PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Jehovah Thread

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 14:38
Greetings all! :cool:

First off, I just want to say how excited I am to be here!! I've been a member now for a few months, but have just been observing versus jumping right in. There's such a distinct level of consciousness here, I certainly want to inflate my "newbie" status, lol.

Now, the reason for my post. In doing research regarding Jehovah / YHWH I came across a thread from January of this year discussing possible connections between the Jehovah's Witnesses and UFO's. I was very much intrigued!

In fact, the reason for my research into this topic in the first place, is I am writing a book about my experiences growing up in a very heavy Witness family - coincidentally in Denver.

After reading that particular thread, and some of the others that populated in my search, it is clear there's a wide knowledge base on Avalon regarding this subject.

So I wanted to pull these resources together and see just how much follow up information we could come up with in one thread.

I am specifically interested in any information regarding:

1. The shadow side of the Witnesses, as in organizational aspects, if any, of those perpetrate molestation of children. I have some first hand knowledge of how these practices are carried out. But any additional information would be very helpful.

2. Verifiable / reliable information regarding the original founders of the Witnesses, not just Russell, especially in the days before the original schizm.

3. Your interpretations of YHWH as an entity/being. Do you see a correlation with any other specific deities/gods of antiquity? E.g. the parallels of actions taken by YHWH as outlines in the Old Testament and actions taken by Enki and Enlil, respectively, as outline in the Sumerian accounts.

This book is something I've been working on and off with for a few years. It originally came at the recommendation of a therapist. And as I age (just a little ;) ) I find at this point it's really more of a mental / emotional / spiritual health issue to get all this information out of my head. Regardless of what anyone chooses to do, or not do, with the information I feel it's best to get it out there.

So, with all that said, I would love to hear from any and everyone about their knowledge of this distinct group of people and energy.

And no matter what, THANKS for checking out my first post!!

Lifebringer
19th November 2014, 15:17
I know just last week two JW came to pass out leaflets in our neighborhood. Usually I talk to them and run by a few things that have awakened others. This particular time I saw them just pulling up, and decided I'd save them a trip to my home and just pick one up as they were parked. The first booklet she had to hand me had a fiery burning building backround, framed by a autumn colored oak leaf with spewing factory smoke stacks on the horizon. The second one was bright Christmas red with the word SATAN in broad font caps. I declined that one as she passed it to me, noticing the caption in smaller print, "Is he real?" I asked her "Why are you passing out or cheering on Satan's literature to the neighborhood? Shouldn't you have one of Christ, or Jesus name, and not glorify the existance of the "other" to make him more powerful? Who uses tithes to print out information of Satan?
She said she hadn't thought about that, and i said, well you should before asking someone to bring that literature in their home. I felt angry that she was doing this, but brushed it off, as ignorance in religious teachings.

I went to my front door, and my nephew had 3 of them headed to the house of my sister, niece and himself. They are already having serious addiction issues. He tried to had one to me, and I said, don't we have enough problems in the family, without you inviting that corrupt soul to your house? He said, You know I tried to tell them just this one, and they pushed a couple in my hands so I just took them."

Told them all to wake up and think on their feet also. They don't have covenant with God for the Sabbath. I tell them to make it so, and they still don't keep covenant. I notice they sometimes go to worship on Sunday though. Confusing? You betcha.

PS, when I asked her those questions, it was like it wasn't me giving her the message...does that sound strange, it was for me.;)

Gatita
19th November 2014, 15:32
I'm in the Denver area, and until recently, had a home care patient who was a Witness. I read some of the literature. I like to have some understanding of where my patients are coming from belief wise. I found it rather confusing, honestly.

Cat

GloriousPoetry
19th November 2014, 15:47
One of my friends is A Jehovah Witness......I can't understand why she left an oppressive religion like Catholicism to become part of a more oppressive religion like Jehovah Witness. She's tried to gently present certain biblical scripture on me and I just ignore it. I don't want our friendship to end because of her religion which I find bizzare and undesirable. She means well and has a good heart but I want nothing to do with her religion.. I'm not a practicing Catholic....for some of us Mexicans Catholicism is tolerated as a cultural identity and not as a means to grow spiritually.

