PDA

View Full Version : Biblical Armageddon is CIA/MI-6/Mossad False Flag!

cuitlahuac
16th October 2014, 18:59
Biblical Armageddon is just a calamity artificially created by intel agencies of the NWO, CIA, MI-6 and Mossad, that create and run mind controlled UK and french citizens and assets of ISIS.
This fake war of civilizations is just a third party, divide and conquer. This ****y false flag Armageddon has failed so far and I see the day when westerners and muslims shake hands after defeating this artificial Armageddon directed by extraterrestrial custodial Gods. Many of the data on this was published in 1982 on the Scientology Freezone by Captain Bill Robertson.
What is an irrefutable fact is that this artificial Armageddon is a fabrication of the CIA, MI-6 and Mossad with taxpayer's funds.

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10675776_774533025940201_4630811653330302258_n.jpg ?oh=d9eb2ba8e6ff88b161172d361ecc9f79&oe=54F85EAB

cuitlahuac
16th October 2014, 19:00
Biblical apocalypse is nothing but an artificial callamity created by NWO agencies like United Nations, the WHO and private foundations like Rockefeller´s, Bill and Melinda Gates, Soros amongst others. They are promoting mercury filled vaccines that are decimating populations with Guillain Barre pralysis, sudden death and autism.
Bill Gates' Foundations is at the core of the Ebola outbreak and Obama keeps on importing Ebola into the US with the help of US taxpayer funds.
This false apocalypse has not prospered as propagandized and I expect it fails completely.
At the top of all this are the extraterrestrial custodial Gods of the NWO. Many of this information was published in 1982 by the Scientology Free Zone under Captain Bill Robertson.
What is now a fact is that this UN Obama and Bill Gates ****y false flag apocalypse is failing!

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10653882_774538022606368_6619448126359894398_n.jpg ?oh=06e66fd09d3c1cae410097cad45bab41&oe=54B9BE98

Milneman
16th October 2014, 19:47
OR

The entire book of Revelation is in fact an allegorical representation of the early years of the Christian Church.

And if that's true?

Boy your theory is in a heap o' trouble.

But way to fly the drone over the stadium. Love the pic too. ;)

Milneman
16th October 2014, 19:49
Mods:

I think different gifs aren't a good reason to create more than one thread.....merger please?

sigma6
16th October 2014, 22:11
Maybe you should have mentioned the link? (help your mods! show you love them! ;-) It is a nifty graphic though... and I wholeheartedly agree... Can't argue with hardcore bible thumpers, they want their armageddon, and they is a gonna gedden it... :D

cuitlahuac
17th October 2014, 01:07
Mods:

I think different gifs aren't a good reason to create more than one thread.....merger please?

The subject of this thread (if it is going to be merged) is BIBLICAL ARMAGEDDON please.

cuitlahuac
17th October 2014, 01:11
Maybe you should have mentioned the link? (help your mods! show you love them! ;-) It is a nifty graphic though... and I wholeheartedly agree... Can't argue with hardcore bible thumpers, they want their armageddon, and they is a gonna gedden it... :D

Yes. I was very short of time, but I will put them piece by peace:

SYRIA: Arab League Report Provides Evidence CIA, MI6, Mossad Behind Violence in Syria

In January, it was reported that MI6, the CIA, and British SAS are in Syria working with the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian National Council to overthrow the al-Assad regime. The Free Syrian Army is widely recognized as a creation of NATO. It is comprised largely of militants from the Muslim Brotherhood – itself an asset of British intelligence – and is funded, supported, and armed by the United States, Israel, and Turkey.
The report lends credence to reports filed in November of last year by journalist Webster Tarpley, who visited the Middle Eastern nation.
“What average Syrians of all ethnic groups say about this is that they are being shot at by snipers. People complained that there are terrorist snipers who are shooting at civilians, blind terrorism simply for the purpose of destabilizing the country. I would not call this civil war – it is a very misleading term. What you are dealing with here are death squads, you are dealing with terror commandos; this is a typical CIA method. In this case it’s a joint production of CIA, MI6, Mossad, it’s got money coming from Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates and Qatar,” Tarpley told RT.

