PDA

View Full Version : Spill The Beans Today - Inspired by all of YOU!

Azt
3rd November 2014, 07:58
Dear Avaloners,

I have been a happy member for over a year now at this forum.

I have learned so much here that I would say that I am a different being now than when I joined. Basically, I understood 3 things that changed my perception about this life:

1) We are infinite beings (just like the matter changes states , for example : water moves from liquid to solid to vapour , we do the same as beings. So, death in my view now is just a change of state.

2) We are living in a setup planet. (I prefer the word setup than prison) A year ago, I could not see that (I was missing my "They Live" pair of sunglasses) and Avalon Forum gave me that, so it is clear now for me that our planet is controlled and we are somehow cows generating energy (many names for energy: money, taxes ... thoughts ...) to someone somewhere (yes, in the Matrix way).

3) What the heck can we do about it? That was the one that took longer for me to answer/realise it but I guess I have finaly an answer now.... bare with me here a bit longer (my english sucks , I know ;)).

Inspired by what Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan have been doing so far and understanding the challenges we are facing now. I have developed my five cents contribution to a free world....

It calls Spill The Beans Today (or STB.Today in short) (it is very alpha, not even a beta) and it was just finished today ...

http://stb.today

The overall idea on this:

I have realised that it is harder and harder for people (read whistleblowers) to tell their story in the anonymous way.

Nowadays, all forums seems to require some kind of identification, registrations and that makes harder and harder for some people who want to talk (spilling the beans) but want to keep their privacy.

Thinking on this challenge, I have created an open platform where people can just go there and simply tell their secrets (by typing it - the site does not handle files) without the need for registration,sign up/in if they do not want to.

I am not trying to compete with this forum in anyway, actually this forum is my inspiration to put my neck out there.

As Bill knows it is very cost to keep a website (forum) running and I am putting my personal savings into this with no expectation of any monetary return, I just want the truth to be heard somehow and protect those who are wiling to spill the beans out.

Anyway, feel free to check it out the site and give your input. I think I am a good designer so I made the site looks very clean and cool :cool:

I want you all to see it as a big typewriter just wait someone to type in ...

Any ideas / feedbacks are welcome.

I think if we are in this planet at this trouble time (means right now) we have somehow a mission (to do something about it) and that is my best try.

Peace to all.

Daozen
3rd November 2014, 08:40
I'll come over Azt.... An anonymous site is a good idea. I know 2channel in jp is very popular....

All forums have different cultures. Bill has created a calm, protected and helpful environment. On the other hand, raucous sites like Godlikeproductions, with their anonymous function, have some real high level insiders spilling the beans if you are patient enough to dig deep. Both forum styles are important.

If you want to chat to me about any of the subjects in my signature please tell me. I'd love to reach people in Japan.

Innocent Warrior
3rd November 2014, 08:58
Congrats! It's a great idea and you're right, you are a good designer. Very sleek!

Azt
3rd November 2014, 09:19
Thank you guys for the feedbacks.

All forums have different cultures. Bill has created a calm, protected and helpful environment. Agreed at 100%.

If you want to chat to me about any of the subjects in my signature please tell me. I'd love to reach people in Japan. Feel free to post there I think Agartha disclosure should be introduced here in Japan and if you feel that you want to be the first one in this subject , you are more than welcome.

At this point the site just accept English but maybe in the future can be translated to Japanese I do not know and can not promise that but who knows what the future will bring.

you are a good designer. Your eyes and kindness are the ones responsible for the beauty : )

gardener2
3rd November 2014, 09:22
I think it is a really good idea, and your English is very good, it will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Good luck.

betoobig
3rd November 2014, 11:13
just GREAT!!!
Thanks for your nice job.
Love

Spiral of Light
3rd November 2014, 11:15
It looks great! I've bookmarked it and will be stopping in regularly.

Thanks for doing your part to make Spilling the Beans safe and easy for all.

sirdipswitch
3rd November 2014, 20:07
Great site Azt.

