PDA

View Full Version : Are there any twin souls on this forum?

GloriousPoetry
26th November 2014, 20:12
Hello everyone,

I have been doing some research on the twin soul topic......there's a lot out there. I was introduced to the twin soul or twin flame phenomenon in 2012 here on this forum after posting a thread titled immediate recognition. However in 2012 I didn't investigate the topic further because I tagged the twin soul topic as something cheesy and strictly romantic in nature.....much of the information out there about twin souls is misinformation and it's sugar coated. This last year or so I decided to dig more into this topic and the more I dig the more I realize that the true twin soul experience is not an easy one.....it's actually quite difficult since it requires a lot of transformation and clearing of old energetic, emotional, and mental blockages....

From my understanding twin souls are two pieces of the same soul that decides to come into this world in two bodies. It sounds crazy to some people that this may even be possible but considering that biologically twins are born physically into this world.....why is it not possible that out of spiritual substance twin souls can be born into this world?

I met my twin soul back in late 2006 and the explosion of this man in my life has altered my perspective in the sense that it has opened my heart in ways I didn't know were possible but at the same time it's been a painful journey due to a misunderstanding of this phenomenon and the spiritual maturity and growth this type of encounter requires in this world. I didn't know it was possible to love and connect with someone so deeply but at the same time be so confused about this overwhelming encounter.

According to the research I have done on twin souls...twin flames are considered graduate souls who are here to create a third energy or frequency in order to uplift humanity while also changing the old traditional template of relationships.

I believe that I intuitively knew this back in 2009 when I wrote this poem before I had even heard about twin souls.

Inside the eye of the heart three overtures
of a divine order decree what is meant to be free
and for all healers to see, a true resonance with
the divine balance in life and an opened spiritual door
to higher dimensions of light...

For 3 and half years after we met we had a platonic relationship, then in 2010 I walked away due to what I felt was rejection from my twin soul.....he is a man who is more afraid than I am about our connection. However this last summer I came across a song he wrote about me.....he is a very talented musician and I'm a poet.....figure that! The song talks about his grief and not understanding why I walked away.

I recently contacted this man after 4 years of walking away from his life. I told him we were twin souls and even wrote this poem in August 2014

One Soul

We are two parts of
one soul united in
spiritual form;two
parts of one heart
that holds a divine
code of universal form...

I have not heard from him as I suspect that he is still afraid and still emotionally unavailable even though the attraction between us has always been mutual. It hurts me to see so much passion in his song about me and see that he is still paralyzed with fear about the connection between us....

At this point I am surrendering it to the universe and allowing everything to run its course as it's suppose to flow.....

Can anyone on this forum understand what this twin soul experience feels like?

Would love to hear from those of you who know what I'm describing here....beautiful but painful in so many ways...

Many Blessings,

Gloria

aranuk
26th November 2014, 20:41
Hi Gloria, I know almost nothing of twin souls other than what maybe can be misinterpreted by the term used in New Age parlance. You didn't mention whether or not you had a sexual relationship with this man. I have in my life met with people who I KNOW I must have a shared involvement in a past life. The signs are immediate recognition either from one to the other or on rarer occasions both at the same time. The kind of relationship we had prior to this life and in the immediate one before I suspect, can be a stronger feeling. I feel that the immediate past life surely must be easier for us to remember than one say 20 lifetimes before. I can't help thinking that we are all ONE anyway so what is the big deal in a soul mate, or twin souls or twin flames. I first clocked eyes on my present wife when she was two weeks before her fifteenth birthday. I was seventeen and a half at the time. I had a good number of girlfriends before and I never really felt in love with any of them. We were attending a political meeting in a room and when I first saw her I said to myself 'that is my wife'. A strange feeling it was, but true. Just about a minute before the end of the meeting I stood in front of the only door so that she couldn't get out without passing close to me. As she came out with her girl friend I introduced myself and asked her for a date. That was something new to my character. Anyway, we met on a date and after we saw each other every day. We have been married over 48 yrs now. We are always arguing and probably always will but we still love each other too. Is she my twin soul? Maybe.

Stan

Tangri
26th November 2014, 20:57
If there any, and they vibrate at same frequency, they will find each other at the same posts more than once.

Carmen
26th November 2014, 21:01
Everyone has a twin soul. When the gods came down they split at the light (dualism) into male and female aspects of the one soul. People are forever connected psychically to their 'other half'. Often deja vous experiences are from your twin. Not a good idea to hold out for meeting your twin though. It can be pretty explosive unless your consciousness is cleared of debris! It's more preferable to access ones maleness or femaleness from within. Then one lives in consciousness beyond this dualistic realm. A more balanced place to 'be'. Meeting ones twin soul can be utterly amazing and once that happens any other relationship doesn't fit.

GloriousPoetry
26th November 2014, 21:05
Aranuk,

No I did not have or have had a sexual relationship with this man but I have read that when twin souls have sex it's out of this world......literally out of this world....you connect with a different aspect of yourself referred to as the second body.....something you can't describe..

I believe our meeting at this time on earth is about a mission rather than fulfilling a social norm like marriage......the romantic part is one small segment of a larger picture and even that part is put to the test since the twin soul encounter is about doing away with the traditional template of relationships. I have no desire to marry this man .....since our encounter is of a different nature....no need to marry a twin soul since the connection overrides all conventional and traditional contracts.

GloriousPoetry
26th November 2014, 21:10
Yes Tangri.......it is said that twin souls vibrate exactly at the same frequency and that there is no one else on earth either than your twin soul that matches this frequency. I have had telepathic experiences with my twin soul.....where I have run into him or knew the nature of a movie he was going to watch 2 days before.......

Meggings
26th November 2014, 21:39
Hi GloriousPoetry (hey, I like your avatar!)

I have some experiential knowledge of this, for I have been increasingly accessing my greater soul over decades. If you have interest in hearing my understandings of this, I would have to spend a bit of time to put together a response on this topic. Otherwise, in brief, my soul "complement" who balances and completes my personality has died physically, and my soul "twin", the opposite gender mirror of my own personality, is still embodied in the world (and not on this forum).

Kez
27th November 2014, 00:00
This is why I love this forum as there is something new that I learn every day. Thanks for bringing up this topic GloriusPoetry, however I may not have too much to contribute on this topic. I myself am an identical twin to my brother Zak who is a mere 30 seconds (exactly) older than me. Although I understand that this may not be the answer you are perhaps looking for, I do feel connected to him in ways that I don't with other human beings (after all he is my twin). I think we have a telepathic connection, although he may not necessarily know that, I certainly do because for example I am thinking of a movie quote yesterday, and he happens to do an impression of that exact quote moments later without me even needing to physically hint to what I was generally thinking (that wouldn't be the only time this has happened). I must admit that being twins can have its benefits aswell as drawbacks such as general arguments, but that still doesn't stop us from understanding each other.
-Josh :-D

grannyfranny100
27th November 2014, 00:38
Perhaps a "twin flame" encounter is a post card from a past life or a howdy from the future and not always something to be for this lifetime. Sometimes I don't think that the complexities of each other's current lives need to intrude and damage other explorations we are each experiencing.

NancyV
27th November 2014, 04:46
I thought all my life that there was someone I was supposed to meet and be with....my true love or soul mate. Even when I was married to 3 different men (at different times, of course!) or had various boyfriends, I still thought there was someone else I was supposed to be with. It was always a sort of constant nagging feeling, but I thought I might not ever find him. I got a computer in about 1992 and finally went online in 1994, after I had divorced my 3rd husband. Then I joined AOL.

On AOL I would post in a couple of places and engage in live chats about poetry and tarot cards, since I wrote poetry and also have read tarot cards for fun for many decades. To make a long story short, I met my soul mate on AOL. We casually started exchanging poetry, since he also wrote poetry, and he was also in the tarot chats, since he had read tarot cards most of his life. It didn't take long for our connection to become VERY intense. I almost didn't want to meet him because he was 7 1/2 years younger than I and I never was interested in younger men. But within a couple of weeks we could NOT resist meeting.

