PDA

View Full Version : The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Official Main Trailer - Released Today

seeker/reader
6th November 2014, 20:28
For all you Hobbit fans out there, here is the newly released official main trailer for, "The Battle of the Five Armies." I can't wait to see it on 12/17!

iVAgTiBrrDA

Robin
6th November 2014, 20:35
I have been keenly waiting for this to come out for well over a decade now. For those who know me, you will understand just how much this series means to me, and why I chose the name "SamwiseTheBrave" as my username.

The amount of hidden information in these books is astronomical, and Peter Jackson has done a fantastic job in taking certain liberties to communicate certain messages. This final film correlates well with the finishing of a project of mine, and I hope to release it soonish.

Daozen
7th November 2014, 04:12
I loved LOTR but I didn't like the CGI in the Hobbit trailers. I couldn't drag myself to the cinema to watch it. I hope this one's better.

EDIT: The Five Armies trailer looked good. It looks like Peter Jackson's taken on board the feedback from the first two films, and made a decent movie.

:wizard:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate04.htm

Robin
7th November 2014, 14:04
I loved LOTR but I didn't like the CGI in the Hobbit trailers. I couldn't drag myself to the cinema to watch it. I hope this one's better.

EDIT: The Five Armies trailer looked good. It looks like Peter Jackson's taken on board the feedback from the first two films, and made a decent movie.

Unfortunately, this is what most people in this world pay attention to, instead of the underlining message. Judging a film solely by its graphics is akin to reading the Bible literally, and look at how much trouble that has gotten humanity into.

Just like reading the Bible metaphorically, if you watch the films for their allegorical value by paying attention to hidden symbols and meanings, you will get so much more out of them. Peter Jackson didn't solely intend to make the films to make a bunch of money; he made them to wake people up.

Peter Jackson deviated from the books quite a bit with his Hobbit films, because he took advantage of using elements in Tolkien's other works to communicate certain messages to humanity. It is very clear to me the agenda behind the films, and that the Parasite Class is doing everything it possibly can right now to prevent humanity from reaching a higher state of consciousness.

One secret I will share:

Gandalf is the sun, Bilbo is the moon, and the thirteen dwarves are the 12 signs of the zodiac in the procession of the equinoxes. The thirteen dwarves represent the 12 (13) tribes of Israel, and represent the Jewish race as a whole and the elves represent various E.T. races interacting with humanity (Pleiadian, Orion, etc.). The journey is about the procession of the equinoxes, and the journey to the Lonely Mountain (human brain) to take back the gold (gnosis) by recovering the Arkenstone (Pineal Gland) that Smaug the dragon (Draco reptilians) took from humanity through genetic manipulation and mind-control. Azog the white orc closely resembles the elite class of the Draco reptilians, and is an anagram for GAZA.

Notice the uncanny resemblance of Simon Parkes' drawing of an elite Draco reptilian and Azog the Defiler (main villain in The Hobbit films):

If you watch the films with the Lens of Truth, I promise you that you will have a completely different experience. ;)

seeker/reader
7th November 2014, 14:21

Unfortunately, this is what most people in this world pay attention to, instead of the underlining message. Judging a film solely by its graphics is akin to reading the Bible literally, and look at how much trouble that has gotten humanity into.

Just like reading the Bible metaphorically, if you watch the films for their allegorical value by paying attention to hidden symbols and meanings, you will get so much more out of them. Peter Jackson didn't solely intend to make the films to make a bunch of money; he made them to wake people up.

Peter Jackson deviated from the books quite a bit with his Hobbit films, because he took advantage of using elements in Tolkien's other works to communicate certain messages to humanity. It is very clear to me the agenda behind the films, and that the Parasite Class is doing everything it possibly can right now to prevent humanity from reaching a higher state of consciousness.

One secret I will share:

Gandalf is the sun, Bilbo is the moon, and the thirteen dwarves are the 12 signs of the zodiac in the procession of the equinoxes. The thirteen dwarves represent the 12 (13) tribes of Israel, and represent the Jewish race as a whole and the elves represent various E.T. races interacting with humanity (Pleiadian, Orion, etc.). The journey is about the procession of the equinoxes, and the journey to the Lonely Mountain (human brain) to take back the gold (gnosis) by recovering the Arkenstone (Pineal Gland) that Smaug the dragon (Draco reptilians) took from humanity through genetic manipulation and mind-control. Azog the white orc closely resembles the elite class of the Draco reptilians, and is an anagram for GAZA.

