PDA

View Full Version : How Black Magic Is Controlling Humanity & What To Do About It

linksplatinum
25th October 2014, 03:42
ttp://in5d.com/how-black-magic-is-controlling-humanity.html

By - Michelle Walling, CHLC

In order to explain how our world came to be controlled by a small group of beings we call the Illuminati, one should know the truth about black magic and how it is used on us against our free will. By taking away the illusion of black magic humanity can realize how to outsmart, outwit, and outplay. While Pluto is in Capricorn and while we are beginning the Age of Aquarius, now is the time to utilize the light within us to shine in order to rise above in numbers over the few who are quickly losing control.

What is magic?

Magic in general is a word used to describe the attempt to influence an experience by the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, and language. Magic spells, or “spelling” can communicate with consciousnesses of other dimensions and layers within dimensions in order to request help with manifestation. Additions to spelling can include hand mudras, geometric patterns, and rituals comprised of step by step processes that include specific instructions in order to manifest.

Black magic vs. white magic

The difference between black magic and white magic is that black magic infringes upon the free will of individuals and is the misuse of tools that were intended to assist in spiritual ascension. Whereas white magic is all about alchemy and transformation in a spiritual sense, black magic is used for domination, power, and control. As we live in a world of duality, everything has its opposite.

These definitions of magic are derived from what we have been told about it in books and on the internet. There is a deeper understanding of magic that connects beyond our reality. Magic is actually a multidimensional tool used to form the illusion we see, feel, and hear and this power has been hidden from us since the time of Atlantis. It was passed down through several years from priests and priestesses that taught people how to manifest things from the background or formless energy.

Magic was intended for use of spiritually minded individuals who had an understanding of the power of manifestation and were able to use it responsibly. Only those of a hierarchy level of priest or priestess had access to this because they had proven their responsibility to use it with permission for an individual and for the betterment of humankind. Although it has been said many times that humans are “all one”, it has also been obvious that we are all at different levels of individual progression on our spiritual path.

How magic caused the “Fall of Atlantis”

The following account of the use of black magic to control humanity is derived from a mixture of channeled messages, books about Atlantis, books about ascension, and an innate knowing that freeing ourselves of black magic programming is what we need to accomplish. Use your own discernment in reading this material and decide whether this is the truth of your reality.

There were selfish and greedy people in Atlantis as well as highly evolved spiritual people just as there are Illuminati and Lightworkers on the planet today. Although the human mental body (mind) and the spiritual body were anchored in the fifth dimension, the physical body was anchored in the third dimension. By free will choice, one could explore the fifth dimension while occupying a third dimensional physical space, and others could choose to experience what it was like to vibrate on a lower third dimensional way of life on the planet. These people were split up into groups and colonies across the vast continent.

Something happened in Atlantis that was never supposed to happen in the overall plan of humanity living together as “one” but in individuality and duality. The selfish, greedy people got their hands on ancient rituals used by priests and priestesses and used them in order to further their wealth and power over the people of Atlantis. They intended to take over the whole planet, and by the looks of things today it seems they were successful.

The result of this was a rift through the dimensions that opened up a tear in the lower fourth dimension; the astral realm. This is one of the nastiest places one can imagine and has been likened to “Hell”. Extraterrestrials in the form of reptiles, Earth-bound spirits, and djinn (genies and tricksters) are a few of the culprits here.  Beings came through the rift and infiltrated the Atlantis colony, attaching themselves to those of a lower vibration that summoned them and to others that were simply living a lower third dimensional life. They required human blood in order to anchor themselves on this side of the rift, and they used their knowledge of mind control to get the people to give it to them.

They destroyed civilization in Atlantis with a misuse of technology and they continued their reign as they spread across the planet through incarnation. They were only able to do this by establishing a true pure bloodline from the beginning of their arrival and the ability to project their essence into a human body. They did this with black magic through the use of the blood ritual. This bloodline is highly protected today, as the small core of the Illuminati interbreeds with only pure chosen bloodline family members.

Every time there was a chance for humanity to free themselves from this magical illusion, the attempts were thwarted by those of the dark rift and humanity fell further and further into a deep spell that made them think they needed to be controlled and told what to do and how to do it. About 7,000 years ago, the dark beings began destroying as much evidence of the Altantean society as possible, hiding the remnant of any powers of magic from the abilities of average humans.

White magic knowledge was carefully guarded by those called Essenes and the Knights Templar throughout the ages, and were passed down through word of mouth and secret symbols. This was eventually infiltrated by the dark as well, and factions of secret society groups continued to practice dark rituals behind closed doors.

The plan to completely take over the planet was a huge success due to the knowledge of the mind and how to control it remotely through another dimension. By hiding their manipulation behind other minions, these beings controlled humans like puppets on strings and became wealthy rulers and dark lords throughout the ages. Blood sacrifices were necessary for them to stay alive as well as mining low vibrational energy off of humans.  Therefore it was absolutely necessary to keep humans in a low state of vibration and to keep the secret of this secret.

Humans are connected to the planet as we are made of her elements, just as humans and the planet are connected to their Creator Source. Due to the infiltration of these beings who cast darkness across the planet, the Earth fell in her vibration at the time of the fall of the Atlantis civilization. Some say that Earth volunteered to lower her vibration in order to quarantine the mix of beings from other dimensions because that was never supposed to happen and had never happened before. Furthermore, there was a plan put in place by her and her Creator to allow the experience to occur but the plan would allow her rise again. This would require humanity to use their free will to choose to rise above fear and control into love, and to remember who they are as a spark of their Creator.

Fast forward to today’s reflection of what is happening. The mind controlling of humanity has become like a computer program where thought is manipulated. Various forms of technology are used to insure humans do not wake up from this control. They do not want humans to realize that their higher minds exist in a higher plane of density and that they have always had access to this higher self. They also keep them from realizing that although they are told they are free, quite the opposite is true. Mind control and manipulation of illusion is the form of black magic that is controlling humanity today.

What can we do to reverse black magic?

When a human has an awakening experience and realizes that they are a spirit incarnated into a human body and have probably incarnated many times on the planet, he or she realizes that the spirit never dies. This begins to dissipate a fear of dying and opens the door to many questions about our existence. When one steps through the door and realizes that almost everything in our reality was devised to manipulate us by keeping us in fear and low vibration, the answer to reversing this programming becomes simple.

Knowledge of who we are as multidimensional beings of light trapped in a lower vibrational experience is the beginning of learning how to raise your vibration in order to free yourself from the hidden illusions of black magic.

As we enter the Age of Aquarius we are entering a window of time of about a thousand years where the Earth will raise her vibration back out of this reality with the help of light beings that have incarnated on her who are carrying as much light as they can possibly hold, thereby anchoring light into her body. All incarnations are said to have been in preparation for this lifetime in which the Earth has received enough free willed light to help her shift into a higher dimension once again.

The dark beings will not be able to exist on her anymore due to the Universal law of Vibrational Attainment. Not only will this help planet Earth but is it said that these beings infiltrated other parts of the Universe and a galactic war between the dark and the light has ensued that includes time travel and time rifts. By repairing the rift that occurred from its origin, the dark will be cut off once again from affecting the fifth dimension via third dimensional connection.

Discerning the truth for yourself

There are many spiritual and metaphysical explanations of various levels and terminology which explain what we are doing on the planet at this time. Some use various ways to explain the things that have been described in this article using different words or spelling. Some are propagated lies created to mislead. But one truth seems to make sense over everything. Our planet is being destroyed by a small group of wealthy “elitists” that come from a very controlled bloodline. They have an agenda of planned genocide even if it means having to eventually live underground, taking their slaves for food with them.

No matter what they are called, we feel like we have been led to an awakening that they feed off of humans and they have lied to them in order to get them to keep complying. That is the simplest way to explain it without stories of Atlantis or explanations of Golden Ages. The simplest way to solve it is to remove your energy from the experience.

Stop giving your energy away

Some people are pulling their money out of banks and others are not paying credit card bills, fines, and tickets. Some people are trying to live “off the grid” and are starting communities where they can grow their own food and barter without money. Some are selling their houses to avoid paying mortgage interest or taxes. Many are realizing that materialism is one big trap and are letting go of things that weigh them down. People who once worked in an Illuminati field such as banking, oil and gas, media, etc. are finding other careers. Many people have stopped watching television and have even removed them from their homes.

There are a number of ways to consciously pull yourself out of the system that has a hold on the majority of the planet. Realizing what the system is comprised of, making conscious choices to remove yourself from that system, and helping to educate and support others is what has been termed “peaceful non-compliance”. This is one of the basic things that will remove your energy from their grasp. Just like cutting energetic cords from other humans, the energetic cords can be cut from the system designed to harvest our energy. Without energy, these beings cannot survive.

The final countdown

The rest of the solution is deep introspection and reconnection with the higher part of yourself that exists in another dimension. As a multidimensional being of light having a human experience, we forgot that we have always had this connection. Fear closes the energetic centers of the body that allow this connection, therefore fear has been used as a weapon against us.

Love opens all of the doors and in concert with raising your vibration you can begin to bring more of your soul essence of light into your body. This is the secret solution that we knew we would begin to remember. We have the ability to vibrate ourselves into a new reality where fourth dimensional astral beings do not exist in our consciousness. By moving our consciousness within, our external world will change around us. This is what you came into this human form to do.

This article is magic. It has spelling which puts an idea of freedom into the human consciousness field through knowledge. It is a powerful tool and is designed to open the doors for you to explore this topic further with guidance from your higher self. We all came here with a plan and with help in unseen realms that we call our spirit guides and angels. Ask them to help guide you to the answers within. This will lead to answers outside of yourself in the form of articles, books, and eventually a direct connection to your own soul who has all of the answers you will need to find your wings to free yourself.

ghostrider
25th October 2014, 04:33
It really is ET technology so advanced , they can hit a fly on the wall from the other side of the Andromeda galaxy , down to the meter ... it is said they can harness all the negative thoughts of everyone on earth and use it as a directed weapon against any individual ..http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_179. scroll to line number 19 , there are other reports that speak of thoughts being energy that can be harnessed and used both negative and positive ...

