PDA

View Full Version : Has The Archonic Reincarnation Trap Been Dissolved?

linksplatinum
22nd October 2014, 05:29
Michelle Walling, CHLC
http://in5d.com/archonic-reincarnation-system-dissolved.html

Has The Archonic Reincarnation Trap Been Dissolved?

http://www.dolorescannon.com/assets/images/dc-pic.jpg
http://www.dolorescannon.com/
http://masaru-emoto.net/english/home-event-pic.jpg
http://masaru-emoto.net/

Recently we have seen an increase in the passing of many spiritual and metaphysical icons. Dolores Cannon and Masaru Emoto were highly respected with their knowledge of the way things work and passed within days of each other. Is it possible that they knew the time was right for them to be able to leave their bodies in order to escape the Archonic matrix net for good?

http://in5d.com/images/5d-archon-matrix-.jpg

Are they having a party on the New Earth?

I have a friend from Sedona, AZ that I have been in contact with in the last year via email. He has been on his spiritual and metaphysical path for almost as long as I have been alive, which puts him in the “baby boomer” category. He first contacted me to get my opinion and advice as to whether he should think about letting go of his body in order to transition to the other side.

His wife had already transitioned last year and he was left alone to battle the world until the promised light body activation that he had studied most of his life occurred for him.

My friend recently had a “lucid dream” where he visited his wife. He had also noticed the transitions of many icons and that had been our most recent discussion. Some people have remarked that those that have already transitioned would be helping us from the other side, and that we would meet them on the 5d Earth, or as Dolores called it the New Earth.

This brought up questions with him on the recent timing of the transition of his awakened wife as well as these icons, and whether the 5d earth is indeed where they are all meeting.

Why I think the reincarnation trap may have been dissolved

http://in5d.com/images/5d-archon-matrix-1.jpg

Gregg Prescott of In5d wrote an article describing the reincarnation trap called “How to Exit The Reincarnation System". I have surmised there may be a couple of factors involved in the possibility of now being able to return “home” after transitioning.

The earth has raised her vibrational frequency, as evidenced by the Schumann Resonance, which recently hit 8.70 according to this Russian website.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

This raises the human body frequency as we are made up mostly of water which would be affected by the rate of vibration as Dr. Emoto has documented. When one transitions, they would naturally be attracted to the vibration that they are emitting by the Universal Law of Vibrational Attainment. In the past there have been many times that a person who forgot that life was eternal died in fear, which allowed them to be pulled into a lower frequency lifetime after lifetime.

Successfully increasing one’s frequency before transitioning out of body could steer a soul away from the incarnation trap. When one transitions, they would naturally be attracted to the vibration that they are emitting by the Universal Law of Vibrational Attainment.

Another possibility is that the trap itself could have already been abandoned. The Greys that control the reincarnation system could be finished with the purpose of the reincarnation system itself. They have all of the energy needed to move their existence to their next level of domination and control somewhere else. The system itself could be actually dissolving due to Pluto “the destroyer” existing astrologically in Capricorn until the year 2023.

A third possibility is that the archonic “net” that was placed around the earth as a barrier has been reported as having many holes in it, which may have been facilitated by the sun’s CME’s dissolving it. A recent video by a woman who goes by the name of Yellow Rose For Texas (YRFT) has described the sun as being “dead”.

She says that the Elohim named the sun “Ed” and the recent activity of CME’s and solar flares are not simply normal eruptions but are explosions due to the cosmic war that has been occurring that has wrapped things up toward the end of this cycle. As a side note, she also says that Earth is ready to cleanse herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyEFQWm78kw

This video may be hard to fully understand without the prior story told by YRFT in other videos.

Another intersting video she has is called “The Lie NASA Told”, which shows how NASA has been covering up the real story of what is happening and has also consistently deleted many pictures off of its public site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69vZyE74Zg

What you really need to know is that there are MANY things happening behind the scenes, and just because you do not see it in your reality does not mean that it is not happening. There are many agendas my many races of Extraterrestrials and Extradimensionals and not all of them will benefit or apply to your soul family.

While some people will survive Earth’s cleansing and will become the future generations of humanity, many of us are confused by all of the agendas and just want to go “home”.

http://in5d.com/images/5d-archon-matrix-2.jpg

Where is “home”?

