PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been on in a while

shadowstalker
6th November 2014, 18:27
Just got back to Conn. About a week ago and I am still re-arranging my apartment and cleaning up, trying to get food back in the house and lots of other stupid stuff, that should have been done before i got back.

Right now I am trying to work with a new computer here that seems to be no better then anything else i have , but at least i can do some vids from time to time, recollecting vid background. also have been trying to promote my stuff again so I can get donations in to upgrade my equipment, but so far zilch. but i am just gonna keep at it. also trying my hardest to find my skype headphones as I have another mini laptop to research only for skype interviews. so yes I have been very busy lately, but it is good stuff.

I also want to thank the mods and some other dear friends who helped me through these past few months, I very much appreciate your help and support and understanding and patients.

With deepest love and respect to all that have helped me through, THANKYOU:luv::love:

onawah
6th November 2014, 18:32
I have not been on the forum much of late either, Shadow, as I have had to take a part time job in order to keep the bills paid, and it's been a challenging several months for me, too.
I do still check in to Avalon every day, just to get a general view of what's going on, though, and my virtual hit of support from other "Experiencers" , etc. and that's always helpful for morale and general well being and sanity.
I hope all is going well with you, and you'll have a chance to catch up and work and play with us again soon.
:hug:

shadowstalker
6th November 2014, 18:48
life is good for now and yes support on the forum is awesome and beautiful for the heart and spirit. nice to hear from you.

Rahkyt
6th November 2014, 20:45
Welcome back, Shadowstalker, glad to hear life is good. :)

shadowstalker
6th November 2014, 21:07
Welcome back, Shadowstalker, glad to hear life is good. :)

Really wish I could have met you while down south.

ghostrider
7th November 2014, 01:30
Glad your back in the saddle ... hope all is well with your new move/moves ...

WhiteFeather
7th November 2014, 12:29
I have noticed your presence was lacking sis. Glad your back. ;) Are you looking to get an affordable computer? You should check out the kindle or nook. Very affordable mobile devices. Have to say I love my kindle although I do have a PC as well.

shadowstalker
7th November 2014, 15:00
I have noticed your presence was lacking sis. Glad your back. ;) Are you looking to get an affordable computer? You should check out the kindle or nook. Very affordable mobile devices. Have to say I love my kindle although I do have a PC as well.

Glad to be back Bro, I always miss my Avalon family.
the only affordable I can afford is free, i have a wishlist (on amazon) a mile long. for now i am in the process of trying to get the little things and so on, Baby steps again. but at least I don't have to start from scratch lol..

Nice to hear from you as well.

betoobig
7th November 2014, 17:13
wellcome back, i am happy to hear you are here. Big hugh
Love

Mandala
7th November 2014, 23:48
Glad to have you back Shadowstalker. Life has been difficult for many, myself included. Welcome home.

RunningDeer
8th November 2014, 01:10
Manifestation zaps sent for Shadowstalker's new computer, equipment, etc.

RunningDeer <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/shadowstalker_manifestation_zps0f22d6ff.jpg

shadowstalker
8th November 2014, 01:46
Manifestation zaps sent for Shadowstalker's new computer, equipment, etc.

RunningDeer <3

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/shadowstalker_manifestation_zps0f22d6ff.jpg
SOOOOOOOOO KEEEEEWWWWWLLLL Thank UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :luv: