PDA

View Full Version : A Call To Action

King Arthur
18th October 2014, 01:47
I received a call to action today from Aluna Joy.

The email message is essentially copied over from the messages on her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin

Look for the messages starting from yesterday.

The first one is:
Today I had a powerful vision come to me, (about 11:30AM MST time) with a decree that it was asked to be passed on to YOU, and invite YOU to put our collective light into action! Do you want to play today . . . for just a few moments?

I was asked to combine our like-minded, soul family’s LIGHT and say . . .

WITH OUR GREAT AND MIGHTY I AM PRESENCES, WE REMOVE FROM EARTH AND HUMANITY ANY AND ALL OPPOSING ENERGY OR FORCES TO THE LIGHT.

When I did this simple decree, I immediately saw a huge, hard stone-like structure start to peal away from the Earth. Then a second thinner layer began to be removed, revealing a pristine new skin of the new Earth. Can you give a few moments, from the light that you truly are, and help with this sudden and spontaneous Earth clearing? It appears that there is a substantial crack in the old, fear-based programming, and now we can get into it and bust this system with precision and efficiency! YAHOO!

Please share this post, and also share what you experienced while doing this simple process! Blessings to one and all!

In the next message, she posted the feedback on what happened. You can also see the feedback from people who participated.

Then in the third message, she tells of a dream for which she received this interpretation from her ET friends.
The Star Elders said that during the days preceding the upcoming December 2014 Solstice, and during the days of the Divine Feminine in Mexico (culminating on December 12th for the Goddess Guadalupe), there will be a day when we will be called to take a nap . . . a divine and profound sleep. In this sleep, new encodings will be activated in each of us. During this entire year, we have been upgrading our nervous systems to handle new frequencies. I am sure you have been feeling this. Well, this will be when the light switch is turned on to this new nervous system.

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested in such matters

Daozen
18th October 2014, 02:58
Im wary of Gods and predictions, but I can't see any reason why the clearing suggestion isn't a good thing
We have no idea how far our power extends. In the words of the Nagual Elias in The Power of Silence. "The power of man is incalculable."

Azt
18th October 2014, 03:20
Im wary of Gods and predictions, but I can't see any reason why the clearing suggestion isn't a good thing
We have no idea how far our power extends. In the words of the Nagual Elias in The Power of Silence. "The power of man is incalculable." agreed but changing the world by saying something might be far out of doing something ... it is like those people who click on likes on facebook for supporting a cause ... in their mind they might be thinking done, I did my part ... but in reality that is not true, actions are needed in this world and it is not a short cut or something you can do multitasking ... it requires your full commitment and energy. So, my five cents: Do not fall for easy 1, 2 ,3 and all our problems are gone approaches as it will not work that way ...

gripreaper
18th October 2014, 03:40
WITH OUR GREAT AND MIGHTY I AM PRESENCES, WE REMOVE FROM EARTH AND HUMANITY ANY AND ALL OPPOSING ENERGY OR FORCES TO THE LIGHT.

So, we should stop all oscillations between the polarities of the electromagnetic spectrum of consciousness so that all manifestation ceases and life as we know it ends?

Duality is all about opposing energies!

sigma6
18th October 2014, 05:47
We have no idea how far our power extends. In the words of the Nagual Elias in The Power of Silence. "The power of man is incalculable." agreed but changing the world by saying something might be far out of doing something ... it is like those people who click on likes on facebook for supporting a cause ... in their mind they might be thinking done, I did my part ... but in reality that is not true, actions are needed in this world and it is not a short cut or something you can do multitasking ... it requires your full commitment and energy. So, my five cents: Do not fall for easy 1, 2 ,3 and all our problems are gone approaches as it will not work that way ...

agreed the affirmation is a seed planted in consciousness, that is just the beginning process of a series of actions that one must engage, on the idea that it is going to guide you/the universe into the right conditions to achieve the goal of the affirmation... otherwise it is "faith" without action... one of those tricky subjects, when does mind end, and physicality/action begin? We all need positive thoughts

What's your fave affirmation?

