PDA

View Full Version : Is the New Age Movement a Mind Control Program Like Mark Passio Says? (Passio's "Street-Wise Spirituality" talk)

vilcabamba
9th October 2014, 07:55
After years of frequenting New Age forums and websites i have come to the realization that the New Age Movement is being controlled by the sinister forces who may have implanted information into the movement to make sure that hardly anyone takes ACTION.

The Native Americans who are Plaeidian contactees have a prophecy that at this point in time 144,000 warriors will rise up and put words into ACTION. This is only a handful of the people in the New Age Movement. What happened to all the million New Agers? All new agers talk about is their own frequency and ascending. Mark Passio explains that this was a strategy created by the satanic forces so they could bring in their police state New World Order agenda. If they have the awakened people zoning out, then not many people would stop them. According to Mark, who was a former insider of the Satanic circles, the focusing on just meditating and not taking action is what the sinister forces want so they can destroy the people and bring in their dark agenda.

Mark Passio's videos should be watched by all awakened souls

oOYTHg8cadY

ExomatrixTV
9th October 2014, 08:11
What is 'New Age' anyway ?

it's people taking responsibility for their own lives, not blaming others for their problems.
it's people who deliberately decide to learn and grow.
it's people who don't have to be right, except for themselves.
it's people seeing problems as lessons, perhaps in a long series of lives and lessons.
it's people who believe we are what we think we are, and can change ourselves by changing our thinking.
it's people who feel they can change the world by changing themselves, not by trying to change others.
it's people who search for strength from the universe by going inside themselves.
it's people that recognize that love doesn't have to have conditions attached.
it's people knowing and loving themselves in order to better know and love others.
it's people who see others as not better nor less but rather different than themselves, yet part of the same whole.
it's people that choose their own path rather than follow dogma.
it's people honoring your right to your own path, not theirs.
it's people who realize that now is all we have, since yesterday is just a thought and so is tomorrow.
it's people interested in owning themselves rather than things.
it's people who see joy in life rather than pain, having experienced enough pain already.
it's people curious about extra sensory perception and all it implies.
it's people in all walks of life, from business persons to flower essence healers, psychologists to UFO investigators.

New Age is not a religion with a hierarchy of priests and rituals , seeking converts, though some new-agers choose some ritual.
New Age is not often gloom-and-doomers, though many are concerned about ecology, the economy and other forces that affect our world.
New Age is not a movement based on guilt, anger, fear, or hurt, it is a journey toward the love that is our prime creator.
New Age is not allegiance to one master; it is learning from many masters in the quest for the oneness of prime creator [all that is].
New Age could not become a cult because of what is said above.
New Age is not just humans doing, it is humans being.

Akasha
9th October 2014, 09:12
What is 'New Age' anyway ?

it's people taking responsibility for their own lives, not blaming others for their problems.
it's people who deliberately decide to learn and grow.
it's people who don't have to be right, except for themselves.
it's people seeing problems as lessons, perhaps in a long series of lives and lessons .....

No that's consciousness.

New age is a freemasonic/satanic concept to make people think they are ticking all the above boxes when in fact they are just perpetuating the status quo through their own solipsism, moral relativism etc...

Passio is on the money on this one. Well worth watching particularly if you are not already familiar with his "new age bull****" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51l_E8Tlp0) material.

pathaka
9th October 2014, 13:03
New Age thinking, movement & some basic themes were born way before FBI, CIA, OSS or Mark Passio.

A little bit of real history, instead of just conspiratorial ad hoc associations would have done Passio good.

astridmari
9th October 2014, 14:48
After years of frequenting New Age forums and websites i have come to the realization that the New Age Movement is being controlled by the sinister forces who may have implanted information into the movement to make sure that hardly anyone takes ACTION.

oOYTHg8cadY

This is video is 7 hours of serious thinking and passion. I will have to divide this one up but clearly this man can see through a lot of bull****. He is painfully right in many aspects.

It is very interesting what he says about the constructed brainschizm (master think <-> slave think) opposed to the natural balance between the hemispheres, and how intelligence is not the same as intellectuality, how scientific thinking can become like a religion and so on. Of course this is nothing new to people of Avalon really.

He reasons about the concept of dialectic with false choices that is introduced to us instead of the natural law.

That we as individual persons have a free will but that we all are subject to the consequences of natural law. The natural law is what we need not rulers. The rulers don’t like to be subject to the natural law so we/the slaves are the ones that do their bidding and who also will pay the price for it.

