now is going to be out in the wide open, too...for anyone looking to access and ingrain.

Those of us that have had some stark realizations and are walking our path will be guided to aid others in our lives daily that are looking for a bit of assurance and spirit tactics to become more attuned to the higher vibrational changes occurring and how to be an integral personal part helping themselves and others and the whole as to these amazing changes coming forth and that we are helping to co-create.

"Alien Intervention" is going to take on a vast new realization meaning and the interference that has occurred and is occurring on our planet shown blatantly as the extremely ill-induced phenomena done to us that creates the current matrix reality..."we" create through constant dis-info and false survival needs.

What we are and who we are and where we come from, and our abilities...
and the real history(hundreds of thousands of years) of evolving life all around us and on earth will become more and more known, daily.

Those falsely controlling this wonderful world of wonder will be dis-empowered and their matrix dismantled...politics, government, religion, military, commerce, sports, education, media...every facet of our lives that is rigged and infected that we conform to will be cleaned up..and it is all rigged and infected and it all will be brought to a higher balance.

The higher we personally balance the higher it all balances.

Best to reject what we are coerced to conform to any way we may and live as though it already is cleaned up...as that will help beyond imaginings.
But imagine it and live it as you will,,, it is truly time.

Kudos !!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBEfiXz-6Qzb2oqJdd6LkFeyGfnyjwtSUtr4-KogFfMN94W966

eaglespirit
5th March 2015, 11:20
And so it is, the new societal rhythm has no hierarchy component as we now know it, for it becomes a self-monitoring and self-delegating product of eye to eye and heart to heart community care and well being. Ownership of all and any kind shifts to a place of sharing for the benefit of all. Wisdom and Love evolve as the the guiding forces, by default, into Higher Ways and Means, Naturally!

Schools and politics and law and military and health and police and safety and work(all new) and religion and sustenance and recovery all become self-regulating and self-providing because ethics and selfless care gather potency in an upward spiral of its own accord, one on one, one by one, together now. Everyone begins to treat all others as grandmothers and grandfathers and aunts and uncles and mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters and children of the same extended family of a unified loving aspiration, everywhere.

Is this a pipe dream?

Well, yes it is, but the only true dream that will come to life under these new circumstances now taking hold by altruistic conscious thought and action by
a good percentage of the world's peoples that are simply getting on with it and are stepping into their personal responsibilities to change it all, quietly and otherwise, not fearing hierarchy consequences, because wisdom and unconditional love are now fueling all actions with entrainment. And it is simply time for worldwide graduation into and on to a new paradigm of flowing goodness. It is actually right here and there in front of us waiting for each of us to truly turn our own golden loving keys at the higher gates we are guided to open.

Honor and Love To You All !!!

http://rolministry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1-bigstock-Heavens-Open-Gates-34676366.jpg

Natalia
5th March 2015, 13:05
I feel so deeply emotional, heart gently touched <3, beautiful vision, eaglespirit, one that I and many others have wanted to happen...good reminder that it is happening, bit by bit...

Joe Sustaire
5th March 2015, 14:39
Beautifully said eaglespirit!

Let's all jump on the "pipe dream" bandwagon!

eaglespirit
6th March 2015, 08:15
We ARE multi-dimensional, multi-talented, multi-responsible, multi-faceted, multi-universe BEings!

Uh huh, I have a job to keep, family to support, kids to tend to, a mortgage to pay, bills and taxes, credentials and diplomas and permits to acquire,
some r&r whenever if ever... and, and, and...
uh huh, well...

We ARE multi-dimensional, multi-talented, multi-responsible, multi-faceted, multi-universe BEings here to do another job 'they' distract us away from...
the one we knowingly and lovingly volunteered for...here and now, from there and then...

soooooo...
We make an active conscious choice to LIVE beyond our means, from and through our own spirit, with relentless inner loving giving intent...
and the way is shown and provided, energized continually...the dismay BEcomes acceptance and gratitude and on and on and on we go!

