PDA

View Full Version : Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology (Michael tellinger)

betoobig
16th November 2014, 15:18
I found this extremly interesting. I hope you enjoy

Love

€=[Post Update]=€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM#t=4410

Ups... sorry i couldŽnt get the video on.

GoodETxSG
16th November 2014, 15:54
NiVROBhwHUM

:)

Here it is...

Love it... Everything goes back to Vibration and Consciousness. Everything is "Vibration" (Matter, Energy and Thought).

Lifebringer
16th November 2014, 16:09
Dune? MoooooaaaabbbDEEE!!!! LOL.

ghostrider
16th November 2014, 16:13
thought is energy ... hint great video...

GoodETxSG
16th November 2014, 16:33
Mater is energy too... that is the point... the "Vibration" is the energy of creation of what we perceive as Matter, all energy spectrums and through. :)

naste.de.lumina
16th November 2014, 16:57
Love it... Everything goes back to Vibration and Consciousness. Everything is "Vibration" (Matter, Energy and Thought).

The image below is just that == (Matter, Energy and Thought)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/brain-320x158.jpg

Imagine that galaxies and clusters of galaxies are important thoughts of greater awareness , based on the amount of matter that is the same as energy , therefore information.

The development of creations within the thoughts ( much matter ( solar , etc. ) in = creating new thoughts and considerations thereof)
because of the endless possibilities ( not high limits ) , naturally leads to creations of new concepts to try creating galaxies and everything else that make up the universe .
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64573-The-Symphony-of-Time-What-is-the-I-without-TIME&p=746301&viewfull=1#post746301

We are thinkers and ideas of ourselves in the eternal moment that never ends?

Very .. very long thoughts ....

Collapse of the wave function. This energy in the form of concept must be incorporated into our individual electromagnetic field through knowledge and understanding.

The responsible for the collapse of the wave function is the 'consciousness'.

Wave function collapse

In quantum mechanics, wave function collapse (also called collapse of the state vector or reduction of the wave packet) is the process by which a wave function—initially in a superposition of different eigenstates—appears to reduce to a single one of the states after interaction with an observer. In simplified terms, it is the condensation of physical possibilities into a single occurrence, as seen by an observer. It is one of two processes by which quantum systems evolve in time according to the laws of quantum mechanics as presented by John von Neumann.[1] The reality of wave function collapse has always been debated, i.e., whether it is a fundamental physical phenomenon in its own right or just an epiphenomenon of another process, such as quantum decoherence.[2] In recent decades the quantum decoherence view has gained popularity.[citation needed] Collapse may be understood as a change in conditional probabilities.

Source: https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Wave_function_collapse.html

Michael Tellinger Contributionism Part 1
Y-LAVx0UQMY

I love this concept of idea. Collapse.

Mater is energy too... that is the point... the "Vibration" is the energy of creation of what we perceive as Matter, all energy spectrums and through. :)
Synonym for Information.

Hugs.

Naste.

betoobig
16th November 2014, 17:00
i wonder if each of us has his/her own "Om", like Moabdee!!
Thanks for posting the video.
Love

Michael Moewes
16th November 2014, 19:19
OM is the primordial sound of the universe. it is the first silable of most of the mantras.
To figure out wich sound or mantra fits you the best, you may have to learn them.
Mantras are to help you deblocking the 80,000 energy channels wich are in your phisical,astral and mind body.
Si quieres saber mas. manda me un pm.

Live healthy

i wonder if each of us has his/her own "Om", like Moabdee!!
Thanks for posting the video.
Love

Snowflower
17th November 2014, 15:23
I don't know how long it has been since I put aside everything else I had been planning to start, to watch a two hour long video! Thank you, thank you!