I will have to educate myself of the concept "natural law". I will have a look at this later:

ASUHN3gNxWo

I am afraid I am still a bit like this person about to be executed in this scene from the Monty Python movie: Execution? No. No? Oh, good for you. Well, no crucifiction really, only joking.

8lN4TSslz-0

ThePythonicCow
9th October 2014, 18:10

This is video is 7 hours of serious thinking and passion. I will have to divide this one up but clearly this man can see through a lot of bull****. He is painfully right in many aspects.

It is very interesting what he says about the constructed brainschizm (master think <-> slave think) opposed to the natural balance between the hemispheres, and how intelligence is not the same as intellectuality, how scientific thinking can become like a religion and so on. Of course this is nothing new to people of Avalon really.

He reasons about the concept of dialectic with false choices that is introduced to us instead of the natural law.

Agreed - Passio has some excellent material here.

The title that Passio gave this talk was "Street-Wise Spirituality".

It's a bit unfortunate, in my view, that the title of this thread focused on Passio's critique of "New Age", and the first response posted above focuses on a (imho) defensive reaction to that title, but it would take radical surgery to change that now. I did add the qualifier "(Passio's "Street-Wise Spirituality" talk)" to this thread's title.

Here's Mark's links, summary, and slides from this presentation, from the Videos tab of Mark Passio's own website, What On Earth Is Happening (http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/videos):

~~~~~~~~~~~

Street-Wise Spirituality

This seminar, entitled Street-Wise Spirituality - What Does It Truly Mean To Be "Awake"? was presented by Mark Passio in St. Louis, MO on May 31, 2014. In it, Mark presents 20 factors which define REAL Spiritual Awakening, as opposed to the "New" Age view of what "awakened" Consciousness means.

Video Production by UFOHub, http://www.UFOHub.net

Download Street-Wise Spirituality Presentation Slides, Zip Archive, 17.7 MB. (http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/images/stories/woeih/slides/Street-Wise-Spirituality-Slides.zip)

Sophocles
9th October 2014, 18:39
Mark Passios Cosmic Abandonment video is also worth watching, I think. Here it is, with (youtube) summary below:

oiCnrn6LkUo

This is Mark Passio's presentation "Cosmic Abandonment - An Explanatory Synthesis Regarding Human Origins, Psychopathy, Slavery And The Current Psychological And Social Conditions Of Humanity" which was presented in Philadelphia, PA on December 12, 2013 as part of the Philadelphia UFO Meetup Group, http://www.meetup.com/phillyufo hosted by Chris Augustin. Filmed and edited by John King.

In this two-hour presentation, Mark links ancient accounts of extraterrestrial visitation to our planet with the manifestation of the psychological conditions in which the human species currently finds itself. Questions explored include: Were we actually created by non-human entities as a hybrid slave species? Did our extraterrestrial "parents" inadvertently create a slew of genetic anomalies in the human species, including primary psychopathy, as a result of their imprecise genetic modifications? Did our extraterrestrial forbearers provide to us our systems of government, money, and religion; and to what ends did they do so? What effect did our "cosmic parents" sudden disappearance have upon the collective human psyche? What does humanity need to understand to rectify the deeply-seated psychological trauma that it has amassed over eons, as a direct result of our troubled origins?

Sean
9th October 2014, 23:43

The Native Americans who are Plaeidian contactees have a prophecy that at this point in time 144,000 warriors will rise up and put words into ACTION. This is only a handful of the people in the New Age Movement. What happened to all the million New Agers? All new agers talk about is their own frequency and ascending. Mark Passio explains that this was a strategy created by the satanic forces so they could bring in their police state New World Order agenda. If they have the awakened people zoning out, then not many people would stop them. According to Mark, who was a former insider of the Satanic circles, the focusing on just meditating and not taking action is what the sinister forces want so they can destroy the people and bring in their dark agenda.

Mark Passio's videos should be watched by all awakened souls

oOYTHg8cadY

My experience being part of a theosophical lodge: Any talk of an "ooposing force" is very frowned upon. They consider any opposition you face in you souls'supward journey self-generated. However, my DIRECT EXPERIENCE tells me there IS an opposing force, whatever name you want to call it. It has more to do with the people in power at the various organizations than the ideas themselves. I do think the new-age movement has been co-opted, and turned into a soft misdirect. the ideas are all there, but you are manipuated into taking zero action against our opposition.

