PDA

View Full Version : Healers and light beings - update

Rocky_Shorz
14th November 2014, 23:01
many of you know how closely I follow sun activity, but I have something to share that only fits in Spirituality...

I have watched over a dozen miracles I've performed myself, those are huge ones, but I wanted to share a healing technique that is working 100% for believers...

I capture a bosun particle in my hands, rubbing them together in a circle, feeling it warming, I spread my hands then smack them together like an atom smashers, pulling them apart, large ball of energy held between them. Slowly I lower my hands on each side of their head, in thought, I ask in the power of the father, son and holy ghost(or)spirit protect me with your light and heal (name him/her) with their faith...

now I share this because recently, I was healing a Christian that believed Jesus was God, and didn't believe in the Trinity.

he kept sinking, so I touched him and told him, I am a messenger, I've met the father, God(Allah-eloah) Jesus, their son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost, God's wife, the woman standing beside him with a 12 pointed crown in Revelation.

he sat thinking a long time, then I tried again, this time the healing worked, out of the hospital and back to his home, healthier than he's been in 15 years...

faith of the receiver is key to miracles...

Rocky

Rocky_Shorz
14th November 2014, 23:10
healing in my faith instead of theirs, was a far lower percentage of healing...

timing is everything, I protect myself before holding my energy inside their head, I haven't received any residual from a healing since using this techniques, I absord then clense, which hits hard on many, this method shields completely; as you use their faith close hands touching the head from both sides...

we're talking instant recovery from alheimer/dementia...

now recently, I don't need to have contact...

sun energy, turned towards healing?

gifts from the Kings bloodline, brought to me through destiny or is it really a gift we all have...

it never hurts to try, and when it works...

wow...

Shezbeth
14th November 2014, 23:52
Thank you for that testimony RS, I am particularly intrigued because the form of energy manipulation you describe is not dissimilar to a form which I have developed in/for my own personal use. I haven't used the form for healing work, but it stands to reason that it would be effective in such a manner.

wnlight
15th November 2014, 01:12
RS, I do not believe in the trinity so I would not ever say what you said. But you said what you whole-heartedly believe. That is good, and I suspect you then unconsciously raised your own frequency to heal that person.

Rocky_Shorz
15th November 2014, 01:39
I get called, last minute stopping at a grocery store, healing a child who had never walked in a wheel chair, watched her mom seeing her first step...

dropping by the beach, being there when a toddler right behind the lifeguard station, was drowning in a backed up river...

taking a different route home, swerving and hitting my brakes, causing a SUV to swerve out of the way, not hitting the child on a bicycle...

what I am sharing is a difference that is working, I always shielded with the trinity, but now instead of demanding healing in God's name, I have changed it to depending on the patients faith...

not here to argue beliefs, just sharing what is working for miracles...

I'm a perfectionist aiming for 100%

if someone was dying and said, I don't believe in anything but death, or I believe in God, but not all three, the healing is up to their faith, not mine...

wnlight
15th November 2014, 22:50
RS, I do not argue beliefs either. Well, I might if another starts the argument, but then only if we can do so without anger. I accept your belief in the holy trinity. I was raised in the Roman Catholic tradition and am very comfortable with it.
I have never saved a person's life. My wife was an EMT and has saved with CPR. She used to drive an ambulance in Florida.

Spiral of Light
16th November 2014, 00:57
I capture a bosun particle in my hands, rubbing them together in a circle, feeling it warming, I spread my hands then smack them together like an atom smashers, pulling them apart, large ball of energy held between them. Slowly I lower my hands on each side of their head, in thought, I ask in the power of the father, son and holy ghost(or)spirit protect me with your light and heal (name him/her) with their faith...Rocky

Rocky, this description intrigues me. Can you please share more detail about capturing the bosun particle? Is this something that you visualize is happening?

I use visualizations in my own meditations and know that it works. I've never before heard of this method of healing and would love to know more about it.

