PDA

View Full Version : Here Is Why You Need To Absolutely Uninstall Your Phone's Flashlight App

rgray222
11th November 2014, 13:05
According to Cybersecurity expert Gary Miliefskynt “the top 10 flashlight apps are all malware; they’re malicious, they’re spying, they’re snooping and they’re stealing.” The most alarming fact is “500,000,000 people are infected and they do not know it.” This information is a real eye-opener — please watch and SHARE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xz8xKEFvU
Source (http://www.trueactivist.com/heres-why-you-absolutely-need-to-uninstall-your-phones-flashlight-app/)

joeecho
11th November 2014, 13:25
Good info.

No doubt there are many more apps that do the same.

WhiteFeather
11th November 2014, 13:28
The flashlight is so worth it though. :o

RunningDeer
11th November 2014, 13:46
The flashlight is so worth it though. :o

Thanks, rgray222. I sent off the information to family.

2,779,435 hits since Oct. 1, 2014, with 3,287 thumbs up. What I don’t understand is 621 thumbs down.

Hey, WhiteFeather… ”Got Flashlight?”

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/flashlight2_zpsad5b4344.JPG

RunningDeer <3

joeecho
11th November 2014, 19:02
The kicker is that I am sure it's a simple software command that turns the LED light on so why isn't a standard free of malware app on phones from the beginning of purchase.

Ulyse30
12th November 2014, 03:43
(Français),...toutes applications gratuites,est n'éfastes,toutes choses gratuites qui ne provient pas de votre famille ou de vos amis,des vrais cadeaux ceux du cœur,dans cette illusion est néfastes,pas juste la technologies,il y a aussi la fausse information,des journaux à potins,quand nous avons des cadeaux,gratuits,dites vous qu'il y a toujours une deuxième identité secrètes,à ces cadeaux,la gratuité capte l'attention des masses,des cerveaux discrets,des pensées maniables,des humains manipulables,....ILS veulent un troupeaux d'humains,qui se suivent à la queuleuleu et je remarque,c'est exactement cela qui se passe,à tout les jours depuis très et trop longtemps,beaucoup d'orment encore,de plus en plus à cause des nouvelles technologies,i-pod,i-pad,etc,....mais cela est pires depuis qu'ILS ont commencés,avec les jeux et applications gratuis,..................................

RunningDeer
12th November 2014, 05:20
(Français),...toutes applications gratuites,est n'éfastes,toutes choses gratuites qui ne provient pas de votre famille ou de vos amis,des vrais cadeaux ceux du cœur,dans cette illusion est néfastes,pas juste la technologies,il y a aussi la fausse information,des journaux à potins,quand nous avons des cadeaux,gratuits,dites vous qu'il y a toujours une deuxième identité secrètes,à ces cadeaux,la gratuité capte l'attention des masses,des cerveaux discrets,des pensées maniables,des humains manipulables,....ILS veulent un troupeaux d'humains,qui se suivent à la queuleuleu et je remarque,c'est exactement cela qui se passe,à tout les jours depuis très et trop longtemps,beaucoup d'orment encore,de plus en plus à cause des nouvelles technologies,i-pod,i-pad,etc,....mais cela est pires depuis qu'ILS ont commencés,avec les jeux et applications gratuis,..................................

From translate.Google.com (https://translate.google.com)

(French) ... all free applications is negative, all free things that do not come from your family or friends, the true heart of those gifts in this illusion is harmful, not just the technology, there also false information, tabloids, when we have gifts, free, tell you there is always a second secret identity, these gifts, free captures the attention of the masses, discrete brain thoughts manageable, human manipulated .... THEY want a human herds that follow the queuleuleu and I notice this is exactly what happens in every day and for a very long time, many orment still growing because of new technologies, i-pod, i-pad, etc .... but this is the worst since tHEY have started with games and applications gratuis ..... .............................

<3

Koyaanisqatsi
12th November 2014, 17:19
TESLA COIL for android. its the best, no special permissions at all, one of the only flashlight apps like that