I consider myself a spirtual/physical warrior(low-level psychic abilities, martial arts training)..so, I had to walk away from the lodge. there is a war on..and I can't be on the sidelines.

citsym
10th October 2014, 00:56
It seems as one progresses, the rabbit hole keeps going deeper:
According to the wingmakers, even when we break free from the New Age Movement, there is more to do because the level of deception is very deep.

Here is an excert from the 5th Neruda interview. The five (5) interviews can be seen here https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

Dr. Neruda: “Remember, everyone inside our universe is part of this deception, whether they know it or not. There are four classes of beings:
one, those who know the deception and are actively supporting it;
two, those who know about the deception, but are unwilling to do anything about it;
three, those who don’t know the deception and are unknowingly supporting it;
and four, those who know about the deception and are actively trying to step out of the deception and engineer a process for everyone else to do the same.

That’s it. It doesn’t matter if the being is physical or nonphysical. Everyone falls into one of these four categories—everywhere in our universe of existence.

On concepts:
Dr. Neruda: “There are many aspects to the afterlife.
There is god, first and foremost.
There is the Light of illumination.
There is the universal spirit and individual soul.
There is a Hierarchy of angels and masters.
There is the concept of karma and reincarnation or sin and salvation.
The concept of heaven and hell.
The concept of the chosen.
The concept of an ascension path.
The concept of the Book of Records or Akashic records.

All of these concepts were designed into an upgrade of the Human 2.0 interface. Certain human beings are programmed to find these concepts in their unconscious mind layer and share them. As a result, religions sprout. Philosophies rise sometimes in support of the religions, sometimes in contradiction. Esoteric cults rise. All the while the human being remains lost. It remains muddled in its illusion. Everything tied to an empty promise in a belief, and in all those beliefs, one thing remains constant: separation.

On this forum we have a lot of information by Chris Thomas (whom I read and listen to) who talks about the Akashic records and what they hold and for Chris his experience is a truth for him... but the wingmakers say :The concept of the Book of Records or Akashic records.

All of these concepts were designed into an upgrade of the Human 2.0 interface. Certain human beings are programmed to find these concepts in their unconscious mind layer and share them. As a result, religions sprout. Philosophies rise sometimes in support of the religions, sometimes in contradiction. Esoteric cults rise. All the while the human being remains lost. It remains muddled in its illusion. Everything tied to an empty promise in a belief, and in all those beliefs, one thing remains constant: separation.

So who do you believe? It seems that the only way to get to the truth of the matter is go within... because the deception is so deep and twisted, looking outside for the answers starts to "bend the mind" - at least it does mine :)

Carmody
10th October 2014, 02:35
two things to watch, 'the century of the self(part one) (http://vimeo.com/85948693)', all four parts, and 'the American ruling class' (http://vimeo.com/46181665)

This pair of bookendish productions almost perfectly frames the idea of 'control of the new age movement'. As a pair they expose the oligarchy of it, and it's orchestration - in overall arc, and nuance.

Mu2143
10th October 2014, 06:33

heyokah
10th October 2014, 08:50
Here's a 15 min video and part of his Natural Law Seminar - October 2013.

On Truth vs Perception
Mark calls us to task.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z19MhP5FeE

citsym
10th October 2014, 09:07
According to Mark, who was a former insider of the Satanic circles, the focusing on just meditating and not taking action is what the sinister forces want so they can destroy the people and bring in their dark agenda.

That is correct ,like raising your vibration and do nothing. Focus on your self and forgetting about your fellow Man/Woman. Its a big trap !

I AM at 1:17:00 right now
He said matter and spirit is all one
that is correct ,but he did not say that spirit creates matter.
Every one who has soul creates matter that where it all comes from.

I have to listen again what he said about this (Matter/spirit) what his wording was about this.

You take action by meditating ... you put in effort.

Not taking action, can be pointing to a lot of things. What action?
It doesn't necessarily mean "forgetting about your fellow man"

Not taking action could be refering to - not aquiring knowledge - not working at accepting your light and dark sides - not having an agenda - not being peaceful, not accepting who and what you really are etc. not making sure you have enough oil!

Not taking action could be - sitting waiting for someone/thing to save you i.e. aliens or Jesus, asking other for oil, ... it doesn't necessarily mean "forgetting about your fellow Man/woman! I suggest that's just your idea of Mark's quote.

When the sh*t hits the fan, its going to be you v's the deception...