And 'they' ain't seen nothin' yet !!! : )

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkoLCMavn_lxubyJdfBiIUimHBRAwbO 20p7GU6v5SCgFkfS_sz

eaglespirit
7th March 2015, 12:30
Serendipity... A Wonder To Behold

Especially when you witness someone in your own life and on your own path experiencing it. Someone that is brought to tears from the joy and unexpected transition and gift experienced and witnessed in their own life.

It is a humbling energizer and the process that comes forth of its own energy when there is a simple giving momentum on our journeys and friendships and connections..

The intentions of growth and change as direct or indirect benefit of others, with no reward wanted or expected, becomes like small miracles we actually feel deeply as we naturally assist others in a selfless modus operandi..

Yes, we can change the world together, with higher hands lending subtle and more than subtle help in every loving surprising onward moment!

Moving us naturally ALL around and around in an outward ever ongoing
ripple of unconditional love : )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GulSbX5-Z5o/UF23ek6sWdI/AAAAAAAAI5U/QcOSglO7Zhg/s400/ripples.jpg

eaglespirit
8th March 2015, 12:30
I am re-expressing the sacred significance of personally connecting with the sun in meditation at early sunrise and late sunset, particularly for those of you that are newer to the spiritual indigenous practice...

Oh so wonderfully enhancing personal higher unique energy and peace and unification of helping uplifting spirit of you and around you and your community and the whole wide wonderful world. Imagine it all while looking at her majestic presence at dawn and dusk for a nice calming ten minute or so direct meditation and connection and uplift.

If you are new, once again, to direct sungazing, take in just enough direct sunlight that you are comfortable with and then close your eyes and allow the focused light inside your eyelid aura to dissolve while your meditation continues and culminates, of your own fruition, while seeing the best to come in your own very now for you and everyone you love. and well, everyone else too : )

Send your loving energy all around Mother Earth...focus on those areas where you feel you can do the most to help enhance oneness and brotherhood and sisterhood of common upward mobility and connections to exhilarate the transition of this beautiful place to a unification of unconditional love and wisdom and selfless sustenance for all...

An energy naturally enhanced by the higher nurturing light that sustains and promotes the life we all share, moment to moment, day to day...
the ultimate mothering metamorphosis of giving!

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin in Oneness : )

http://munot.in/yahoo_site_admin1/assets/images/552879_3419725046937_1494067073_n.48185842_std.jpg

I am re-expressing the sacred significance of personally connecting with the sun in meditation at early sunrise and late sunset, particularly for those of you that are newer to the spiritual indigenous practice...

Oh so wonderfully enhancing personal higher unique energy and peace and unification of helping uplifting spirit of you and around you and your community and the whole wide wonderful world. Imagine it all while looking at her majestic presence at dawn and dusk for a nice calming ten minute or so direct meditation and connection and uplift.

If you are new, once again, to direct sungazing, take in just enough direct sunlight that you are comfortable with and then close your eyes and allow the focused light inside your eyelid aura to dissolve while your meditation continues and culminates, of your own fruition, while seeing the best to come in your own very now for you and everyone you love. and well, everyone else too : )

Send your loving energy all around Mother Earth...focus on those areas where you feel you can do the most to help enhance oneness and brotherhood and sisterhood of common upward mobility and connections to exhilarate the transition of this beautiful place to a unification of unconditional love and wisdom and selfless sustenance for all...

An energy naturally enhanced by the higher nurturing light that sustains and promotes the life we all share, moment to moment, day to day...
the ultimate mothering metamorphosis of giving!

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin in Oneness : )

Innocent Warrior
8th March 2015, 13:29
Yesss! Sun gazing is amazing. Oh and yes, you mustn't take too much in, only a few seconds at first. I did it for 15 seconds instead of ten and was dizzy for two weeks.

RunningDeer
8th March 2015, 14:38
UPDATE: March 6th, 2017. Now it is a rare few seconds that I sun gaze. I follow the inner voice that says, "It's time to pass on it". Now, it's inside out.