And yes Jehovah is a synthetic god....like all gods presented in all religions...all apparitions of every religion are interdimensional entities or E.T.s ....That said then the Catholic religion has a broader presentation of all those entities......saints, angels, virgin mary ect...... but Jehovah has the biggest ego of all of them and he resides in the planet Saturn......read George Kavassilas book Our Universal Journey

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 17:47
Lifebringer -

You know that's a very interesting perspective! (Putting energy into the other side) Over the years they've had some pretty graphic Satanic related imagery on their Magazines, including ritual style poses. And I don't know if there's something coming through en masse regarding the Witnesses, or just a few people such as you and I. But subject matters regarding them have been coming at me, from multiple sources. It certainly feels like someone is trying to say something. ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Replying to everyone's response as I can (out on the road). But I will reply to all :-)

seeker/reader
19th November 2014, 17:54
Hello Steeletyler. In answer to you question #3. He is the head Archon, the Demiurge, masquerading as "god". Read John Lamb Lash's book, "Not in His Image," for a good introduction or check out his website http://metahistory.org/ Here is a article from that website about the head Archon, the Demiurge, Jehova/Yahweh http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienDreaming.php

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Z3Ee6FlvL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 18:16
Cat -
lol! I have noo doubt it was confusing reading material! Their views are.... interesting, to the absolute least. I think it speaks to your level of commitment as a care giver to take that effort to understand their mind set! Did any of it help you communicate better with your patient?

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 18:31
GloriousPoetry -
Thanks for the tip! I am totally going to check out that book. It's one I haven't read yet.

My grandmother was raised Catholic. I know one thing that appealed to her initially about the Witness doctrine is no hell fire. That was something she was terrified of as a child.

I do hope you're able to retain your friendship! It's tough when such a strong source of thought and motivation, such as the Witnesses, tells someone their loved ones are no longer acceptable associates. Very, very tough.

ghostrider
19th November 2014, 18:52
Jehovah is the son of Jehav , a long line of Lyrian ET's that have been visiting Earth for 389,000 years ... early mankind saw these TALL beings as gods , for their technology was advanced and their knowledge of the stars , knowledge of creation , and telepathy abilities were something early man had never seen before ... it goes back to a leader called Arus , and further back to Pelegon who 50,000 years ago along with 200 scientist and 70,000 human beings fled into the cosmos in a spaceship they took by force , settled on Mars , Phateon , and Earth ... mixing with Earth mankind , and finally genetically altering humans with short life spans and the aggression gene enhanced 2,500 years ago ... they built huge stone cities on every continent , many cites rose and fell , they fled to Orion , returned , Atlantis drove them off , they fled , genetically altered themselves returned and took control of Earth and destroyed Atlantis and Mu , then the world was subjected to the demand for blood and sacrifice , and most offenses were punished by death , and only one god Jehovah was allowed ... it's what brought us to where we are today ... we are the offspring of human ET's mixing with Earth humans , connected by lineage to the Lyra and Vega constellations ... the other group that found peace instead of war and genetic tampering is the plejaren , the forefathers of us and them are the same Lyrians of long ago ... for 13,500 years they have been trying to help restore what a splinter group of their forefathers did ... the plejaren send the spirit form of Henoch to earth , in the bodies of the prophets , Enoch , Isaiah, Elijah , Jeremiah , Immanuel , Muhammad , and Beam , to get us back to the laws of creation and out of religion , into the age of knowledge and out of the age of beliefs ... I could go on and on , it's up to the individual to work it out for himself ...it is said these creator overlords have lost knowledge of their true ancestry and a false one was made up and adopted ... they are the brothers of the plejaren , the offspring of Enoch/Nokodemjon from the Dal Universe our twin Universe ...

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 19:07
Seeker/reader -
Thanks for that tip too! Alright, more reading! Just perusing that Web link makes me want to read more. And pull out my copy of the Nag Hammadi library.

steeletyler
19th November 2014, 19:40
Ghostrider -
wow! That is a large scope of information! I'd love to find out more. Any recommended reading? Bits and pieces of those scenarios I've heard before. But I haven't read a succinct account of events and times. In your opinion, would these origins then also he tied to ritual child abuse, as we see today in the witnesses? Or do you feel that is an unrelated, purely human, by product of such a contained and manipulated society?

MorningSong
19th November 2014, 19:49
I have been looking into just who "Jahve" is/was for some time, being that my path has directed me into delving into human history, the origins of ancient gods, and religion.

I found this article most interesting and thought provoking with a very serious reflection on women and a funny final tidbit aside:

YAHWEH - "Thy Maker Is Thine Husband"
from the book ’And Adam Knew Eve’
by Ronald L. Ecker

The Hebrew God Yahweh is conceived of biblically as a male deity, with the covenant relationship between him and Israel often portrayed as that of a marriage between husband and wife.

(The other name by which the deity is most often referred to in the Hebrew Bible is Elohim [translated "God"], an originally plural form meaning "gods." "The LORD" in English versions translates Yahweh--the assumed pronunciation of YHWH [a name of uncertain meaning], there being no vowels in the original Hebrew text.)

The perception of God as masculine is of course not surprising in a patriarchal or male-ruled society. As noted by Susan Ackerman, there are some feminizations of Yahweh in Isaiah (e.g., "As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you" [66:13]; see also 42:14 and 49:15).

But then Isaiah also refers to kings as "nursing fathers" (49:23) and to daughters who "shalt suck the breasts of kings" (60:16), words that cannot be taken literally. In any case, Yahweh outside of some Isaianic imagery is masculine in the Hebrew Bible.

In the New Testament, "God" translates the Greek Theos, with God remaining a male deity. Thus Jesus regularly uses the word Father (Greek Pater, in Jesus’ Aramaic Abba) for God (e.g., Matt. 6:8-9; Mark 14:36; Luke 10:21; John 17:1; see also Paul’s use in Rom. 8:15 and Gal. 4:6).

Elaine Pagels points out that some Christian Gnostics thought of the divine in both masculine and feminine terms, with Jesus referring to the Holy Spirit as his Mother in the Gospel of Thomas and in the Gospel to the Hebrews, and with the Apocryphon of John describing the Trinity as Father, Mother, and Son.

As Pagels notes, however, such views were suppressed as heretical, with none of the Gnostic texts included in the New Testament canon. (The Nag Hammadi Library)

There is archeological evidence that at least some ancient Hebrews perceived of Yahweh as having a consort or female companion. This could be the origin of the mysterious Lady Wisdom found in Proverbs and the Apocrypha. (She is in some of the Gnostic texts as well.)

Wisdom (Hebrew hokma, a feminine noun) is personified in Proverbs not only as a woman but as a preexistent entity with Yahweh.

"The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way," says Lady Wisdom, "before his works of old,... and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him"

(Prov. 8:22,30).

It was through Wisdom that Yahweh "founded the earth" (3:19), she is "a tree of life" to those who lay hold of her (3:18), and she offers to reward all who seek her:

"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me" (8:17).

In the Apocrypha, Lady Wisdom is identified with the Torah or biblical law (Sirach 24:23; Baruch 4:1). In the New Testament, the preexistent Word (Greek Logos) at the beginning of the Gospel of John is reminiscent of Wisdom, and in 1 Cor. 1:24 Paul calls Christ "the wisdom of God" (Greek Theou Sophia).

The metaphor of Yahweh and the Hebrew people as husband and wife is found first in the book of Hosea, and continues in the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel. It is a troubled marriage, for despite Yahweh’s "love toward the children of Israel," they "look to other gods" (Hos. 3:1).

The wife’s infidelity is thus a metaphor for the Israelite people’s idolatry.

"Thy maker is thine husband," Isaiah tells Israel, yet she beds down with others (Isa. 54:5; 57:7-8).

"Turn, O backsliding children," Yahweh pleads in Jeremiah (3:14), "for I am married unto you."

At one point Yahweh divorces Israel for her adultery, only to have "her treacherous sister Judah" commit adultery also (Jer. 3:8). Ezekiel 23 allegorizes Samaria and Jerusalem, the Israelite and Judahite capitals, as two sisters with a host of foreign lovers while both are married to Yahweh.

Particularly disturbing to feminist commentators are the biblical passages that describe Yahweh’s brutal punishment of the women who symbolize Israel’s unfaithfulness. As noted by Kathleen M. O’Connor, the portrayal of physical abuse by the divine in such passages implicitly condones such behavior in humans. Yahweh strips "the virgin daughter of Babylon" in Isa. 47:1-4, and helps the Babylonians rape Jerusalem in Jer. 13:26.

In Lamentations, Yahweh trods "the virgin" Jerusalem "as in a winepress" (1:15), and in Ezekiel he tells his wife Oholibah (Jerusalem),

"I will raise up thy lovers against thee," and they will "strip thee out of thy clothes"; they will take away not only "thy sons and thy daughters" but "thy nose and thine ears," and "thus will I make thy lewdness to cease from thee"

(23:22-27)

Needless to say, the thought behind these metaphors of Yahweh the husband physically abusing his wife presents a challenge to modern biblical interpreters. Through such imagery "the Bible," writes Sharon H. Ringe in The Women’s Bible Commentary,

"seems to bless the harm and abuse with which women live and sometimes die."

The brutality seems hardly ameliorated by Yahweh’s assurances to his mutilated wife of a brighter tomorrow, for they make God sound like the stereotypical wife beater who minimizes what he has done and promises not to do it again:

"In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee... Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel,... and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry"

(Isa. 54:8; Jer. 31:4).

ASHERAH - The Lord God’s Lady?

The goddess Asherah was the consort of El ("god"), the supreme god of Canaan and father of the popular Baal.

In the Bible her name often appears as ha asherah, meaning "the" asherah. In such instances the reference is not to the goddess but to a symbol of her, an object (in the plural asherim) that was apparently a sacred pole, tree, or group of trees (hence the translation "groves") at Israelite sanctuaries or "high places" as well as by altars of Baal. The erecting of asherim was among the "evil" deeds of kings like Ahab and Manasseh, and cutting the things down was a regular chore of "right" kings like Hezekiah and Josiah.

The presence of Asherah or her symbol at places where Yahweh, the biblical God of the Hebrews, was worshipped raises the question of whether the Canaanite goddess was considered also to be the consort of Yahweh.

We know from references to,

"the sons of God" (Gen. 6:1-4; Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7)

"the host of heaven" (1 Kings 22:19)

"angels" (Gen. 19:1; Ps. 103:20)

God’s statement "Let us make man in our image" (Gen. 1:26),

...that Yahweh was not alone in his heaven.

We know also that Yahweh supplanted the Canaanite El to the extent that God’s other names in the Hebrew Bible include El, El Elyon ("God Most High"), El Shaddai ("God Almighty"), and the (originally) plural form Elohim (as in Gen. 1:1).

But did Yahweh take El’s woman too?

The answer may well be found, appropriately enough, in some graffiti, inscriptions dating from the eighth century B.C.E., found on walls and storage jars at two sites, Khirbet el-Kom and Kuntillet Ajrud, in Israel. (See Dever’s Recent Archaeological Discoveries and Biblical Research.)

The graffiti includes blessings such as,

"I bless you by Yahweh of Samaria and by his asherah," and "I bless you by Yahweh of Teiman and by his asherah."

Does this mean by Yahweh and by his goddess? Or is it saying "by Yahweh and by his sacred pole"?