Zanshin
25th October 2014, 09:29
Excellent post Links, thank you.

Thanks also Ghost - another source of Billy Meiers' incredible experiences to absorb.

If I could add a qualifier - revealed to me by a man of vast knowledge, who is in touch with
others at a level I'm only just scratching at;

For those of you who have read any of my previous posts, it would be evident that my position
is about owning responsibility for our actions and how we have manifested the situations we
find ourselves in - where blaming others is merely attacking the reflection in those around us
of that which we are uncomfortable about within ourselves.
Put simply, it all boils down to contract - whether with a bank, a government department,
a neighbor, a loved one or some off world/inter-dimensional vampiric entity; nothing
happens without our consent.
A truism I subscribe to, that simplified it further for me - EVERY time you hear the word LAW,
substitute the word CONTRACT.

That said, what I share now took me a while to wrap my grey matter around - but once I
chewed on it for a while, it made sense of the concept that the supposed oppressors of mankind
operate under the title of Illuminati, loosely translated as seekers of the light - a contradiction
that has vexed me for 15+ years.

It has been revealed to me that there is a stewardship in place to manage all the interactions
taking place in this 3D construct we are experiencing - a system that must be neutral if we
are to be afforded the free will to choose our path.

I have been told the steward of this system is Lucifer. Along this line of thought, he is the all-seeing eye
and the neutral aspect of all the sacred symbology going back to The Holy Science - where Holy
translates as Helios the original name for the sun, the source of light and life.
What follows is the descent into darkness through re/legion - a realignment of allegiance to a
new Lord away from Creative Source.
This new lord has many names Satan/Saturn, Baal, Molloc, Mithra, Baphomet, etc. and is the
inversion of the sacred symbology in magick - perhaps best encompassed by the inversion of the
pentagram, where the tip points down for service to self and up for service to others.

Check out this link- http://iamsomedude.com/pdf/new_star.pdf

If one more tech savvy than I could embed the image I'd be grateful.

The trick is the inversion of the pentagram - EGO is embedded within us all, and such a
challenge to release and rise above, so that we may truly realise our unlimited potential.

Rollo
25th October 2014, 12:35
Here is the star image.

ghostrider
25th October 2014, 14:57
it is said , like waves on the ocean , the thoughts of Earth humans go out into the cosmos , far far away , other life forms can feel and sometimes see these waves ... they can read us without even coming to visit ... thoughts produce an energy field , it's why it is so important how we think ... it affects nature , the Earth , and our neighbors ... Just as negative ET's harness the evil thoughts of Earth humans and use them against us , WE also can harness this energy from the positive side ... every Saturday there is a peace meditation that 3.5 billion ET's do on our behalf , we can join them , just a few minutes every Saturday saying the words , Peace on Earth and to All beings - in their language = Sallome Gam Naan Ben Uurda Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona ...http://www.theyfly.com/salome-peace-meditation

GoodETxSG
25th October 2014, 15:59
While working at the FBR, the Black Sun Order/Cult explained how Black Majic Works...

They understand the supressed knowledge of mass consciousness. They have to first plant the seed or scenario in the minds/consciousness of the population via TV/Radio/Internet... Then take steps to make it appear it is happening via Fals Flag Events... Then the "Creation Ability" of Human Consciousness, and in this case Shared Mass Consciousness... Makes it Occur.

Sounds simple doesn't it? We do not understand the power of our own consciousness and that info has been kept from us for a reason... Control and Manipulation. The video below explains it best...

VjpCKZ7cEoY

spiritwind
25th October 2014, 16:21
I thought this was a pretty good rendition of what is/has been happening.

Several things come to mind as I read this. I read several of the Ringing Cedars books about Anastasia of Russia and she talked about these 6 priests and their successive generations, if I remember correctly, who have been employing a form of magic to influence/control this version of reality ever since.

Another part of supporting evidence, for me anyway, is a strange partial memory of another life. This is kind of a weird story but I’ll tell it anyway. I had a really good friend I had made when I was living in another State and we knew we had incarnations together before. She was quite intuitive and at times even precognitive. When we were together it seemed to enhance my own abilities. Then she moved up to live with me and my family when we returned to the State I have spent most of my life in. She almost died in a strange car accident on the very day she arrived here. Almost immediately it had become clear that something in the relationship had changed, and not for the better. Another long time friend and I both began to have strange kind of superimposed images of my other friend with a very tall green and yellow feathered headdress. I am now fairly certain that both of us were remembering another life where there were human sacrifices that took place. I have a funny feeling I was either sacrificed myself, or told I didn’t meet the grade and was passed over. I know my other friend is not ready to allow this possible lifetime to come up for investigation and probably is confused as to why we are no longer friends. She only remembers lifetimes that mostly make her feel good. She also feels she has a connection to Mary Magdalene (has even been told by others). I personally know I have experienced many types of lifetimes and can forgive myself because I know who I am now and I am not the same on a soul level as I may have been in some lifetimes in another time. I have always instinctively known to stay away from certain things, like the practice of magic, because I feel it is very real in it’s applications and is indeed still very much used on the masses today.

I also feel that our transitioning from the age of Pisces (Neptune, glamor, illusion, confusion, martyrdom and so on) to the age of Aquarius gives us an opportunity to break free of the grip that has been upon this planet for a very long time. I, for one, am totally ready to move from the “I Believe” age of Pisces, to the “I Know” of Aquarius.

Camilo
25th October 2014, 16:34
Great thread thak you all.

http://in5d.com/how-black-magic-is-controlling-humanity.html

PurpleLama
25th October 2014, 16:52
The original post is ignorant of magical principles, for the most parts, ignoring coherence and thoughtforms.

Delight
26th October 2014, 04:31
That statement of Arthur C Clark about any sufficiently advanced technology will be seen as magic is one I think is so true. Lately there are many people trying to elucidate what seems to be a mental science of influence over the physical. Most people are not able to "see" the more subtle realm that seems to create effects. Walling uses a definition.

Magic in general is a word used to describe the attempt to influence an experience by the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, and language. Magic spells, or “spelling” can communicate with consciousnesses of other dimensions and layers within dimensions in order to request help with manifestation. Additions to spelling can include hand mudras, geometric patterns, and rituals comprised of step by step processes that include specific instructions in order to manifest....

....The difference between black magic and white magic is that black magic infringes upon the free will of individuals and is the misuse of tools that were intended to assist in spiritual ascension. Whereas white magic is all about alchemy and transformation in a spiritual sense, black magic is used for domination, power, and control. As we live in a world of duality, everything has its opposite.

IMO CONSCIOUS magic is not so much about the dual nature of appearance as it is about becoming one with deliberately chosen experienced states. One can be one with any polar expression of possibility.

I am not sure the definition of black/white magic as is as useful as it could be for me. It is like saying magic can be "good or bad" when it is just technology. IMO manifestation is that we are that which we will see first.

I from my own look/see wonder if to use "magic" is JUST natural science as the intention is cause of an effect. I believe in acknowledging that we are always doing what when seen clearly is magic. This seems like saying we are always magical because our intention is at the center of all effect in our experience. The issue is the knowing and skill.

We need to laser the intention in a direction appropriate for us. We are influenced IMO to use our magic in self defeating ways through believing we are outside power and we must grab and wrestle control or be controlled. As if reality is an after effect outside OUR control. That is impossible IMO.

Example: IMO the idea that we can willy nilly be attacked by anything leaves out the "observer" (collapser of potentials) is us from the state we are in. The idea we can be attacked leads to becoming defensive and more separated and also being willing to manipulate so then be manipulated...

I am also interested to hear more from the idea of how "coherence and thought forms" play in this subject?

IMO Mind+Body+Spirit is our WHOLE being in our creating (thinking, action, feeling in alliance). So, from my vantage point, one will use all technology the same way to manifest...develop some degree of coherence. So if my intention is not such a balanced idea, coherence will be lopsided and results not "what was wanted" possibly though it is what was "ordered".

IMO "thought forms" are real (called elementals) and we do create them and they return AND many are Not Ours but we are tuned into them from a field created by our predominant state of mind.

IMO the mental realm has the tricksters of thought forms that maybe will suggest a route that IF we try to become in coherence with that route will NOT be in our best WHOLE intention. I am using health as that which is in balance and harmonious with one's highest potential intentions as a human being. "the devil made me do it" is a thought leading to an emotion leading to an expenditure of intention and energy release that is not as healthy.

So when believing in external control, we become distanced from the being cause and try to manipulate as if another "outside" were separate? (like applying some kind of psychic band aid on a problem that is seen to be external). That is why we don't see our magic as such IMO and why we get blowback and also why we see a failure of what we said is desired.

For example, in "sorcery" (what I call black magic), one is trying to "impose will" yet distanced from whatever one would influence. I am not sure we are able to experience any condition we are not akin to being?

For example, people have tried to control "demons" as if the demon was not what is in oneself. One cannot do that. One is the demon itself IMO. The very desire to be involved with the demon just called it up from one's energetic matrix IMO. One cannot get away from one's creations.

The blow back is that we already are that which we would extend so demonic (sorry). So that is why IMO black magic is the undoing of any one who would extend a manipulation. One gets what one gives (thrice over I believe in some manuals). So, example a love spell. It is not REALLY in one's best intention to try to manipulate a lover because that is not loving but controlling.

One becomes "unloving" and that will be the result returned in kind.