Posted on March 8th, 2015:

I’ve sun gazed for several years. It stimulates inspiration. I feel uplifted and joyful. Like EagleSpirit mentioned, sun rise and sun sets are the suggested times. I also do it during the day. I’ve got blue-green eyes, so there’s more light sensitivity than with brown ones. (from what I've read) What’s helpful is that I do one eye at a time when the sun is high and/or filter it through my fingers.

One of the things that I like about this vid is you don't have to question whether it's disinformation or not. He demonstrates directly that it’s safe. I also like the wisdom he shares.

Solar Powered Human & Sun Gazing - Shen Ji
0JXGbI4QsMg

I believe we’ve been duped into using sunglasses. Advertisers appeal to our vanity. Be like the movie star or Jackie O look-a-likes. Or appeal to our health, or should I say program ... with adjustable polarized eyeglasses.

I also believe one secondary reason for chemtrails is for us not to soak up the sun’s health benefits. Sunblock advertisements. Use SPF 40. That’s double duty on us with the chemical laced poisons. And everybody…go use those tanning salons and sunless spray tans! We need to keep Big Pharma fed, too. Ka-ching!

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/jackieo_zps69dc0440.jpg

<3

eaglespirit
9th March 2015, 12:45
http://www.doyadigit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/san-pedro-in-flower2-225x300.jpg

Wonderful sharing of experiences with Sacred San Pedro and Avionic Ayahuasca(w/chacruna) plant medicines, giving me beautiful retrospect of my journeys and experiences in Peru a number of years ago. I had similar connection and enhancement and self-realization and transition as these people share from their hearts, each ceremony unique and evolving as Mother Earth and Nature and the Heavens intertwine with Spirit unfolding a very personal menagerie of insights of the past and present and future relevant up to and beyond this very moment for me. Thank You!

The Shaman's Last Apprentice (33 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfkSQrWACZ0

A cleansing and forgiving and looking deep within occurs, sparking an ongoing reflective and active transcendence for many that pursue this, leading to an uplifted selfless sharing/helping outlook and endeavor.
Well done presentations here by devoted altruistic practitioners, imho.

Huachuma Documentary (45 minutes)
http://aubreymarcus.com/huachuma/

We are bringing about a whole new and ancient and advanced way of life to fully re-open the ways of life from the heart, for All that are about to step a bit more away from the ways we have been conditioned to live!!! Watching and listening to these telling documentaries is an uplift, in and of themselves, for All that absorb!

The ever increasing vibrations on Mother Earth are tuning people in in ways, naturally spiritually, that are listening for it and working towards it, now more than ever! Simply feel and meditate on the very personal lighter spirit connect!
Enjoy!

https://retreatnetwork.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ayahuasca.jpg

eaglespirit
10th March 2015, 12:05
As more and more awaken to the realization of their empowering heartfelt intents, sending their loving energy around the world with vivid imaginings of embracing the combined creational influence of the unified spiritual web of consciousness of healing and balance and peace and sustenance for all in need of help in overcoming infliction of personal or community or cultural strifes...

The ever more will be awakened to their own empowerment to overcome belittlement and the flourishing of unconditional loving balance and growth will ensue more and more where it is needed most of and through active individual unified selfless intention...

Spiritual envisioning of aiding others in need, together consistently, consistently strengthens and brightens the living, breathing, loving unified consciousness as one helping heartbeat touching and uplifting All around Mother Earth.

Envisioning, 14 minutes in. Ian's whole talk is here is significant for the now.
http://i2.wp.com/in5d.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hsellf.jpg?resize=700%2C490

Consciousness and the Unified Field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_dJkjND5AQ

Power Of Unified Consciousness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iQGgmkODhg

Collective Human Energetic Field pg. 28-33
http://wespenre.com/pdf/living-from-the-heart.pdf

http://starseedacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/worldgrid.jpg

CHALLENGE The Darkness And Help UP- SHIFT The Planet Swiftly
Through and With And Of
ACTIVE Unconditional Love In The Very Now!!!
That IS Why We Are Here, Now...
Step UP And Out Of The Old Paradigm,
And Change It ALL, With An Active Heart Of Helping!!!

eaglespirit
12th March 2015, 10:58
Sharing Current Sharing : )

Thanks Friends...You're Doin' It !!!