He flew to Oregon, where I lived, from the East Coast. We got married 3 weeks later on 12/17/95. He was 40 and I was 47. This is the 4th marriage for both of us. I had sent him a photo of me but never cared about seeing a photo of him. When he got off the plane I knew it was him immediately. We were drawn together like two magnets and we stuck together so tightly and passionately that someone from the cafe we were in front of asked us to move away from the entrance, since it was getting a bit heated! Well....it stayed heated and passionate for many years.

The feeling I had all my life that there was someone missing left me for the first time. I knew I had met my soul mate. We like almost all the same things, we do things the same way, we both cuss the same way, we are so much alike it's almost scary. He is also the only man I've lived with that I absolutely could not control or easily manipulate and he cannot control or manipulate me. Although his life was more dangerous than mine for a longer time, since he was a counter-terrorist who worked all over the world for our government and others, I also had a few years of a dangerous life as an undercover agent for the DEA in Mexico and South America in the mid-late 70's. We had both lead interesting lives.

We are alike even in the way we shop, the movies we like, the food we like, the fact that we don't celebrate holidays, don't wear our wedding rings, we love the same kinds of books and music, guns and knives. We had both been prolific readers all our lives. His favorite book happened to be my favorite book: The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Both of us have had Near Death experiences. Both of us have traveled in other dimensions, both of us have survived when we should have died several times....and we both write poetry and read tarot cards. He is also an artist (painter and tattoo designer) and I design and make jewelry. Pretty weird!!!

I love everything about him, the way he looks, the way he smells, the way he walks....to me he is the most gorgeous and exciting man in the world. Next month he will be 60 and no matter how old he gets I can't imagine he will ever look less than beautiful and perfect to me. I'm sure he feels the same about me and I'm an old broad of 67! LOL.....

So we will be together until we die and then in other realms. It's now been almost 19 awesome and intense years. I wouldn't change anything.

This is a short poem I wrote about us shortly after we met:

My Mate

Loves flames burned walls leaping out seeking him,
demanding matching raging uncontained force.
Elemental in his essence, unafraid of his choices,
knowing pain, agonizing losses, etched memories
of senseless battles and wars, bloody deaths
made sane only when held in the arms of love
and then not explained, but simply known and felt
that all was not in vain. He answered my call.

Warrior man, you who gave the answer to my need,
who filled my questions with soothing knowings
of love returned in full, who cried unreservedly
and laughed, sparkling tears falling like spring rain
watering new life ... I love you ... and now I know
the meaning of those words. I had forgotten how
love was meant to be in this life, until you eased
my starving heart, feeding my hunger with yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was our quickie wedding in Reno. We had been drinking a lot and thought, why not get married!! We were just laughing the other day about how the wedding was way too long. It lasted about 5 minutes! Maybe you can tell from the photo....our favorite color is black.

grannyfranny100
27th November 2014, 06:59
Fabulous!!!

Carmen
27th November 2014, 08:12
Love your post Nancy. What a meeting! What a great story! Thanks for sharing.

betoobig
27th November 2014, 12:24
Glorioupoetry, i know how you feel. The thing with soulmates is this particular time is evolution becouse, even though we resonate in the same frecuency, we both are evolving at diferent speeds. Perhaps all this procces "cutted" your relation temporally. You are doing great letting things flow, he will be in your arms like if he allways was. He´ll be ready sooner than later.
My wife and i had a "storm" two years ago, it was due to what i just mention. We where friend since 13 years old and joint toghether 15 years ago after more than 20 of friendship. First time i saw her my intuition made me protect her with no question. About the sex thing is incredible, i don´t know where does she start and where do i begin... like if where only one body.
NancyV thanks for your experience it is so lovely. Give a hugh to your soulmate please.

Love

christian
27th November 2014, 13:40
I actually had an experience of finding a twin-flame here on Avalon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53412-I-found-my-twin-flame-on-Avalon), we started chatting early 2012 and physically met in Germany by the end of that year. It was all exciting and intense, nevertheless we broke up soon after. Although I do strongly feel that we've been allies in the greater picture for a long, long time, and although we've had some incredible experiences, like literally shape-shifting during meditation, I don't feel that we make a good couple relationship-wise for a number of reasons. And that's just fine. We did travel through Ecuador in 2013 though, and I briefly met her in Greece this year when I was passing through. I love her very much, she's an amazing person.

Since we broke up and I began to feel more comfortable with the idea that everybody is my twin flame (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57266-Inelia-Everybody-is-your-twin-flame-), I have had a number of wonderful relationships that were always only terminated or suspended because one of us was traveling elsewhere. All that being said, when I read stories such as some of the above where two people just complement each other so well, I must say I love these stories. Everybody has his or her own experience, and I'm just happy when people are happy with their experience. I'm happy right now, and I wouldn't be too surprised to even marry one day…

aranuk
27th November 2014, 15:54
Hi Nancy, what a great story. I suppose you and your man like Johnnie Cash then? What was his song about wearing black? It was interesting.

Stan

NancyV
27th November 2014, 16:12
I actually had an experience of finding a twin-flame here on Avalon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53412-I-found-my-twin-flame-on-Avalon), we started chatting early 2012 and physically met in Germany by the end of that year. It was all exciting and intense, nevertheless we broke up soon after. Although I do strongly feel that we've been allies in the greater picture for a long, long time, and although we've had some incredible experiences, like literally shape-shifting during meditation, I don't feel that we make a good couple relationship-wise for a number of reasons. And that's just fine. We did travel through Ecuador in 2013 though, and I briefly met her in Greece this year when I was passing through. I love her very much, she's an amazing person.

Since we broke up and I began to feel more comfortable with the idea that everybody is my twin flame (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57266-Inelia-Everybody-is-your-twin-flame-), I have had a number of wonderful relationships that were always only terminated or suspended because one of us was traveling elsewhere. All that being said, when I read stories such as some of the above where two people just complement each other so well, I must say I love these stories. Everybody has his or her own experience, and I'm just happy when people are happy with their experience. I'm happy right now, and I wouldn't be too surprised to even marry one day…

I agree with you, Christian, that ultimately everyone is our twin flame.....since we are all one. One of my big "problems" in life is that I found it way too easy to love ALL men! It definitely presented some interesting and funny challenges along the way. I probably could have been married about 7 times or more if I hadn't met my very close soul mate/twin flame. From then on we both have been so in love with each other that there is no question of another mate in this life. Of course he still loves LOOKING at gorgeous women and I like that he is that way. I'm never jealous or threatened by a man's natural instincts to be attracted by female beauty.

I know they say "opposites attract" but I have found it a lot easier to live with someone who has similar tastes to mine and does things much like I do. It just makes life easier to not have certain annoying little things happening on a daily basis. We are so much alike it's almost like living with a male version of myself in many ways.

I think you will probably find a perfect mate someday and get married, Christian, and your experience with the lady you met on Avalon sounds great! In the meantime.... the love is always within us wherever we go, so it's pretty easy to "love the one you're with!"

NancyV
27th November 2014, 16:20
Hi Nancy, what a great story. I suppose you and your man like Johnnie Cash then? What was his song about wearing black? It was interesting.

Stan

Actually we do like Johnny Cash, Stan! LOL.... Country music is something that Mikal, my husband, introduced me to and I like it, much to my surprise.

Here are the lyrics to that song, Man In Black:

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black
Why you never see bright colors on my back
And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone
Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on

I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town
I wear it for the prisoner who is long paid for his crime
But is there because he's a victim of the times

I wear the black for those who've never read
Or listened to the words that Jesus said
About the road to happiness through love and charity
Why, you'd think He's talking straight to you and me

Well, we're doin' mighty fine, I do suppose
In our streak of lightnin' cars and fancy clothes
But just so we're reminded of the ones who are held back
Up front there ought to be a Man In Black

I wear it for the sick and lonely old
For the reckless ones whose bad trip left them cold
I wear the black in mournin' for the lives that could have been
Each week we lose a hundred fine young men

And I wear it for the thousands who have died
Believin' that the Lord was on their side
I wear it for another hundred thousand who have died
Believin' that we all were on their side

Well, there's things that never will be right I know
And things need changin' everywhere you go
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right
You'll never see me wear a suit of white

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day
And tell the world that everything's okay
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back
Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Hervé
27th November 2014, 16:22
Then, of course, there are these "enforced" twinships as in Eve Lorgen's "Love Bites (http://evelorgen.com/wp/)"

mark008
27th November 2014, 16:35
Hi all. I have been a member of this forum for a long, long time, but this is the first time I post something :) (English is not my native language, so sorry about some mistakes, and I'm not exactly best with words, but bear with me :) )

I can say I have found someone that vibrates on the same frequency I vibrate :) I don't know how to call it, soul mate, twin soul, twin flame, but in the end it doesn't matter how you call it, as long as you know what you feel about that person :) We are like two halves of the same piece, we think alike, we fulfill each other, the things shes afraid of I'm not so I can comfort her, and she helps me learn about things I'm not good at, there are more examples but this post would be to long if I write about all of them.

