PDA

View Full Version : How Many Project Avalon Members See Balls of Light or Light Phenomena in the sky?

vilcabamba
22nd November 2014, 00:08
This is not me in the photo. Someone emailed it to me.

A ball of light over the Pacific ocean as someone was meditating.

How many Avalonians have this phenomena.

What is your techniques? What do you think it takes to have inter-dimensional phenomena in your life?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=21921&uid=8448&d=1416614816

Sith73
22nd November 2014, 02:36
I see them all the time. I just smile when I see them

DeDukshyn
22nd November 2014, 03:23
The sun? or the lens flare? I'm confused ... and it seems I couldn't see the first image -- hotlink fail ...

birddog
22nd November 2014, 03:32
I have been seen and been visited by balls of light. One night I was sitting up in bed reading book when I heard a noise at the bedroom door. It opened slowly, and around the corner floated a yellow gold ball of light, the size of a volleyball, floating about 3' off the floor. It maintained the same height and slow speed until it reached close to the head of the bed, but it remained next to the bed. It stopped, remained in place, then slowly backed out of the room at the same slow speed and height as it came it. Ha ha--no, it did not shut the door on the way out. I waited a few minutes, went out into the hall, and checked, and it had left the house.

Another time I went camping in the mountains with a large group of my spiritual friends. Many of us knew one another from various meditation, channeling, Mufon, healing, and other groups, so we were all looking forward to it. We camped in a big private field, and set up tents, sleeping bags, and all our gear. After a nice
group dinner, we had a campfire meditation, blessing and healing session. Different groups broke off and we had friends do spontaneous channeling, I had an American Indian spirit visit me (in the flesh), and there was happiness and joy everywhere. Suddenly someone had look towards the trees (we were in a large grassy area), and there were many many small white lights between the ground and the tree tops. These were not the yellow light of fire flies, but these were bright white lights just floating. They were beautiful and they were many.

KaiLee
22nd November 2014, 03:38
My mother told me about experiencing this. She said a ball of light came in the front window, moved around the house and went out the back door. She said it only concerned her when it headed close to where I was sleeping (I was a baby) because she was worried it might be dangerous. The impression I got was that it had physical power. I've heard of ball lightening, and wondered if that was it. But mum described it as having a 'knowing' enough to enter and leave without incident.

Ellisa
22nd November 2014, 03:57
It does sound like ball lightning KaiLee. That sort of lightning is known to occur fairly frequently in Australia- more than elsewhere. It is usually not harm causing--- apart from giving people a fright. The lights on the ocean sound different, though I suppose they could be a form of lightning.

A Voice from the Mountains
22nd November 2014, 03:58
I don't (unfortunately) make a habit of watching the night sky but one night after work I saw an orange ball of light in the sky with two coworkers. I've seen plenty of airplanes, helicopters, satellites, hot air balloons, and even lived near the NASA launch site in Florida for about a year. This thing was none of them. It moved in crazy directions, seemed far off in the distance (over a local reservoir) and made no noise. I submitted the report to the National UFO Reporting Center that Peter Davenport runs. It's the only one I remember ever seeing.

Innocent Warrior
22nd November 2014, 04:09
Hi :)

I mentioned my experiences of seeing orbs on this thread here > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76702-UFO-on-Live-TV-Weather-Broadcast-Oct-2014&p=897731&viewfull=1#post897731

I'm not aware of any techniques but I believe if we are simply open to the experience and we desire it, then it will happen. That's the environment which gave rise to my experiences anyway.

It also helps to interact with lights, like you would with a person.

My boyfriend told me about something he read on this forum, about an experiencer who warned us not to call out to them (in his/her case - not unless absolutely necessary, he/she was referring to beings), because malevolent beings can hear our call too. I feel it is important to mention that before I continue, because I agree. I didn't read the post myself, in which case, I'd post a link to it here for you, but if you're interested, I can ask my boyfriend where it is, for you?

I think I've been interacting with the flashing lights I mentioned in my earlier post. I'm not certain at this point, I've only done it a couple of times over the past week or two, but I'm more confident about it, after last night.

I was sitting outside in my backyard and I saw the flashes in the mostly clear sky, so it definitely wasn't lightning. I had possibly interacted last time I saw them, so I tried it again last night. I jumped up, waved to the sky (couldn't see a thing except flashes) and said hello to "them". They flashed back, but they flashed a lot, so I asked, "are we communicating?" and they flashed in response to me. I wanted to make sure, so I said, "ok wait up, I want to make sure". The flashing stopped. Then I said, "ok, if I am communicating with you, please flash when I raise my hands". I waited a few moments, no flashing, and then I raised my hands to the sky and said, "Ok". They answered on time, with a couple of flashes.

I wanted them to do it again about ten minutes later, so I called out to them but there was nothing. I remembered what my boyfriend had told me, so I didn't continue. I'm just going to continue to keep an eye out now and respond when it happens again. I won't be certain I'm communicating with "them" or the light until I have done it more.

