PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

wishinshow
13th November 2014, 01:02
I want to ask some questions to the forum.

When was the moon/space station put into its current orbit and by which group of aliens? Was the moon used to sink the continent of Atlantis?

How long has the soul prison matrix been in operation in this star system? Is it a reptilian technology? Or is it some Andromedian entities/galactic federation of planets which desire to keep us soul prisoner? If it is an Andromedian group, has this group just used the reptiles as prison guards?

Did the reptiles Satan and Lucifer help out by rebelling against the microchipping that some Andromedian entities imposed?

If earth is a soul prison, what would happen to all the souls that did not have physical body to incarnate into if the population was reduced by half, say?

Thank you very much

ghostrider
13th November 2014, 02:47
Uncle GR will give what he knows , it's up to you to research it for yourself ... the moon was towed here over 4.5 billion years ago by a comet that passed through the dimension door left open too long by the old Lyrians ... Atlantis was sunk by a splinter group of the old Lyrians who used a piece of an asteroid as a bomb ... we enslaved ourselves by degeneration after the Wars that destroyed Phateon where now goes the asteroid belt ... the Andromeda high council cannot do evil , they are half spirit half material , Satan/Lucifer are illusions to keep human kind ignorant of reality ...Earth a long time ago was used as a prison , spirit forms that do not have bodies remain on the other side for 152 years until a new body is ready or required learning is complete just as in material life ...Earth has spirit forms from Mars , and Phateon hence overpopulation , as Earth is the nearest life zone since Mars lost it's atmosphere and Phateon was destroyed ...

wishinshow
13th November 2014, 18:37
Wow. That's quite the answer Mr Ghostrider. The response leaves me wanting to understand more of what you think is going on. I mean 152 years spirit vs our three score and ten incarnate physical. That's quite a claim. Where can I read something of your brief history of time?

Loving regards

wishinshow
13th November 2014, 18:46
Uncle GR. Where do you think the soul is for the 152 years? Does the place of residence relate to the 12/13 dimensions or is it external to this?

Does an ascended master soul reside in a different state to say my soul or a reptilian soul? Is this just the differing dimensions? A reptile soul cannot pass fourth and mine cannot pass fifth? Jesus' composite soul gets up to eighth?

How does it work?

ghostrider
15th November 2014, 00:21
Uncle GR. Where do you think the soul is for the 152 years? Does the place of residence relate to the 12/13 dimensions or is it external to this?

Does an ascended master soul reside in a different state to say my soul or a reptilian soul? Is this just the differing dimensions? A reptile soul cannot pass fourth and mine cannot pass fifth? Jesus' composite soul gets up to eighth?

How does it work?

The way I read Enoch's writings , it is said , the soul is transitory , shortly after death it fades away , NOW the spirit is eternal , no personality of the former life , the 152 years is spent in the life zone around the planet the body dies on ... this is independent of the seven dimensions ... the world may refer to it as the akashic records but , I believe it is an energy field that stores the knowledge of all life forms that ever lived on that particular planet ...The spirit will learn while outside the material body , growing and evolving until the next stage is reached , then when a new host body is ready , on the 21'st day after conception the spirit attaches to the new body and it becomes a new life form again ... there are seven stages and seven sub-stages , taking over 60-80 billion years to complete , then the spirit reaches half material half spiritual , learning again for 60-80 MILLION years until it reaches pure spirit form and enters the level of Arahat Arasata and merges back with creation ... Enoch/Nokodemjon reached this state over 12 billion years ago ... his peoples degenerated and fell away from the spiritual teaching and law and recommendations of creation , so Nokodemjon did a first , He came back out of creation and ordained a new cycle of incarnations to get the people back to the laws and recommendations of creation , this means another 60-80 billion years of lives and another 60-80 MILLION years until pure spirit form is reached again ... we know him as Enoch , Isaiah , Elijah , Jeremiah ,Immanuel , Muhammad , and now finnaly Beam = Billy -Edward -Albert-Meier the seven and final prophet of the Nokodemjon line ... the same message in different bodies over many epochs ... the King James teachings come from writings that are over 12 billion years old and from another Universe the DAL ...

ghostrider
15th November 2014, 00:28
that's why it is said , Ears to hear but they do not hear ... Eyes to see but they do not see ... Immanuel said he would return , most didn't get it ... He meant his immortal spirit would return in another body as it has for the last 13,500 years of human history ... I give you a link to Enoch's writings in the old Lyrian foretelling of the return of the spirit of the prophets in the person of Billy Edward Albert Meier , that is 8,000 years old ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:8000-Year-Old_Lyran_Document.jpg

ghostrider
15th November 2014, 00:36
Open contact , face to face for over 70 years , clear photos pre-computers and photo shop , metal samples , sound recordings , landing tracks , 100 witnesses , pictures from the ancient past , the great spacer journey , the seventh prophet with hundreds of prophecies that have been proven by science , and still to this day , in the 1950's he named credit cards , computers , the internet , the two Iraq wars , named Bush as president , named the WTC attacks , named the Aids virus , the Ebola epidemic , the Russian troop movements , the new planets discovered , dark matter , dark energy , robots , drones , and many other proven things that are now ... the UFO community glazes right past it ... the man photographs a disk parked in his front yard in 1975... who else has one from that year ???? a clear daytime photo ... folks what your looking for , some can't or wont' see ...

wishinshow
17th November 2014, 19:17
Wow. I need some time to process this and will reply. Thank you for your considered teachings.