Lettherebelight
18th October 2014, 12:02
I

The Star Elders said that during the days preceding the upcoming December 2014 Solstice, and during the days of the Divine Feminine in Mexico (culminating on December 12th for the Goddess Guadalupe), there will be a day when we will be called to take a nap . . . a divine and profound sleep. In this sleep, new encodings will be activated in each of us.

Sounds good to me...I am sure I will probably need a little rest about then!

Lifebringer
18th October 2014, 15:32
Pretty powerful command, and I felt it as it was done, after asking Creator if it was a actual message. Yes, and it also said, how do others know what you say, is a message? They will know.

Thank you and on the Sabbath, the strength of numbers of hearts and minds of love and progress and peace, can be the crack buster of truth needed for the jailings.

Lifebringer
18th October 2014, 15:41
I like to think that those reading an important issue that effects others, are using their emotional connection to feel their pain, and the "likes" support, but another comfirmation that others like me are feeling and praying or wishing for a solution or in short when we can't physically, financially or verbally help them, we can pray and give it over to Creator, who's capable of all things.
Just my take on it, not that a male's perspective/understanding of the call to arms, in his own light for all good intent, isn't just as important.

Love and peace fellow beings of warrior light of good intent, under the guidance of those who guide us.

Lifebringer
18th October 2014, 15:47
I think at "certain times in the timeline" a little focus is in order from the beings of good on this planet to go with the consciousness and awakening others.
Jmo, but I really really feel we are the witnesses to trumpet the awareness of the planet's living life forms of God.

I keep hearing just now as I wright, they must be in the now, not the past to which they cannot change.

"Like a course/class already taken and passed.":wizard:

Sean
20th October 2014, 04:53
I received a call to action today from Aluna Joy.

The email message is essentially copied over from the messages on her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin

Look for the messages starting from yesterday.

The first one is:
Today I had a powerful vision come to me, (about 11:30AM MST time) with a decree that it was asked to be passed on to YOU, and invite YOU to put our collective light into action! Do you want to play today . . . for just a few moments?

I was asked to combine our like-minded, soul family’s LIGHT and say . . .

When I did this simple decree, I immediately saw a huge, hard stone-like structure start to peal away from the Earth. Then a second thinner layer began to be removed, revealing a pristine new skin of the new Earth. Can you give a few moments, from the light that you truly are, and help with this sudden and spontaneous Earth clearing? It appears that there is a substantial crack in the old, fear-based programming, and now we can get into it and bust this system with precision and efficiency! YAHOO!

Please share this post, and also share what you experienced while doing this simple process! Blessings to one and all!

In the next message, she posted the feedback on what happened. You can also see the feedback from people who participated.

Then in the third message, she tells of a dream for which she received this interpretation from her ET friends.
The Star Elders said that during the days preceding the upcoming December 2014 Solstice, and during the days of the Divine Feminine in Mexico (culminating on December 12th for the Goddess Guadalupe), there will be a day when we will be called to take a nap . . . a divine and profound sleep. In this sleep, new encodings will be activated in each of us. During this entire year, we have been upgrading our nervous systems to handle new frequencies. I am sure you have been feeling this. Well, this will be when the light switch is turned on to this new nervous system.

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested in such matters

On my own, I do "light meditations" for earth, and everything/one on it.

basically, I visualize myself in space, earth in front of me. I then blast it with light, using whatever other visualizations come to mind at that moment. I do this especially when I feel we are under some immediate threat. The mantra tends to be about "beating back the darkness". I don't know how effective it is, but my visualizations tend to be pretty potent.

gripreaper
20th October 2014, 06:19
I

The Star Elders said that during the days preceding the upcoming December 2014 Solstice, and during the days of the Divine Feminine in Mexico (culminating on December 12th for the Goddess Guadalupe), there will be a day when we will be called to take a nap . . . a divine and profound sleep. In this sleep, new encodings will be activated in each of us.

Sounds good to me...I am sure I will probably need a little rest about then!

What day should I take off from work?

Daozen
22nd October 2014, 11:18

If you want practical click on the Critical Mass articles in my sig. They're all free.... I think there are definite efforts to do mass meditations to bring peace. It looks like they're somewhat successful. A type of containment seems to be in effect. The Cabal keep slipping up like cartoon villains at the end of a movie. I don't want to underestimate them, but they can't pull off their plans due to the strength of our collective consciousness.