But... ccc. ( chuckle chuckle chuckle) I am old and my eyes ain't what they used to be. They don't do well with Pastel Coloring, and those light grey Thread Titles down the right side are just barely visible. So more highly contrsting colors, might just make your site a bit more enjoyable for some of us old geezers. ccc.

I have another suggestion you might want to ponder also. A simple warning to Abusers of your site will have their posts deleated imediately. Setting up forum guidelines to help eliminate Abuse such as Bill has produced for Avalon, might be in order. Anytime there is an open anonymous feature, it seems to pull the trolls out of hiding. cc.

Band width is band width, no sense letting the trolls get a foothold.

Considering the seriousness of the subject matter, one should be serious in setting up guidelines to protect those who do post, from ridicule.

Azt
4th November 2014, 00:06
Thank you @sirdipswitch that is nice feedback:
I am old and my eyes ain't what they used to be. They don't do well with Pastel Coloring, and those light grey Thread Titles down the right side are just barely visible. I will fix that.
I have another suggestion you might want to ponder also. A simple warning to Abusers of your site will have their posts deleated imediately. Setting up forum guidelines to help eliminate Abuse such as Bill has produced for Avalon, might be in order. Anytime there is an open anonymous feature, it seems to pull the trolls out of hiding. cc. That is also a good thought.

sandy
4th November 2014, 04:23
checked it out and posted a topic too :)

Daozen
4th November 2014, 08:03
I think you could promote it on Fulford's blog. I'm a subscriber so I'll post an advert there if you write one up....

Azt
4th November 2014, 11:07
I think you could promote it on Fulford's blog. I'm a subscriber so I'll post an advert there if you write one up....

Thank you for your kind offer.

advert hum? ... I am not very creative ... how about this :

Everyone has a secret ... but just a few can change the world. Find out how at http://stb.today

Daozen
4th November 2014, 11:12
I was thinking something more simple. Just a 1-2 line description of the site...

Hey Whistleblowers... We created an anonymous site where you can tell your story without logging on or giving personal details. Come and say hello if you have a story to tell...

You could also have an email address for them to send you something....

I also suggest a vote/flag system and an admin picks 'best of' section for when it gets bigger....

Azt
4th November 2014, 12:13
Thank you Dozen for your ideas.

That's cool:

Hey Whistleblowers... We created an anonymous site where you can tell your story without logging on or giving personal details. Come and say hello if you have a story to tell...

Regarding an e-mail I decided for not having one , because the idea would be to keep anonymity.

a vote/flag system will take time for programming but it is something for the future.

Again, thank you for the observations.

Sunny-side-up
4th November 2014, 19:55
Hi Azt

How about a description/intro in that big blank white area :)

Azt
4th November 2014, 22:45
Thanks Sunny-side-up we will introduce that but perhaps in the footer or on about page , white area is where the threats go : )

Daozen
4th November 2014, 22:50
Thank you Dozen for your ideas.

That's cool:

Regarding an e-mail I decided for not having one , because the idea would be to keep anonymity.

a vote/flag system will take time for programming but it is something for the future.

Again, thank you for the observations.

Sure, take your time. There might be no need. I like the way you've kept it ultra simple. People like that... Any bites yet?

Daozen
12th November 2014, 06:05
I just clicked on the site and tried to start a topic. I realized I had to log on. Some whistleblowers might not want to even sign up. Not out of fear, but because signing in is too much hassle. It'd be nice to be able to drop a story and then leave...

If I was going to start an AMA on Agartha, Here's what I'd like:

1) A subterranean mysteries section.

2) I'd like people to be able to ask me questions without logging in. If you did that, it would encourage more visitors. Some people in sensitive areas don't even like logging on.

3) Some way to deal with inevitable spam.

2Channel have a good system.

I know it's your own site and your business, but there's some customer feedback for you. It's a good idea to keep it simple, but there are a few tweaks that might help.

EDIT: I just tried signing up, and couldn't do it.

I think you have a potentially great site, I hope you continue.