Her name is Iva, shes older than me 7 years, and against all odds we managed to find each other :) When we meet we knew there was some kind of connection between us, we didn't know at that time what it was, but how time passed we found out. Now we are together 2 years, and I can say that some energies that happen between us are just amazing, she can read my mind, since we are on the same frequency, and I can feel all her energy states (which is amazing during sex, but more about that later), and once she said she felt my energy next to her when she was sleeping (we didn't sleep together), and the only way we could explain it was that I had out of body experience and visited her, but I can't remember it, but that happens sometimes. When we have sex, its something amazing, we never fall down tiered and go to sleep, we always have more energy than we had before, and we never ever think about our own needs, but the needs of each other. We both had someone before we got together, and can say for sure that the energies you have during sex with someone you are not connected with can't never compare to the energies you feel when you are with someone on the same frequency.

We do argue from time to time, I guess like everyone else :P but it never lasts long, since we are aware of our energies it lasts as long as we want it, most of the time just to feel this emotions, but as I said it never lasts for long and we always end being connected more than we were before :)

Because we fulfill each other, since we are together our spiritual progress is happening faster, we steer each other in the right direction, so to speak, and I think that shes the greatest gift life got me in this lifetime :)

Meggings
27th November 2014, 16:36
Yes, Nancy, you are indeed describing your SOUL COMPLEMENT, the one who completes you in this incarnation. Another sign is the leap in your heart when you see him. My beloved said "You can build a life on that."

Nancy wrote above : my soul mate. We like almost all the same things, we do things the same way, we both cuss the same way, we are so much alike it's almost scary. He is also the only man I've lived with that I absolutely could not control or easily manipulate and he cannot control or manipulate me....
We are alike even in the way we shop, the movies we like, the food we like, the fact that we don't celebrate holidays, don't wear our wedding rings, we love the same kinds of books and music, guns and knives. We had both been prolific readers all our lives. His favorite book happened to be my favorite book: The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Both of us have had Near Death experiences. Both of us have traveled in other dimensions, both of us have survived when we should have died several times....and we both write poetry and read tarot cards. He is also an artist (painter and tattoo designer) and I design and make jewelry....
I love everything about him, the way he looks, the way he smells, the way he walks....to me he is the most gorgeous and exciting man in the world.

And you two have been together in other lifetimes. I expect you know of them already. Thank you for sharing.

As Maxy999 wrote above about his love, you think alike, and you can read each other's minds. With my beloved, I have seen form between us a thick golden rope, slightly twisted, that joined his heart to my heart, and through that I KNEW his thoughts and feelings.

When he died I went with him to a higher dimension even though I was standing in the hospital room. All the assembled adults disappeared to my sight and there was only golden light. Ten months after his death, I was called, so laid down and was instantly out of body, flying with unseen companion to his ascension. NOTHING HAS SURPASSED THE JOY OF BEING PRESENT, LOOKING INTO HIS EYES, DURING THIS INITIAL ASCENSION PROCESS. The words I spoke echoed through all eternity.

I thank you all for this thread that has brought this again to my memory.

betoobig
27th November 2014, 17:03
Congratilations Maxi999 and thanks for sharing. Your english is better than mine.
Is great to see that your first post, after long time only reading, comes from love. Enjoy

Love

Beren
27th November 2014, 18:45
Sprinkled fire

Sometimes…
Sometimes I would lie down staring at sky.
Feeling where we did linger on in endless halls.
Where are our souls when we love?
Do we fly over the vast horizons of now?

Then all alone in the world of men…
Raging my battles all but bent,
towards new dawns and treasures of men…
Hey my - my life, love, where are you then?

In all the faces I see around me now
I see traces- a beat- a sound of you.
In every woman that smiles on me ever so gently
I see you.
I feel your grace imprinted in truth.

For seasons change. Ever so graciously.
They bring me news of things to come.
Of us standing above golden dawn…watching…singing.
You sprinkled the fire in many.

A smile, hair, gentle hands, wise words.
Body that thrills and song which chills
the fires of doom.
I see you my love, everywhere I turn…

…and memories are bleeding into silver…
and silver is melting into gold
and gold is rising into the spirit, our spirit of Love…
For you sprinkled the fire…the flame of our soul.

Above the world, above the clouds,
Above the wailing souls, above the mists cold…
So thus I find you, everywhere I gaze now.
For you sprinkled the sacred fire- our Love.

KevBoh
27th November 2014, 18:49
Hello everyone,

I have been doing some research on the twin souls topic......there's a lot out there. I was introduced to the twin soul or twin flame phenomenon in 2012 here on this forum after posting a thread titled immediate recognition. However in 2012 I didn't investigate the topic further because I tagged the twin soul topic as something cheesy and strictly romantic in nature.....much of the information out there about twin souls is misinformation and it's sugar coated. This last year or so I decided to dig more into this topic and the more I dig the more I realize that the true twin soul experience is not an easy one.....it's actually quite difficult since it requires a lot of transformation and clearing of old energetic, emotional, and mental blockages....

From my understanding twin souls are two pieces of the same soul that decide to come into this world in two bodies. It sounds crazy to some people that this may even be possible but considering that biologically twins are born physically into this world.....why is it not possible that out of spiritual substance twin souls can be born into this world?

I met my twin soul back in late 2006 and the explosion of this man in my life has altered my perspective in the sense that it has opened my heart in ways I didn't know were possible but at the same time it's been a painful journey due to a misunderstanding of this phenomena and the spiritual maturity and growth this type of encounter requires in this world. I didn't know it was possible to love and connect with someone so deeply but at the same time be so confused about this overwhelming encounter.

According to the research I have done on twin souls...twin flames are considered graduate souls who are here to create a third energy or frequency in order to uplift humanity while also changing the old traditional template of relationships.

I believe that I intuitively knew this back in 2009 when I wrote this poem before I had even heard about twin souls.

Inside the eye of the heart three overtures of a divine order decree what is meant to be free and for all healers to see, a true resonance with the divine balance in life and an opened spiritual door to higher dimensions of light...

For 3 and half years after we met we had a platonic relationship, then in 2010 I walked away due to what I felt was rejection from my twin soul.....he is a man who is more afraid than me about our connection. However this last summer I came across a song he wrote about me.....he is a very talented musician and I'm a poet.....figure that! The song talks about his grief and not understanding why I walked away.

I recently contacted this man after 4 years of walking away from his life. I told him we were twin souls and even wrote this poem in August 2014

One Soul

We are two parts of
one soul united in
spiritual form;two
parts of one heart
that holds a divine
code of universal form...

I have not heard from him as I suspect that he is still afraid and still emotionally unavailable even though the attraction between us has always been mutual. It hurts me to see so much passion in his song about me and see that he is still paralyzed with fear about the connection between us....

At this point I am surrendering it to the universe and allowing everything to run its course as it's suppose to flow.....

Can anyone on this forum understand what this twin soul experience feels like?

Would love to hear from those of you who know what I'm describing here....beautiful but painful in so many ways...