All we may safely assume at this point has been well put by the French epigrapher Andre Lemaire:

"Whatever an asherah is, Yahweh had one!"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah02.htm

Years ago I studied with the JW but never joined them... I'm very interested to see what this thread produces and what new info surfaces! Thanks, OP!

cuitlahuac
19th November 2014, 22:14
The book of William Bramley: The Gods of Eden, is a must. It even includes a chapter on YHWH. His research is unbiased, since he, Bramley, set to research the cause of wars in the world, and ended up researching ETs and UFOs according to his statement.

Not only the Witnesses are related to an extraterrestrial custodial God, but also all religions relying on The Bible, like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Only Buddhism is out of that extraterrestrial custodial God paradigm.

Jehovah

MUCH OF THE Old Testament is devoted to describing the origins and early history of the Hebrew people. According to the Bible, the Hebrews descended from a clan which lived in the Sumerian city of Ur around 2000 to 1500 B.C. The clan was befriended and ruled by a personality named Jehovah. The Bible claims that Jehovah was God.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/godseden/godseden04.htm#Jehovah

Greetings all! :cool:

First off, I just want to say how excited I am to be here!! I've been a member now for a few months, but have just been observing versus jumping right in. There's such a distinct level of consciousness here, I certainly want to inflate my "newbie" status, lol.

Now, the reason for my post. In doing research regarding Jehovah / YHWH I came across a thread from January of this year discussing possible connections between the Jehovah's Witnesses and UFO's. I was very much intrigued!

In fact, the reason for my research into this topic in the first place, is I am writing a book about my experiences growing up in a very heavy Witness family - coincidentally in Denver.

After reading that particular thread, and some of the others that populated in my search, it is clear there's a wide knowledge base on Avalon regarding this subject.

So I wanted to pull these resources together and see just how much follow up information we could come up with in one thread.

I am specifically interested in any information regarding:

1. The shadow side of the Witnesses, as in organizational aspects, if any, of those perpetrate molestation of children. I have some first hand knowledge of how these practices are carried out. But any additional information would be very helpful.

2. Verifiable / reliable information regarding the original founders of the Witnesses, not just Russell, especially in the days before the original schizm.

3. Your interpretations of YHWH as an entity/being. Do you see a correlation with any other specific deities/gods of antiquity? E.g. the parallels of actions taken by YHWH as outlines in the Old Testament and actions taken by Enki and Enlil, respectively, as outline in the Sumerian accounts.

This book is something I've been working on and off with for a few years. It originally came at the recommendation of a therapist. And as I age (just a little ;) ) I find at this point it's really more of a mental / emotional / spiritual health issue to get all this information out of my head. Regardless of what anyone chooses to do, or not do, with the information I feel it's best to get it out there.

So, with all that said, I would love to hear from any and everyone about their knowledge of this distinct group of people and energy.

And no matter what, THANKS for checking out my first post!!

cuitlahuac
19th November 2014, 22:51
There is more. A spy infiltrated into Scientology made in the late 90's the connection between the Marcabians (the extraterrestrial race that controls many aspects on Earth) spoken of in Scientology with the Elohim, the extraterrestrial custodial Gods spoken of in Bramley's book, although Branley does not mention the word "Elohim" in his book.

Yet, in another book, the link between the marcabians and the Elohim is made. The book is: Secret societies and their power in the 20th Century by Jan van Helsing.

In the constellation Pegasus there is a solar system called MARCAB, a sun surrounded by seven planets. But the sun is going to die. So the humanoid Marcabians who, in our terms would be "evil" in nature, looked about for another planet to move to. Well, having good taste, they finally decided to take the planet Earth. But there were people on this planet who were in the way for them to settle down here with all their people. But on the other hand these people could be used as slaves, freeing the Marcabians from having to work. So they made up a plan and contacted one race down here, with whom they made a deal that, if they would help them to undermine every nation and take them over silently, they would make them the ruling people of earth. Well guess which people the Marcabians made the deal with? Bingo! -- the Hebrews!

L.Ron Hubbard found out what the Sumerian records, the Gilgamesh epic, the Christian Bible and other books describe as well, that Marcabian "god-like" beings came down from heaven with flying saucers. The ancient people not knowing about machines, described them as something they could relate to: a flying cloud or a "flying wheel that came from heaven" with noise and steam, or the "eye of God" (surely it must be an accident that the eye on the Illuminati sign on the one-dollar bill has the shape of a saucer?).

Hubbard found out who EL SHADDAI was and still is -- the extraterrestrial race that made the original deal with the Hebrews.

I got this information from the founder of Scientology in Germany, as well as from people in the US who worked with Hubbard until he died. (These people do not wish to be named, as they have a difficult life already.)

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/sci-infiltrated.htm

NOTE: The data given by Van Helsing is not correct. Although one of the stars in Pegasus is called Markab, the location given by Hubbard of the marcabians is in the constellationUrsa Major (Big Dipper): "one of the tail stars".

The identity of the founder of Scientology in Germany (Free Zone Scientology in Germany) is Capt. Bill Robertson (RIP). The freezone Scientology in Europe are the scientologists who were exiled after the takeover in 1982.

Capt. Bill Robertson literature has lots of information regarding the marcabians.

This is a wikipedia entry regarding Van Helsing:

Jan Udo Holey (born March 22, 1967 in Dinkelsbühl), and often known by his penname Jan van Helsing, is a controversial German author who embraces conspiracy theories involving subjects such as world domination plots by freemasons, Hitler's continuing survival in Antarctica following World War II, and the structure of the earth as hollow-- among others. His theories draw from sources such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[1]

His books Geheimgesellschaften (Secret Societies) and Geheimgesellschaften 2 have been banned in Germany,[citation needed] France[2] and Switzerland for inciting anti-semitic hatred.

The majority of his books, such as Die Kinder des neuen Jahrtausends. Mediale Kinder verändern die Welt (Children of the New Millennium, and how They Change the World) are non-political and deal exclusively with esoteric subjects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_van_Helsing

cuitlahuac
19th November 2014, 23:03
As it can be seen, this information about the marcabians being the Biblical/Quran Elohim is sensitive and mght be life threatening for those exposing it.

Gatita
19th November 2014, 23:31
Cat -
lol! I have noo doubt it was confusing reading material! Their views are.... interesting, to the absolute least. I think it speaks to your level of commitment as a care giver to take that effort to understand their mind set! Did any of it help you communicate better with your patient?

It did help a bit. It made it easier to make a case for getting him into a care facility in the long run. That isn't something I normally advocate for, but in his case, he really needed full time care and supervision. His insistence on going out doing ministry meant that he missed nursing visits and medications frequently. Getting him into long term care was the best way to stabilize him.

Cat

steeletyler
20th November 2014, 00:17
Morning Star -
That's an interesting read! Definitely going to have to marinate more on that. I also found it interesting there was a Baal reference, and potential conflict, especially as still to this day Baal (and Marduk) are the worst of the worst to Witnesses as far as ancient gods. For a supposedly singular all powerful deity YHWH was/is one paranoid jealous dude. The all powerful must make it a point for everyone to know only he exists. And yet all these years later, you can still walk into a Kingdom Hall and hear people talk about the sheer evil these non existent gods demanded of their followers, and just how justified Jehovah was to wage war on them. Fascinating how a rivalry with "nonexistant" entities can still be ongoing :-P

ghostrider
20th November 2014, 02:06
Ghostrider -
wow! That is a large scope of information! I'd love to find out more. Any recommended reading? Bits and pieces of those scenarios I've heard before. But I haven't read a succinct account of events and times. In your opinion, would these origins then also he tied to ritual child abuse, as we see today in the witnesses? Or do you feel that is an unrelated, purely human, by product of such a contained and manipulated society?

my friend , Jehav demanded strict obedience , death and blood for disobeying , his son Jehovah was even worse , in olden times the called him the cruel and unjust one ... this story is far longer than most have time to read , I've spent six months just leading up to the arrival of the people who's lineage leads to Jehovah , Arus was the one that started the blood and sacrifice and his top scientist Semjasa (from Lyra)mated with an Eva(from Earth) to protect his bloodline and she bore a male of good form , a completely new life form and named him Adam meaning earth human being , Semjasa's other scientist did the same , and from this present day mankind evolved ...

ghostrider
20th November 2014, 02:19
Jehav's offspring live on the other side of Andromeda and swore to come back one day and extinct Semjasa's disobedience in mating and creating us against the wishes of the creator overlords ... NASA is foolish sending satellites into space broadcasting where we are and who we are ... the forefathers of the plejaren placed us on the outer rim of the milkyway , in a small sol system to hide us from the creator overlords , who want us dead ... the plejaren's forefathers tried to protect us ... for our survival , they warned us off the moon , they tampered with the Apollo missions , keeping us in our neighborhood , till grow up and realize , when you carry a club into space , there is always someone with a bigger club , and if attacked no one will rush to our aid for we are barbarians that don't listen and attack what we don't understand ... they will not allow that mentality in space ... the creator overlords taught everyone a lesson , WAR is not the way , blood and sacrifice is not the way , peace is the way ... the overlords blew up an entire galaxy in Lyra , and an entire planet in our sol system ...hence the reason for a federation of peaceful humans ( the plejaren federation 127 billion humans )united to preserve life and peace and spiritual things ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plejaren_Federation

Aspen
20th November 2014, 05:51
I have heard in some of the videos that I have watched over the years that the Jehovah's Witnesses have a strong association with Freemasonry. I will try to find the videos, but I am assuming you have already heard about this - right? Apparently Russell was part of a bloodline that is probably linked to secret societies.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/russell.htm

Spiral of Light
20th November 2014, 16:26
I can add some personal insight to this interesting topic since I spent several years as a JW.

During that time, I found most Witnesses to be well-meaning, hospitable and loving. The leadership that I had experience with was, in general, not very compassionate or understanding. Harsh penalties such as 'reproving' and 'disfellowshipping' were sometimes handed out to those who really didn't deserve it. The 'Elders' families, in many instances, did not receive judgment that was as harsh as that handed out to others.

Gossip and superior attitudes were prevalent in some congregations, making it difficult for those on the outside of the 'in group' to find a comfortable social circle. The amount of 'hours' one spent 'in service' going door-to-door was an obvious and important measurement for inclusion in the inner circles.

I could go on in greater detail, but I left that life behind a long time ago after experiencing a traumatic Dark Night of the Soul wherein I experienced a sudden, powerful realization that I had been misled and controlled for too long. The brain-washing fell away instantly and I made a hasty retreat from all of it.

Leaving that organization is not easy. Their social circle is within their congregations and one who leaves the 'Truth' is ostracized by all. Long-time friends avoid those who no longer believe, and many families are torn apart when a family member balks at the teachings or leaves the organization.

I have no personal knowledge of the child-abuse issues mentioned, but I have read about it. Honestly, I can see how this type of abuse could exist within the framework of an organization where men are considered to be the 'heads' of their families, and women and children are counseled to be 'submissive' to them.

I knew several wives who were mistreated (in varying degrees) by their JW husbands. When they talked to the Elders about it, they were 'counseled' to forgive and to continue to be 'submissive' to their husband's 'headship', not 'provoking' him so that the abuse would stop.

As a former Witness, Steeletyler, you, no doubt, already know what I'm relaying here. It's my view of what it was like from the inside. I find it interesting that you are writing a book. It sounds like it will be a great way to vent regarding past experiences within the organization. All the best to you!

jagman
20th November 2014, 18:40
I have never been a Baptized witness although I have visited the Kingdom Hall many times.
So I guess I need to say my peace on the subject. I love Jehovah very much and I also
love his son Jesus! There are bad people in in every religion,who do terrible things and
commit horrible crimes. Believe it or Not, Alot of you share witness beliefs and dont know it!
Witnesses believe this World we live in is Evil! (Under Satans control) True witnesses believe
in being Honest, Trustworthy, Loving!

Akasha
20th November 2014, 19:35
Fritz Springmeier wrote a book entitled "The Watchtower and the Masons - A Preliminary Investigation", published back in 1990 which, amongst other things, highlights some of the masonic aspects of JWism as well as the fact that many of the early meetings took place in free-masonic temples prior to establishing their own "kingdom" halls.

It's been a while since I read it, but it was certainly worth it and would be invaluable to anybody with past or present experiences with the JWs.

Download it here (http://www.whale.to/c/Watchtower_and_the_Masons.pdf).

No doubt Fritz would appreciate any donations towards his work. Unfortunately I could only find his Facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/Fritz.Springmeier).

Pn7gbCQwy4M

spiritwind
20th November 2014, 19:53
My adoptive family was Catholic turned Jehovah’s Witness. I lived with them as a foster child when I was four, before they converted, and then at six years old I went back to live with them permanently. They had lost their eldest teenage son in a farm accident and my mom turned to it because she liked the idea of him being resurrected after the end times. Then my dad soon followed her, becoming an Elder. I was baptized at the age of 13.

My dad even sold the farm and we went to Tegucigalpa, Honduras in 1968 as missionaries. I got to go door to door with La Atalalya y Despertad (The Watchtower and Awake magazines in Spanish).

I remember even as a child I had many unanswered questions. Questions are usually frowned upon, especially anything that follows logic over belief. I could not comprehend the whole diametrically opposite ideas that “God is Love” and yet, God can order his people to repeatedly commit genocide. I could go on and on there. And no being worthy of being worshipped would jealously demand it either.

The higher levels, like any cult, are much different than the level of the common folk who just want to attend the Kingdom Hall. I saw that even as a kid at their headquarters in Tegucigalpa. I belonged to another Christian cult for a very brief period when I was in my early 20’s, called the Way Ministry. Different religion, different beliefs, but very similar in the level of programming. There is definitely a subtle, or not so subtle, feeling of being “special”, as in above the rest, the “more obedient” you are. And that’s about all you will ever get rewarded for. Greater and greater levels of possession, the farther up the ladder you go. Of course, I have no proof, but I believe they are all the same. At the higher levels of almost every mainstream religion on earth, you are giving up far more than you know.

On a more positive note, if you do have a questioning mind and are somewhat rebellious, the idea of being “special” or “different” can be a good thing. By the time I broke away from it as a young adult, I already had an attitude of questioning everything else (you’re just not supposed to question the JW dogma). And I was used to being rejected. Not saluting the Flag and having to leave the room during holidays at school, and dressing weird kind of get one used to going it alone.

Several other things I can say of a positive nature are to agree with Jagman’s post about honesty. Many of them do value certain qualities and try to actually live them, in a good way. My father was always helping people. They also do believe that Satan is in charge of the world, that war and the military are not okay, and that Satan is behind all wars. They actually engaged in civil disobedience of a sort, in my view, by not joining the military or voting. And I used to think they were kind of way out of the park with their refusal to get blood transfusions, but maybe not so much now.

But the programming is some of the strongest around, religiously speaking. Being spiritually inclined I did look around and attended several Baptist Churches that were far more pleasant in every way. Buddhism appealed to me, but then I just threw out religion altogether. I also believe that Jesus/Yeshua, or whatever his real name was, did exist, and JW’s tend to minimize his role, overall in my opinion. His energy, is totally different than Yahweh’s. Yahweh was/is just an overlord who is mean spirited, jealous, angry, spiteful, arrogant, and totally controlling. Just the kind of parent you want to get away from and spend years in therapy healing from the trauma.

I, too, looked for more information about the earliest developing fellowship, and subsequent status as a religion. I think there is too much that went on behind closed doors for us to find any real “evidence”. There were some interesting plays for power amongst the upper level back in the early days after Charles Taze Russel. I’d have to go back and research it all over again and just don’t have the interest anymore. Some interesting information, if you haven’t already seen it, can be found at
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/russell.htm

Good luck on your investigations