We are infinite creator beings. Many people have a remembrance of what it was like to live on another planet, and they may consider that place their home. However, when we go “home”, is it possible that it may be more of a state of being that an actual place? Outside of this matrix, our consciousness can create whatever it desires as a “home”.

Many New Age teachings have described a “5d Earth” and have twisted explanations of a New Earth into a trap. The archons may have constructed a place within the matrix to corral some souls where they could rest and be happy, however there would still a system of control and hierarchy.

http://in5d.com/archons-and-archangels.html

This is no different than the summerlands of the heavens within the 4th dimensional construct. The last ditch effort for us to agree to follow them to this form of “home” was designed to make a grab at as many souls they could in order to further their life span. Their experience as a soul would end without other souls or physical bodies to feed off of because they no longer have a connection to Source and need some way to sustain themselves.

There may be an actual “5D Earth” and it may be called such because it vibrates at a frequency of love. We may have an aspect of our consciousness that has already co-created it with other consciousnesses. We may be joining that part of ourselves when we leave this experience.

This is what my friend explained about where his wife was:

“I visited my wife in a ‘lucid dream’ about six months after and the conversation we had and the experience itself was as real as any I have had in waking state. The conversation was about current affairs and it did not seem like a dream at all. The land she was in was pristine with tall trees and sparkling lights everywhere, like floating Christmas lights in the air. I wanted to stay. Many people were arriving and finding cabins with their names on them. I could not find one with my name although I searched and finally was I back (here).

One thing that I have concluded is that even in our ‘awakened state’ we know so little about the nature of reality or the ascension process but we do get glimpses and small pieces to place together. One of these pieces is that the nature of transition (death) has changed for those awakened. I believe that they are no longer subjected to the net but cross directly to the new earth. So if that should be our fate, which I don’t think it will be, then we have nothing to fear from the false light or other indoctrination we were subject to in the past.”

See related article: The REAL Awakening: The Event
http://www.in5d.com/the-real-awakening-the-event.html

As I had mentioned before, my friend and I began our communications because before this revelation he did not know whether he was to stay here or to stay with the Earth and activate his lightbody. Here is part of my latest response to him:

“I do feel like the reincarnation trap could have been dissolved. I think that the Greys are more worried about their ultimate fate at this point. I needed to get the information out there about the past and what the possibilities were if a person were to die now. But it could have already been taken care of.

I still do not know if the 5d earth is a part of the matrix. I think the tricksters planned to create a copy of the 5d earth in order to lure souls there within the matrix still within the fourth dimension.

Before the net was put on us, when we incarnated and died we would return to our ‘home’. I feel like that is where your wife is. Home is a construct that allows for infinite creation of your consciousness. She may have created her own version of 5d earth in co-creation with other souls. It is hard for us to understand infinite creation and abilities as we want to compartmentalize ‘where’ they are.

Now let’s suppose you are not one to stay and integrate your light body. I do not think suicide is a good idea. Instead I suggest really having a talk with your higher self, your oversoul, and creator, and saying out loud what you would like to do. Make sure that you ask for guidance that is in the best interest of your oversoul, because one thing I think some of us needed to do for our oversouls is gather the sparks that got lost in the matrix and heal them so they could be reintegrated.

Of course we have already been doing that as we had hardships in our life, as we conquered them we healed that spark. Now I am a thinker and so are you. I have come to a realization that over thinking based on everything we have read over the years is a trap that was set for us. Truly take my advice to sit with yourself in your heart space, out of your head. Then talk to yourself, your soul, and say that you are ready to relinquish your control over how things go down and let more of your soul essence come in and drive your vehicle. Then you will be on your path whether it is leaving your body or staying for the grand finale.”

More about ascension

One of the hardest things to do is to mentally erase the programming of the New Age doctrines about all of us “ascending” in some magical way without any effort. It is also confusing when we think about the ships coming to pick us up or whether we will activate our light bodies in order to leave the planet before a cataclysm. We know that the earth will be cleansing herself, and we know that most of us do not want to be stuck living in a cave in order to survive the cleansing.

