PDA

View Full Version : Exposing 9/11 Cover Up - Oz Style

Lily de Cuir
1st November 2010, 09:27
Hello Everyone,

You may have heard of Kevin Bracken, a trade unionist heavy, here in Australia exposing the 9/11 cover up in main stream media (ABC Melbourne Radio).

This very courageous gentleman kept very calm throughout this audio interview for which I admire him greatly. I could not have kept my cool as this abrasive journalist ridiculed and derided him as a whacko conspiracy theorist.

What I find interesting is the balanced and fair appraisal of the narrator of this youtube audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3pMPObcGU

Here in Oz, at first it was all over the printed press deriding him and even the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, branding his comments as 'stupid'. The mainstream media were falling over themselves to interview him.....ah, then they realised the polls actually agreed with Mr Bracken that 9/11 was an inside job and the calls stopped - except for alternative media of course (bless their little cotton socks).

Mr Bracken featured on Alex Jones 29 October 2010 - google that for the podcast, it's an hour's duration if you have the time. Or go straight to the 9 minute audio above.

And oh, if you feel so inclined, if you'd like to support Mr Bracken, you can email a love note to our Jools (PM Julia Gillard) on:

http://www.pm.gov.au/PM_Connect?Email_your_PM

I just did..

Cheers,:p
Lily

bennycog
1st November 2010, 10:21
nice.. i think i posted the julia gillard statement somewhere on this now massive forum..
i hope kevin can go a lot further now that he has some msm success..

i will send a little love note lol.. i have sent many many many emails and messages to people of the australian media.. and have never got a response.. but i have continued to do so..
unfortunatley to do any more you need the money behind you to do it.. and i so wish i could build a truck and plant a couple massive tvs on the side and continually run doco's and and hand out dvd's and website's to look up.. a travelling truth trucky :)

Lily de Cuir
1st November 2010, 10:36
nice.. i think i posted the julia gillard statement somewhere on this now massive forum..
i hope kevin can go a lot further now that he has some msm success..

i will send a little love note lol.. i have sent many many many emails and messages to people of the australian media.. and have never got a response.. but i have continued to do so..
unfortunatley to do any more you need the money behind you to do it.. and i so wish i could build a truck and plant a couple massive tvs on the side and continually run doco's and and hand out dvd's and website's to look up.. a travelling truth trucky :)

Hi bennycog,

Yeah, I do the same, but keep it up brother, small drips on the stone, or whatever the metaphor is...

Fact is that anyone with a comp and net can be very powerful. I mean just look at what is happening. We ARE starting to make a difference.

In Lakesh
Lily

bennycog
1st November 2010, 11:35
My email to our PM.

dear PM,
I just want to ask a question or two about the ongoing blackout and cover up of the events of 9/11 and why you have called it "stupid"
The evidence is so overwhelming that the events of that day are so far from what the media has portrayed to us, that it would be impossible for a prime minister of any country to not have the knowledge or "the little man in the ear" telling you something is and was wrong.
You must know that the people of australia and indeed the world are waking up in droves to the matter of 9/11. and that is where it will start, and the many other truth's will follow..
Wouldn't you like to be the prime minister that brought the truth to the people?
Imagine the backing you would have if you faced the culprits behind the mess caused by the events of 9/11.
Building 7?
How did they find a passport at the bottom of the towers intact?
how did they make a commision report in a matter of days of a size that would rival an epic series of novels?
The questions are endless dear prime minister. I would hope that you have these questions and so many more of your own to ask. Australia i believe, is a nation that hold itself up under tremendous pressure. I also believe we will actually get off of our couches and out into the streets to help you julia...
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/242/018/911,Fema_official_Refuses_To_Be_Part_Of_Cover-up.html

http://www.septembereleventh.org/news

documentaries like "loose change" and "zero 9/11" are great to help you open your mind to it too.

thankyou for reading this email prime minister julia gillard.
i apreciate your time and are in hope that you will make this country very very proud.

benny coghlan

Zook
1st November 2010, 11:39
Good morning, Lily de Cuir,

[...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3pMPObcGU
[...]

Excellent find. It exposes the cowardice, the mendacity, and some of the logical fallacies often employed in 9/11/2001 coverup.

John Steinbeck wrote a novel a while back portraying two types of male units: Of Mice and Men. If it had been written today, no meaning would be lost by the modern title: Of Faines and Brackens.

:typing:

treeman
1st November 2010, 11:57
BRILLIANT....Go Mr Bracken.....BRACKEN FOR CHANGE !!
Jon Faine....I am offended by this oxygen thief (former lawyer....please !!)

Dear PM,

Congratulations on your rather shady appointment (don't know how you did it - all those 'behind closed door dealings').
If you would like to redeem yourself, then do something honest for the nation of Australia, "Request a public debate or Amnesty",
although we still have Pine Gap and we are in the pocket of the US of A....
One great leader 'Sir Gough Whitlam', let's see if your integrity could be mentioned with regards as previous GREATS.
I request a formal discussion and or public inquiry/ debate and or Amnesty regarding the Australian involvement relating to IRAQ / September 11th 2001....and a BLOODY mess - 'Australian foreign affairs policies'.
Thank you ALL.
treeman

Teakai
2nd November 2010, 03:03
Jon Faine sounds so foolish in that interview. Totally incapable of rationalising.

It seems strange that the man is so completely against discussing or opening his mind to any debate. Why?

I wrote to the Prime Minister and to Kevin Bracken and gave Jon Faine my (polite) opinion in regard to the interview. It seems so did a lot of other people - that's good to hear.