PDA

View Full Version : SIMON PARKES interview with Alfred Webre 10/14 my notes

thepainterdoug
30th October 2014, 19:31
hi all/ i took notes as best possible from this fascinating interview, as all of Simons are.
perhaps they will be helpful to those who have not heard the interview? feel free to correct if anything wrong or can be better explained. hopefully it will have you listen for yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBl7cU_6a-g

tpdoug
www.dougauld.com/whistleblowers

Simon Parkes interview with Alfred Webre 10/2014 my notes/

Simon, town councillor in whitby england   / elected public official / went public with his mantid story prior to reelection and was re elected /now serving 3 years as councillor in  whitby.
grew up in a spy family / mother served in british intelligence and NSA /  mother typed up ufo retrieval documents
on 12th birthday/ a mantis being came to him and made an offering/  1971 made a soul agreement with a mantis, a bargain/  was asked, would you like to be like us, to have power and knowledge to see the future and know the past.?  he said yes.
simon says nothing is chance.  there is a plan. the mantids are more like referees, they stay out of our affairs but interfere only at times. there are rules/  rules through the universe.   

prior to all , in 1965  he made a choice as to what race would be his guardians. the reptilians or the mantids. he  chose the mantids.
it was a soul choice.  both reptilians and mantids offered different things/ one more aggressive, one more spiritual.  
taken on a ship , into a room/  reptilians were the keeper of the door in the ship.  they are always the police force.
then there were human alien hybrids.  little beings.  simon described the room in detail. felt incredible energy wave when placed on a tower.
mantids would always suggest, never tell simon what to do.   then tall greys  were there , operating certain things.
he was told he would be programmed so he couldn’t be programmed by anything else in the future.  
he was given tasks/  trained for being a mantis.  things that dealt with solutions to battles between different races etc
simon says the film( enders game ) explains this to some degree.  film is curriculum for the marines in USA and displays a scene like an insider to his experience.
says his energy was returned to his body on earth.  so his energy was taken  not his body.
the school kids only saw a shooting star. it happened in a flash . yet a girl told him he is going to school up there.

the soul/  
says his has a long history.   says father jewish/ mother converted/ had simon and only child/   father blood recess negative mother  recess postive /  his soul divided into 3 parts/  mandid , draco reptilian and hollow earth human.    
soul is an energetic field.  simon has a mixed soul of the 3.  so people have traits from some of the different backgrounds.
soul grouping/     simon has the jinn around him. creatures, nether good or bad. /  humans have al kind of souls.  from all over since the beginning of us.
small grey don’t have souls.  their robotic and have a hive mind. simon says when a soul is going to be put in a body, the genetics have to be altered so that they vibrate at the same rate.  otherwise it won’t work.   says jesus referred to this in parables. old wine casks shouldn't have new wine etc.
a body needs to cope with a soul.   

seeing whats coming./  
says cern hadron collider is a time machine.  not what its said to be. and that it failed to put the earth on a different time line. were going to have a difficult two years ahead. till 2017.  increased suffering.  then the traditional power structures will slowly collapse.  the people will have been pushed too far.   so people are going to realize they have been lied to on all accounts. change is coming . simon is an optimist. no doom or gloom

says were all playing a part and that its amazing that we are living at this moment.
but a pain process has to be completed.   then a final joining of the circle in which will be so powerful that the energy will go out to other races.

we have 12 soul families.   other genetics from other alien races incarnating on earth who were all in on the beginning of present day man.  
12 strands of dna  the metage is the  13th strand  binds all 12 in one bundle.  this is the activation.  
the key is not what you are, but what you choose to be.  to be good or evil
says we need to grow up,  to think , not just act. to think of the consequences.

mantids and reptilians made an agreement long time ago about the manipulation of the human race.
there is a battle on mars between the two groups and humans from earth.  
simon had his soul placed in a mantid body and that soul put in his.  
there are portals and time jump portals.
mantids have a device to turn humans off/  a blue frequency. if a situation needs to be handled.

says bases on moon and mars are called adam and eve.   

simon says its all a chess game.  

one advice given to people in present.  avoid all ebola inoculations

WhiteFeather
31st October 2014, 02:44
What an incredible video. I truly dig Simon's words. Thanks for the summary OP. Splendid job.
Gonna watch it again. Got Simon!

We are all 1 tribe

W.f.

RunningDeer
31st October 2014, 04:17
What an incredible video. I truly dig Simmons words. Thanks for the summary OP. Splendid job.
We are all 1 tribe
W.f.
I agree, great video. One on my favorites of Simon. Thanks for the notes ThePainterDoug.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Got_Simon_zps2ff87efd.jpg

IBl7cU_6a-g

RunningDeer <3

WhiteFeather
31st October 2014, 13:40
What an incredible video. I truly dig Simmons words. Thanks for the summary OP. Splendid job.
We are all 1 tribe
W.f.
I agree, great video. One on my favorites of Simon. Thanks for the notes ThePainterDoug.

[CENTER]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Got_Simon_zps2ff87efd.jpg

RunningDeer <3

You just made me ;) again Paula and made my morning. Asquali my sister, if its ok that i call you my sister. :o
XXXOOOXXX

We are all connected to everything..... W.f.

RunningDeer
31st October 2014, 15:11
You just made me ;) again Paula and made my morning. Asquali my sister, if its ok that i call you my sister. :o
XXXOOOXXX

We are all connected to everything..... W.f.
Absolutely! I love it...and cuz, you ARE my Brother. xo