PDA

View Full Version : Attention Galactic Warriors: Where Do We Go From Here?

linksplatinum
20th October 2014, 05:50
Something strange is happening to this article by doubling of certain sentence lines in several paragraphs.

Sorry about that...

here is the article link to view
http://in5d.com/attention-galactic-warriors.html

gripreaper
20th October 2014, 05:55
Links. Please review your "copy and paste" because many sentences are duplicated and run twice, and there are many punctuation and paragraph errors. It's hard to read. Please go back and proof read and edit.

linksplatinum
20th October 2014, 06:03
Links. Please review your "copy and paste" because many sentences are duplicated and run twice, and there are many punctuation and paragraph errors. It's hard to read. Please go back and proof read and edit.

I've never had that happen before, I just took it out completely with a link to view the article. That was weird

Aspen
20th October 2014, 06:10
:clap2: thank you so much for your summary and reminders. I'm not sure about the reason for all the repetition. But maybe it is the best form of emphasis. I needed this form of encouragement. A psychic recently told me that my husband will probably die soon, because of how his aura looks and because he is part of the old system, holding the old energy. It is difficult for me to accept that I may be deserted sooner than I had planned on. It is encouraging what you say about people being able to help with the shift even if they die. They are not really gone. He is convinced that there probably is such a thing as a prison planet and that we have recycled many times here in reincarnations. He really does not want to continue to do that, he is very tired of it all. I am hoping that if he does go soon that he will realize that he is free now to help with the shift. . . . I am wondering what you base your assertion on - about people being able to help with the shift even after death?