PDA

View Full Version : living with environmental pollution

NoraTrinity
26th November 2014, 20:23
Forgive me if this is not the right spot for this kind of discussion. I'm new and still finding my way about.

Where I live is dominated by a huge auto plant and over the post 4 years so I've noticed the pollution is awful. I can't drink the tap water, and even just washing dishes leaves a disgusting white residue on everything. The pollution is everywhere. I don't even dare eat veggies from the local farmers market. No one else seems to care much around here, though. I find that kind of disturbing.

Does anyone else live in a industrial wasteland?

Rollo
26th November 2014, 22:26
My family member is flying regularly to Beijing. One day I asked if she had some unusual situations as the culture is very different to the west.
She said yes there was one, her flight was diverted to Shanghai because of the pollution in Beijing. They couldn't land.
Nasty air is over our cities and on top of that regular spraying of chemtrails.

I'm not surprised that the cities are kind of attractive to migrate to.
But is it not easier to make population more sick when all are in large cities.

We have technology and creativity to produce anything we want in clean and safe manner and yet "Eden" is like a gas chamber.
Oppressors of humans are working very hard to destroy our home planet and its inhabitants.

vilcabamba
27th November 2014, 00:10
It's polluted everywhere. The cabal is putting nanotechnology and cancer viruses in the water everywhere. Look up the video with Janet Phelan "using water as weapon". It's eye opening. Also, i worked with a former military bio warfare scientist and i was told the water is being poisoned for depopulation. Use a water filter. And detox. We are all being subjected to it.

NoraTrinity
27th November 2014, 02:04
I'm not surprised that the cities are kind of attractive to migrate to.
But is it not easier to make population more sick when all are in large cities.

Rollo,
I would be less shocked if I was in a city. I live in a pretty rural area. We don't even have a traffic light!