Maybe HIGH MAGIC coherence is coming into a "natural" alignment in some way with a "flow of force" that is part of a larger picture we cannot see being painted. IMO in this advanced and powerful and "happy" magic, one asks that one receives directly from "source" one's intention in kind (alchemy yes, transmutation to be that which is intended consciously). Then one receives in kind of the intention maybe displayed in a unique unknown way but one will know it when seen.

Example:One can imagine loving the one who is beloved and then one is probably in that state of being in love where the magic happens. One may have a selected beloved but it may not be as powerful as if one asks for the highest and best for all concerned (thus much more allowing of the flow).

As you can tell, I am only a student of magic. I am just putting my idea of what it is for me.

Omni
26th October 2014, 04:49
I haven't read the entire OP yet, but I will add, mind control is much more potent than black magic is IMO. If black magic even truly exists... Delight brings up pretty much my point at the beginning of his/her post, I was about to quote Arthur C Clarke myself as well.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke

Over my years of researching these subjects and reading many forum posts I have come across plenty of cases that were likely technology, that people misdiagnose as "psychic attacks" or "black magic". There is an agenda to keep the information that AI and technological mind control is the biggest asset of TPTB. They like people to think channeling is demons and disincarnate beings, not AI. They like people to think mind control is demonic possession, not AI tech. They like to convince people black magic is the biggest power for TPTB. It is technology that has that title IMO. It is very possible the only way black magic really works is when it has a technological sponsor. For millennia it was Greys/Reptiles/Mantids doing the psy ops. Nowadays it's sources like the US shadow government(who do it much more abundantly).. I'm open minded about black magic still, and the verdict is still out, but if I had to solidify a belief I'd say black magic is only as effective as the technology sourced sponsors of the black magic perpetrators are.

Randi has a challenge, that if anyone can prove black magic, they will give that person one million dollars. To this day nobody has even beaten the preliminary challenge of such a thing. I think that speaks volumes towards black magic not being practical...
http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html

However technology doing all the black magic stuff, makes perfect sense. Especially after the truth in that nobody has been able to prove black magic in any scientific measurements. If it was indeed a x-men reality where people have superpowers, I tend to think someone would have claimed the randi challenge million...

My personal opinion is in5D is a disinformation source. It has some good info woven into it's articles though at times, but essentially they all mislead from what I've seen. TPTB know channeled info has ran it's course mainly and is no longer effective, with exception to the Ra(Law of One) material and things like Edward Cayce(which may be the only source of channeling I would view as not obviously from a malicious source, although i have yet to research it in depth). Thus they have moved onto mind controlling influential sources to propagate disinformation mixed with deeper end truths instead of channeled sources.

I have yet to see in5D be on the mark for what is happening to us IMO. They never mention US government psy ops from what I've seen. Which is what it is if I had to take an educated guess... I expect to see more demonizing the reincarnation and chakras from in5D. That seems to be the psy op flavor of the month lately...

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 11:00
Thoughtforms are that which the entire mental realm, from the most mundane, everyday thoughts to the most advanced or complex spells. While these can be manipulated with some modes of technology, that would account for only the smallest portion of mental manipulation (stay with me, omni ;) ), because the manipulation of thought forms is the natural inborn capacity of every living thing that thinks. If one knows how to apply ones mental energy skillfully one can change the mind and thereby the experience of any other. One commonly, and mistakenly identifies one's thoughts and ideas as one's own, but this could not be further from the truth. Very little in the way of original thought ever occurs on this particular planet, the field of mental energy being especially dense, and this field being comprised of thought forms, it essentially contains every thought that a human even could think already. Pressing ones own mental energy in a particular direction will have a tendency to draw certain thought forms to one's self, which leads us to the concepts of coherence.

Coherence is essentially the composition of one's own field, and may vary widely from person to person. One who practices meditation, or any of a wide range of mental or spiritual disciplines or practices will have a tendency to gather coherence. One might use an electrical analogy, where there is flow and there is force of the electrical energy, the combination of which gives the actual available power. One who practices, and keeps practicing will develop force, whereas flow occurs less deliberately, force for example the ability of concentrating and focusing ones consciousness, whereas flow might be denoted by the sheer number of thoughts flying through one's head.

These explanations are still vast oversimplifications, one could fill volumes in exploring either of these attributes of mental activity. But it's a start, and honestly I was busy yesterday, and not having the time to sit down and compose a long, detailed post. Yet, although it was not my intent to be rude, I was accused of rudeness, and then of being a troll, albeit by implication and not directly. Still, it brings to mind something my granny used to say, It's the guilty dog that barks.

778 neighbour of some guy
26th October 2014, 11:59
These explanations are still vast oversimplifications

No they are not, they are excellent, they are the basis of energy flows where attention goes, that's magic right there for you, the quality and intention of thoughts determine the quality of the created thought forms directly, as well of the quality and intentions of those one attracts, and one can send those wherever ones pleases to accomplish whatever or at least attempt to do just that, a hitchhiker for example ( thought form) can be nothing but a condensed projected package of whatever, the feeling of love rushing in when a lover looks at you with love in their eyes is an excellent example, makes you glow, feel warm, makes you break a sweat, a package has just been send to you, space and time are of no influence on this process. Thought in combination with emotions and intention directed at something or something in particular to reach a certain goal could be perceived as magic, imo its the default state of consciousness as a whole, awareness of this simple fact can make life a lot easier, whatever you radiate out ( or in), will influence perception of reality ( for better or worse of course), when not aware of these simple facts, its not hard to imagine someone might feel as being victimized/influenced by black magic, when what actually could be happening ( more likely) is a big lump of dense negative thoughts projected at ones self ( for whatever reason) that became so omnipresent in all aspects of ones consciousness that it might appear to that person as being possessed or being predated on by .................. . Clearing yourself is not hard, its just time consuming and confusing since every answer creates new question, continue until you run out of questions or you see how it works or how easy it to fool yourself, you'll know when you have arrived at a more or less clear state, you will no longer be scared, you will be bored, meaning you have been there and done that, move along, nothing to see here anymore.

Skyhaven
26th October 2014, 12:02
So why was linksplatinum deactivated?

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 12:25
So why was linksplatinum deactivated?http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76355-The-Disclosure-War-David-Wilcock-Oct.-24-2014&p=893300&viewfull=1#post893300

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 13:17
And bark it does, and its pack reveals itself as in a flurry of thank you's (A common link of users that has not escaped notice of common behavior)... There is really no way around insulting someone and calling them ignorant our of time constraints... One couldn't prove a point for me better. I am sure as the "Psych Profile" states it is funner to retort with a cleverly worded reply and high five eachother in messages.. Some may want to take a close look at that referenced thread though, IMHO...

Skyhaven, I hate to see linksplatinum suspended. I believe it was from the posting of David Wilcock's information (Copyright), I don't know what happened in the back ground so I am in no position to speak or judge on what occured anyway.

The fact that for years people like David Wilcock and Project Camelot (And Others) have put out that "The Cabal" and others as a "Ritual" put our info before they act is actually apart of the insider information I have (From working elbow to elbow with these exact people) spoken about. They have to put the info out into the mass consciousness first for their "Black Majic" to work. Once the seed is planted they then take actions to cause us to make it so with the power of co-creation via our mass consciousness. We actually manifest the "Majic" into being for them as a group consciousness. There is technology used in some mind manipulation on individuals, they use Mass Media, TV and the Internet to plant these seeds into our consciousness for certain.

However the "US Shadow Government" (Not Much "US" To It... Just the "Puppets" the EU/Aussies/Chinese/Russians and others are just as much apart of various "Secret Earth Governments"... Is more of a global shadow government that doesnt see borders and countries as we do, but have said that before) is made up of Various "Secret Earth Governments" which are headed by mostly Break Away Corporate Groups. The scenario goes far beyond the Reptoids, Raptors, Greys and Mantids... They are just a small part of the equation. There are many dozens of others that have been here all along. These are more "Human Looking"... And yes, per my release on my SSP Post they have a great disdain for the ET/ED AI group that has spread like a plague and destroyed societies, planets and entire solar systems...

Having the luxury not to believe it is all good. Being directly involved in dealing with all of the above is another equation. If it hurts your belief system you will lash out in disbeliefe and anger, that is to be expected. If channeling is your main source of info it is really no different than having the Internet as the main source of information.

I digress again on the subject as I said my piece and am posting new information weekly from myself and other Active Duty SSP(s) and MILAB's. There are a lot of experiencers of both programs visiting Avalon right now. i am hoping any "Trollish" behavior will be kept to a minimum on those topics as many of these people are risking everything to come forward. To many visiting here this is all a SciFi exercise in intellect and a hobby. It is not so for everyone. If/When truth does come out many will not accept it because it does not match their paradeigm/Belief System aka home made religion.

Since the last several posts have been completely off topic and the OP is suspended I see no reason to return to this Thread

Pardon typo's, Still typing w/one arm in a sling.

Paul
26th October 2014, 13:34
Skyhaven, I hate to see linksplatinum suspended. I believe it was from the posting of David Wilcock's information
Nothing as immediate or specific as that ... see the link in PurpleLama's post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76329-How-Black-Magic-Is-Controlling-Humanity-What-To-Do-About-It&p=893323&viewfull=1#post893323), above.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 13:44
Skyhaven, I hate to see linksplatinum suspended. I believe it was from the posting of David Wilcock's information
Nothing as immediate or specific as that ... see the link in PurpleLama's post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76329-How-Black-Magic-Is-Controlling-Humanity-What-To-Do-About-It&p=893323&viewfull=1#post893323), above.

... and MOST importantly, without YOUR input.
The moderators have decided to send linksplatinum on a three week vacation. If he chooses to return after that, then his permissions to post new threads will be limited, until we are able to evaluate the quality of his other contributions (such as replies to existing threads) to this forum.