http://friendsofsyria.co/enemies-of-syria/arab-league-report-provides-evidence-cia-mi6-mossad-behind-violence-in-syria/

SYRIA: British Special Forces, CIA and MI6 Supporting Armed Insurgency. NATO Intervention Contemplated

Several articles in the British media confirm that British Special Forces are training Syrian rebels.
The underlying pattern is similar to that of Libya where British SAS were on the ground prior to the launching of NATO’s military intervention.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-british-special-forces-cia-and-mi6-supporting-armed-insurgency-nato-intervention-contemplated/28529

Muslim Brotherhood created by British Intelligence

Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent...states in his report on Iran's Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by "the great names of British Middle East intelligence"...and that their mission was to "keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted..."

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/singapore/TO7CKPL7NRF1QKSEV

cuitlahuac
17th October 2014, 01:17
Who are the ETs behind the NWO? The Elohim? aka Marcabians?

cuitlahuac
17th October 2014, 01:22
According to a quote from Captain Robertson, the Apocalypse is not prophecy but a list of recipies for trauma based incidents to control populations with mind control.

sigma6
17th October 2014, 01:26
doesn't always gotta be merged and maybe cuitla wants to take it in a different angle... and it is a good header too!!
LOL! :D I don't think this issue is fleshed out enough... from the Vatican all the way down the line...

Mixing up political freakshows with real spirituality... disgusts me to no end and now I am seeing a lot of my commercial redemption groups mixing religion, with the legal interpretations, know full bloody well, even though it's a good argument, you don't have to feign all of a sudden you are a born again Christian, the gurus know that isn't the angle at all, but they are playing it, and everyone is coming calls calling each other brethren and children of light... which I don't have a problem with, but the superficiality and the context and the misreading ... I've said before when Tony King (fraud operative, penetrated the movement, mixing religion with commercial redemption and charging money... is playing with fire....

I was one of the first to call him out... months ahead of the biggest, ass kissing gurus... (thinking they were gonna get millions in the name of Jesus...) holy hell, does it ever make me sick, and I see it happening all over again, just because there is an interpretation of equity, which is being confused with the bible, which makes everyone think, they gotta pretend they are churchy all of a sudden... give me a break...

And people don't realize these institutions are just crawling with government agents, crime, parasites, institutions are the problem... (it's just a hidden pyramid)

sigma6
17th October 2014, 01:32
Who are the ETs behind the NWO? The Elohim? aka Marcabians?

I think it is the occult worshippers and what they are dredging up, I like watching some of those aliens are demons, cause it fits with John Lamb Lashe's Archon theory... And explains why everyone seems to find the aliens "they are looking for" (if you know what I mean...)

and I do kinda agree with Karen Hudas (as much as I hate to admit it)... those long headed freaks, if they got brains that long, they probably know not to drink fluoridated water, and probably have way more mind power then we do, and thus who knows who they are communing with...

Someone is always making plays that are way too long term for just us stupid humans, grasping at our limited 70-80 year fluoridated lifespans...

so the question still gets down to just what the hell exactly are those aliens so shy about?... just what are they exactly, I am not so sure anymore, definitely one of my contemplation points...

Milneman
17th October 2014, 21:12
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76048-Biblical-Apocalypse-is-a-NWO-Ebola-False-Flag-

merge with this bad boy.

And so I learn something new! :D

You have to watch those hard-core baptists. They mean business. ;)

Something to keep in mind however is that not everyone approaches their relationship to the Good News in the same way; we're human, and we have as varied a way of extrapolating ourselves from the world as cherry trees have blossoms that are exactly alike.

There is a fear-mentality that exists because of.... ugh, call it the reptilian mind (and no, Simon did not just perk up). The entire message is based on embracing that fear, not living in the mistakes of that fear. Case in point, look at the agony in the garden.

It's really easy to take like minded horror-perceptions and lump them together because they neatly fit into a package that gives an answer that "seems" to fit the hole. Thing is, any time I did that with a puzzle piece my grandmother always asked me to leave the room.

So everybody? Write this on a post-it note, put it on your bathroom mirror, and read it every day for a month, ok?

It's OK to not have all the answers.

Carry on. ;)

Paul
17th October 2014, 21:37
Biblical Armageddon is just a calamity artificially created by intel agencies of the NWO, CIA, MI-6 and Mossad, ...

