PDA

View Full Version : Why Google May Be More ‘Evil’ than the NSA

jerry
19th November 2014, 18:58
v1th0L3jXN0

Abby Martin speaks with Taylor Lincoln, Director of Research at Public Citizen’s Congressional Watch Division about a new report detailing how Google is invading users privacies and becoming the most powerful and influential political force in Washington

transiten
19th November 2014, 20:34
Hi! Just listened to Katherine Albrecht who started www.startpage.com the most private search engine, tracking secure! I have to ask someone help me start the page though.

transiten
19th November 2014, 23:52
Pris directed me to www.duckduckgo.com which was easier to install and just as safe!

vilcabamba
19th November 2014, 23:56
Google is involved with the transhumanization project. To implant the population with nanotechnology from chemtrails that directly interact with the internet. Pay attention to your google ads on the side of the page. Do they represent what you have been thinking about??? I believe they are already in the process of reading our minds via data mining programs with the nanotechnology that we have already breathed in. I already see ads for things that i was looking at when i was out shopping, that i did not type into my internet browser. It has freaked me out.
I am friends with a scientist that was approached by google to get information on the creation of these special nanobots. They are involved in this agenda and have their own area of their company that deals with this type of stuff.
Yes, they are evil.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th November 2014, 07:12
Heh!!! Just you wait until the computer starts making the USB docking sound (!!!) when you get up and start walking away.

That would freak out most people. And then even more freakish, when it makes the sound as you approach the computer.

(electrical problem, paranormal, or Something Else?)

meeradas
20th November 2014, 07:31
Lots of more info in this one:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76598-Attention-Cell-Phone-Users-Police-Can-Now-Routinely-Access-Your-GPS-History...&p=896066&viewfull=1#post896066

MorningFox
20th November 2014, 11:38
Pay attention to your google ads on the side of the page. Do they represent what you have been thinking about???

Google ads are related to what you have been searching and browsing about on the internet. Sure, you've been thinking about it because you've been searching and browsing about it.

Google cannot read your mind but it knows about your internet activity and feeds you relevant ads.

:rolleyes:

transiten
20th November 2014, 12:11
Google is involved with the transhumanization project. To implant the population with nanotechnology from chemtrails that directly interact with the internet. Pay attention to your google ads on the side of the page. Do they represent what you have been thinking about??? I believe they are already in the process of reading our minds via data mining programs with the nanotechnology that we have already breathed in. I already see ads for things that i was looking at when i was out shopping, that i did not type into my internet browser. It has freaked me out.
I am friends with a scientist that was approached by google to get information on the creation of these special nanobots. They are involved in this agenda and have their own area of their company that deals with this type of stuff.
Yes, they are evil.

Check out Katherine Albrecht, she's a rather orthodox Christian but made a great job on "Digital Stalking" in her book "Spychips" and a childrens book "Chip me Not". She was also on George Noory's Coast to Coast show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrITx7_tTT0

What do you think? I mean also the orthodox creationists use "out of the box science" to prove the existance of "God" although they never explain who "God" is. But even if they are blocked in that respect doesn't mean that some of the information is correct right? "Even a blind hen can find a seed" as a Swedish saying goes...

peterpam
20th November 2014, 13:59
Yes, they are evil.

Now that is oh so freaky!!!!!!

MorningFox
20th November 2014, 14:08
Sorry but there's absolutely no evidence of any of that. If I'm mistaken, I'd be more than happy to see it and retract my statement........