Sorry Paul, From the post that was all I was able to glean... As I said, I reserved speculation as I did not know what occured in the background...

It appears something occured in the background that was not in the Thread. The question of copyright of DW's material came up and then nothing else openly...

If there was a history of problems I couldn't tell that either... I know the Mod's have a mostly thankless job, It just wasn't apparent to me in that post why the suspension was in place. It's not that big of a deal.

Skyhaven, "I hate to see linksplatinum suspended. I believe it was from the posting of David Wilcock's information (Copyright), I don't know what happened in the back ground so I am in no position to speak or judge on what occured anyway".

Paul
26th October 2014, 13:53
It appears something occured in the background that was not in the Thread.
That's understandable :).

The reason that I quoted gripreaper's post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=893217#post893217) in my overly terse statement about linksplatinum (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76355-The-Disclosure-War-David-Wilcock-Oct.-24-2014&p=893300&viewfull=1#post893300) was because gripreaper had explained the issue with good accuracy, though perhaps a tad less kindly than I would have chosen. I've now added a "P.S." to my statement, making this more explicit.

RunningDeer
26th October 2014, 15:11
Which you and your crew have made quite clear is your communication method and all others whould just have to deal with...

And bark it does, and its pack reveals itself as in a flurry of thank you's (A common link of users that has not escaped notice of common behavior)... There is really no way around insulting someone and calling them ignorant our of time constraints... One couldn't prove a point for me better. I am sure as the "Psych Profile" states it is funner to retort with a cleverly worded reply and high five each other in messages.. Some may want to take a close look at that referenced thread though, IMHO…

Hi Corey,

I'm unclear about these statements:

“You and your crew”.
“Pack reveals itself as in a flurry of thank you's (A common link of users that has not escaped notice of common behavior)…”
"high five each other in messages.. Some may want to take a close look at that referenced thread though, IMHO…"

If ‘pack’ and ‘crew’ is in reference to the “Here and Now” thread, for me, generosity comes in many forms there. It’s a supportive, trusting space, and a place to toss out synchronistic experiences that I have no outlet to share otherwise.

I’m not a person of many words. Those words are less and less these days. So please don’t judge me by the length of my posts, or who and how often I thank someone for their point of view. And I am appreciative of someone that takes the time to state things succinctly.

Please don’t define me as part of a pack or crew. If you took the time to know me, you’d know I abhor being placed in a box and have busted out of straight jacket conditions my whole life. I’m just like you trying to figure this stuff out. I’m appreciative to those that allow me to be me and use a style of expression that best fits who I am in any given moment.

Tolerance for differences is appreciated.

Sincerely,
RunningDeer

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 15:13
You were not included, it was posted before you joined in the discussion.

This has been an ongoing problem in other threads and tolerance and respect of other members (Or lack there of) is the core of the problem I was addressing. Common respect and communicating with other members in a non combative way should be a "NORM" even though all of us are guilty of swaying from it at times... Consistency in behavior towards others is what I was addressing

There is a group that feels it is their right to communicate however they want towards others no matter how it hurts them or others that are here visiting and here for deeper reasons such as Experiencers seeking a safe place to find like minded people and people that will not insult them and judge them... IMHO/and based on conversations w/several other members...

Which you and your crew have made quite clear is your communication method and all others whould just have to deal with...

And bark it does, and its pack reveals itself as in a flurry of thank you's (A common link of users that has not escaped notice of common behavior)... There is really no way around insulting someone and calling them ignorant our of time constraints... One couldn't prove a point for me better. I am sure as the "Psych Profile" states it is funner to retort with a cleverly worded reply and high five each other in messages.. Some may want to take a close look at that referenced thread though, IMHO…

Hi Corey,

“You and your crew”.
“Pack reveals itself as in a flurry of thank you's (A common link of users that has not escaped notice of common behavior)…”
"high five each other in messages.. Some may want to take a close look at that referenced thread though, IMHO…"

If ‘pack’ and ‘crew’ is in reference to the “Here and Now” thread, for me, generosity comes in many forms there. It’s a supportive, trusting space, and a place to toss out synchronistic experiences that I have no outlet to share otherwise.

I’m not a person of many words. Those words are less and less these days. So please don’t judge me by the length of my posts, or who and how often I thank someone for their point of view. And I am appreciative of someone that takes the time to state things succinctly.

Please don’t define me as part of a pack or crew. If you took the time to know me, you’d know I abhor being placed in a box and have busted out of straight jacket conditions my whole life. I’m just like you trying to figure this stuff out. I’m appreciative to those that allow me to be me and use a style of expression that best fits who I am in any given moment.

Sincerely,
RunningDeer

RunningDeer
26th October 2014, 15:29
Oh, man, Corey, you updated your message here... which serves to demonstrate my point X's 2. See how long it takes me to get the words out? Thanks for the clarification.
If you don't mind...a high five sent your way.

RunningDeer
:focus:

You were not included, it was posted before you joined in the discussion.

This has been an ongoing problem in other threads and tolerance and respect of other members (Or lack there of) is the core of the problem I was addressing. Common respect and communicating with other members in a non combative way should be a "NORM" even though all of us are guilty of swaying from it at times... Consistency in behavior towards others is what I was addressing

There is a group that feels it is their right to communicate however they want towards others no matter how it hurts them or others that are here visiting and here for deeper reasons such as Experiencers seeking a safe place to find like minded people and people that will not insult them and judge them... IMHO/and based on conversations w/several other members...

Hi Corey,

“You and your crew”.

Sincerely,
RunningDeer

Delight
26th October 2014, 20:00
These explanations are still vast oversimplifications, one could fill volumes in exploring either of these attributes of mental activity. But it's a start

Thanks for your explanation! The article by Walling addresses a use of technology which we have been dissuaded from accessing. It is called magic but I still consider calling something "magic" is still science of our human technology of creation. That it could be used against us and used for us is the spectrum.

It is NOT IMO Woowoo (out of my capacity to begin to change consciousness at will) or Boohoo (that it has influenced me before outside my conscious comprehension) but Yahoo (that we are able to demystify mystical to be in mastery of our experience NOW).

So, I am posting here a brief interview that highlights how Dr. Joe Dispenza uses trance in his work to access the unconscious.

Unlike using the state of trance as a manipulation to install mental subliminal messages against one's own best interest, he explores using trance for one's own benefit. Same technology...application varies. Initiating trance state is what all the rituals are geared to do...to take us out of an analytic state of mind. I am sure that there is no greater magician than one who is utilizing "I am the placebo" and reprogramming coherence. I recommend the whole interview here and a case study of a woman who used "magic" of her ability to change her mind but the trance bit is at 16:25....

UPSENkj6V6Q

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 20:16
Basically all the same info from the video in post 6 but with out all the science that backs it up... Thanks for the additional info.

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 20:33
Magic, ultimately , is used to change the very physical medium, but that's a lot more work than changing mind, which is like air or water, the tiniest perturberance changes the whole thing. Magic changes earth as well, but such operates optimally when one stands in for Universe in the operation. This is something black ops , and various others, have no clue about, which is the greatest reason for hope in this sordid tale we find ourselves in. They think God is dead, but nothing could be less true. So you see, all this tech is brought to bear, to change our minds, to get us to do the hard work by numbers that none of them could ever do themselves, but *one* wild talent can undo all their doing, which is why my own reality is kept at the bottom of the barrel, society wise.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 20:37
Just watch the video,
Shared consciousness creates the state of matter and our shared reality. It is not new age jibberish... It has been proven and supressed. LOL...

VjpCKZ7cEoY

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 20:38
I should explicate, that by no means am I special, so to speak. Scores upon scores are those, who see what I do.

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 20:43
Oh boy, Corey, you and I posted in tandem. Perhaps you should pay attention. This is that crazy thing called synchronicity.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 20:49
It appears so. Since it was synchronicity we both were not paying attention and posting at the same time.

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 20:52
Synchronicity is much more than that, hahaha.

Billy
26th October 2014, 21:09
Come on guys. Just take a deep breath, shake hands and let it go, start afresh.

Peace be with you.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 21:11
Amen Brutha,
Had to step back and meditate on the smallness of the situation and focus on more important things.
Thank you,

Come on guys. Just take a deep breath, shake hands and let it go, start afresh.

Peace be with you.

ulli
26th October 2014, 21:35
I think I know Purple Lama quite well, and feel that he was misunderstood.
Admittedly his first post sounded a bit clipped,
but he did explain that he was in a rush when he posted it.
Probably didn't double-check if it could be misread.

The fact that there is a "group" here who support one another has been noted before.
Some people have taken real umbrage with that in the past.
Yet the negativity they see is their own projection. The friendships formed here are in no way exclusive.
Anyone can join in.
It would be my wish that everyone here could increase the number of their friends,
in every-widening circles, to become a real ripple effect.

As far as I'm concerned this is the only future for humanity and there is nothing wrong with it.
One single individual can do nothing in the present world scenario.
The unity of humanity is now more important than the unity with beings from another galaxy, or AIs, or magicians, IMO.
The least we can all try for is a few friendships right here on this forum.

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 21:41
HEY! Magicians are people, too!

The fact that there is a "group" here who support one another has been noted before.
Yet the negativity they see is their own projection. The friendships formed here are in no way exclusive.
Anyone can join in.
It would be my wish that everyone here could increase the number of their friends,

As far as I'm concerned this is the only future for humanity and there is nothing wrong with it.
The unity of humanity is now more important than the unity with beings from another galaxy, or AIs, or magicians, IMO.

Billy
26th October 2014, 21:42
I am closing this thread while i do some house cleaning.

EDIT. I have removed posts that had a taste of personal conflict.

Thread reopened.

Peace please:grouphug:.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 22:05
I am closing this thread while i do some house cleaning.