If you watch the films with the Lens of Truth, I promise you that you will have a completely different experience. ;)

Wow Samwise, that is some great stuff there. Please share more of your insights for example....

What is the meaning behind Thorin Oakensheild's death (and also his nephews) which essentially takes out their royal lineage, don't the dwarves basically get wiped out in Tolkein's Middle Earth?

Maybe the dwarves obsession/sickeness over hoarding the gold is a metaphor of the Zionists and their over-lordship of the banking industry on this planet. Will it lead to their downfall as happens to Oakenshield and the dwarves in MiddleEarth?

Another interesting tidbit, Thor(in) is an anagram for Roth therefore Thorin Oakensheild ~ Rothschild....

Robin
7th November 2014, 14:37
Wow Samwise, that is some great stuff there. Please share more of your insights for example....

What is the meaning behind Thorin Oakensheild's death and don't the dwarves basically get wiped out in Tolkein's Middle Earth?

Maybe the dwarves obsession/sickeness over hoarding the gold is a metaphor of the Zionists and their over-lordship of the banking industry on this planet. Will it lead to their downfall as happens to Oakenshield and the dwarves in MiddleEarth?

Another interesting tidbit, Thor(in) is an anagram for Roth therefore Thorin Oakensheild ~ Rothschild....

The Dwarves were heavily oppressed and exiled in Tolkien's works, just like the Jews. The Dwarves, in Tolkien's creation story, were created as a separate race before the awakening of Earth humans and other E.T. races. In essence, Jews are indeed a race that have very different DNA than the rest of humanity. They are indeed a "chosen people," in that they were created by the Anunnaki for a specific purpose. That purpose was supposed to be for slave purposes to literally dig up gold, but their collective stubbornness made the plan backfire. To this day, the stereotype of Jews having a lust for money and banking stems from that oppression by the Dracos.

They are a very misunderstood, but gifted people. I go into some more detail in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76298-David-Icke-Jim-Stone-and-All-Anti-Jewish-Slanderers-I-m-Going-to-Sue-You&p=893220&viewfull=1#post893220).

As far as your Thorin Oakenshield reference, you nailed it! Thorin is definitely supposed to represent the Rothschild bloodline. ;)

I suspect that Tolkien intended Thorin's death to symbolize the eventual destruction of the bloodlines for being so greedy and manipulative.

seeker/reader
7th November 2014, 16:08
I am not sure how reliable the LOTR WIKI is but I had looked at the story of the Dwarves after I realized that Thorin and his lineage were basically wiped out and found that the Dwarves were not created by the prime creator of the Universe, the Eru Illuvitar, but were created instead by one of his "sub-creators," before Eru's planned creation of His children (Elves and Humans). So the dwarves had a different creator than the Elves and Humans.

...http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarves

The Dwarves were made by Aulë, whom they themselves call Mahal, meaning “maker.” Aulë was unwilling to wait for the coming of the Children of Ilúvatar, for he was impatient and desired to have someone to teach his lore and his crafts. Therefore, he made the first Seven Fathers of the Dwarves in secret in a hall under the mountains of Middle-earth.

It was, however, not within Aulë's power to create life. After being reprimanded by Ilúvatar and realizing his error, Aulë offered his creations to his father to do with as he would, including their destruction. Even as the offer was made, Ilúvatar accepted and gave the Dwarves a life of their own. So when Aulë picked up a great hammer to smite the Seven Fathers and destroy his presumptuous creations, they shrank back in fear and begged for mercy.[

Ilúvatar was however not willing to suffer that the Dwarves should come before the Firstborn (Elves), and he decreed that the Seven Fathers should sleep underground and should not come forth until the Firstborn had awakened.[1]

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Children_of_Il%C3%BAvatar

The Children of Ilúvatar were Elves and Men, the two races created by Ilúvatar, the supreme being of created universe. Dwarves were not included in this distinction, as Aulë in fact created them. The story of their creation was told in the Quenta Silmarillion, and explains how the Elves and Men were created by Eru Ilúvatar directly, without delegation to the Ainur.

Elves were also named the Quendi ("those who speak", in Quenya) and the Minnónar[1] ("Firstborn"). They were further divided into many groupings, often distinguished by their respective linguistic branches.