The baby boomers are also wondering at their age whether they intended to stay in body until the light body activation. If so, so much time has passed with promised that is “just around the corner” that they are seriously wondering if they going to make it or if they are failing.

http://in5d.com/images/5d-archon-matrix-5.jpg

My goal is to help reduce any fear that anyone is failing and to remind people that we know what to do. We need to remember to stay calm and centered in love and know that it will work out for each and every one of us. This of course does not mean that we will not do our work if we still have work to do. Instead we will be led by our oversoul as to what we need to do if we follow the cues that are unveiled through awareness and discussions like this one.

The reason that In5d.com has recently concentrated on the Archonic system and the false light matrix reincarnation cycle was to share with newly awakened people what has occurred in the past so that we could fully understand how we were trapped in this system.

Where we go from here may already be planned by our subconscious and the events that needed to take place in order for us to leave may have been unfolding already, and continue to unfold. Maybe we will join Dolores and Masaru in their co-creation of paradise, or maybe we will create our own and others will join us.

The more we discuss and share these topics, the more individual experience guidance will emerge in order to help us find our way. What we do know is that there is an experience waiting for us beyond our wildest imagination that will take imagining it to get us there.

Daozen
22nd October 2014, 12:48
I think it's beING dissolved. I don't think we're there yet. Maybe it's easier to escape now. I think we'll all know it once the technology is switched off.

Evolved souls have a lot of sponsorship and protection.

GoodETxSG
22nd October 2014, 13:06
I think a lot of "Old Rules" of our Sol System have gone out the "Cosmic Window" in relatively recent times... The area of the Galaxy (Or the "Twist" in its Torsion Field) we have entered is of a different Density and Energetic Vibration that has caused quite a bit of changes to our Sol and the group of local Star Clusters in our area. This has cuased changes in how some of the Black Op's Technologies work or in some cases do not work. In my opinion it very well could have caused a change in the prior model of reincarnation (What ever that really was beyond Human Speculation).

There have been a lot of recent "New Arrivals" in our Sol System of unknown origin (And Intent) that are thought by many to be here to "Observe" some sort of "Event". However that is speculation. Something is going on for certain. We are living in "Interesting Times"...
Thanks for the Post,

TrumanCash
22nd October 2014, 15:02
I know from my own memories of in-between lives in the past 12,300+ years that the Mantids, who operate the in-between lives "processing" facilities, still have them in place and in full operation. This is the "going-to-the-light" technological reincarnation system that they put in place vis-a-vis Earth a long time ago. However, I do see progress being made in exposing the truth about this artificial reincarnation system that mainly serves to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. The truth is beginning to surface and I do believe that the truth can indeed set us free.

TLC

white wizard
22nd October 2014, 15:44
Andrew Bartzis says the archon grid is in the process of falling, but I personally do not think there will be any transition into a 5D timeline in our timeline anytime soon. It may be hundreds of years away on this timeline. I know there will be a mass migration off this planet of negative souls after the archon grid falls. The vast majority of these negative souls will begin incarnating on other domination and control planets after their lifetime here is finished.
The only way I know to ascend in this lifetime is to reach the rainbow light body state, which is no easy task. My soul is working on this form of being, but it is a couple more incarnations away and I don’t know if I’ll even be doing it on this planet, or dimension. I wouldn’t even get excited about ascension until you see mass shifts in human consciousness. Beings are not meant to reincarnate they are supposed to incarnate, but on some level they were persuaded into this cycle. Even though reincarnation can be used to trap souls, it can really advance a soul in a short period of time. The down side is getting stuck in karma. I guess it could be considered like gambling on a soul level.
If you are stuck in karma than you need to focus on paying that back. For some souls it will be an easy task, but for others you have a lot of work ahead of you. If you’re a non-Earth bound soul (star seed/wanderer) than chances are you’ll be leaving this life time anyways, so focus on your job here.

Ultima Thule
23rd October 2014, 01:55
This might seem lazy, but would anyone mind stating in a few sentences exactly how it is established that there IS an archonian/archontic reincarnation trap? Where does the idea originate and what is there to substantiate it?

UT

Ahnung-quay
23rd October 2014, 03:07
I'm just reading the book the Keys of Enoch now. Enoch indicates that a cataclysm will happen due to the electromagnetics of the solar system going to null. The earth will have a magnetic pole disturbance. It is at this time that the Pillar of Light will come down for those who are transitioning to the next vibrational level. The souls that do not (or choose not) to transition will be destroyed to begin over in this dimension (possibly with a new sun).

