PDA

View Full Version : New interview of Eve Lorgen - Mind Control, ET Manipulation and the Paranormal Reality

seeker/reader
14th October 2014, 16:38
IMHO Eve is one of the best researchers out there. I did a search and didn't find this latest interview posted, so here you go. Eve comes on at the 10 minute mark.

e_0ALvEIPRw

Published on Sep 25, 2014
On the September 24, 2014 edition of "Nature Of Reality Radio" I welcomed Eve Lorgen who is an author, hypnotherapist, and 20 year researcher in alien abductions, near death experiences, shamanic initiations, military abductions (milabs), mind control, spiritual warfare, psychic attacks, cult involvement and narcissistic abuse. Early on in her career counseling alien abductees, she discovered a plethora of unusual experiences that often accompanied those who reported alien encounters and milabs. The issue of mind control is central, and it is her belief that aliens (and incorporeal entities) are the master mind controllers behind secret government human agencies and black projects. The most prominent aspect of Eve’s consulting and support is with those who are experiencing some form of paranormal orchestrated love relationship issues, or what she calls “the love bite”.

GoodETxSG
14th October 2014, 16:47
Timely/Synchronistic Thread! TY seeker/reader...
I am reposting this from my Thread as it ties in directly with your content :)
There is so much "Synchronicity" occuring right now on these subjects that it is mind blowing!

-------------------------------
Thread Post Link: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56532-U.S.-Has-8-Cigar-Shaped-UFOs-In-Space-Fleet-Used-For---Solar-Warden----Program-To-Protect-Solar-System&p=888591&viewfull=1#post888591

FYI,
This video on "Scopalomine" was brought to my attention by another member who did some great research and it is a bit hard to watch. There are a number of "MILAB" victims that frequent Avalon as well as prior "SSP Participants" who have had experience with this drug. Many of you who "Research" both of these topics are sure to have heard of people being "Chemically Debriefed" using a Drug called "Scopalomine".

Towards the end of the time I was being "Debriefed" they were using mostly "Electronic" means of acheiving the same results. The Technology didn't leave "Toxicology" traces and didn't have a cumulative affect on the "Target's"/"Asset's" Neurological Systems and Psyche (Or less of a long term affect anyway).

I do not know if they are still using a mixture or have moved entirely to the electronic methods at the current time. They have changed up the programs quite a bit since many of the "Experiencer's" who visit this Forum were young. (W/my normal disclaimer... "IMHO" or "As the Story Goes")

dl3nmn3VVI8