Onward and Upward and Inward and Outwardly ANYWHERE We Selflessly Intend
with and of Auspicious Loving Focus !!!

WE Are Electro-Magnetic Higher Spirit In and Of Conscious Selfless Intention and Action!!!

Expand It With Willful Selfless Healing Thoughts Encompassing ALL Of Mother Earth!

YOU Are Here, There and Everywhere, Now!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOeIGJp8GsD4H7K-lc_lWplbl9fZSUmbT3CnbsuoxHrXlKvoFg7Q

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75673-Am-I-Making-Myself-Perfectly-Clear&p=926480&viewfull=1#post926480

http://www.mariaghernandez.com/storage/keyboard%20with%20fingers.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV ERSION=1420309369551

eaglespirit
14th March 2015, 12:19
...a synopsis look at and of the 'Elf Transmissions'...relative to the now! : )

Our understanding and conclusions have been cross-referenced extensively with other viewpoints, other experiences, and other systems of knowledge. The information presented here is dynamic in nature and is open to an unfolding progression of understanding and perfecting. It will grow and expand as our work and that of others we associate with unfolds, as the world scene morphs and shifts with the acceleration of the times. As such, this work is not intended to be a rigid “this is the way it is,” but as a contribution to the ongoing quest to understand the way it is.

The intuitional basis of this work has been tempered by a continual pursuit of leading edge information in science, integrated with a sense of the poetic nature of life, the ineffability of our Life Force as expressed in this world. It is a work guided by little elves that dance and sing and play in and around the synaptic junctures of our minds, tapping us in our dreams and caressing our deepest desires to return to wholeness. They did not sign a treaty with those nasty reptilian godlings and Annunaki system masters and Draconian warlords, priests and popes just to watch us suffer. They signed the treaty to put enough pressure on us to wake us up for our return to wholeness. And the concept of the “treaty” may very well be nothing more than a metaphor, an ephemeral drift of a dream that is there for no other reason than to stimulate the thought processes of being inside a crucible of time and space. So whether there was a real signing ceremony, a real treaty, real events at Newgrange and Versailles, or only metaphoric thought forms, the difference is meaningless and not germane to the point. The intent, overall, is to facilitate the extension of our capacity to envision a world beyond the current one we have created, a world where the sanctity of all beings and the very sanctity of Life itself is held paramount above all other things. In such a world where all beings are so honored, then such a radical thought might be considered commonplace, and all human beings who walk upon this Earth might return to their center, by way of a Doorway to Freedom, the doorways of our inner selves, of our heart centers, of the gaze into each other’s eyes, through the radiant doorway guarded by two Lions with fiery manes like blazing Suns, beyond which are infinite fields of creation and splendor and lives to be lived beyond
reckoning. And, of course...

The Only Way Out Is IN!!!

http://www.bbsradio.com/files_byothers/ELF_Transmissions_061707.pdf

http://www.nickcampos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/37-Frames-Tromso-13.1.15-00041-Copy.jpg

eaglespirit
26th March 2015, 18:06
Transition Translation

Every single little big thing we do in front of us becomes translated to its higher spirit happening in the very now...we are the co-creators of the new ways by our means, our selfless means, .no matter what it is that we are in the middle of...work, enjoyment, meditation, exercise, learning, teaching, helping...it is all a spirit happening of higher good and balance, for it is being done to simply aid the culmination of this beautiful shift to fruition in all of its divine natural beauty. It cannot be stopped by anyone or anything now, it has too much a higher rhythm energy going.

There are absolutely no more burdens to bear for we consciously commit to changing the whole paradigm to a non-conforming non-aggressive structure that dismantles the toiling involved in making any kind of living,
we have let go of the yearning to "make a living" for it is no longer necessary.

