PDA

View Full Version : Is this 179-year-old Indian the oldest man alive?

ExomatrixTV
23rd November 2014, 23:00
http://dd508hmafkqws.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/article_node_view/public/murasi_0_0.jpg
Mahashta Murasi claims that he was born in January 1835, which make him the oldest man alive till date. Murasi, if born on the same day he claims, will be the oldest man alive on earth and the oldest man to have ever lived according to Guiness Book of World Records.
According to the officials, Murasi was born and brought up in Bangalore, and is recorded to have lived in Varanasi since 1903.
He worked as a cobbler in the city until 1957, when he retired at the already venerable age of 122.
The man’s birth certificate and identity cards all seem to confirm his version, but unfortunately no medical examination can confirm his saying for now.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141119/lifestyle-offbeat/article/can-179-year-old-be-oldest-man-alive

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oldest.179.man

Mūrasi says his grandchildren have died few years ago.
According to Indian officials, Mūrasi was born in a house in Bangalore on January 6, 1835. He lived and worked in Varanasi from 1903 to 1957 until he got retired at the age of 122.
“I live as long as the children of my grandchildren who died there a few years ago ,” said the oldest man on earth.
“In a way, death forgotten me. And now, we have no hope, he added.
“Looking at the statistics, we do not die more than 150 years, let alone 170. At this point, I think I am immortal or something,” Mūrasi said.
Murasi, who has no records of health problems, said that his last doctor died in 1971.
So we can believe that Mahashta Mūrasi from India is world’s oldest person.

http://newsorigin.com/death-has-forgotten-me-said-179-years-old-man/

Gaia
23rd November 2014, 23:17
The story about the 179-year-old man in India is fake, but is it possible? According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the longest documented human lifespan is that of Jeanne Louise Calment, who was born in France on 21 February 1875 and passed away at the age of 122 on 4 August 1997.

ghostrider
23rd November 2014, 23:52
the people written about in the King James translation of the dead sea scrolls has writing that tells of people living to be around 1,000 years old ...just like our ET friends , until the Syrian creator-overlords genetically altered humanity 2,000 years ago to only live 80-100 years ... somewhere there is a record of Kamagol II ,dying at almost 4,000 years old in 1976 ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline BTW Gilgamesh is from a race of people said to have a lifespan of 150,000 years , and he is still alive today and still lives on Earth , so the ET's say ...

Yetti
24th November 2014, 00:38
What a f.. confirmations .... we don't need confirmations what WE NEED, IS TO KNOW WHAT the hell HE WAS EATING THE LAST 150 YEARS ! for God sake !

Gaia
24th November 2014, 01:58
What a f.. confirmations .... we don't need confirmations what WE NEED, IS TO KNOW WHAT the hell HE WAS EATING THE LAST 150 YEARS ! for God sake !

Top 7 Foods for Good Health and Longevity

Black raspberries
Strawberries
Blueberries
Flax Seeds
Green Leafy Vegetables
Tomatoes
Broccoli sprouts

Worst 10 Foods and drinks for Health and Longevity

Milk
Butter
Cheese
Potato Chips and French Fries
Doughnuts
Salt
Sausage, hot dogs
Processed meats and BBQ
Alcool
Soda

Operator
24th November 2014, 02:01

Probably nothing ... seems to be the best answer.

Almost everything you eat today comes out of a plastic package or other form of container and is most likely (genetically) modified
or processed in a factory. If you want to prolong your life then at least stay away from supermarkets ... :p

Craig
24th November 2014, 02:04

Milk
Butter
Cheese
Doughnuts
Salt
Sausage, hot dogs
Processed meats and BBQ
Alcohol
Soda

Oh dear, I must have died years ago?

Gaia
24th November 2014, 02:10

Milk
Butter
Cheese
Doughnuts
Salt
Sausage, hot dogs
Processed meats and BBQ
Alcohol
Soda

New research says that people who eat processed food have an increased risk of an early death.

thepainterdoug
24th November 2014, 02:53
i got 4 out of the top list and 4 from the bottom . i should make my exit around 80. long enough for me

Desire
24th November 2014, 07:58
:llama:Ha Funny!

sirdipswitch
24th November 2014, 09:08
Longevity is determine by what goes on in the space between the ears...

and not...

by what goes on in the space between the mouth and the ... (exit):wizard:

Finefeather
24th November 2014, 12:21
Top 7 Foods for Good Health and Longevity

Black raspberries
Strawberries
Blueberries
Flax Seeds
Green Leafy Vegetables
Tomatoes
Broccoli sprouts

I bet the oldest living people never even heard of some of these :) ...and in Tibet the staple diet of monks is rice and yak butter :)

araucaria
24th November 2014, 12:58

Milk
Butter
Cheese
Doughnuts
Salt
Sausage, hot dogs
Processed meats and BBQ
Alcohol
Soda

New research says that people who eat processed food have an increased risk of an early death.
Last week's new reasearch will tell you that a glass of wine is too much, and next week's new research will tell you a bottle a day will do you no harm. Since people don't live under laboratory conditions for extended periods, there are far too many uncontrolled variables for any valid research to be conducted - which is why the findings will differ so drastically. I personally would expect about as much accuracy from a newspaper horoscope.