EDIT. I have removed posts that had a taste of personal conflict.

Thread reopened.

Peace please:grouphug:.

Thank you,
In the true spirit of Avalon I think you did the correct and balanced thing.

I appreciate the support and have made my point on what was communicated to me by insiders and will leave this thread to those that would ponder deeper than I on these things.

Peace to all,
Corey
:)

PurpleLama
26th October 2014, 22:11
I also thank the moderation, never a good thing when one's own behind is showing. I hope, that Corey and I are understanding each other better now, after a few pm's. I wish him no ill, whatsoever. If he does what he says he does, it is laudable indeed. Maybe he will give me such benefit of a doubt. ;)

ulli
26th October 2014, 22:28

Anyone can join in.

Sorry, correction. I meant to say "black" magicians.
No intention to open another can of worms.

Just one more comment on the statement 'who runs the world'.
If it weren't for all sorts of elements struggling for control would the world still offer individuals a choice?
Or several options, for that matter? The main thing is to find out how to live artfully.
Stay under the radar of the baddies. Have no fear.
Trust that a magical universe also has masters working behind the scenes
who can do plot twists at their own leisure, and who only wish for happy endings.
We are small fry compared to some of them, but if we choose we can develop similar powers.
The main thing is to not buy into deception, to do the right thing, say the right words, and create a world where the pursuit of happiness is unfettered.

GoodETxSG
26th October 2014, 22:31
I also thank the moderation, never a good thing when one's own behind is showing. I hope, that Corey and I are understanding each other better now, after a few pm's. I wish him no ill, whatsoever. If he does what he says he does, it is laudable indeed. Maybe he will give me such benefit of a doubt. ;)

No ill will here either... And Indeed, I WILL GIVE HIM the benifit of the DOUBT...

Roisin
26th October 2014, 22:45
The title of this thread is "How Black Magick is Controlling Humanity and What to Do About It".

Note: I've already shown the material I'm presenting below on this forum last year but am showing it again wrt this topic.

Well, one of the things some of us practitioners of Magick can do is to actually show evidence that the
power of Magick and rituals is real and not just fantasy or science fiction. If people know,
with absolute certainty that performing magick rituals for whatever ones intentions are, can get results, then they
will consider that there is a Black Brotherhood/Cabal out there controlling humanity using black magick.

So here are the results (see video and screenshots from it below) I got after performing some magick rituals with the intention of seeing what
and who was around me. I knew they were there but I won't go into, at this time, why I knew that.
But I wanted them to show themselves to me and just like the saying goes,
be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

It was recorded by my old webcam in near darkness. A morphing entity was rocking back and forth... and to and fro in my leather recliner in my livingroom.
And in addition to this, there was another being standing to the side of the chair that looked like it came in from some kind of "light". And in the
back of the chair, an entity with a large global head, bopped its head up and down from behind the chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMpLzKbip0

I also took that video and analyzed it in a video editor where I looked at each frame of the video. Then I took screenshots of some of those frames.

As can be seen in the vid., that humanoid being sitting in that chair was morphing into various "faces". One of those "faces that it morphed into was
that of a Bull.

Here's that screenshot:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/160/crop/0,0,160x328/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/ram.jpg

It morphed from looking like this:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/256/crop/0,0,256x181/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/profileofspirit.png

You can also see the being that came in from the light standing on the side of the chair in that screenshot and the one below.

Here's another screenshot in a different tone to be able to see more of its details:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/248/crop/0,0,248x186/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/BVR313.png

Here's a screenshot of that entity with that global head that was bopping up and down from behind that chair:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/264/crop/0,0,264x398/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/headandprofile-3.gif

Here's another one:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/212/crop/0,0,212x217/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/qwcopy.png

Roisin
28th October 2014, 13:19
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/oct28b.jpg

Roisin
28th October 2014, 14:43
Many out there in the ET/UFO and alternative views community believe “that occult activity may be an ingredient of the "grey alien" mystery…” http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

The Amalantrah Working

In January through March of 1918 Crowley began a series of magickal workings called the Amalantrah Workings in furnished rooms in Central Park West, New York City. These were a performed via Sexual & Ceremonial Magick (his spelling) with the intent to invoke certain "intelligences" to physical manifestation.

In actuality, the workings typically manifested as a series of visions and communications received through the mediumship of his partner, Roddie Minor.

Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently.

Crowley included the portrait of Lam in his Dead Souls exhibition held in Greenwich Village, New York, in 1919. In that same year it was published as a frontispiece labeled The Way to Crowley’s commentary to Blavatsky’s The Voice of the Silence.

Beneath the picture was the following inscription:
"LAM is the Tibetan word for Way or Path, and LAMA is He who Goeth, the specific title of the Gods of Egypt, the Treader of the Path, in Buddhistic phraseology. Its numerical value is 71, the number of this book."
Other than this, there is no commentary extant from Crowley upon the subject of Lam except for material published by disciples such as Kenneth Grant.

Interestingly, Crowley gave the drawing to Grant in 1945.

Cult of Lam

Since Crowley’s time, several occult groups and individuals following in his footsteps have claimed to have intentionally and successfully contacted "Lam." Most notably, Michael Bertiaux in the 1960’s followed by a group of O.T.O initiates in the 1970’s. (The O.T.O. is the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Magickal order run by Crowley.) These individuals consider "Lam" to be a trans-mundane or extraterrestrial entity and claimed remarkable success in their invocations - if they are to be believed.

Following the success of these contacts, interest in occult circles, especially Crowleyian ones, gathered considerable steam. In 1987, Kenneth Grant, the generally acknowledged successor to Crowley, went so far as to formalize the Lam Workings into something called the Cult of Lam.

To quote from Grant’s Typhonian O.T.O. website:
"The Cult [of Lam] has been founded because very strong intimations have been received by Aossic Aiwass, 718’.’ to the effect that the portrait of Lam (the original drawing of which was given by 666’.’ to 718’.’ under curious circumstances) is the present focus of an extra-terrestrial - and perhaps trans-plutonic - Energy which the O.T.O. is required to communicate at this critical period, for we have now entered the Eighties mentioned in The Book of the Law.

It is Our aim to obtain some insight not only into the nature of Lam, but also into the possibilities of using the Egg as an astral space-capsule for travelling to Lam’s domain, or for exploring extra-terrestrial spaces in the sense in which O.T.O. Tantric Time-Travelers are exploring the Tunnels of Set in intra-cosmic and chthonian capsules.

Members of the O.T.O. who feel strongly attracted to this Cult of Lam are invited to apply for participation therein. It is open only to Order members. They should contact Frater Ani Asig, 375’.’ of the Sovereign Sanctuary, O.T.O. and submit a formal, typewritten and signed acceptance of the conditions of Working outlined here.

It should be understood that proficiency in the magical formulae of this Cult does not necessarily comport eligibility for advancement in the O.T.O., its parent Order."
Concurrently, a manuscript called "The Lam Statement" was circulated among O.T.O. initiates with a view to "regularizing the mode of rapport and constructing a magical formula for establishing communication with Lam."

Most of you here already know the information above but for those who do not, please view the link at top of the post.

Anyway, I’m bringing this up because that being that popped up and down from behind that chair in that video of mine that I showed here yesterday

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76329-How-Black-Magic-Is-Controlling-Humanity-What-To-Do-About-It&p=893560&viewfull=1#post893560

in this thread, bears enough resemblance to Aleister Crowley’s sketch of the “Lam” entity that materialized for a sig. duration of time during his magick sessions to make note of it.

The first 2 images below are are screenshot from that video of mine showing that entity with that global head that bopped up and down from behind that chair.

The second image is Crowley’s sketch of Lam.

http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/264/crop/0,0,264x398/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/headandprofile-3.gif

Here's another one:
http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/212/crop/0,0,212x217/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/qwcopy.png[/QUOTE]

Crowley's sketch of "Lam".

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/crowley04_01_small.jpg

PurpleLama
28th October 2014, 15:09
I have crazy stuff show up in incense smoke, not too terribly dissimilar from what you are seeing in the heavily digitized photographs you have there, Roisin. I used to photograph some of the stuff all the time, and still occasionally do, but I think better of sharing them anymore, having the impression my guests do not always like to be seen. There are a few pics on the forum, probably dating back to 2011 or so, I will see if I can remember where I put them, likely my album and I am just forgetting, haha.

Do you see what's here? You seem good at seeing this sort of thing, I wonder what you think....http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=15904&d=1335299932

Roisin
28th October 2014, 15:19
heavily digitized photographs you have there, Roisin.

Are you going to keep insulting people in this thread Purple? First Goode, now me.

As I stated in my post yesterday, that video was recorded in near darkness via my webcam. It's not national geographic quality for that reason.

Imagine if a doctor refused to take x-rays because the organs and blood vessels don't show up in clear distinct national geographic quality in those images? He would be without a job.... pronto ...

But thankfully that is not the case in the medical field. They use x-rays and scans and those fuzzy images of those organs play a big part in how they detect pathology.

http://www.lecontemedicalcenter.com/upload/images/LeConte%20Medical%20Center/diagnostic%20x-ray%20image.JPG

Here's my video again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMpLzKbip0

Here are some other screenshots from that video:

http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/256/crop/0,0,256x181/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/profileofspirit.png

http://imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/160/crop/0,0,160x328/i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/ram.jpg

Someone from the Isle of Wight has viewed this video according to the stats of it on You Tube. He watched it numerous times, btw.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 15:51

No ill will here either... And Indeed, I WILL GIVE HIM the benifit of the DOUBT...

Don't bother giving Purple the benefit of the doubt Goode, he's obviously still trolling this thread like he was before. First the OP, then you and now me.

PurpleLama
28th October 2014, 15:52
Um, I was being observant, not insulting. I was trying to make conversation, not trying to be combative. Its really unfortunate you don't see that.

