PDA

View Full Version : Events in USA connected??

Eric J (Viking)
30th October 2010, 14:07
Hey look at this I wouldn't normally post this but what caught my attention is what they say at the end!!

Watch the whole video.... and bear in mind that the video was made in 2008!!!

Gulf of Mexico??!!............ 2010!!

All major events in USA connected, with lines. Reveals pentagram of blood and coming disasters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfBa0aIztvY&feature=share

viking

Solphilos
30th October 2010, 14:50
The funny thing about dot connecting is that the one connecting the dots can do so in any way he/she wishes. There are no set objective paths between the dots, and any connections made are completely arbitrary and subjective.
What if I were to connect all of the dots at once? What if I were connect them in a different pattern that what is on the screen? The "patterns" that emerge are imaginary and speculative.

The "compass and square" and pentagram are triangular patterns. Any time you are working with numerous dots and straight lines you will always get triangles, and if you get enough triangles you can also get pentacles, squares and compasses.

This is also without mentioning that the 'pentagram' is built upon imaginary dots that aren't even in place, and even if it were it would have no occult significance due to it's asymmetry and improper form.

And lastly, despite how much of a prophecy this may seem about the Gulf-disaster, trust me, it is no such thing. This person is still playing off of the idea that these imaginary lines point to future disasters, and we know that Katrina occurred in the gulf region. As a natural result, the line running through this area is going to pass into the gulf, making an apparent "prophecy", even though this imaginary point is nowhere near the actual location of the blown well.

Here are the Starbucks locations in my area taken from Google Maps. Not only can I make a pentagram, but a very good one!
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/trichosirius/pentagramstarbucks.jpg Note that I could also make a compass and square, even mimicking the video by using the same dots as the pentagram, using the "F" location as the bottom point of the square. For anyone who believes that there is any logic in the above video should try this themselves. Pentacles and compasses aren't the only possibilities either...

MzVaFf
30th October 2010, 15:27
Going to download Google earth and make some pentagrams tonight :)

Solphilos
30th October 2010, 15:49
Going to download Google earth and make some pentagrams tonight :)

You could also just use Google Maps online without having to download anything. Still, Google Earth is handy to have on the compy :)

Fredkc
30th October 2010, 16:16
I always knew Starbucks was a satanic plot to impoverish America!

I fooled'em!

I bought a $30 espresso maker. Now I go to the kitchen, and I make an espresso.
Then, on my way back to the computer, I flush a $5 bill down the toilet.

It tastes and feels exactly the same! :)

Fred

Kulapops
30th October 2010, 16:25
Fred, Do you remember to open the window and put the cup on the window ledge for 5 minutes to get it to the right temp as well ?

:)

Fredkc
30th October 2010, 16:50
Went hi-tech ages ago, Kula ;)

Our refrigerator dispenses cubed/crushed ice in most any quantity I have the patience for. 1 cube, or a small handfull of crushed and voila! Instant gratification! ;)

Fred

BrianEn
30th October 2010, 17:29
If you charge more for something people will usually just assume that it's better than the cheaper stuff. I watched a show where a a guy was making buffalo hors derves and he figured they weren't worth more than two bucks. No one bought them. So he tried different prices in the cheaper range. Still no buyers. Then just as he was about to close his doors, he decided as a last ditch effort to charge what he thought to be an over inflated price, and people went nuts buying them.
He figured that when he started people thought that at 2 bucks a piece that they would be gross. At the higher price people thought well it's just gotta be good.

yiolas
30th October 2010, 19:36
Thanks Viking,
That was a real eye opener and food for thought.
By the way Fredkc, Thanks for my first chuckle of the day and it's 10:30 pm here.

John Parslow
30th October 2010, 19:53
Hello Fred

I just love your sense of humour I'd love to have an evening in your company with a few beers ... or something a little stronger!

Best regards. JP :cool:

Ross
30th October 2010, 21:44
Hello Fred

I just love your sense of humour I'd love to have an evening in your company with a few beers ... or something a little stronger!

Best regards. JP :cool:

Lemmie know when and I'l join you:cool: