PDA

View Full Version : Synchromystical experience - Gnosis

Chester
9th November 2014, 19:22
The Power of Archetypes: Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

featuring Brent Paris

vzrYI8BeEcA

“Where does this come from (Lucifer) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer)

... this bearer of light... if we think about it, who bears the light. (48:56) Who bears the light from the other, real universe – the un-manifested universe (right on top of the 49 minute mark) into our universe. Well, that’s the Christ image, correct? (49:04)”
49 is made from 7 x 7
C = 3
h = 8
r = 18
i = 9
s = 19
t = 20
added = 77

and in case the reader has missed this –
J e s u s = 74
L u c i f e r = 74

comment by 'justone' - "Jesus is simply an example of a being that entered into the Sacred (Divine) Union."

continuing

“So the Christ brings the light somehow into this physical form basically by slowing it down breaking into time itself. That’s the light... the bearer of light, the Lucifer.
The Lucifer is the Christ.
Now that is gonna make most people’s heads explode.”

Now from the Roman Catholic Easter Proclamation – Exsultet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exsultet)

“Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.”

continuing

“Lucifer is an archetype of enlightenment... the deity of enlightenment. The bringer of light. Lucifer is called the Son of the Morning Star. Well who is the morning star? Well the morning star is Venus. Venus the Goddess, ok? Lucifer is the Son of the Goddess. Or in some imagery, like I use in the Corpus Gnostica (Brent Paris’ book), I turned him into the consort, the boyfriend, the husband, whatever... of the Goddess, ok?

And this is important because you have to have both Wisdom, which develops over time through experience... experiential knowledge, plus you have to have intuitive knowledge or insight which is enlightenment which come from the Lucifer element. So when we wrap together Luciferic knowledge which is intuitive and Sophiac knowledge which is experiential together you are able to build up the personality and the ability to have and to utilize your intuitive and your experiential knowledge to achieve what the ancients called Gnosis.

So Lucifer is a tremendously important archetype (‘justone’ adds - on equal terms with the importance of Sophia).

One last interesting “thing” I see in the word “gnosis”

'gno' can be seen as 'to know' (intuitively) and 'sis’ can be seen as sister (wisdom) and thus as the Divine Feminine.