I also have a suggestion for your friend, for the next time he/she takes photos of orbs. I'm not suggesting the photo you posted is only camera lens flare (I'm no expert, just writing from experience), just suggesting a test to make sure it's an orb and not lens flare, for next time.

I took the attached photos, earlier this year. I took the first photo (if I've attached them correctly, first time I've used attachments) and was so excited because I thought I had taken a picture of a green orb, like the ones I posted about earlier. I wondered why I couldn't see it without looking through my camera, so I switched my camera to video mode, and watched as it again showed up in the viewing screen. I recorded it and watched as it moved in synch with where I was aiming the camera. I was capturing different images, depending on the angle of my camera view, I was facing in the direction of the Sun. I soon realised it was some sort of lens flare anomaly going on.

We often have chemtrails/clouds here where I live, the metals in the atmosphere breaks up the sunlight, I think this effect made the lens flare more noticeable and the different colours more distinct.

The second image I have posted is a good illustration of the effect the chems have on the sunlight, it's a photo of the sunrise and I could see the chembow with the naked eye.

The third image is a photo from the time I thought I had captured a photo of an orb, you can see how the light has been broken up into the different colours of the rainbow.

So an effective test, to make sure we have captured an orb (when it looks like lens flare, often it's not necessary), is to do the check I have explained above, if we can duplicate it by changing the angle of our camera, then it's most likely lens flare.

ghostrider
22nd November 2014, 06:49
they are around us all the time ... they show up in photos after the photos are taken , before no one notices them ... bio-organic life forms , playful and harmless ... I've seen them up close , thousands of tiny flea sized balls of energy moving in different directions , up close right in front of my eyes ...

Violet
22nd November 2014, 09:53
No not so big, but I see small particles of light when I focus my eyes on the atmosphere in front of me. Blue skies are the best background and basically these particles will jump around randomly. Their motion is so:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Gas_particle_movement.svg/220px-Gas_particle_movement.svg.png (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Gas_particle_movement.svg/220px-Gas_particle_movement.svg.png)

I've considered dust, but dust is not that bright (even when reflecting the sunlight that made it visible) and atoms, but they're not visible with the naked eye...Last option, needs more considering, is photons.

So, I've no idea what I'm looking at but I would be more convinced that I was seeing something if it were as big as in the op picture.

soulsinger
22nd November 2014, 12:03
No not so big, but I see small particles of light when I focus my eyes on the atmosphere in front of me. Blue skies are the best background

My understanding is that the particles we see moving/floating/bouncing around, when we stare at the atmosphere, are actually the particles of cellular debris, floating in the fluid of our own eyeballs (the jelly-like "vitreous humour"). Completely harmless and fun to watch, and an interesting effect of having human vision. I imagine this could be used as a calming technique for meditation, too :-)

Ara
22nd November 2014, 12:15
My mum had three yellow energy balls come floating down her passage way a few months back. They zoomed straight past her and transited through the window. She said as they went through the glass pane the energy balls looked as though they were actually being sucked through it.

Iloveyou
22nd November 2014, 13:11
No not so big, but I see small particles of light when I focus my eyes on the atmosphere in front of me. Blue skies are the best background

My understanding is that the particles we see moving/floating/bouncing around, when we stare at the atmosphere, are actually the particles of cellular debris, floating in the fluid of our own eyeballs (the jelly-like "vitreous humour"). Completely harmless and fun to watch, and an interesting effect of having human vision. I imagine this could be used as a calming technique for meditation, too :-)

Hi Violet and soulsinger, maybe you observed the athmospheric orgone energy, freely moving orgone particles in the air, orgone dots dancing around (described by Wilhelm Reich). I love to watch it in bright and blue summer skies. It is not about balls of light, but it is a good exercise in perceptivity. Would like to give a short summary on the background, but because of my English language limitations I just give you the following link.

http://www.orgonomyuk.org.uk/Orgone-watching.html

Sidney
22nd November 2014, 22:04
I am a believer of all kinds of paranormal phenom etc. BUT the photograph in the OP is CLEARLY lens flares. When you point a camera directly at the sun (which I have done many many times) cell phone or other, you will get this exact thing. I have many pictures that look identical. It is only an artifact.

I do not want to devalue anyones beliefs here. Or debunk any kind of spiritual orbs, because I have seen those too with the naked eye and through camera lens. But this one in specific is nothing more that lens flares. Both the bigger circles and the smaller one inside the bigger one that is somewhat oval in shape. And yes, with humble pie in hand I did learn these things the hard way. :)

Violet
23rd November 2014, 08:56
The only way to know, is to redo it. Same place, same angle, same time (same person?). If possible, also using different lenses (to look if there's a quality difference if/when lens flares should appear).

Do you think it's something worthwhile considering for your friend, Vilcabamba?