Men were also named the Apanónar ("Those born after" or "Afterborn"), Fírimar ("Mortals"), Engwar ("the Sickly"), and the Followers. These somewhat derogatory names were given to Men by the Elves, who were the primary historians of the early events of Middle-earth.

The reason for this naming was simple. Elves were the first of the Children of Ilúvatar to appear in Middle-earth, whereas Men were not to follow until the beginning of the First Age, with the creation of the Sun and Moon, many thousands of years later.

Animals and plants were probably fashioned by Ainur after themes set out by Eru in the Music of the Ainur. In cases where animals exhibit sapience, as in the case of Huan or the Eagles, this is questionable they may actually be Maiar instead.

Milneman
7th November 2014, 22:30

One secret I will share:

Notice the uncanny resemblance of Simon Parkes' drawing of an elite Draco reptilian and Azog the Defiler (main villain in The Hobbit films):

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/chillout-room/94381d1283224366-collection-facepalms-008.jpg

Daozen
8th November 2014, 01:44
Thanks for that write up Sam. I have studied the symbology around LOTR a fair bit. It was a near obsession at one point. There's some info in the link I dropped about the astrological significance of LOTR. I understand there are some deep galactic currents at work. I never looked as thoroughly as you did.. I've been searching for a commentary as detailed as that for years. Never found one...

I just had a minor gripe about the CGI, but I will drop that now and follow this awesome conversation.

So... this is something that's been playing on me for years: What do you think Frodo represents? And the One Ring? And 'throwing the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom." ??? :wizard:

Do you think that it means *dissolving the power and weapons of the elite in the 'fires of truth and love'?* I've studied LOTR, especially Frodo, for years. I wanted to have Frodo as my Avatar. I'd be interested to hear anything you know.

Robin
8th November 2014, 02:24
Do you think that it means *dissolving the power and weapons of the elite in the 'fires of truth and love'?* I've studied LOTR, especially Frodo, for years. I wanted to have Frodo as my Avatar. I'd be interested to hear anything you know.

In general, hobbits are supposed to represent all the people of the world one would label as "sheeple." All the ignorant, apathetic people of the world who live in a metaphorical hole-in-the-ground and do not pay heed to external issues and think they are "too small" to change the world, while evil is rampant everywhere in the world under their very noses. The race of men is supposed to represent the rest of humanity fighting those external issues (military, White-hats).

The One Ring represents many things. It represents the human ego which dominates the behavior of most humans (apple of Eden), leading to internal and external destruction. It also represents the rings of Saturn, which are the broadcasting station the Dracos use to keep a certain frequency emanating towards Earth and the minds of all humans to keep them in a perpetual state of illusion. Additionally, it represents the ring of an upside-down pentagram, with spirit being on the bottom and the physical being on the top.

Lastly, and most importantly, it symbolizes the binding force that strangles the Flower of Life, which is the symbol one gets when combining the seven great virtues/seven chakras/seven Natural Laws. The One Great Ring symbolizes the Flower of Life, the very essence of humanity, being shackled by one force. The outer ring of the Flower of Life symbol depicts this force:

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

To explain further, I'll take a snippet from a past post of mine (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74665-What-is-evil&p=875165&viewfull=1#post875165) and add to it:

swa·mi (swäm)
n. pl. swa·mis
1. Hinduism A religious teacher.
2. A mystic; a yogi.
3. Used as a form of address for such a person.

[Hindi svm: master, swami, from Sanskrit, being one's own master, possessing proprietary rights; see s(w)e- in Indo-European roots]

Samwise=Swami

When you simply drop the "e" from Samwise, and rearrange the letters, you get Swami.

There is further word-play that Tolkien uses with the character Samwise Gamgee. The name "Gamgee" can be seen as word-play for the "Ganges" River. The Ganges River (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganges) is the most sacred river to Hindu culture, which lends itself to the integrity that Samwise Gamgee possesses.

So the character Samwise Gamgee theoretically means 'Swami of the Ganges River." He embodies Eastern religion and Eastern philosophy.

Frodo is YOU! The name Frodo stems etymologically from Old English, meaning: "wise by experience." Frodo symbolizes EVERY human on this planet who must destroy the ring (lower ego) on their way to enlightenment.

It is a lonely, difficult journey navigating through life carrying the ring while most of humanity stays ignorant and apathetic. The union and companionship of Frodo and Sam symbolizes the union of the sacred Masculine and Feminine, as well as the union of Eastern philosophy AND Western philosophy. Both Eastern AND Western religions have Truth in them, but they need to be studied TOGETHER to fully understand. It is no accident that the West (Christianity) is always posed against the East (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.).