Biblical apocalypse is nothing but an artificial callamity created by NWO agencies like ...

Mods:

The subject of this thread (if it is going to be merged) is BIBLICAL ARMAGEDDON please.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76048-Biblical-Apocalypse-is-a-NWO-Ebola-False-Flag-

merge with this bad boy.
Merge done :)

Only by luck did I see this merge discussion ... if you really need a Mod to see something, Reporting it works better.

Milneman
17th October 2014, 21:42
THANKS UNCLE PAUL! :kiss:

cuitlahuac
18th October 2014, 16:21
The subject of who might it be the top of the pyramid ETs is answered not in a direct form but in an indirect way by the research of William Bramley in his book The Gods of Eden. Also an answer can be directly found in Scientology Auditing, but since those levels are confidential, one has to see them for themselves. So far, according to Bramley and The Gods of Eden, the ETs at the top of the NWO pyramid are the Custodial Gods and one of them is YAHWEH.

In the case of Scientology, it is the Marcabians, but so far I have found no way to tell who those marcabians might be, save for one reference that I have no way to verify. That reference included in a book sugests that the Marcabians are the One God of judaism.

The New Eden

A NEW EDEN IS being built today, or perhaps it is merely a new face being put on the old Eden. Today’s Eden is characterized by sterile architecture and stylistic homogeneity. Inhabitants of modern Eden are offered many ways to cope with the stresses of living in Eden; among them are drugs that promise to change or control nearly every negative human attribute (and every positive one, too). The new Edenites are taught philosophies which promise a materialist Utopia within a spiritual wasteland. Despite all of these “advances,” Edenites still commit suicide at a surprisingly high rate.

Tragically, a great many suicide victims are young people. What are some of those victims telling us? Perhaps it is that today’s Eden is still Eden: a gilded cage, a pampered prison. Many young people sense it and rebel by changing clothing or hairstyle, but they find that they are still trapped not really understanding how or why. Like Adam and Eve, many individuals, no matter how successful or pampered they have been in life, find that they want to escape.

Today’s Eden continues to be strongly influenced by the Brotherhood network and its outgrowths. Any discussion of the Brotherhood in today’s world is, however, a delicate matter. We are no longer talking about people and groups that reside comfortably in the past, but we must now confront people and organizations that are very much a part of today’s world.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/godseden/godseden18.htm#The%20New%20Eden

cuitlahuac
20th October 2014, 21:44
This is the reference I said pinpoints to the Elohim as the extraterrestrial race named as Marcabians in Scientology. This is very problematic because of hatred against the jews.

There is some mistakes in the quote: First is the Marcab reference. There is a Marcab star in the Pegasus constellation, but Hubbard refers to one in the constellation of Ursa Major or the Big Dipper constellation.

Second, the person referred as the founder of Scientology in Germany is clearly Captain Bill Robertson.

Lastly, I have found no links to verify the statement that Scientology was bought by Bronfman.

I know and there is online evidence that Scientology is now an Illuminaty Organization, but I have not found links that verify that it is a Khazar-Jewish Illuminati organisation.

So now I will tell you something about L.Ron Hubbard and his Church of Scientology which you won't find in any other book on this planet.

The so-called "auditing" techniques of Hubbard are a very handy way to regress somebody into his past as well as into his past lives. So Hubbard was very busily regressing thousands and thousands of people further and further back into their past lives, and he discovered the same strange incident in all of his clients. This happened absolutely independently from all other sources I mentioned so far. He discovered information stored in every client's subconscious and came up with the exact same story on every client.

In the constellation Pegasus there is a solar system called MARCAB, a sun surrounded by seven planets. But the sun is going to die. So the humanoid Marcabians who, in our terms would be "evil" in nature, looked about for another planet to move to. Well, having good taste, they finally decided to take the planet Earth. But there were people on this planet who were in the way for them to settle down here with all their people. But on the other hand these people could be used as slaves, freeing the Marcabians from having to work. So they made up a plan and contacted one race down here, with whom they made a deal that, if they would help them to undermine every nation and take them over silently, they would make them the ruling people of earth. Well guess which people the Marcabians made the deal with? Bingo! -- the Hebrews!