PurpleLama
28th October 2014, 15:56

Don't bother giving Purple the benefit of the doubt Goode, he's obviously still trolling this thread like he was before. First the OP, then you and now me.

It's fine, the mods can decide if I am trolling here, or not.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 16:30
Here's an interesting video that's relevant to the topic of this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhC6LdbNBw

As stated on that You Tube page:
info @ http://www.HollywoodInsiders.net
Hollywood Insiders Magick and The Matrix is about Abdul AlHazred's "Necronomicon" and the Illuminati's concealment of the truths it bares. This documentary takes a practical look at black magic and the forces behind it. Then, delves into "The Matrix-like" world the Necronomicon paints. It discusses the multi-dimensional beings that feed off of us, parallel universes, and explains much Illuminati and Freemasonic imagery.

spiritwind
28th October 2014, 17:03
I don't think you were trolling PurpleLama. I think everyone is just being kinda touchy lately for some reason. Everyone is just coming from a different background and set of experiences. Communication styles play a part too. I think everyone here has made a valuable contribution and this is an important topic to me because it just maybe gets to the heart of some of the confusion. Definitions of terms in this situation cannot be assumed IMO, because language in this area can mean different things to different people. I would love to see continued conversation and find all evidence to put on the table. What are we really picking up on and seeing here. Phenomena for sure, but is it all the same thing or is everyone picking up on someone different? I myself don't have a definite answer.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 17:30
It's his communication style and Goode had issues with that too. The way Purple words things like saying my vid. is "heavily digitalized" which suggests things I will not even go into here because it's too insulting. In short, in my view, he knew exactly what he was doing when he put it that way. He could have simply said that it's poor in quality .... which it is and left it at that. He also posted that photo that shows absolutely nothing anomalous in it which he knows too and he posted it just to further mock my video and those screenshots from it.

Could it be that he's jealous that I actually get tangible results from my Magick sessions whereas in his case, he's not yet at my level? That's a possibility too. I'm a mature woman who's been practitioner of Magick for many years now and at this point in the game, I have right to say something like that. Sorry. Anyone can wax eloquently about the theories behind magick but as for actually showing those results as a practitioner of it is much more compelling than any words can possibly express. I get a lot of grief from men who claim that are "magicians" who fancy themselves as experts in the field. Many of them don't like it when a woman comes along who is better than they are at it.

But yes, the topic of this thread is very worthwhile and the conversation other members of it were engaged in before Purple got rude with Goode and derailed this thread where it was even shut down for awhile because of that .... well, let's hope that doesn't happen again.

Delight
28th October 2014, 17:47
I just do not "get"why the seemingly to me just simple direct statements Purple Lama has made here are seen as some kind of trolling? The static in the mental realm is heightened at the moment. Must be that is interfering with communicaton?

I have respect for human expansion into larger realms of consciousness. So much attention is being given to distract and say "god" is not indwelling creation IMO. IF god is within, all that is, cannot be against creation IMO. This is my main point of disagreement and lends itself to my departure from those who believe that there is an external god or force or threat.

From my limited understanding, there is a direct correlation between what used to be considered "virtue" and "power" in this matrix environment. IMO we are taking OURSELVES on the path to handling creative power. If anything, people at this "time" are being given a huge chance to leap beyond the previous self set limits.

Alchemy is digestion of the unusable (like static incoherent energy) into use-able material IMO. Learning to be the kind of person who may use greater materials and energy is FOR us.

There may be those believing they can do "black magic" to others but that intention is blowback done against one's own being. Magic is YOU and magic looks like YOU look and is always FOR YOUR experience. It is not the appearance that is the bones but the way things work. You may make a pretty card board house but in a gentle wind it will blow away.

It is so humorous in a way that IF two people are in the same room, there are two world views. The common ground is not what we see and believe but who we are being IMO. I just do not accept that anything is against me except my own willingness to be against my self. To be "acting" against self (life is our own dear self) is futile if one desires REAL power.

If anyone is interested, IMO there was recently a modern Magus who left behind some sound principles. I appreciate Franz Bardon's legacy to us .... Maggie.

EDIT

"Having penetrated to the real inner significance of this book, the reader will have arrived at the conclusion that there is neither a white nor a black magic. In fact, there is no difference at all between magic and mysticism or sciences like that.

As I have mentioned at the outset, any science is neither good nor bad; it can, how ever, become an hindrance or a help according to the use man makes of it. The opinion of the existence of black magic is to be attributed to the fact that up to now men had not the least idea of what magic is.

In the various chapters and In connection with the methods I repeatedly pointed out
that this type of science is only destined for the most sublime purposes.
Furthermore, I have always fully shown that the magician is bound to ennoble his character in the course of his development to the highest degree to avoid an interruption, or even worse, a falling off in his rise.

The ennoblement of the soul goes hand with the rise of the development. He who is keen only on gaining occult faculties and powers to brag of them, will working vain, for the ways of Divine Providence are forever inscrutable.He who aspires after occult powers for futile motives will be led away from his path sooner or later, occult faculties being only by products, a sort of compass of the development and meant for noble purposes and for helping our fellow men. Consequently, they are reserved exclusively to the true magician."
Franz Bardon (Page 170) Initiation into Hermetics (http://tikaboo.com/library/Initiation%20Into%20Hermetic.pdf)

GoodETxSG
28th October 2014, 17:59
I appreciate the support in the PM's,
However, I am happy to be left out of this conversation as "PL" and I made our Peace/Truce in PM's yesterday as all of us should do instead of in open Forum.

We were able to burry the hatchet and I see no reason to dig it back up. Sometimes it is just best to agree to disagree and move on to another Thread if common ground is impossible to find IMHO...
Thank you,

:) Peace :peace:

Sammy
28th October 2014, 19:03
I recommend adopting Clear Magick (patent pending) as this works well in both ensuring your magickal castings pass through the filter of Wisdom and whereby you also become teflon to any black magical castings directed your way.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 19:21
My intention at that time was to see them and my request was granted. I already knew their nature.

Delight, showing my results from my magick sessions is not bragging and those who make such statements do so because they themselves have no tangible results to present from their exercises in magick in any way, shape or form in the first place.

Jake
28th October 2014, 19:22
I recommend adopting Clear Magick (patent pending) as this works well in both ensuring your magickal castings pass through the filter of Wisdom and whereby you also becomes teflon to any black magical castings directed your way.

Agreed,, I find value in Everyones posting.. Self-moderation can go a long way here... PL and Roisen,,, you are both held in very high regard.. Can i suggest that you communicate via PM and try and work this out? I'd love to stay on track.

Jake.

Delight
28th October 2014, 19:50
Delight, showing my results from my magick sessions is not bragging and those who make such statements do so because they have no tangible results to present in any way, shape or form in the first place.

I was quoting Franz Bardon. Did he have results?

The only idea I have about speaking to "results" is that in my experience, it is kind of intriguing that what I experience would not be something that would necessarily "show up" for you. How many clear photos of example of "interdimensionals" have you seen? yet, you see and that is important to you!

In my understanding, even when people experience something IF it is not in their "world view" they will immediately forget it. OR even if a miraculous healing occurs for example, it will immediately be subjected to the analyzer that will have explanations. I exerience strange events that I immediately want to explain.

SO, IMO the point is that it is good for me to feel comfortable with my own silence. Silence means I do not get into quarrels. Quarrels drain energy.

I did not even realize at one time being a "big researcher" as I am and thinking I found a great deal of info, this was very good for me. I just stopped quarreling with my friends about ideas or trying to dissect in discussion with people in my life except to ask questions.

When someone was giving me an explanation or some great new finding they had on a subject, EVEN if I thought "I already knew that" or had "better"info, I would be quiet and hear them and just listen and I felt better. If I do get into a difference of opinion type discussion, I hear myself getting strident and feeling frustrated. IMO that is a character issue I seek to transmute.

The thing with forums is that conversation and interjecting opinions is just as good as we can receive the info. One can become quite argumentative and I have not seen clearly any dissuasion from my own ideas by others ideas. If I already think a particular way, I do see support. So maybe it is not that "bragging" is about being an egoist but that you will not be convinced by others say so. If you ARE persuaded, it will be because one persuaded you of a greater authority and that is not that helpful either IMO for self authority.

And here I am doing something trying to explain what I understand. It will probably be just as useless as ever for attaining an agreement. I liked contributing what works for me...and that has to be enough. Blessings, Maggie

donk
28th October 2014, 19:55
Um…Roison (and Jake), imagine if PL actually was genuinely asking for Roison’s opinion, respecting her ability to see something he saw and wanted verification on? Am I crazy to have read the post (as he originally had it) in that way?

PurpleLama
28th October 2014, 20:01
I recommend adopting Clear Magick (patent pending) as this works well in both ensuring your magickal castings pass through the filter of Wisdom and whereby you also become teflon to any black magical castings directed your way.

Speaking to this, and to the quote that Maggie added to her above post, Indeed, there is really one way of true working, that being when a person has sufficiently cleared themselves and is desiring to work for the benefit of all, one such will come to a point when Universe extends the invitation to operate as it's very hands, to be it's boots on the ground, so to speak. Amongs my peers in real life, I would be more inclined to use the term Universal rather than white in reference to the work I aspire to do, as those who know me would understand without explanation what I mean. The term white is sufficient, however, for forum communication, as it does imply working for something greater, rather than working for self aggrandizement. One who works for self at the expense of any other would have a lot to learn indeed, and its unfortunate that the meanness of this world produces so many more who will to power for it's own sake. One need only look as far as governments and banks for a prime example of how selfish working endangers us all.

ulli
28th October 2014, 20:01
Um…Roison (and Jake), imagine if PL actually was genuinely asking for Roison’s opinion, respecting her ability to see something he saw and wanted verification on? Am I crazy to have read the post (as he originally had it) in that way?