We simply live life without the need to long for anything in the material sense of societal propagated pre-arrangements of acquirement. We are coming into full alignment and understanding of natural abundance with absolutely no strings attached to anyone or anything other than our very own hearts.

So there, take that to the bank, of the river, because all of the others are dissolving into an unnecessary so called necessity. No need anymore...we simply help one another, openly, with no want for return of anything because all of our needs are taken care of in a higher method of loving giving supplying spirit modality!

We are simply being the higher beings we are, we now know and express it in a natural ongoing flow!
Love, plain and simple...correcting all of the profound and complex matrix matters seamlessly!

We live in the higher realms, right here and right now,
through our very personal active ongoing selfless intentions!

http://www.spiritualunderstanding.org/images/Higher_Self_Banner.jpg

eaglespirit
29th March 2015, 14:52
Transition Translation

What Say YOU?

What BE You?

http://image.desk7.net/Landscape%20Wallpapers/7550_1280x800.jpg

What DO You? : )

RunningDeer
5th April 2015, 17:00
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Quotes/High-Eagle2_zpssgoqheto.jpg

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/Heart_zpsvezvkpwd.GIF

RunningDeer
20th April 2015, 21:16
a couple Family jobs to finish and then I'll be on my way to ECETI around the end of the month!

I'll be workin' their carpentry 'wish list' and BE connectin' with Nature, Mountain and River and 'less-populated' style and onward with my personal 'spirit' quests right in front of me in the now : )

Aho!!!
Aho!!! Dan.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/Dan_Ranch_zpstety3kxe.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/Heart_zpsvezvkpwd.GIF

eaglespirit
15th August 2016, 03:16
And so it is, we are cruising on Mother Earth in a vortex of planets pulled by the sun, which is traveling through the universe at lightning rhythms. The vibrations of our current travel locales influencing our spaceship are getting stronger and purer and more influencing of daily life than ever. It cannot be stopped by the controllers and manipulators of societies around the world.
We are about to have a mass-shifting of consciousness upward beyond imaginings...but imagine anyway. We are about to re-commune with abundant life all around us and the sustenance of our own beings will become light-bound. We just may as well live it as though it were here now because it's here now within our reach. All we have to do is actualize it through increasing our vibrations by living purely and selflessly and turning off all of the machine-noise all around us to the best of our personal abilities...consciously and determinately shield ourselves. BEcome what we are....higher beings of immense empowering energies of limitless possibilities. Enjoy Yourselves....just simply, powerfully, earnestly bump it up.....envision what you would like this place to be and bring it forth in co-creating abundance. Too much....take a deep breath and a nice walk and talk to the trees and the animals and the plants out there well away from the noises.
Onward at Lightspeed!!!
https://external-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBa5bAa8ZfrsJzm&w=487&h=273&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F0AKTS6Umods%2 Fmaxresdefault.jpg

eaglespirit
19th January 2017, 16:41
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16105720_10210933312881605_2602543520779076861_n.j pg?oh=16648379cbbe74ed5156b3951ac327f9&oe=5904045E
HQ9u-Sjm4f0

eaglespirit
20th January 2017, 14:48
It Is ALL Up To Each One Of Us...Onward and Upward and Beyond!!!
Everlasting Eternal Selfless Christ-Consciousness IS Here In Every Now Moment Through Our Active Intent Of Oneness!!!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!
http://timwhild.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Christ-Consciousness-Merkabah-Activation-300x237.jpg

eaglespirit
27th January 2017, 14:30
...and so it is
zWLeVXMbz_8

eaglespirit
28th January 2017, 02:46
Increase in growth of industrial hemp worldwide and U.S. too!

ee02r1e16Yw

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/hemp-inc-on-whats-next-in-2017-for-the-industrial-hemp-industry-pinksheets-hemp-2186069.htm

https://hempedification.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/hemp-production-around-the-world/

54vD_cPCQM8

,,,and wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Vm9Zz8X64

eaglespirit
2nd February 2017, 17:04
Response to a Lovely Lady Friend at Noble Dreams...a continuance of Noble Realms...Altruistic Awakenings!

