PDA

View Full Version : Black listed due to breach of terms (Dailymotion)

shadowstalker
14th October 2014, 17:29
So I tried to post one of my MIB vids to Dailymotion Saturday and today, the the vid was soon rejected 3 times on Saturday today I tried again under different title and not even 5 seconds after uploading is was blacklisted, due to term of use breach.

Everyone know who has been following my vids that I post on Dailymotion and youtube to try to get the info out, now out of the blue there is problems, do I have to go as far as using The Fair Use act, just to post my on both sites? And I always post same day, so whats up? I have been doing this for months.

I already have about 20 MIB vids on dailymotion transferred from youtube, so why the sudden change?

Video blacklisted:

MIB conversation with friends 10-7-14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJoYbWc6hjQ

Realeyes
14th October 2014, 18:16
Sorry to hear you are being mucked about - I am not a techy, so no idea as to why

Other than 'they' like to keep the image of men in black in the Hollywood box spoof version in people's minds - MIB's real reality is probably on the same list as 'don't mention the reptilians'.

If I get outside interferrence coming into my reality, I have learned to see this now as an indication that I am on the right track - my determination, will power and conscious intent increases and I continue on not matter what is thrown at me. I know you will do the same my friend. :hug:

Onwards and upwards..........

Mu2143
14th October 2014, 18:46

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th October 2014, 20:10
Thanks for sharing what happened to you. Anytime a big media outlet or corporation like Dailymotion or YT pulls this crap, it's good to tell about it because they can't keep abusing other users.

I appreciate knowing that they pulled this crap on you.

shadowstalker
15th October 2014, 15:53
woohoo they fixed it, If feel so much better now, thank guys for all your support.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27phcc_mib-conversation-10-7-14_lifestyle

shadowstalker
20th October 2014, 16:04
So I reach 100 views with this vid, is it because I did not though it in with the MIB thread? to which I still need to do.
But I like it that is the highest view count of any vid on this subject I have ever gotten so far.. I really do hope that folks are getting to check these vids out.
Thank you all, don't forget to share them.