PDA

View Full Version : Sep 2014 Baltic sea anomaly latest news

Observer1964
19th October 2014, 17:06
New information and scientific opinion as to what the Baltic sea object may be. Also results from samples tested turn out to have a metallic composition. Naval warships continue to investigate the area. Is it a crashed ufo after all?

aQ0lIKO0X-s

Atlas
19th October 2014, 18:10
These guys say they have a "25 years long career as a wreck hunter", they found the 'anomaly' in 2011 and now in 2014, guess what, they still don't know what it is ! I see 2 possibilities:

1 - The 'anomaly' is not an anomaly but rather a natural phenomenon, nothing to see, or,
2 - They are the worst wreck hunters in the world, totally unable to identify the wreck they found 3 years ago.

Interview with them in 2014:
R6dWKb-SCQU

Cardillac
19th October 2014, 19:29
ifIF this object is a crashed 'UFO' we can be sure it was of advanced terrestrial origin that just simply failed; look folks, read Dr. Joseph Farrell's "Roswell and the Reich"; the Roswell crash (and probably the Baltic object) can be explained in completely terrestrial terms; as Farrell once stated (paraphrase here): "if "aliens" had the extremely advanced technology to get through the universe and all of its pitfalls, how did they suddenly become bad pilots when they reached the earth?"-

not that I refute an alien presence of some sort, but common folks, no advanced alien could possibly let our puny earth become an obstacle-

Larry

Atlas
19th October 2014, 20:11
Sonar images:

w0kKFaVtYdE
0KfrXJABn2M

Cidersomerset
19th October 2014, 21:29
New information and scientific opinion as to what the Baltic sea object may be. Also results from samples tested turn out to have a metallic composition. Naval warships continue to investigate the area. Is it a crashed ufo after all?

A good update with the samples possibly being alloys used in artificial craft.
Two good old UFO sighting reports I had not heard before and some
suspicious observations from the Swedish navy. Definitely an intriguing
case. If it is a downed UFO or cold war relic or some other object the
navy knows about it I would have thought.

ghostrider
20th October 2014, 02:24
They will never get to the bottom of it , knowledge and history is controlled ... anything that points to other humans more advanced , more civilized that don't need religion and government will be shut down ...