This makes perfect sense when you have spent as much time a I have deciphering the works of Tolkien. On an esoteric level, Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium is a fictional representation of the true history of humanity and this planet. Not only was Tolkien a well-read individual, he was also a Freemason in the Hermetic Order of the Hermetic Dawn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn), and he had special access to the hidden library of the Vatican. He knew what was truly going on in this world and he hid it in plain sight within his works, if you know what to look for.

The hobbit race represents the masses of humans on this planet who are caught up in ignorance, and consider themselves "too small" to make a difference in the world. The four hobbits (Frodo, Samwise, Merry, and Pippin), represent the three aspects of EVERY single human.

Frodo=Sacred Masculine, FATHER, ACTION
Samwise=Sacred Feminine, HOLY SPIRIT, EMOTIONS
Merry and Pippin=Sacred Child, SON, THOUGHTS

They collectively symbolize the true Trinity (thoughts, emotions, actions), which when applied together in harmony, make up a full human being. Once humans gain a higher form of consciousness by linking together all aspects of our psyche, which is represented though the journey of the four hobbits in the Lord of the Rings, we can ascend (evolve) to a higher state of being (Tolkien's grey havens).

Merry and Pippin must form the thoughts of self-sovereignty, Samwise must feel emotions of care and compassion to want to become sovereign, and Frodo must perform action to destroy the ego. It's that simple.

In the story, Samwise is Frodo's caretaker/sidekick/gardener/servant. Because Tolkien intended Samwise to be a Swami -- which means "one's own master" -- by placing Samwise in the story as Frodo's servant, and because Frodo and Samwise are both aspects of the SAME individual psyche, Tolkien intended this to mean:

You are your own master.

Daozen
8th November 2014, 02:41
Thanks for all that Sam. I just spent the last 40 minutes searching Frodo, and came across all your explanations. It was very cathartic and eye opening. I think you're right that Frodo doesn't represent one person, but the whole of humanity on a spiritual quest. I also think the journey in LOTR represents the inner voyage to the deeper parts of the psyche of mankind. I was struck once when I read a Taoist text, and (IIRC) it referred to the inner body as a landscape, and the kidneys as the Two Towers. So maybe Mordor represents our deepest fears, and the journey of the Hobbits the inner consciousness as it descends past the inner fears and negative guardians (Two Towers) to the fires of Mordor, and finally through to the realms of the Kundalini/Divine Feminine/Elves/Sacrum.

I might not be 100 per cent right, but I think I'm on the right track. I haven't studied it as much as you have, but I've spent years doing internal cleansing meditations, and trying to embody this transformation on an experiential level.

I hope you put this all together into a book or a set of articles one day. I'd be happy to interview you and give it away for free if you like...

Destroying the ring is overcoming the ego, and the banking and scalar broadcasting systems, right? In that case, I don't think the Ring will be destroyed in one fell swoop. Imagine if Gandalf and Frodo had taken the Ring to an out of the way alchemical laboratory in the borders of Mordor. There they would've spent 2 years trying various acids, incantations, hammers and spells to weaken the ring until it finally dissolved. I think this would be a closer symbolic representation of what's taking place now...

Daozen
8th November 2014, 02:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7JVce_vmc

I think the astral voyage, interesting though it is, might be a distraction from the inner voyage. Ancient texts hint at the vastness of the interior landscape of the psyche. It seems to be a closely guarded secret.

EDIT!: So if Arwen represents the divine feminine and sacral chakra, maybe Aragorn represents the crown chakra, and the return of sovereignty and divine masculinity. Their marriage is the divine union. So LOTR is as much a metaphor for the internal jouney, as it is the external, and closely maps our journey right now. As we overcome our inner obstacles, we manifest positive effects in the world around us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neijing_Tu

The Neijing tu laterally depicts a human body (resembling either meditator or fetus) as a microcosm of nature – an "inner landscape" (Schipper 1993:100-112) with mountains, rivers, paths, forests, and stars. Joseph Needham (1983:114) coins the term "microsomography" and describes the Neijing tu as "much more fanciful and poetical" than previous Daoist illustrations.