Do you think we're moving into this time period now? JJ. Hurtak wrote the first printing of this book in 1973. It seems that much of the current information that we have is drawn from this writing.

Aspen
23rd October 2014, 03:20
Simon Parkes has a good description. In one of his early interviews, I think. It relates to the ley lines being part of the net and the "light" being a mousetrap. He recommends NOT going towards the light if you don't want to reincarnate.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dxXAAAIp4 he talks about this in this interview at 1:12. Simon states this is a prison planet and is designed to produce energy for the reptilians. The Wingmaker material also describes how the souls of humans first became captured. You can find this in the five Neruda interviews on the Wingmaker website. wingmakers.com James Mahu teaches that our souls act like batteries to power the false reality because our souls are connected to Source and that other beings that chose to sever their connection to Source are no longer eternal. They live through harvesting our energy. I am not sure who the archons are. The Gnostics talked about the archons being created as a consequence of the Divine Being who became the earth, Sophia, becoming third dimensional. Laura Magdalene Eisenhower also talks about this.
Another article I by Cobra, recently states that the archons are from the Andromeda Galaxy and are beings that chose darkness and that through genetic engineering created the Reptilian and draconian races to act as slave warriors to expand their Empire. According to this article on Portal 2012 there are only few archons left on earth and there will be no more archons coming through stargates or portals because according to him we are the last planet to be liberated. . . . This article was written in 2012 so maybe there is more recent information out there . . . http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012/05/fall-of-archons-normal-0.html Maybe others on this forum could speak to how reliable Cobra is as a source of information. He wrote an update about the archons in January of this year. http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2014/01/fall-of-archons-update.html He believes the net is being dissolved. He describes how there have been definite invasions through specific portals at certain times in human history.
The most recent article I could find about the archons, by Robert Stanley, claims they have been photographed and that they have been seen by shamans in altered states, for hundreds of years. http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/category/laura-eisenhower/ this article includes some of the photographs. So I guess that might be the proof you are looking for. It is a little confusing though as they refer to some as having amoeba like states and others look like reptilians, but they are beyond the visible light spectrum that humans see. Some say they hide in folds in time or the fourth dimension . . . Some say they are alive and well and living on planet earth among the Jesuits and black nobility. . . .

citsym
23rd October 2014, 04:47
Even though reincarnation can be used to trap souls, it can really advance a soul in a short period of time. The down side is getting stuck in karma. I guess it could be considered like gambling on a soul level.
If you are stuck in karma than you need to focus on paying that back. For some souls it will be an easy task, but for others you have a lot of work ahead of you. If you’re a non-Earth bound soul (star seed/wanderer) than chances are you’ll be leaving this life time anyways, so focus on your job here.

I have never been comfortable with the Karma - Reincarnation situation. I didn't accept it and I used to rally against it, then two years ago whilst at a meditation retreat I found myself looking at a computer screen with many files on the desktop. Immediately I knew these files depicted my so called "karma"

One by one the files were opened and each document was deleted (this was at quite a fast rate) until all the documents were finally gone from the desktop. I knew then that my karma was "wiped or didn't exist" and couldn't hold me back anymore. I believe this is a process that many have gone and will go through to assist in the raise in consciousness and the accessing of higher vibrations.

The experience didn't change me outwardly... I'm still a bit of a rough diamond ... but a much freer one!

Daozen
23rd October 2014, 07:49
I know from my own memories of in-between lives in the past 12,300+ years that the Mantids, who operate the in-between lives "processing" facilities, still have them in place and in full operation. This is the "going-to-the-light" technological reincarnation system that they put in place vis-a-vis Earth a long time ago. However, I do see progress being made in exposing the truth about this artificial reincarnation system that mainly serves to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. The truth is beginning to surface and I do believe that the truth can indeed set us free.

TLC

Truman (or anyone), what do you think of Cobra's recent info? He says a a 'Chimera base' in Long Island is the last stronghold of the scalar grid/veil/reincarnation system. I'm open minded. Happy to listen to every point of view.

Ultima Thule
25th October 2014, 05:43
How do you (whoever is in favor of archonian reincarnation trap) relate the idea to Ian Stevensons, Michael Newtons, Brian Weiss' studies where they bring people to life between lives - no notion of a trap in their studies I think. Mass of evidence(controversial I admit, via hypnosis) against a few opinions of reincarnation trap?