This is the world that I so hope is hidden beneath all the chaos

Woke up to the most beautiful sunrise. Max my doggie kissed me awake cause he wanted to go outside and go potty. It was 5AM!!! I was so mad at him but then I saw the most beautiful sunrise and all the thousands of birds were gathered in the trees to sing the sun up. What if I would have missed it? Would I even be aware? It was so wonderful. I realized that this is what keeps me alive.

Our co-creation of wonder is here...it may seem quiet while other things are loud, but many are becoming more aware and more earnest in their selfless living in the now!
The change to higher ways and means is culminating and 2017 is our pivotal year...the next few years are going to be a higher spiritual phenomena, imho : )

The journey is powerfully empowering...I am going to be giving talks to younger folks wherever I may be, too many promptings and amazing experiences have occurred in my own life to bring this on! A common response when I meet and talk with the younger generations, especially from meet-ups in nature, is "Why doesn't anyone speak to Us like this, Dan?"
Well, I'm speaking like this...and my one on one encounters have opened these Kids up to spiritual sharings they do not usually feel comfortable with in day to day talk.
It is enchanting for me...and humbling : )

I am Eagle Spirit on facebook and do my best to bring out the things there that You speak of, SW.
I primarily went there to stay connected to the folks I met in Peru from around the world in 2010.
My own loving family connects on facebook and are still treading in the matrix...
But changes are happening in their lives, too, that seem to be clarifying and bringing on the eternal now of spirit!

My moment to moment life has become a bit of a magic storyline...I simply listen and do and the pages turn with the help of a higher breeze : )

Love to You All !!!

eaglespirit
6th March 2017, 11:41
...and so it is! Time for timeless changes are upon us intensely now : ) Ramp up the Love !!!
http://legalise-freedom.com/

James Hoggan – I’m Right and You’re an Idiot

Jim Hoggan discusses his book I’m Right and You’re an Idiot – The Toxic State of Public Discourse and How to Clean it Up. Today, we are ‘sick of politics’, weary of personal attacks taking the place of real debate, and numb to the lies of those in power because ‘everyone’s doing it’. From politics to so-called entertainment, everything seems to be about conflict and confrontation. We appear addicted to negativity. It is said that we are living in a ‘post-truth’ era where facts don’t matter and the line between real and fake news is steadily dissolving. Infantilization and political correctness stifle critical thought and even our fundamental ability to reason. The very meaning of words has become fluid and language limited in an Orwellian pincer movement. Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias keep us trapped in bubbles of wishful thinking, unable to face or even acknowledge the converging crises facing the world in the early part of the 21st Century. We suffer from information overload and yet millions are poorly informed. Worse still, this dumbing down looks deliberate. But if indeed it is being orchestrated, who – or what – is doing it, and why?

eaglespirit
18th March 2017, 15:16
...clarity from everywhere now. Will be watching the new movie soon
a_YEoK72YYk

Flash
18th March 2017, 18:26
this is a very very good video about love and life, from oneself to others, from top to bottom, worth a listen quite a few times. Thank very much.

For those taken aback by religious language, which I am and which this video has, just assume that when he speak of God, he speak of the universe, and when he speak of Jesus, he speaks of oneself, and this will become perfectly fine for any religion background.

A very refreshing view, which I think was the fundamental message of the prophet Jesus, of intimate integrity and living in the now, within the learning paradigms of this living universe.

...clarity from everywhere now. Will be watching the new movie soon
a_YEoK72YYk

eaglespirit
27th March 2017, 15:57
Now is the time...to love ourselves and let it go 'round and 'round...abound

_OASbnKFXUE

eaglespirit
3rd April 2017, 11:07
A Good One...Each of You Bringing on the New,
Working the Spirit Connections of Transformation:
Year of Ceremony, 2017
http://www.soundstrue.com/store/year-of-ceremony-2017?sq=1&hatid=1025f785de99f3b6496b730963f698&partner=2300