Rocky_Shorz
16th November 2014, 02:58
I capture a bosun particle in my hands, rubbing them together in a circle, feeling it warming, I spread my hands then smack them together like an atom smashers, pulling them apart, large ball of energy held between them. Slowly I lower my hands on each side of their head, in thought, I ask in the power of the father, son and holy ghost(or)spirit protect me with your light and heal (name him/her) with their faith...Rocky

Rocky, this description intrigues me. Can you please share more detail about capturing the bosun particle? Is this something that you visualize is happening?

I use visualizations in my own meditations and know that it works. I've never before heard of this method of healing and would love to know more about it.

I call it a bosun particle, but it is definately visualized, when I roll it in my hands I feel it heating but when I clap my hands together then spread them, I see the faint energy, people say they feel it as I move it into their head, some say hot, a few have said it feels cold, what intrigues me is eyes closed, they tell me when they feel it... there is something to it, just a spark to give them energy for healing, like priming a pump...

I'm not a Guru, knowing terms for the unexplainable, I try to share in common English of what is happening.

with a finger stat meter, I've had oxygen levels jump from 65-95 instantly on applying energy...

Rocky_Shorz
16th November 2014, 03:09
RS, I do not argue beliefs either. Well, I might if another starts the argument, but then only if we can do so without anger. I accept your belief in the holy trinity. I was raised in the Roman Catholic tradition and am very comfortable with it.
I have never saved a person's life. My wife was an EMT and has saved with CPR. She used to drive an ambulance in Florida.

Catholic or Christian, have never understood what I just shared about the Trinity...

it is against everything they have ever taught followers

it is the most important thing I can ever share with any of you...

The Holy Spirit is God's Switchboard, she handles all communications and prayer request...

she is God's better half...

he killed a million showing me who I am, I was good with the winning lottery numbers, didn't need the disasters of biblical proportions to impress me, as my Spirit Guide, she knew it.

now try giving a healing to someone who needs it...

Trinity means 3, not 2 or 1...

thoughts to ponder...

Redstar Kachina
16th November 2014, 03:38

wnlight
17th November 2014, 19:44
RS "now try giving a healing to someone who needs it..."
I have tried healing my wife of small things like an infection and large things like diabetes. I can do the small things with the help of spirit via angels. I have not tried the boson. Oddly, I have a math and physics background and worked five years at Fermilab where they catch real bosons.

Rocky_Shorz
17th November 2014, 19:53
Trinity = Thinker, Knower and the Doer in the Body. Read http://www.thewordfoundation.org/a-books.shtml

remember if Buddhist spent more time sharing peace outward instead of inside themselves the world wouldn't be at war...

I am that trinity, a thinker, knower and doer, but have seen what can't be taught through books or teachers and it is a huge missing ingredient for those who want to know truths.

Rocky_Shorz
17th November 2014, 19:57
RS "now try giving a healing to someone who needs it..."
I have tried healing my wife of small things like an infection and large things like diabetes. I can do the small things with the help of spirit via angels. I have not tried the boson. Oddly, I have a math and physics background and worked five years at Fermilab where they catch real bosons.

you know that means this whole thread was created just for you...

I have 3 friends that were diabetic and went on the Atkins diet for diabetes, they are off meds and living healthy...

say goodbye to starches that turn to sugar...

eat fatty meats and veggies...

the diet I always lived by turns out to be good for you? lol who would have thought...

wnlight
18th November 2014, 22:34
RS, Thank you for your kind thoughts. I think that diet is more for people with type II diabetes. Linda has had juvenile diabetes for 53 years and would not use the Atkins diet, although I have. There is some chemical reason that prevents her, but I can't put my finger on it just now.

Now that we live high in the Andes Mountains, I no longer need to watch my weight. Well, I can watch it as it keeps reducing. Here, I can live well on the see-food diet. Eat what I see if I wish, and get slim. It's something about the elevation, the exercise, and the healthy food here. Our home is about 2000 feet higher than Bill's. Flies and mosquitos have a difficult time flying here. So do hummingbirds. They must rest a lot trying to stay airborne at this elevation.