Are we talking about backed up hypothesis or in essence a rumour?

UT

TrumanCash
25th October 2014, 17:10

TLC

Truman (or anyone), what do you think of Cobra's recent info? He says a a 'Chimera base' in Long Island is the last stronghold of the scalar grid/veil/reincarnation system. I'm open minded. Happy to listen to every point of view.

I'm not familiar with "Cobra's recent info" but the in-between lives Mantid implantation/processing facility with which I am familiar is not on the planet--It is off-planet in a very large spherical mothership. I've heard about smaller automated processing facilities as well that other people (i.e., beings) get sucked up into upon death. I sometimes use a colloquialism "soul suckers" for the various types of facilities. However, I should state for those who are new to this phenomenon that not everyone gets recycled through these "processing" facilities every lifetime. Sometimes beings just hang around for awhile (e.g., haunted houses/ghosts) and sometimes beings can merge with humans and thereby bypass the birthing process. Lots of possibilities.

Truman

Daozen
28th October 2014, 05:58

TLC

I'm not familiar with "Cobra's recent info" but the in-between lives Mantid implantation/processing facility with which I am familiar is not on the planet--It is off-planet in a very large spherical mothership. I've heard about smaller automated processing facilities as well that other people (i.e., beings) get sucked up into upon death. I sometimes use a colloquialism "soul suckers" for the various types of facilities. However, I should state for those who are new to this phenomenon that not everyone gets recycled through these "processing" facilities every lifetime. Sometimes beings just hang around for awhile (e.g., haunted houses/ghosts) and sometimes beings can merge with humans and thereby bypass the birthing process. Lots of possibilities.

Truman

Thanks for writing that up Truman. It aligns with everything I've read and seen directly.... I think the processing facility must be dissolving slowly, whereever it is. I guess there's more and more chance to escape as each day passes. The intro to Nosso Lar gives a good indication of what might be going on: tb2HCRT7QWE

Dora
5th November 2014, 09:18
I was reading this article yesterday and thought I would share it on this thread. I don't know much about Peter Slattery and how reliable he is, but it was interesting listening to him talking about the Archons and the planetary shift. He says the shift has already happened and that many humans are both on the New Earth and the old one.
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/10/navigating-multi-dimensional-et-contact-peter-maxwell-slattery-australia-alfred-lambremont-webre.html

Aspen
15th November 2014, 22:04
John Lash and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower teach that the Myth of Sophia and the Gnostics had a lot to say about the Archons. They are the originators of the actual term archon. Apparently they were created millions of years ago as a by product or effect of Sophia (Divine Feminine Energy) who is an Aeon or god type being who normally stay in the Plenoroma or centre of the Galaxy or Universe. They are observers of the experiments they create. Apparently humans were one of their creations and due to the rebellion of Lucifer Sophia decided to get personally involved in the human experiment and part of herself (lower aspect) incarnated as the three dimensional planet we live on. The archons were insect like "imitator beings" who were created spontaneiously when Sophia tunneled through the Galaxy on her plunge to her present location. They live off of the Source energy that we possess, making us like the batteries in the Matrix. Some, like Robert Stanley who claims to have photographed them, state that many are fourth dimensional and some are the Reptilians. So basically it is unclear who exactly they are. They are the ones who power and control because they are concerned with maintaining their power source and some would like to ascend with humans. . . . Some teach that there is a connection to the practices of eating human flesh, drinking blood, vampires etc. Apparently it helps archons who want to maintain a human form. The concept of the archons appears to be an overarching concept that connects to many topics, but primarily that of the prison planet. I wonder how meddling with genetics fits into it? Apparently archons feed off of our fears and therefore try to promote fear in the human "herd", dumb us down etc. Laura teaches that the coming together of masculine and feminine energy in a healthy way produces alchemy, a miracle force of creativity that the archons apparently lack. On a positive note Laura or John Lash (I forget which) also teaches that engaging in a healthy sexual relationship (where there is affection and respect) also wards off the archons. article by Robert Stanley http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnTwHwI8gI John Lash's major work on understanding the archons http://snooze2awaken.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/john-lash-on-sophias-correction-the-impending-defeat-of-the-global-elite/

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgsULJ-lPI 3 hour video explaining the complicated story of Sophia and the archons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfUjgybN9H4