I'm not into religion, but I have read the bible numerous times and I thought about "The Parable of the Ten Virgins"

v8 and 9

8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

Here is the full Parable:

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. - they didn't help the other 5 to do the same
5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Get yourself ready before you muddle others thinking with your truths... after all, they are your truths, no-one elses!

Of course if anyone asks for help or support it goes without question that it would be better to support them ...

risveglio
10th October 2014, 16:54
What exactly is the New Age Movement? Is the Law of Attraction and positive thoughts considered the New Age Movement? Just asking because I started listening to Zig Zigler and since taking some of his advice, it seems my life has improved for the better and since a lot of his material is over 30 years old, I wouldn't consider it "New Age".

I've started listening to the video but it is 7 hours long.

Peace of Mind
10th October 2014, 17:45
The term “New Age”, has always been about an Awakening process. Realizing, identifying the deceit and corruption in the world, waking up to your potential, your gullibility’s, your true purpose of being in this temporary existence. Actually, this nothing new at all. People attempting to cash in off of divine knowledge by selling books, etc...puts a bad spin on it. Some do it purposely in hopes of tainting and sidetracking your mindset. It's always about self awareness and responsibility towards a greater purpose than self (the collective). When the masses is in tune with the self they become more reliable and serviceable to self and others. No longer agreeing to inflict/conflict with others...as all will have that understanding. All the alien and mystical phenomenons are just clever attachments meant for detraction's. No one has yet to prove otherwise, no one!

I expect it to be hard for one to realize their divinity when they’re bombarded daily with tales of inferiority, and un-seen superior entities ruling over them. Tricky propaganda tactics serve disempowerment well…and that has always been a powerful tool used against humanity for “Ages”. Just look around.
Imho, New Age means a new age of humanity (growing up), it’s just some don’t want to lose control over you so they dilute people’s minds with fear and things that will throw them off their path. But we’re still in the early stages…some people just have more crude/sleep to wipe from their eyes than others. The slumber has been very deep, so I expect many will be dealing with much bewilderment and uncertainty. As the fog clears…the scope broadens and shows you what you’ve been doing/missing all your life.

Peace

heyokah
10th October 2014, 17:55
What exactly is the New Age Movement? Is the Law of Attraction and positive thoughts considered the New Age Movement? Just asking because I started listening to Zig Zigler and since taking some of his advice, it seems my life has improved for the better and since a lot of his material is over 30 years old, I wouldn't consider it "New Age".

I've started listening to the video but it is 7 hours long.

I'm not familiar with Zig Zigler (http://www.ziglar.com/)and his methods, but here's in short what Mark Passio has to say about 'The Laws Of Attraction'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQCE-Eq-jA?list=PLR03Wazmqjc-YriV3137AZkUVT91NsN4d

Here's what he says about positive thoughts, or 'ignore the negative'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwGnomNZqW4?list=PLR03Wazmqjc-YriV3137AZkUVT91NsN4d

risveglio
10th October 2014, 18:16
Thanks Heyokah. I don't think Zigler is in line with the Law of Attraction but the differences between all of this is pretty fuzzy to me. He did teach about the differences between Love and Fear. God in "Conversations with God" teaches that everything is either Fear or Love which matches this video. Zigler was more of a personal development guru, someone along the lines of Tony Robbins.

As a Voluntaryist I like what Passio teaches but some of these differences seem really subtle.

vilcabamba
13th October 2014, 11:23
Wow, thanks for all the responses. I was expected to get flamed for posting this message regarding the fact that somethings within the movement were created to maybe control us or throw us off base, get us be passive instead of taking action. Thanks for all your wonderful input.

risveglio
18th October 2014, 18:19
My confusion on what is the "New Age Movement" continues. In this interview, Passio answers a question about the movie, "The Secret" which brought out the idea of the Law of Attraction (around 26:00). Mark says the movie was missing a few things, which some of the "stars" of The Secret have also stated. The idea that you need to not only visualize what you want, but that you need to take action. Also, that there must be a morality in what you want to attract. From this I am guessing the Law of Attraction is not the New Age Movement but that the New Age Movement is wrongly using the Law of Attraction. I am still a bit confused, maybe I need to visualize that I understand this stuff :))

3xLaseCLjYw