Here in Normandy, where we produce and consume a lot of dairy products, life expectancy is close to the national average, currently standing at 82.2 years. Longevity is worst in Africa, where few of the above items are readily available. If they are out to kill us all, they are not doing a very good job.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Finefeather
24th November 2014, 13:09
When I was younger...no commentary from the gallery :)... the saying was..."an apple a day keeps the doctor away"....today the apple growers are recommending the whole goddamn packet lol :)

Gaia
24th November 2014, 13:12
The information dates from April 2014 and the first site to have mentioned is ... the World News Daily Report . This site is one of many satirical sites or "false news" , the idea is to disseminate false news only , with incredible information and obviously unfounded. This is the original source. I just luv that thread for the reactions and comments...:cool:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th November 2014, 19:54
I think it's entirely possible for people to live longer than average -- there was a story about an island off Scotland where people lived to be 180...
The people say there is something about the nature of the place that allows residents to live much longer than normal.

p.s. LINK to google books (http://books.google.com/books?id=9ggAAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA219&lpg=PA219&dq=island+near+scotland+old+age+180+years&source=bl&ots=3KYkILKLKO&sig=53GyVSRiBq3BYOek9jX4w8OipGA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=o4xzVLngKcWnyASD94HoCA&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=island%20near%20scotland%20old%20age%20180%20years&f=false)

An Account of Persons Remarkable for Their Health and Longevity: Exhibiting ...

"Gilmour Mac Crain" allegedly lived to be 180

p.p.s. where do you think Tolkien got the idea for Strider, the 200+ year old Numernorean Ranger? And where did he get the idea for the flight of the Noldor?

"it was not known whether they came from heaven or earth" ~Irish myth

link to google books Celtic Legend of visitation: here
(http://books.google.com/books?id=G-EoAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA38&lpg=PA38&dq=it+was+not+known+whether+they+came+from+heaven+or+earth+burning+ships&source=bl&ots=_8XoZDQfFl&sig=hP5WIDjnlCDwPhN_dWr0VPfp07A&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gY1zVOK_JYmgyQSfv4DgDw&ved=0CDQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=it%20was%20not%20known%20whether%20they%20came%20from%20heaven%20or%20earth%20burning%20ships&f=false)

Celtic Mythology
By John Arnott MacCulloch

origin of the Tuatha De Danann, the people of Dianna (people of the moon)

"Eochaid us Flainn, in the tenth century, calls them "phantoms" (siabhra) and asks whether they came from heaven or earth, whether they are demons or men"

Michael Moewes
24th November 2014, 20:44
It's not the amont of years you put into your life.
It's about the amount of life you put into your years.

:wizard:

Craig
24th November 2014, 21:17
I think that with most from the bad list but consumed with loved ones in a place of love and light then all will be good. As for the good list consumed in an opposite scenario then what could happen?

Yetti
25th November 2014, 01:19
You are right OPERATOR . that's the reason I try to grow my own food here in NC! Till now I achieve to have my own cheese, goat milk, tomatoes, peppers lettuce ,swiss chard, potato, onions, garlic, beans, cucumbers, squash, strawberries, blackberries, figs, corn, free range chicken eggs, and my own turkey for next Thursday!.

vilcabamba
25th November 2014, 03:15
I believe that our life force energy comes from spiritual energy and only like 50% by the food we eat. Also our DNA definitely has been modified to kill us off only after a few decades. I believe that people that lived 200 years or thousands of years have DNA of the more advanced races. Also, the reptilian bloodlines have probably been poisoning the race since they were first genetically engineered.

If food was the number one factor for life span. Then people that smoked and drink sodas and crappy food couldn't live till late 90's but they do. I think their crappy diet is balanced with some type of energy that satisfies them on this planet.

Notice how many people into natural cures seem to die young? Like that guy who wrote that liver cleanse book, he looked so healthy and then he was dead at a young age. I think many sensitive higher beings also cannot handle the lower dimensional satanic energies on this planet. Therefore even if they eat clean, their spiritual energy just gets diminished and there soul says "i'm out of here". And they die. While people who are into the Matrix eat crap food and sometimes live till their late 90's. So it's not just the food.

Michael Moewes
25th November 2014, 18:30
Hi.
To Villacamba - There's a lot of truth in your post.

But today I like to share one of my Neighbours farmer Quotes back home in Galicia.
One day a salesman came from a pharma concern and introduced him to vertilizers and all that crap.
My Neighbour thaught over it a while and came with a statement, wich made these salesmen dissapear for good in Galicia.
Here's what he said.
If I use these products of yours, it's possible that I will have much more to harvest next year. but if I use them, my soil will turn acidic, all the insects .and all the other animals in the food chain wich provide a natural order in this region will dissapear. as well there will be no more life in this soil after 3 generations and from what will my greater grand children live off.
Then he asked the salesman if we would be able to tell one day his grandchild that he was responsible for the killing of hundrets of farmers and their families through the products he was selling.

not only this company never made a single sale there, also the salesman changed the company.
The Gallegos are proud people. And some of them very intelligent, even if it doesn't look so. :)
Live healthy

Hervé
26th November 2014, 13:26
[...]
.... Like that guy who wrote that liver cleanse book, he looked so healthy and then he was dead at a young age.

[...]

Regarding Andreas Moritz, the amazing thing is that he managed to live that long in spite of a condition he contracted as a boy... so when reading something, go for that extra mile and dig deeper :)