That makes two of us. I thought he was maybe directing her attention to the flames inside the stove and when I had a closer look I did indeed see a face there.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 20:10
I'm not going to reiterate what I stated wrt his post on that Donk and I'm not going to apologize about my interpretation of it either. I'm standing my ground. I'm not here to win any popularity contests here either and I'm not going to switch over to a nice light and love message on all of this just to keep the peace because if I don't defend myself against what I perceived was a very negative comment of my material, then that would suggest that what that person was saying is true.

As for that photo... he just sent me a PM telling me what he's seeing in it. Why he didn't tell us that when posted it is beyond me but I'll analyze it and see if I'm seeing what he is. That's the best I can do under the circumstances.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 20:17
Ulli, this is one of those rare instances when I disagree with you... even Purple just said in the PM that he sent to me a clarification on what he meant by "heavily digitized" and that he did not mean that I tampered with that video. So right off the bat, he even knew how I was interpreting that phrase. If he knew that there would be chance that I would interpret those 2 words like that, then he should have chosen his words with more sensitivity than he did in the first place.

Once again, I'm standing my ground. My observations and interpretation of his comments on that were not in anyway unfounded.

Btw, Ulli, my mother had typhoid once when she was a child and she almost died from it. And even though her hair grew back... she lost ALL of it during that episode.

It seems like you are recovering well from your bout with it and I'm so glad about that too! ;)

donk
28th October 2014, 20:30
I guess he's playing games with you, sorry for the misinterpretation and suggestion.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 20:34
Personally, I think that a lot of people have issues with what's in that video because maybe its contents may not fit nicely into their own working paradigm in some critical ways.

This is why I'm being clobbered now in my interpretation of what Purple was saying about it. But that's OK. I understand. I too am trying to decipher everything that's going on in that video too. It's a very disturbing video. No question about that.

PurpleLama
28th October 2014, 20:34
No, donk, Roisin actually edited out the part of he post where she made it pretty clear what she though I meant by digitized. This is getting into something silly. If I meant altered, I would have said altered. Digitized, pixellated, static-ey, how the heck else can you say it?

Roisin
28th October 2014, 20:36
Thanks Purple. I appreciate your comment on that.

Am using a new laptop with a different keyboard than I had before and am still trying to adjust to it... sorry for the typo's.

Sierra
28th October 2014, 20:51

That makes two of us. I thought he was maybe directing her attention to the flames inside the stove and when I had a closer look I did indeed see a face there.

Me too. I saw a yawning fire elemental lol.

donk
28th October 2014, 20:55
No, donk, Roisin actually edited out the part of he post where she made it pretty clear what she though I meant by digitized. This is getting into something silly. If I meant altered, I would have said altered. Digitized, pixellated, static-ey, how the heck else can you say it?

Well, now I find myself in a reality where one wizard would have me believe my perception of another wizard is completely incorrect (I may have even mentioned CRAZY)…so I am not sure how the heck you can say anything…

My understanding of BLACK magick is the manipulation of reality for your selfish gain. I am not sure what you gain from attacking Roison. I am not sure what she gains by accusing you. So I’m slightly comforted by there seemingly not witnessing a black sorcerer battle….what exactly am I experiencing?

Roisin
28th October 2014, 21:10

Me too. I saw a yawning fire elemental lol.

Sorry, I didn't look at it close enough because I was still stuck on what he was saying at the beginning of that post and just wasn't paying attention in my first glance of it. It's a dragon and I see that very clearly now.

ulli
28th October 2014, 21:20
Ulli, this is one of those rare instances when I disagree with you... even Purple just said in the PM that he sent to me a clarification on what he meant by "heavily digitized" and that he did not mean that I tampered with that video. So right off the bat, he even knew how I was interpreting that phrase. If he knew that there would be chance that I would interpret those 2 words like that, then he should have chosen his words with more sensitivity than he did in the first place.

Once again, I'm standing my ground. My observations and interpretation of his comments on that were not in anyway unfounded.

Btw, Ulli, my mother had typhoid once when she was a child and she almost died from it. And even though her hair grew back... she lost ALL of it during that episode.

It seems like you are recovering well from your bout with it and I'm so glad about that too! ;)

Well, I'm glad you got it sorted out with PL.
I got diagnosed early, hubby being a doctor, and when it comes to this stuff he won't listen to my aletrnative health lingo. I was too weak to resist those injections. Now more still...Vitamin B complex. Drinking lots of coconut water helped keep me hydrated, although still not 100%. Had muscle spasms, even. It was hell. Today my first day feeling pain free and nausea free, in 9 days. Very weak, still. Can't be up more than one hour at a time.

Roisin
28th October 2014, 21:31
Only meant to keep the message I had here up temporarily.

RunningDeer
28th October 2014, 21:34
Do you see what's here? You seem good at seeing this sort of thing, I wonder what you think...

Here's a blow up of "the guest".

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/CIMG1277_zps07056bc4.jpg

Sierra
28th October 2014, 21:47

Well, now I find myself in a reality where one wizard would have me believe my perception of another wizard is completely incorrect (I may have even mentioned CRAZY)…so I am not sure how the heck you can say anything…

My understanding of BLACK magick is the manipulation of reality for your selfish gain. I am not sure what you gain from attacking Roison. I am not sure what she gains by accusing you. So I’m slightly comforted by there seemingly not witnessing a black sorcerer battle….what exactly am I experiencing?

Misunderstanding? (I hope!) (Eeeks!)

Ok, I'll straighten up and fly right. I think it was the one word "digitized" that got misinterpreted to mean something entirely different (and dark), than was intended.

Sierra

eaglespirit
28th October 2014, 23:20
Here's some magic,
I was personally brought to the lowest low of lows I have ever experienced to my collective memory here on earth a couple weeks ago...only to ascend to the highest highs of possibilities through probability of intended loving selfless action in the now in front of us.
This experience gathered about 3 hours of time of which physical and spiritual occurrences were and are as real as is personally fathomable from intense happenings as I have ever encountered, from laying in bed in dream-like-out-of-body-in-body-physical-reflex-maneuvers to walking barefoot outside from roadside to country side to ocean side in continued complete meditative vision like dream like status.

Bottom line, WE Are Higher Creators of the Highest Kind...
Get On With It!!!

Change this Paradigm to the MOST Selfless Wondrous Place YOU Can Muster Up, Up, Up...

Magic Is Optional, for it IS already there in full Higher Force when Your Efforts are enacted intentionally altruistically!

PurpleLama
29th October 2014, 00:40
So my apologies about that but I can't help thinking that some here may have seen those comments of mine over the past few days where I'm obviously having issues with whatever she was posting where they in turn may have issues with me now for doing that.

I can't speak for everyone, but I for one have no idea what the heck you are talking about in that post.

bettye198
29th October 2014, 02:20
Maybe Magic is the wrong word. It is how energy is used, simply for service to self or service for others. That could be anyone toying with energy and casting thoughts, curses, affirmations out to heal or damage. And it is how it is received. Is the receiver weak, fearful or a pillar of strength and awareness? If the latter, the energy can be diffused. Then it shows where dark is finite and love and light is infinite.
I look at it as a physical body using the electrons, protons and neutrons in the system for good health or for destruction that equals disease. How the mind sends and perceives. Would that be black magic if the self destroys the body through a negative mindset?
Hmmm.;)

Shadowself
29th October 2014, 14:24
I'm not certain what I missed in this thread. Apparently we have practitioners of a grossly diverse matter.

"Practice" of the practitioner is what the coherentism and thought form represent in such spell binding. The use of words and symbols.

Coherentists typically hold that justification is solely a function of some relationship between beliefs. One must justify that relationship when one believe that Magic and it's "practice" have a lasting effect in the use of word spell and intention within it's use. It has a half life and must be generated over and over for a lasting effect.

For in the oldest spell binding recorded where does the power lie? The practitioner is ever seeking to find the great secret of secrets to be the Wizard of Wizards.

Allow me for a moment to share something with the Practicing Wizard.

No time (0)

Zero is not nothing...it's a place holder between -1 and +1 to infinity both ways (- & +)...along the path. The Magician is +1 the fool with the bag he carries opened on the table.

An infinite number of ways to read the Tarot

It's been said "Tarot" came from the Egyptian words Tar, "path" or "road", and the word Ro, Ros or Rog, meaning "King" or "royal", and that the Tarot literally translated to the Royal Road of Life...THE PATH

The Path of the Fool... Carrying his bag of tricks

http://i57.tinypic.com/4g5zd.jpg

The Juggler(of +1 life) preforming acts of Magic; Action and illusion.

Bag open on the table
http://i59.tinypic.com/znkk9c.jpg

The goal of the Wizard/Magician

Over coming obstacles

Reaching potential

Exceeding expectations.

The title of the thread: How Black Magic Is Controlling Humanity & What To Do About It

With or without the use of symbol of visual semiotics? Is it still Magic?

m6zTvrGirfg

Yet man and king from the dawn of time has followed the Magician

One of the oldest spells cast by the ancient practice leads to other points in time (o)

Interpreting the spell in the Coffin Texts:

The peripheral surface of a black hole is an Event Horizon.

If you fall into the black hole you will get crushed.

Egyptian: Second death.

If approached from the inner horizon or the axis of the black hole or the north
pole, the gravitational repulsion of the central singularity slows the entity
down, turning it around, and accelerating it back out through the inner horizon of a
white hole. Put simply, the space axis and time axis exchange places when one crosses
the outer event horizon, and the future becomes an unavoidable place in
time or the crushing singularity. Crossing the inner event horizon, time and space resume their normal axes, making the singularity an avoidable place in space, while allowing access to the past singularity of the white hole. Ultimately, one goes through four horizons

Egyptians referred to as the opening of mouths four times. The Opening of the
Mouth ceremony parallels the movement of the Deceased through four horizons.