L.Ron Hubbard found out what the Sumerian records, the Gilgamesh epic, the Christian Bible and other books describe as well, that Marcabian "god-like" beings came down from heaven with flying saucers. The ancient people not knowing about machines, described them as something they could relate to: a flying cloud or a "flying wheel that came from heaven" with noise and steam, or the "eye of God" (surely it must be an accident that the eye on the Illuminati sign on the one-dollar bill has the shape of a saucer?).

Hubbard found out who EL SHADDAI was and still is -- the extraterrestrial race that made the original deal with the Hebrews.

And from then on this was taught in the Scientology Church, from the grade OT3 in the hierarchy upwards. You think this is nonsense? Then read the following sentences carefully! If this was nonsensical, nothing more would have happened besides some ridiculing and sneering. But you will always recognise by the severity something is treated whether it is in somebody's way.

Of course the Khazar-Jewish Illuminati and the "Hebrew Blood Alliance" (the descendants of those Hebrews who had made the deal with the Marcabians, another Secret Lodge) soon found out about Hubbard's discovery, but his organisation was already too powerful to fight. So the ruling Khazar-Illuminati started, as the Marcabians told them to (already in the Old Testament), undermining and infiltrating the organisation and taking it over. So guess what happened!

In 1981 the complete Church of Scientology in every nation on the planet had been bought by the biggest WHISKEY producer on Earth, the Canadian Jew Bronfman.
Now you will understand why the most important people in Scientology as well as all the original founders had left the Church at that time. Because since then the Church of Scientology is a Khazar-Jewish Illuminati organisation. Surprised?

I got this information from the founder of Scientology in Germany, as well as from people in the US who worked with Hubbard until he died. (These people do not wish to be named, as they have a difficult life already.)

Does all this make sense?

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/sci-infiltrated.htm

Cidersomerset
20th October 2014, 22:07
This reminds me of a post I put on a thread several weeks ago, although this theory
may not be correct , the creation of the Battle of Armageddon is possibly one
of those events that the TPTB maybe looking to create.

================================================== ===========

Re: Military Intervention being discussed to stop the spread..

Hi Bob I know this is off the wall and pure 'rabbit hole ' stuff, but what keeps coming
to mind is the possible clearance of Africa. I know this is unlikely and illogical but......

In Kerry's Project Camelot interview with Captain Philips , she says he told her that
Africa has been given to a ET race to colonise.

I don't know if it was part or the whole continent. This does sound far fetched
but if there was nuclear war involving Israel . The creation of the battle of
Armageddon on the plains of Meggido set up by TPTB. This could effect areas of
North Africa if designed to do so.

http://www.acceptingtruth2012.com/valley_of_megiddo.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West , Central and Eastern Africa by the spread of Ebola.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/thematic-maps/maps/ebola-outbreak.jpg

I know cures are being developed and tested and some already work , and there
are plenty of other theories to what is going on with Ebola .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the Aids virus still rampant in South Africa ?

The New York Times....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/health/aids-south-africa-success-pepfar.html?_r=0

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/7/18/1405701907920/a183d806-69d2-4c2e-9a74-9875dc15d0ea-460x276.jpeg

It just so happened some of the passengers on MH17 were experts going to an Aids conference

http://newsfirst.lk/english/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Aids-Doctor.jpg

This is all speculation and probably wrong. But you must admit its a script to a classic sky fy thriller movie...LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh there was one a few years ago set in South Africa about Aliens landing there...

hwz_Xjxq7JA

District 9 (2009) Trailer (Sharlto Copley, Jason Cope, Nathalie Boltt)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74541-Military-Intervention-being-discussed-to-stop-the-spread..&p=872573#post872573

SiriusB
23rd October 2014, 00:58
defeating this artificial Armageddon directed by extraterrestrial custodial Gods

This is exactly what happened IMO.
There is much more about that than the CIA making this up.
Just recently I wrote an article at university about the apocalyptical issues in islam and christianity, also having a look in jewish end time expectations.
I try to simplify here:
What was stunning to me is, that those hard core conservatives, in particular in islam ( for example: Naqschbandi sufism) and jewish (chabad lubawitsch) narratives need MANDATORY an Armageddon-like and WW3 scenario before either the Medhi or the Messias Ben David could appear.
They either need every jew or muslim killed, who lives in palestine/Israel. Only when Jerusalem (depending on the particular group: sometimes you need to kill all infidels around the world, sometimes only the ones in Israel/palestine)is cleaned up from the infidels, then the promised happy-times of never ending paradise-bliss of the almighty good will occur.
wow, this is a unbelievable ****ed-up mess which will lead to never ending bloodshed and hate. I always ask, qui bono??

a small side note which i researched in that context: One of the biggest orders is the sufist Naqshbandi order with its head Sheik Nazim. Two very famous followers are the current president of Turkey Erdogan and the ex-prime minister of turkey Turgut Özal. Sheik Nazim is a very strong believer in the apocalyptic narrative . He's claiming and that the end time is near and the great narrative of the apocalyptic times is unfolding. You could actually check youtube on him, lots of speeches there.

There seems lots of other "well respected" politicians linked to these end time guys like the Bushes to the evangelicals.
So, I will continue asking: Qui bono; who ( maybe someone external) benefit from this mess? It seems so obviously set up....

cuitlahuac
28th October 2014, 17:15
Qui bono? According to El Kin in his book The Pied Pipers of Heaven, the ones who benefit are reptilian ETs whose "business" is to recollect human body entities (the computer program entities that are used to run human bodies. Described in the book as GE/entities):

Definitions: GE Genetic Entity: the entity/computer program running the body. Thetan: The spiritual being as different from his body.

Back to reptile men. They were seen more than once. On 3rd August 1992 a solo-auditor (Scientology practitioner applying techniques to himself) reported having spotted a space fleet from Sector 15; all staff and officers were lizard types... Their job was to put their ships in a stationary orbit and to radiate microwaves towards circumscribed areas. Microwaves affect any water compound and therefore make human bodies vibrate. By resonance the GE/entities/thetan composite is affected emotionally. People are tuned down to hatefulness and start killing each other. Yet they don't do so with a quick stab of a knife or a bullet in the neck, they do it slowly and painfully.... in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Belgian Congo. Incidentally, at the time of the session the Lizard ship was working the area of Yugoslavia.

Their reason for making death drawn-out and torturous is the same as given above in the example of the Nazi death camp: they want the GE to ridge up until she has reached maximum energization at which point she gets "plucked" , i.e. hoovered up into the load of the space ship waiting high up.

The auditor found out that the GE programs of the Lizards faulty which necessitated their feeding on the GEs of other races in order to keep their bodies going and be able to procreate. According to their own statement, they have been "grazing" Earth for 2600 years.

defeating this artificial Armageddon directed by extraterrestrial custodial Gods

http://fzba.chat.ru/LKin/Vol3.pdf

This is exactly what happened IMO.
There is much more about that than the CIA making this up.
Just recently I wrote an article at university about the apocalyptical issues in islam and christianity, also having a look in jewish end time expectations.
I try to simplify here:
What was stunning to me is, that those hard core conservatives, in particular in islam and jewish narratives need MANDATORY an Armageddon-like and WW3 scenario before either the Medhi or the Messias Ben David could appear.
They either need every jew or muslim killed, who lives in palestine/Israel. Only when Jerusalem (depending on the particular group: sometimes you need to kill all infidels around the world, sometimes only the ones in Israel/palestine)is cleaned up from the infidels, then the promised happy-times of never ending paradise-bliss of the almighty good will occur.
wow, this is a unbelievable ****ed-up mess which will lead to never ending bloodshed and hate. I always ask, qui bono??

a small side note which i researched in that context: One of the biggest orders is the sufist Naqshbandi order with its head Sheik Nazim. Two very famous followers are the current president of Turkey Erdogan and the ex-prime minister of turkey Turgut Özal. Sheik Nazim is a very strong believer in the apocalyptic narrative . He's claiming and that the end time is near and the great narrative of the apocalyptic times is unfolding. You could actually check youtube on him, lots of speeches there.

There seems lots of other "well respected" politicians linked to these end time guys like the Bushes to the evangelicals.
So, I will continue asking: Qui bono; who ( maybe someone external) benefit from this mess? It seems so obviously set up....