Many Blessings,

Gloria

Hi Gloria,

Very interesting indeed. I will bookmark this thread, and research it tonight. thanks for giving me a new topic to get my teeth into :)

Regards

Kev

Skyhaven
27th November 2014, 19:26
I believe there are actually many you's with the same oversoul out there. I'm not sure they are meant to be together though. Maybe complementary souls offer even a stronger attraction.

aranuk
27th November 2014, 21:17

I agree with you, Christian, that ultimately everyone is our twin flame.....since we are all one. One of my big "problems" in life is that I found it way too easy to love ALL men! It definitely presented some interesting and funny challenges along the way. I probably could have been married about 7 times or more if I hadn't met my very close soul mate/twin flame. From then on we both have been so in love with each other that there is no question of another mate in this life. Of course he still loves LOOKING at gorgeous women and I like that he is that way. I'm never jealous or threatened by a man's natural instincts to be attracted by female beauty.

I know they say "opposites attract" but I have found it a lot easier to live with someone who has similar tastes to mine and does things much like I do. It just makes life easier to not have certain annoying little things happening on a daily basis. We are so much alike it's almost like living with a male version of myself in many ways.

I think you will probably find a perfect mate someday and get married, Christian, and your experience with the lady you met on Avalon sounds great! In the meantime.... the love is always within us wherever we go, so it's pretty easy to "love the one you're with!"

That last line of yours was the name of a song by Stephen Stills eh?

Stan

NancyV
27th November 2014, 22:42
...... In the meantime.... the love is always within us wherever we go, so it's pretty easy to "love the one you're with!"

That last line of yours was the name of a song by Stephen Stills eh?

Stan
I guess that was what you could call a little bit of a Freudian slip! LOL...Yes it was a song by Stephen Stills and the Freudian slip is that Stephen Stills was one of my lovers way back when I was in a music group. I had met him in Vancouver BC when we lived there and played in different clubs. One of the 2 men in our group of 3 used to be a roommate of Stephen Stills so we met and had a fling. Then we also got together in Hawaii when he was over there playing and we 3 lived there at the time. I wasn't thinking of that when I wrote the line, but it must have been in my subconscious mind!

Czarek
28th November 2014, 03:58
I thought all my life that there was someone I was supposed to meet and be with....my true love or soul mate. Even when I was married to 3 different men (at different times, of course!) or had various boyfriends, I still thought there was someone else I was supposed to be with. It was always a sort of constant nagging, feeling but I thought I might not ever find him.

This has been my torture for a long time. It gotten worse ever since I woke up. I'm in the middle of a divorce and I'm excited for the possibility of meeting her. In fact, it feels like the house of cards has crashed to make way for her. Few days ago I read this poem, and as I was reading it, I felt like she was reading it to me...

The Invitation
By Oriah Mountain Dreamer

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for,
And if you dare to dream of meeting
Your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are.
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool
For love, for your dream,
For the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow,
If you have been opened by life's betrayals,
Or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.

I want to know if you can sit with pain,
Mine or your own,
Without moving
To hide it or fade it or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy,
Mine or your own,
If you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes
Without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true.
I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself,
If you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.
I want to know if you can be faithless and therefore be trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty
Even when it is not pretty every day,
And if you can source your own life
From its presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure,
Yours and mine,
And still stand on the edge of a lake and shout to the silver of the full moon,
"Yes!"

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair,
Weary and bruised to the bone,
And do what needs to be done for the children.

It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand
In the center of the fire with me
And not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you
From the inside
When all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone
With yourself,
And if you truly like the company you keep
In the empty moments.

Natalia
28th November 2014, 06:18
My twin flame is not here (or on this planet), some soul mates are, I feel.

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/woman_sitting_alone_on_a_bench-t2.jpg

Mark
29th November 2014, 18:18
Hi, thanks for this thread. I wrote this article a couple of years, ago, made the video in the past year. Perhaps it is relevant to the topic. Bless.

The Twin Flame Maitreya in the Age of Aquarius (http://rahkyt.com/2012/06/03/the-twin-flame-maitreya-in-the-age-of-aquarius/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI4AY9o4bqI

An holistic and multi-dimensional understanding of reality must include recognition of the potentiality that phenomenon considered singular in nature might have some relation to other phenomenon. Also, that at different levels of understanding, phenomenon considered singular in nature might actually have multiple forms of expression. The individual’s journey through the depths of his or her soul is but a microcosmic example of the greater interrelation of galaxies and solar systems, of multiverses and universes. A person’s soul can be part of a group-soul and group-souls can make up Higher Selves, Avatars or Names of God, depending upon terminology and perspective. Finding relationships between disparate phenomenon of a higher ethereal nature cannot occur independent of that phenomenon’s expression on the material plane of existence. With these understandings, we can examine certain ideas and determine whether there are relationships of note to be highlighted and expounded upon.

The Maitreya is the Buddhist equivalent of the Second Coming of Jesus the Christ, the Jewish equivalent is known as the Mashiach and the Islamic equivalent is the Mahdi. All of these savior figures were fortold as coming to the Earth in a time of great tribulation and evil. While there are questions and arguments – both for and against – as to the conceptual viability surrounding the original conception of each one of these messianic figures in the historical record as well as within the sect-based traditions themselves, the broad-based belief in these figures speaks to some underlying need within the human collective unconscious for a supernatural avatar to redeem the world, and those residing within it, from sin. An unbalanced equation requires conciliation of all involved variables in order to find a new balance and order.

While Buddhism is not necessarily considered to be a proselytizing religion the zeal with which some of its proponents profess their faith and engage non-believers in the Dharma certainly possesses some missionary-like fervor. As the primary representative of eastern spiritual thought in western countries, Buddhism has experienced a broad-based acceptance as both a philosophy and a religion. Therefore it is embraced by both believers and non-believers alike. Being outside of the judeo-christian complex of belief systems, and therefore less familiar to many in the West,
the Maitreya avataric conception is not subject to the same cultural preconceptions as the Jesus avatar. Being so unencumbered, it stands to reason that it’s formulation, when adapted from it’s original Buddhist format and combined with the avataric conceptions of the Messiah, the Mashiach and the Mahdi, has the best chance of being representative of some greater truth while not falling prey to the institutionalized limitations that bind the judeo-christian avataric figures to an historic panorama of forced proselytization, warfare and patriarchial repression.

For that reason, entering into the Age of Aquarius, the ancient Hermetic conception, As Above, So Below - which I employ perhaps to distraction in many of my writings – resonates as an appropriate phrasology in this instance as well. The Maitreya energetic construction as a combination and reconception of the savior-complex that typifies the universalizing religions and unity-consciousness templating currently invigorating world populations exemplifies a demi-urgic group soul imperative manifesting during the current phases of human spiritual evolution. It is important to realize as well that the current entry of the Earth into galactic space correlated with the beginning of the Age of Aquarius and also coinciding with Earth’s ascension above the galactic plane and entry into the densest and highest energetic region of the galaxy. While there is much confusion surrounding the astronomical aspect regarding Sol-System’s current position in regards to the galatic plane, the increase in cosmic energetic bombardment of the Earth and the increase in meteoric and cometary appearances in the space surrounding our planet may be indications that it is occuring.

The Aquarian Age is similarly fuzzy when seeking to define parameters. There are varying ideas regarding when it begins and when the Piscean Age ends, with most falling into the current range of decades corresponding to the present era. Entry into this Age, as with all that come and go across the span of time, occurs only through the ending of the previous Age, which often occurs with the fall of old civilizations and the rise of new civilizations. High technology, more sustainable environmental and economic systems, intergenerational, racial and sexual equity and increased spiritual awareness are shared traits that span the gamut of expressions regarding the nature of the Aquarian Age.

Since the Piscean Age was typified by the repression of the Divine Feminine through the institutions of societies across the world the new energetic configurations resulting from cosmic bombardment and the evolution of human consciousness have generated an avataric formulation of the perfection of this inequality in the form of the Twin Flame alignment of souls. Although the hype surrounding the idea of Twin Flames is similarly confusing, it can be said generally that Twin Flames are two people who come together and share an energetic and incarnational alignment. What this means is that they are naturally and magnetically drawn to one another, they share many things in common, they compliment each other very well and their views regarding life are eerily similar to the extent that the confluence of all of these similarities marks the union as exceptional.

Being differentiated from the Soul Mate conception by its exclusivity, the Twin Flame energy is commonly believed to be unique to only two souls who may come together in an incarnation or not. However, the societal and cultural infractions that pervert all spiritual traditions as they become institutionalized and bent to the desires of those who define them have similarly resulted in the corruption of the Twin Flame ideal. Through the synthesis of definition and a focus upon primary intent, the Soul Mate conception can be said to relate to any individual with whom innate soul recognition is shared and with whom previous incarnational resonances can be felt during the currently lifetime. Each person, therefore, has many soulmates that they continue to incarnate with and interact with in lifetime after lifetime. Twin Flame energy, contrary to popular belief, is not a binding of two souls that may or may not meet during a lifetime, but instead a resonance based upon current vibrational frequency that shifts as an individual grows into greater spiritual awareness.

This resonance can only occur once an individual has realized the fallacy of romantic, chivalric love and the associated paradigmatic mainstays(emotional, pheremonic attraction, monogamy, marriage, etc.) that have developed in response to survival needs and inter-sex agreements regarding the disposition and care of the aged, women, children, land and other culture-based institutions. The universality of love as the electromagnetic resonance factor in tune with the base-vibrational qualities of Creation itself subsume the pheremone and emotion-based ephemeris passing as love, awakening the urge to find oppositional expression within another upon the material plane by incarnational time-line interplay through quantum-jumping and manifesting directed intentions at both the conscious and sub-conscious levels. Through the personal melding of oppositional energies an outer expression of same can be found.

In other words, a necessary prerequisite to finding a Twin Flame in the world is for each individual to reconcile the male and female aspects of themselves. The spiritual work necessary to do this can only arise through the process of deep introspection, recapitulation of a lifetime and a delving through and past cultural preconceptions and patriarchial myths designed to uphold current power structures based upon inequality and the suppression of the Divine Feminine. One must dissolve the inner-structures that support the outer institutional expressions of this repression and either consciously or through dream-state work merge potential time-lines within the personal field of the incarnational span with the realization that time is an illusion and all incarnations truly occur simultaneously and are accessible through the directed use of intention and imagination and the lense of a clear and unencumbered mind.

The type of clarity invoked must be of the type cultivated by a mind under control and emotions that have been brought to bear in service of the self rather than in control of the body as is generally the case with most people who have not engaged in personal spiritual work of this nature. Directed energy and healing work, meditation and supplication to allied powers and principalities are among the methods available to individuals to gain the necessary mind control to arrive at a space within their lives where a Twin Flame union becomes a potential expression of life goals and higher potentialities. The Twin Flame template accepts two souls within its intertwined matrix, but it is not necessarily the same two souls all the time. A person can meet someone who expresses the Twin Flame energies and seems to be their perfect mate, but if one continues to grow into the union and the other fails to do so, that soul can exit the template and another can rise to take his or her place. The energetic resonance is the key, not necessarily the Soul Mate who may or may not have stepped up at a particular time to fit the lock.

In drawing the different threads of this article together, the Age of Aquarius proceeds upon the ushering in of the potential of the Maitreya energies realized first individually, through the personal spiritual evolutionary process, then through partners and the male/female union and then collectively as greater soul-groups find themselves surpassing the 100th monkey effect and the cascading imprints of the Twin Flame and Maitreya templates achieve avataric expression and inevitable material manifestation. The rise of the Divine Feminine in relation to the onset of the New Age supports the higher energetic resonance of those already attuned to spiritual growth life-patterns within the current incarnational matrix. More individuals will therefore find themselves engaged in Twin Flame unions as they each do the hard inner work of reconciling their own oppositional natures. The full flowering of the Age of Aquarius, then, must inevitably result in a more tolerant and loving world, as the collective energetic vibration rises due to the influx of cosmic energy, more people engage in soul work and more couples express the Twin Flame template. As that spiritually-aware group coalesces, a simultaneous focusing of energy and intent will result in the concentration of the Maitreya avatar within a twin-flame pairing or an individual. Avatars must exist and spread their teachings for and within each Age.

There are many intellectual and intuitive formulations that fall prey to misunderstanding and misinterpretation. That is the nature of words. The nature of knowledge. That they are interpreted through the lense of prior understanding. As understanding increases, more information is processed and a greater synthesis and multi-dimensional envisioning becomes possible, a truer and more accurate picture of the energetic interconnectivity occurs. Twin Flames are a byproduct of the individual perfection of the soul. It is not a prize, nor is it a higher form of dating or marriage. It is an energetic construction that is designed to increase the vibrational level in the immediate space of its manifestation as well as the frequency of the world as a whole. The Twin Flame template is not an invitation to lose one’s self in the exploration of another to the detriment of the world. Rather, it is an expression of a greater imperative to unite and represent the culmination of the Divine Union of Opposites, the melding of male and female energies within the individual, then the couple and then, the world.

NancyV
29th November 2014, 21:31
I agree with the hypothesis that the twin flame energy is one of vibrational frequency and that the individual souls may not be the same ones all the time, as long as they are of the same energetic resonance. Ultimately we are all soul mates although I also think we probably have a group of closer soul mates that we encounter again and again in different lifetimes.

As far as religious/spiritual traditions and teachings which speak of a savior who appears at times when the balance is skewed towards the negative, perhaps there is an energetic mechanism that attempts to right the balance where more souls are born with the ability to feed the positive energy and restore the balance.
I don't know if this is true, but it makes sense to me. If a joining of twin flames creates exponentially more positive power than just a normal soul mate union, then perhaps in these times of imbalance towards the negative, more twin flames meet and help to balance the energetics of this dimension.

In my years of travel in other dimensional frequencies I knew that each plane had a balance, which I could feel. There was an overall balance, a balance in groups or in places (like heavens or hells), and a balance within individual souls. In the lower planes a majority of the souls were not in balance, just as when I was unable to move out of the lower astral planes, I was also not balanced. Until I had embraced and joined both the positive and negative, I could not move on to the next higher vibrational dimension.

The ultimate twin flame is, of course, Source. When merged with Source all is perfect and in balance. The Creation is perfect in its imbalances. The negativities are perfect in their attempts to destroy the balance and the positive energies are perfect in their sometimes imbalanced responses. It's like a perfect game of tug of war.... but no one wins and no one loses. There is only competition in duality. It's just a part of the game. If we can cease to take it so seriously and see it for the endless game it is, we can enjoy the game more.

Anchor
30th November 2014, 01:35
I hope you find this perspective interesting:

S: Yes, Latwii, I have a question. What can you tell me, if anything, of the phenomenon known as twin souls?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that this term and others among your peoples has become somewhat overworked, shall we say. There are among those who seek the truth many concepts which fascinate the mind. The very seeking of truth opens new vistas and presents the mind with information and experience of such a revolutionary nature, shall we say, that often it is difficult for the seeker to discern those concepts which have merit from those which merely attract attention. The concept of the twin soul, soul mate, and twin flame or twin ray is a concept which has some basis in what you may call fact, but which offers little of value in the seeker’s experience. Though there are entities who have from the great reaches of time and space as you know them come into the earth planes as groups and even as a type of mate, there is, in our humble opinion an overemphasis upon such a phenomenon to the point where the searching for one’s, shall we say, other half becomes a replacement for the searching for truth. Therefore may we say that such phenomena do exist, yet are quite insignificant when viewed in relations to the purpose for such incarnation.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1982/1982_1226.aspx

Robin
30th November 2014, 02:52

Stan

Actually we do like Johnny Cash, Stan! LOL.... Country music is something that Mikal, my husband, introduced me to and I like it, much to my surprise.

Here are the lyrics to that song, Man In Black:

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black
Why you never see bright colors on my back
And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone
Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on

I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town
I wear it for the prisoner who is long paid for his crime
But is there because he's a victim of the times

I wear the black for those who've never read
Or listened to the words that Jesus said
About the road to happiness through love and charity
Why, you'd think He's talking straight to you and me

Well, we're doin' mighty fine, I do suppose
In our streak of lightnin' cars and fancy clothes
But just so we're reminded of the ones who are held back
Up front there ought to be a Man In Black

I wear it for the sick and lonely old
For the reckless ones whose bad trip left them cold
I wear the black in mournin' for the lives that could have been
Each week we lose a hundred fine young men

And I wear it for the thousands who have died
Believin' that the Lord was on their side
I wear it for another hundred thousand who have died
Believin' that we all were on their side

Well, there's things that never will be right I know
And things need changin' everywhere you go
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right
You'll never see me wear a suit of white

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day
And tell the world that everything's okay
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back
Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Johnny Cash has had a big impact on my life. I grew up living in a city, and never was able to relate to anybody in my peer group, let alone the entire planet. I spent my entire childhood in quiet seclusion as an observer of the chaotic world around me. I was very astute and wise for my age...I always have been. In fact, I have always been able to relate more to the generations above me, and still do. The generation that I was born into was composed for the most part of materialistic, rude, oblivious, and mean people. Because of the place I was born, the only music that I ever knew as a child and adolescent was Hip-Hop and rap, which drove my to the brink of insanity.

Up to the age of 14, I disliked ALL music, and refused to listen to any form of it. The only type of music that I was really exposed to was what my peer group listened to, and I hated it for its filthy lyrics and loud and dis-harmonic melodies. Then that all changed when I entered High School.

I was walking home one day after track practice, and Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" was blasting over the stadium speakers. I stopped in my tracks, and listened to the entire song with complete awe and emotional appeal. I eagerly ran home, and when I found out that Johnny Cash sang the song, I illegally downloaded hours of his music and listened while in a joyous trance for hours. That continued to be a daily ritual for all of my High School years, and I found that I would listen to his music most when I was sad and needed to be cheered up (which was often).

Thanks to Johnny Cash, a whole new world opened for me. I felt unrestrained from the prison system of cities, and ended up leaving and now years later, I am a farmer deeply immersed into the Truth Movement. Because of him, I have found my own niche and understanding of sense-of-self. The song "Man in Black" is the perfect representation of who Johnny was at his core, and I can say the same for myself (though change "black" with plane long-sleeved t shirts and suspenders ;))

What appealed to me back then about Johnny -- and what still does -- was that he sang about things that truly mattered to me, instead of the filthy, materialistic, dumb lyrics I was used to hearing over the radio. He sang about the plight of humanity: the men who would work exhaustive hours in the mines just to pay bills; the down-trodden, the innocent people locked up in prison; those in poverty and without hope; Native American oppression; the list goes on and on.

But what else attracted me to him was his similar melancholic battle with himself. He had an ongoing internal struggle that he fought his whole life. In the end, he was never able to beat his inner demons, but I understood the emotional struggle he went through, because I have felt that my entire life. I understand the depressing state society is in, and I understand what it is like to truly feel alone.

For these reasons, I decided to get a tattoo of Johnny on my back when I was 20. I chose to get it on my upper-right back, to symbolize my own battle to carry the weight of melancholy on my back, as well as that of the world's. The picture of Johnny is from his album "Solitary Man," which wasn't necessarily because of the album itself, but because I felt that that specific picture symbolized perfectly how I always viewed the man.

That man and his music has gotten me through some serious tough times, and I have him to greatly thank for my ability to cope with society. It is greatly because of him that I have lasted this long.

NancyV
30th November 2014, 03:01
Love the tattoo, Samwise!
:hug:

Robin
30th November 2014, 03:16
This has always been a fascinating topic for me, and is one that means a whole lot to me. Not because I necessarily believe in the concept of Twin Flames as it is propagated in the New Age Movement, but that it was the beginning of my spiritual awakening.

Two and a half years ago I was in my last term of college, and was about to embark on an interdisciplinary intentional community-based program. Prior to this event in my life, I had been an Atheist for eight years and refused to believe in any form of spirituality (due to being upset with religious indoctrination and deception in my youth). There was one girl who was also part of this group, and when I first laid my eyes on her, I had an ecstatic feeling swell up inside my entire being. Because of my rigid Atheism, I had never resonated with such a feeling before. But I had a feeling that I knew this individual, and the energy that radiated from her resonated to the core of my being.

As we entered the term together, us twelve students lived out at a field station and lived as an intentional community. There, I was able to get to know this girl intimately, and quickly we both found that we had an unfathomable amount of things in common, even down to the smallest of detail. I was immediately head-over-heels for her, because I always dreamed of meeting an individual like myself. Up to that point, I always felt that I was not from this planet, and it was difficult for me to relate to any of my peers.

What resonated most about her was that she also was into gardening, nature, and had similar dreams of living out in the woods, building her own self-sufficient home, and living far from society. This was incredible to me, because nobody I ever met up to that point in my life felt similarly. Because I was born and raised in a city, and went to college in an urban area, there was nobody who was as nature-oriented as myself. Looking back on it, that is disheartening that society is full of people who are so disconnected to nature to the point where one is an oddball if they prefer to be out in the woods.

Anyway...mid-term I told her that I had feelings for her, and she rejected me (I was over-weight at the time and didn't have much self-esteem). Then the term ended, I graduated and continued on with my life. She still had a couple years of college, but we kept in contact by hand-writing letters. It just so happened that I lived close to her, and I lost a bunch of weight and gained a huge amount of confidence. We started dating, and she again rejected me after I was too nervous to make a move.

I was in the worst depression of my life for about six months, until a thought crossed my mind. "What if this rejection was supposed to happen for my spiritual growth, and that we are actually soul mates?" I asked myself. After being an Atheist for eight long years, I finally understood what true spiritual growth meant, and I started my spiritual awakening on February 12, 2013. I started out my journey by reading about soulmates and twin flames and was deeply moved by the notion of being a special type of soul. I started out by listening to this twin flame YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/goldraytwinflames).

I have come a long way since then, obviously, and now am very spiritual and deeply knowledgeable about the true nature of our reality. It was all because of this girl and her constant rejection of me. Her and I still communicate, but she is still clueless about our reality. Since then I've learned that I am an E.T. soul, which makes more sense than being a twin flame soul. I have tried over and over again to try and tell her about what I've learned since we first met, and even the possibility of her being an E.T. soul, but she refuses to listen.

I'd love nothing more than to connect with her on a deeper level, and to share in the coming times. But she will wake up when it is her time.

Anchor
30th November 2014, 03:31
After posting that Quote from Latwii a few messages back I forgot to add my take on things.

I agree with Latwii that Twin souls/Twin flames exist but so do a lot of other things.

There is always a "right" person for you (one or more, at the same time or in sequence!!) and that right person may on rare occasions be a twin soul.

I think it is a distraction to be honest, a glamour. Especially if it occupies you a lot.

Why "Twin" anything?

Those of us awakening are confronted daily the duality of two main perspectives, there is the self and the perspective of everything else we perceive that is not the self. Many of us seek a path with the expectation that we will gradually find a way to merge those perspectives as we become conscious that all is one.

This is lonely is it not?

Loneliness seems a very common trait among awakening seekers and wanderers, and one of the key sufferings many seem to face. Lots on this forum.

You would almost think there was a reason for it.

That said, what do I know, I am lucky to be long term partnered/married to Mrs Anchor who seeks similarly to me, but I have at times been alone and I feel for those who yearn the company of another self who understands.

At any given time or moment I think that the conditions you experience are almost always those that you need to experience and are informed by the planning that went into your entry into incarnation. That meticulous planning before hand by your self when in a state of unveiled knowing and wisdom, in full guidance of one's higher self and where appropriate the guidance of ones teachers and helpers and those who will form your groups and circles of souls with which you will have a relationship and energy exchange directly and indirectly was done to tune the experience to the needs of ones spiritual evolution.

As such, in a deeper reflective contemplation of the moment and the conditions you experience now, it ought to be possible to find some solace in that things may seem imperfect, but they are as they are meant to be right now and largely by design and they are perfection.

Your path forwards requires a choice, from moment (of awareness) to moment (of awareness) a sequence of choices.

What motivates that choice or those choices?

What is your intent?

To what extent do you feel it necessary to seek out a particular soul?

If it is because you KNOW in you heart that you need to, then don't spare the horses and stop for nothing!

If that KNOWING happens the status of that soul as a twin or otherwise is irrelevant, furthermore you will overcome space and time to be companions.

Wind
30th November 2014, 10:12
Great post Samwise, I can relate to your feelings so you're not alone. I have watched videos from that channel too.

Loneliness seems a very common trait among awakening seekers and wanderers, and one of the key sufferings many seem to face. Lots on this forum.

You would almost think there was a reason for it.

Once again a very thoughtfully written post from you, Anchor! I sense the care behind your words.

It indeed seems that most of us seekers (here) have chosen a mostly solitary life before this incarnation. Of course with us wanderers comes also the feeling of alienation and the struggle to relate with others in this society. It's always nice to find like-minded people on a forum like this. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if we are supposed to meet certain persons we will meet them, with some people we will have very strong connections, be they family members, friends or partners. They may very well be our soul mates, soul family or group.

I think that the idea of twin flames appeals to many of us with romantic ideals even though it might be a distraction in our spiritual path. The longing for someone or something (like true home) is an interesting thing. We are never truly alone even if might think so at times.

"The need of a mate is only an idea after all. Treat it as such and you will be better able to control it."

~ Paul Brunton

Natalia
1st December 2014, 05:04
One of my poems (that I wrote about 2 years ago)

We were meant to be

Some people come,
some people go,
and some stay -
while some things change.

Our souls found a way,
to find each other,
soul sister and brother,
for however long,
it was meant to be,
but not always pain free,
and however strong,
the spiritual bond,
there was some value,
in our paths crossing,
learning and growing,
the joy and the pain,
happiness and laughter,
sunshine and rain,
not always happy ever after.

From moment to moment,
life is always different -
in some ways,
the nature of life is change,
there is no end game.

We were meant to be,
soul sister and brother,
I came to you and you to me,
we found one another.

~ N.C

Natalia
4th April 2015, 18:37
I read this tonight on the Twin Flame Healers Facebook page

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/image.jpg1_1.jpg

"The twin flame/soul connection union has three essential components: divine timing, grace, and grit.

Your twin/soul mate shows up in precise divine timing as each soul comes into readiness. We (our small selves) have nothing to do with this readiness, it is the soul that decides.

Grace (divine help) is ALWAYS present in these unions -- many of us have forgotten that as humans on this journey we have infinite help available to us. We don't even have to ask, we just have to know it's there and let it in. Grace orchestrates the details, again, that is not up to our small selves to worry about (thank goodness!).

Grit is the part that most of us don't understand about soul reunions. It takes an enormous amount of perseverance, stamina, strength, and courage to undergo the growth that soul reunions push us into. Too often, we give up or turn away way before the finish line of full reunion. We think it's too hard, we think it's our partner causing us all of this pain, not understanding it is our own pain bodies being activated and coming to the surface to be healed. We forget that this is EXACTLY what our souls signed up for and what is leading us to our truest path, bliss, and service.

The energies right now are strong for all three: divine timing, grace, and grit. This is the time to go for it on all levels: if you have met your twin, this is the time to put your old life aside and meet your agreement as a soul. For many of us, this is the most important soul contract we have, and many of us have soul assignments for humanity with our twins. Call in grace, summon up the grit! Divine timing is with you.

You can do this♥." ~ Remi Thivierge and Jill Miller

https://www.facebook.com/609033622506242/photos/a.612855075457430.1073741831.609033622506242/626408244102113/?type=1&theater

GloriousPoetry
9th April 2015, 15:00
Natalia,

Thank you for your post. Yes I agree that the grit part is the most challenging part of soul reunions......and yes the pain body is something that has to be worked through which makes the twin soul union so tough......but if twin souls can get off the carousel of the pain and blame game that most of humanity is stuck in, the spiritual gifts awaiting are worth it!

Many Blessings,
Gloria

heretogrow
9th April 2015, 17:42
I don't know if there is only one person meant to be with me. I have had my share of loves in my many years, though sadly, I have always found myself running from them in an intense need to preserve the most genuine aspects of myself. Loving someone always felt like a compromise between being true and genuine and giving all of this up to present myself as a much more normal person in order to sustain a relationship. So throughout most of my adult life I spent my time raising my kids on my own and searching for truths and discoveries that are so important to my own interests and spiritual development. I have not felt lonely, but rich in many ways. I have learned that true soul level forgiveness is a divine healing tool that gifts us with compassion and gratitude, two foundations that are so important in discovering a genuine self empowering life. I have learned and grown for many years by opening myself up to concept that life is spontaneous and magical and that whatever you seek will come to you if you leave an open path for that which you seek.

Along these lines of thinking I gave up my bed, a beautiful, wrought iron, king size canopy bed, with a simple prayer to the universe....PLEASE SHAKE UP MY LIFE AND MAKE IT MORE MEANINGFUL. I gave it to a friend who was moving into her brother's apartment to take care of him, since he had survived an accident that left him in a wheelchair with the use of only one arm. It was like a princess bed and knew it would be big enough for her and her grandkids to all sleep in comfortably when they came to stay. I knew giving up this one thing that I cherished would bless their lives and open up new opportunities in mine.

Also, at this same time, I started to go outside my comfort zone, and try different things because my grandmother was in her last days of cancer. She had lived 91 years, some of them immensely difficult. She was never apologetic for any of her follies. She embraced life and the lessons learned. I had planned to adopt some of her wisdom and take some risks of my own.

I had my hair colored red, to match my daughters, who was not happy about it and accused me of stealing her "thunder." I agreed to accompany my son to a wine making festival. It is there that I me my soul mate. I could have said no to being open to a relationship, could have stayed home like all other times, could have busied myself by taking care of others but something urged me to go. As my grandmother lay in a coma I prayed to her for guidance on whether to go out with this very intriguing ad unique man that I had met...or not. I heard her voice in my head saying this man is the whole kit and caboodle! I took the chance even though I was scared and I had not dated for eight years.

On our second date, while looking at him I saw flash images of different stages of his life going all the way back to when he was an infant. Later I would see photographs of him that confirmed the mental images that popped into my head on our second date were indeed him. Our time together has been very extreme and not always pleasant as there are many things we have in common, one being we are both firey passionate personalities. We have strong sessions of clearing out past baggage but always feel the need to go as deep as we can as our authentic self. We both have a strange, surreal, memory of knowing each other in the past and we find that we had several opportunities to meet at other times in our lives as we were at the same place at the same time though not always single.

Even though there are many kinks to work out before we can live together, we know that we are meant to be and that our purpose together will be a service to a greater good that is more than we each could serve by our individual selves. We have a job to do together that is bigger than ourselves. We confess to each other that we are soul mates. I have known him for several lifetimes and he has said the same about me. I don't know if we are twin flames. I do know that it is so much more rewarding, walking through life with the mutual respect and love with another who is by my side through thick and thin. I will grow old with him. And yes, I can already see the different stages of him from now until old age in my heart and in my mind.

Thank you for letting me share this happy and deep experience with you. It is very sacred to me!

Much Love,
Julia

Natalia
9th April 2015, 17:56
Hi Gloria and Julia,

thanks for sharing! :) I love true love stories

"perfectly imperfect" ones! :)

GloriousPoetry
9th April 2015, 19:43
Julia,

Your story is beautiful.....thank you for sharing. I believe it's better for you to meet a soul mate which from my understanding there is more than one soul mate. A soul mate is a better and more established relationship since you both come from the same soul family. A twin flame or twin soul is more difficult and painful because there is only one in this world and it's about confronting the other piece of your soul. The encounter opens you to a powerful spiritual rememberance that defies all reality in this world. This is why not all people on this level of existence have a twin soul because the energetic clearing is so challenging. To experience an extension of your soul in another physical being is too out there for most people..... that is why twin souls are considered graduate souls. When the soul decides to come into this world in two bodies it's due to a higher spiritual plan that not everyone is ready to experience.

When I first saw my twin soul the experience scared the sh*t out of me.......it was the most daunting feeling as I was looking into a mirror of my soul.......

heretogrow
9th April 2015, 20:06
Thank you Glorious! I was not aware of the difference between the two until I read your post. Thank you for posting this. It is greatly appreciated!