The Neijing image of a mountain with crags on the skull and spinal column elaborates upon the "body-as-mountain" metaphor, first recorded in 1227 CE (Despeux and Kohn 2003:185). The head shows Kunlun Mountains, upper dantian "cinnabar field", Laozi, Bodhidharma, and two circles for the eyes (labelled "sun" and "moon"). The flanking poem explains.

The white-headed old man's eyebrows hang down to earth;

The blue-eyed foreign monk's arms support heaven.
If you aspire to this mysticism;

You will acquire its secret. (tr. Wang 1992:145)
Chinese constellations figure prominently. The heart depicts Niulang 牛郎 "the cowherd" "Altair" holding the Beidou 北斗 "Northern Dipper" "Big Dipper". Together with his archetypal lover Zhinü 織女 "the weaver girl" "Vega" (see Qi Xi), they propel qi up to the tracheal Twelve-Storied Pagoda. The liver and gall bladder are a forest, the stomach is a granary, and the intestines caption reads "the iron ox ploughs the field where coins of gold are sown" (tr. Needham 1983:116) referring to the Elixir of life. At base of the spine are treadmill waterwheels (an early Chinese invention) being run by two children representing yin and yang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neijing_Tu

http://www.goldenelixir.com/jindan/neijing_tu.html

At the center is the middle Cinnabar Field, shaped as a spiral and located in the region of the heart. Just above it is the Herd Boy, who holds the constellation of the Northern Dipper, a symbol of the center of the cosmos. According to a famous Chinese story, the Herd Boy (corresponding to the constellation Altair) only once a year can meet and conjoin with the Weaving Girl (corresponding to Vega), who is pictured below him. At the level of the Weaving Girl, along the spine, is the Spinal Handle. Even higher, above and behind the Twelve-storied Pavilion (the trachea), is the Jade Pillow.

The upper part of the picture represents the upper Cinnabar Field. Behind the mountains, on the left, the Control vessel (dumai, which runs on the back of the body) emerges; the old man sitting next to it is Laozi. Below the Control vessel, the Function vessel (renmai, which runs on the front of the body) begins; the monk standing with raised arms next to it is Bodhidharma (who, according to tradition, brought Chan Buddhism to China). The two dots stand for the eyes, and represent the Sun and Moon.

Daozen
8th November 2014, 03:46
This quote has rang in my head since spring:

on March 25, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Lastly, we have the latest Hobbit movie where, again we see the archer/Sagittarius theme played out as the dragon Smaug is taken out by the archer. Smaug is then analogous to the ‘matrix’ or grid which has held humanity hostage as well as keeping our own treasure from us as Smaug jealousy guarded his hoard. The good news is that after the ‘dragon’ was killed the treasure could be divided amongst the free peoples. This is also analogous to the new global monetary system that is, according to rumor, supposed to be implemented right following ‘The Event’ and the arrest/dissolution of the cabal/dragon. This could be good news for everyone indeed but we must remember it all comes AFTER The Event. Let’s all hope the oncoming ‘wave'(s) will be primarily evolutionary in nature as opposed to massive seismic and geological events so that we can have our proverbial cake and eat it too:)

I don't believe the seismic event bit, but the other part is fascinating.

http://etheric.com/galactic-core-still-calm-new-swift-data/

Another question for anyone. Who are the Eagles? Do they represent a powerful race capable of dealing a knockout punch to the Cabal? I think the 'Hawk attacks Drone' vids are eerily talismanic.

seeker/reader
14th November 2014, 01:10
Cool Hobbit wallpaper generator. Check it out. http://wallpapergenerator.thehobbit.com/

Seeker of Knowledge
14th November 2014, 04:06
"YOU HAVE BUT ONE QUESTION TO ASK, HOW WILL THIS DAY END?" We've come to reclaim something of mine.........HOW true......how many people (humans) will stand for this. This is a wake up call video. It is for us to finally. visually, emotionally DECIDE. It was written that way for the people that are having a hard time with waking up. This is one of the last wake up calls. To reconnect the HEART and the outflow and KNOW why they are doing what they are doing. It is the battle cry. THis is it. May you all LOVE and KNOW just why and TRUST that we are HERE and we will NEVER give up. So, BE, Just BE, and forget about all the earth things that take your beingness away from who you TRULY ARE. We want you to know that every single thought and every single moment that you think of us and the greater ONENESS that you and ever single living entity has a chance at being a greater place and a feeling of unconditional LOVE. Rest with that in your heart and mind and just know that you are appreciated for all you do.