According to scientific speculations, inside a spinning black hole, the act
of looking backward would allow one to see a white hole or the past singularity.
Since a white hole is a black hole running backward in time, the Negative
Confession of the Book of the Dead describes deities:

"Who come forth backwards".

"He whose Face is behind him who came forth from his hole".

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky.

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.

The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

"N" has gone up in the red hour.
(N State described in video below starting at 1:16)

According to Holographic principal: All Information about the black hole is stored on the horizon....The peripheral!

Particles living on the horizon boundary describe objects in the interior.

If what I have just proposed is correct then this ancient culture must certainly KNOW the landscape of space and time with great detail to know the redshift and blueshift attributes.

Dead Kings escapes the black hole Netherworld associated with
uraei shedding "light by means of their radiance (which cometh) from their mouths"

or uraei pouring fire from their mouths:

The mouths of a wormhole are analogous to the holes at either end of the tube in a 2D plane...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

a quantum parallel exists between the transformed Deceased and Hawking radiance in the bulk, proposing the existence of large extra dimensions in small black holes.

The Dead King is a horizon dweller: has a
seat in the horizon, and takes possession of the horizon

so that those who are in the horizon may live for this spirit

"My power is in the horizon"

~The Ancient Egyptian Coffin Texts - R.O. Faulkner ~

Peripheral Sensor/Surface

Peripheral: Of, relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something.

Redefining the Horizon

RXTGInIbD_Q

To conclude is the "practice" of the power of "word" the real magic? Do those who use such word and visual semiotics have the power of a true Wizard?

The Wizard's goal is to become the Sage where no words need to be used through wisdom.

He had a cloak of gold
And eyes of fire
And as he spoke I felt a deep desire
To free the world of its fear and pain
And help the people to feel free again

Why don't we listen to the voices in our hearts
'Cause then I know we'd find we're not so far apart
Everybody's got to be happy
Everyone should sing
For we know the joy of life
The peace that love can bring

So spoke the wizard in his mountain home
The vision of his wisdom means we'll never be alone
And I will dream of my magic night
And the million silver stars that guide me with their light

Eq8nQOhZ3u8

Black Magic Is Controlling Humanity & What To Do About It?

Become the wiser Sage Magician and words come easily without a doubt in their application.

And so it is.

PurpleLama
29th October 2014, 14:57
I love that song, a ballad from my childhood.

Excellent post, Shadowself.

Delight
29th October 2014, 16:12
No time (0)

Zero is not nothing...it's a place holder between -1 and +1 to infinity both ways (- & +)...along the path. The Magician is +1 the fool with the bag he carries opened on the table.

An infinite number of ways to read the Tarot

It's been said "Tarot" came from the Egyptian words Tar, "path" or "road", and the word Ro, Ros or Rog, meaning "King" or "royal", and that the Tarot literally translated to the Royal Road of Life...THE PATH

I enjoyed this post...Thank you.

This thread has been really significant for me because it reaffirms that I love the path I choose to be foolishly naive. The fool is naive in some descriptions.

adjective
having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous.
having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous:
She's so naive she believes everything she reads. He has a very naive attitude toward politics.
having or marked by a simple, unaffectedly direct style reflecting little or no formal training or technique:
valuable naive 19th-century American portrait paintings.
not having previously been the subject of a scientific experiment, as an animal.

This is helpful because in this state the Fool is open and receptive to before unknown. The unknown forces of Foolish are regenerative to create newness.
Then the Fool develops a "bag of attribute and attitude" claimed as his own and becomes the magician and the cycle starts again to "congeal" culminating in all potential of the cycle.

In looking at the cycle (circle) of tarot, you could possibly see all the attributes of the cards as the round about of experience and in a linear look the "last" card is the World.

Is it "going backwards" to link the Fool with the World? As everyone here is probably aware, paradigms that already exist are held fast. There is so much investment that when a "world" is created, the creators have no interest in tearing the paradigm up. So then maybe to create "anew" the only possibility is destructive in a messy way rather than systematic dismantling?

In college I was studying sociology before I went into training as a nurse. In an early class, I came across a quote that blew my mind. It blew my mind so deeply that it keeps coming up in my experience....I cannot even remember the first name of the author...I paraphrase here:

Koch stated "mankind creates symbols and then prefers the symbols over that which the symbol stands for"

The reason this sticks with me now is that along my path, I have seen over and over the way that people do prefer the artificial "knowing about" as a system and in the face of a "real" evidence to contradict, just ignore and would fight to the death to protect the "symbolic" artifice.

The scariest part to me was beginning to realize that my own "mind" will screen out all evidence that contrasts with my own belief. So liking words very much and liking systems as I do, I am likely to be all filled up with a "World" that has no "reality" except in my own head.

One of my frenimies (Frenimy meaning for me a friendly "sticks me with a sharp object in cruel kindness") used to make me so angry that I raged with him in every third conversation. He often pointed out to me that I have a "good mind" and that the mind is not everything. He "accused" me (I thought) of escaping the now into my head. YES. I preferred the things I was thinking to the "now" of the natural world. I am not upset with that frenimy any longer because I know I really desire to release my whole "old bag" of the world created in my mind.

Unlearning all my own allegiance to my beliefs and trying to stand larger than my constructs is IMO "a zero" of unknown POV and it looks Foolish and is naive. It is saying that all the world is fabricated vision. What else is there? I cannot "perceive" it directly myself.

IMO "artificial certainty" is a stage of "intellectual" human... to create a whole mental representation of a "World" and try to make the real fit.

To play with the real world is very new experience. IMO that is why we need "purity" to reach this experience...not because we were "bad" but because the mind is so fixated and creates great incoherence and is NOT able to make "sense" of the real. So IF we want to do this work, it takes "silence" and release of distraction, attachment and all the goodies of the "WORLD".

Actually there are teachers like Walter Russell, Victor Schauberger, George Washington Carver, Luther Burbank and others who IMO bridged between the natural world and the artificial world to lay out a new "magician's bag" IMO for seekers.

They were taught by the angels, the spirits and the fey Intelligence that is not created by man. The next stage I cherish imagining is one where we will know the natural and have a language to speak that is more "organically" magic in IMO the NEW EARTH.

I wanted to retire form Avalon yesterday because I think I am so addicted to talking that I cannot be silent enough to hear the still small voice. I sent in my request but it didn't happen yet so here I am posting and actually it did help me refine what I "believe" is true still...that I know anything about anything....hehe.

donk
29th October 2014, 16:20
It breaks my heart to hear you want retire, Maggie:

aFZxm09G87E

To your post, it sounds a lot like the idea I’m obsessed with lately: the (black) magick only works, when we believe (the lies).

PurpleLama
29th October 2014, 16:32
Maggie, I am Damn glad you have not retired. Just saying.

To me the fool exemplifies a singular belief, as in he has but one belief, one trust, one article of faith, that being if should he fall, Universe will catch him. This alone allows him(her) to face Mystery, to proceed into the unknown, as not knowing anything is what allows him to see what it is that Mystery shows, as any other person would face such with any thought, any idea, any notion whatsoever then Mystery merrily reflects such back and the looker is deceived by that they think is confirmation but in reality is only their reflection.

It is by not knowing that one can know, for if one is attached to their knowing as anything more than tentative then the next step cannot be seen, much less taken. In reality the only truth is clouded in Mystery, and it takes the faith of a fool to step into that place where nothing can be seen, if it's safe or fraught with peril. This is where the idea of Letting Go is really to be applied, releasing all belief and preconceived notion in order to move toward the darkness wherein the Magician may release light from his staff and finally examine the contents of his bag.

PurpleLama
29th October 2014, 16:36
To your post, it sounds a lot like the idea I’m obsessed with lately: the (black) magick only works, when we believe (the lies).

If one disbelieve the lies promulgated with the intent to mislead and harvest such mislead energies, then yes. But, let it be said, this applies to the black magic utilized to manipulate masses, one does not so easily shrug off the influence of one who has skill and gifts one with personal attention.

Jake
It breaks my heart to hear you want retire, Maggie:

aFZxm09G87E

There's a silence surrounding me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now
I can't seem to speak now
My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking

(my favorite album on the planet,, btw..)
Jake.

Delight

Thanks Donk,
I think that works for me. What do I believe? When do I believe it? What do I "act on"? How does this line up with the field of the matrix? Then the repercussions seen as evidence...magic....

Just a trick of the light
and oh so slight but oh so real
with a texture and feel so thoroughly detailed
Between the wink and our liminal blink
we find before us all we ever thought to think...

Delight
29th October 2014, 16:41
one trust, one article of faith, that being if should he fall, Universe will catch him. This alone allows him(her) to face Mystery, to proceed into the unknown, as not knowing anything is what allows him to see what it is that Mystery shows, as any other person would face such with any thought, any idea, any notion whatsoever then Mystery merrily reflects such back and the looker is deceived by that they think is confirmation but in reality is only their reflection.

It is by not knowing that one can know, for if one is attached to their knowing as anything more than tentative then the next step cannot be seen, much less taken. In reality the only truth is clouded in Mystery, and it takes the faith of a fool to step into that place where nothing can be seen, if it's safe or fraught with peril. This is where the idea of Letting Go is really to be applied, releasing all belief and preconceived notion in order to move toward the darkness wherein the Magician may release light from his staff and finally examine the contents of his bag.

Thanks Purplelama,
These words are just awesome direction to me....

Roisin
30th October 2014, 13:19
“I have learned things in the dark that I could never have learned in the light, things that have saved my life over and over again, so that there is really only one logical conclusion. I need darkness as much as I need light.”

― Barbara Brown Taylor, Learning to Walk in the Dark