Roseheart
10th April 2015, 02:38
Hi there and thanks for the thread. This is very timely. For days I have been thinking to start a new thread (my first ever) on this very subject… I have recently, in the last few weeks, met what I can only describe as my Twin Flame.
Throughout my life, I have had some difficult relationships and about three years ago my marriage of twenty years ended. This was the most difficult of all and I have nothing but gratitude to him because it led me to my awakening spiritually, mentally,emotionally and physically… He was PERFECT for me in that way. I went through the FIRE and came out the other side and I have never looked back.
I then committed myself to spreading this joy and love and healing that permeated me. Not teaching or anything, I just felt I was a channel for it… I was content and needed nothing.
Then, late last year I started to feel a pulling for a relationship with a man. This surprised me. I then felt to ask the Divine (All That Is, God - fill in your personal..) for a beautiful man to come into my life. I told the Divine that I only wanted this if it was in keeping with my commitment to spread this energy. Immediately a face came into my minds eye. This was an exotic face. I knew this face was not from Australia and wondered about this.
I was not attached but every time I thought about it the face would come… I then started to feel that "He is coming closer". I still had no attachment to the outcome but believed I would meet this person very soon.
A few weeks ago I was visiting another city a nine hour drive away and went to see a friend play in her band there in a little bar.
In he walked.
I recognised him right away and knew to the core of my being that he was very beautiful.
We know mutual friends and he has lived here for 17 years but we have never met. We were not ready. The connection now is perfect.
He has experienced incredible suffering in his journey to me. Unimaginable really. He came here as a refugee. Despite all of this he is the most joyous person I have ever known. We have found each other from other sides of this planet.
The first night I spent with him I was shown the faces of all the people he has been throughout his many incarnations. Sage, warrior, healer… We know we have known each other many lifetimes.
I will move there when I am able to live the rest of my life with him. The yearning for each other is a beautiful pain. We are so happy. We are home.
The divine mystery of it all… how we found each other… how he survived such circumstances to be here now…
I am in complete gratitude and wonder.
The love is so much greater and benefits all of us when these miracles occur I think.
Just my story I wanted to share in the mysterious knowing that you feel this love which is for all of us always.
Blessings to you all. Roseheart x.

GloriousPoetry
10th April 2015, 18:58
Roseheart

Thank you for sharing......I can relate to your story about having some intuitive images about your twin soul. About 3 months before my twin soul came into my life I drew a picture of him and a white flower. When I finally met him face to face he was wearing a shirt with a white lotus flower on it. The encounter with this man since I've met him has been both beautiful and painful......we are not together and I don't know if we will someday unite.

This twin soul experience has been a really powerful awakening for me and I believe that my spiritual body continues to mature because of it.

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

Natalia
10th April 2015, 19:13
https://villowspark.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/girls__038966_.jpg

Roseheart
10th April 2015, 20:25
Wow Gloria. Yes from what I've read since, one of the couple often has a premonition of the other before they meet and that is often the woman.
The separation is painful yes. But I have to say that having made the connection with him, I just have this lightness of being. I am MORE somehow and there is more joy even if we are not together.
I can't imagine meeting when we weren't ready... I mean this is SO intense. Your friend may need more time.
I can imagine your pain must be great though Gloria. Big hugs.
I think the analysis Rahkyt gave earlier in this thread is spot on.
It's still a mystery to me. Roseheart x

Natalia
11th April 2015, 02:11
Even though I still believe that my twin flame is not on this planet at this time, I still feel the pain of separation.

wLUWykxCnMw

Natalia
11th April 2015, 02:41
Wow Gloria. Yes from what I've read since, one of the couple often has a premonition of the other before they meet and that is often the woman.
The separation is painful yes. But I have to say that having made the connection with him, I just have this lightness of being. I am MORE somehow and there is more joy even if

I've had visions, dreams, intuitive feelings, and even heard a name...of soulmates (not twin flame)...and yes, women often know first (but sometimes the men do, or they both do at the same "time"). And when seeing them for the first time, there can be an instant recognition. Sometimes, women especially, have got to be careful not to scare the guy away. And sometimes they meet briefly or are just friends.

I have a story to tell but I won't tell it...(a guy not on this forum).

This is my last post here until I come back from my month break

~I surrender, there is no despair, it is peaceful~

love and (((hugs)))

Innocent Warrior
11th April 2015, 03:08
uhv5r4NXwpQ

I have learned so much from being a twin but the most prominent lesson so far has been unconditional love, what that really means, in action. Twin reunions are not all about accounts of magical moments and incredible chemistry, they are not for the faint of heart, but they are so worth it.

Roseheart
11th April 2015, 06:14
Totally agree Innocent Warrior - not for the faint of heart and unconditional love - to go there I think you have to have done a fair amount of work on you... The person presented makes no sense "on paper" often so you're stepping out of your programming into trust and surrender... this takes some courage!
I cannot even put into words how grateful I am to be in this beautiful being's life. He's younger too. I don't think age comes into this really... Into the mystery we go...:heart:

GloriousPoetry
11th April 2015, 20:12
Yes Roseheart......I've had to deal with the pain of being separated from my twin soul and because the pain is so intense it's difficult to experience it again so sometimes I just want to close that door and not open it again. However when I connect with the beauty of our spiritual significance there is so much magic and power. He has inspired so much poetry in me....here is a couple of many poems I have written . A few months ago I ran into a song he wrote about me....I don't have the lyrics of his song in front of me but I plan to post his song on this thread.

Divine Arts of Creation

An invitation to create
from a higher place in
this world arrived from
a spiritual substance that
is formed in the divine
providence of my soul;
an inner light that grows
with every moment that
knows where heaven's
cords fold between this
world and divinity's flow....

Grace

Melting into grace where
I caress the softness of
my heart's tender gaze and
where there is no end nor
beginning to attend, love
fulfills itself in my inner
most ways.....

Roseheart
12th April 2015, 02:20
So beautiful Gloria. I wrote this yesterday... Just trying to describe what can't be described...

All the sun's in all the galaxies
Could not tell the story of your beautiful grace.
They do not know how.
For you are yours alone
In the knowledge of this teaching my love.
The grace you are is diamond clear mystery of creation.
Borderless.
Meeting us everywhere
In bliss.

Roseheart
12th April 2015, 03:27
Gloria it's interesting how "grace" features....

GloriousPoetry
13th April 2015, 14:31
Roseheart.....thank you for sharing your thoughts on this thread. Here is the song my twin soul wrote which is clearly inspired by my poetry. It is clear that both of us bring out beauty and passion in each other. I just don't understand how he can express his pain and feelings for me in this song and still be so afraid of our connection where he doesn't make a move to be with me.

Into The Blue

Baby, tell me it's grand....This day, the sun, we're hand in hand
Child, too young to see...This fragile life, it makes you grieve
Woman, Oh I wish I knew...How to find the light, inside of you
Baby, Oh I'm just a fool ......To think without you, I"d make it through

And as I"m walking through the doors....A hundred Churches, maybe more
I pray all night, into the day....With a candle to light the way.....
Don't fly away.....Into the Blue.....Into the Blue

Baby, tell me again.....Today is not the end
Child, asks me to find.....Answers to the questions why

And as I'm walking through the doors...A hundred Churches, maybe more
I pray all night, into the day.....With a candle to light the way
Don't fly away......Into the Blue.....Into the Blue

Woman, keep a piece of me.....Please don't lose me, when you leave
Baby, All I offer you.....All my loving, til it's through...

Roseheart
13th April 2015, 21:22
Wow Gloria his lyrics are beautiful.
It's amazing to me at the moment because I am having discussions with 3 close friends in my life who are all in different stages of twin flame relationships... One has met his but she lives in China! One has found hers and he travelled from England and had to wait 7 years until she was ready! The other is younger, her twin is younger than her and is on the verge of running... Big chats last night about surrender etc with her...
We are finding eachother but for some there is a lot of patience required...
Thank you so much for sharing that. He is a poet. X

GloriousPoetry
14th April 2015, 14:52
Innocent Warrior,
Thank you for this video....it is right on the spot about twin souls.....I can totally relate to everything it points out. I agree that we mirror each other and that the insecurities and vulnerabilities are difficult to get through. In the case of my twin soul he was married years ago and I believe his marriage did not end well. I feel his vulnerability is stronger than mine.

This twin soul experience is tough.....unconditional love in the mist of so much pain and confusion is so challenging.....sometimes I wish I could just meet another man and forget about my twin soul and be okay with a less intense relationship..